PDA

View Full Version : What room of the house (other than the bedroom) do you like to play in and why?

hawk_fann
07-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Outside of the bedroom, what is your favorite room in the house to control your sub/be controlled by your dom? What do you like about that room?

I've always liked basements because they tend to present more opportunities for tying a sub's arms over her head and getting her up on her tiptoes, if the situation dictates. There is also a certain intimacy in the cloistered feeling of a basement.

chattel69
07-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Being in an area of the country where it is hard to have a basement. The living room of my Mentor's apartment was the most convenient as it afford a corner in case I was being punished as well as being where the computers were so if he wanted to make sure I was doing my school assignments, he would tie me to the chair

_ID_
07-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Had an attic I used as a dungeon before. Same available trusses to suspend. For now we use the living room, as this is where the most space is, allows me greater lattitude when swinging a flogger around.

animanota
07-03-2006, 12:09 AM
I also use the living room. Large furniture and floor space allows me room to be creative. Also the stereo for music and the dimmer for the right amount of light.

scabrat
09-04-2006, 07:13 PM
A basement when we had one, cellar or outhouse would be good. the fewer furnishings and home comforts the better. Also that much more intense when you're naked. :)

Ozme52
09-04-2006, 07:56 PM
The garage serves well; engine hoist, pulleys, ropes and chains, a variety of interesting tools.... dirt, grease and grime, old exercise equipment.

Then it's off to the bathroom for clean up.

Ruby
09-04-2006, 09:57 PM
The home office provides a great place for acting out those "at work" fantasies.

shins
09-05-2006, 06:05 AM
Currently it's the living room. Its my most spacious room, the stereo is set up there, and the ceiling is high enough that I dont mark it for the most part. ;) I do have plans of building a new house within the next 2 years...on a basement lot. My kink friendly architect buddy will come in handy as that 'special room' is designed.

Warbaby1943
09-05-2006, 06:37 AM
If I had to pick one, the dining room. High ceilings and a big table.

ElectricBadger
09-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Umm...the dungeon?

Which for me is in a room on the 2nd floor of my house; no basement (damn!) and this is out of the way and lock-upable to hide the furniture and toys (and the hard-to-explain red walls and cieling with black curtains and trim). No exposed trusses, but fairly easy to find them and install hooks.

So I guess my quirky question, which arose from the comments above -- am I odd to have a play room? Or just none posted so far? Or maybe I'm cheating...there is technically a bed in the room (although we've never slept in it); if so, I'd have to go with the stairs (some fun positions available there).

_ID_
09-10-2006, 05:08 AM
am I odd to have a play room? Or just none posted so far?

If I had one more additional room. I would have a dungeon, just dont have the income to support it. My guess is that many others would be the same, givin the right living conditions.

V/R
ID

chattel69
09-10-2006, 05:30 AM
my "family" also uses the living room since they have the hooks installed in the ceiling and conveniently hidden. If you walked in and didn't know, you would never figure it out.

Now as for storage, they take up a whole closet with bags and bags of nice little (some big) toys... :D

ljd
09-10-2006, 06:26 AM
I have always dreamed of having a basement partley because it would be slight sound proofed and we could lock it up and kit it out as we wished. but at the moment i guess it would be the lounge but thats the only other room we could use. I like the kitchen aswell though all the cold surfaces and tools ready at hand. I just have to stay quiet though which i find really hard but living in a terrace means lots of nosy neighbours.

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Gonna start digging right now...

ljd
09-11-2006, 02:14 AM
I would if i could don't think the land lord would like it though.

t.shirt
09-11-2006, 05:26 AM
The bathroom. Lots of ready made equipment to be tied to and power showers and the bath are pefect torture devices. :)
T.Shirt

Ozme52
09-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I would if i could don't think the land lord would like it though.

It'll be my very own when I'm through... (sub basement #2....) :rolleyes:

ljd
09-12-2006, 03:45 AM
You'll have to post pictures of it when it's finished!

Havensov
10-04-2006, 01:18 PM
We have a nice archway in-between the living room and dining room that lends itself very well to bondage fun. The only problem is we can only use it when the kids are away.

-Haven

ObeyMe
11-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Ummm......The Dungeon..:D

Realizing not many have that option, Wwe do and love it! Its in the basement
exposed floor joist and all!

Kishi
11-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Living in a two bedroom apartment, our options are pretty limited. We've made do with what we can in the living room, using a futon mattress as a base. It's nice because it gives us a bit more room to play in than in the bedroom.

Though I've had a few thoughts about misusing our tiny laundry room for sundry purposes... ;)

ces3
12-04-2006, 05:20 PM
The kitchen would be great, havent had the opportunity yet but it would be very erotic to lay her out on the table for a feast!

canEHdianMAN
12-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Being an Apartment Superintendant, I have MANY options (rooms), I've used vacant units, workshop (which is very nice in a notty way), the laundry room after I've locked up for the night, but of all the places The ROOF is my favorite! I'd lay a comforter down & make love under the stars out in the open.

Sextoymaker
12-30-2006, 01:18 PM
I have just got say ONE word.......
TREES
Use your imagination after thinking about it for a while.

canEHdianMAN
12-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh hell YES to TREES too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orchid
12-30-2006, 10:07 PM
there is a workshop in our basement with exposed beams etc that works very well...i would hav to say that is Masters favourite outside the bedroom - for me, it is a space at the top of our stairs that is open and big enough to play in. we have recently added bookshelves in here and will eventually add 2 chairs and an end table in an attempt to form some sort of 'library' and i think that could also be a lot of fun....i am picturing me serving him from a tray hung round my neck and then being bent over his footstool and taken from behind!

oh my! time to cool off
:)

TheDeSade
12-31-2006, 12:18 PM
not really part of the house, but I have a rather large detached wood working shop just behind the house. Along with all the requisiite equipment (big heavy work bench, exposed trusses, hoists, etc) it has all the other extras that most people don't think about such as all the clamps, an air compressor, lots of rope, chains, moveable lights, etc. It is an interesting play space to be sure and the neighbors are used to strange sounds coming from it anyway.

Guest 91108
12-31-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm lucky... I had a mostly unused retreat in the master bedroom.

I'm still outfitting it quickly since WV has "finally" Submitted.
plans for Ceiling supported beam is in the works.. Will take photos of my idea when possible........