PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to come out and play?

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Sbbe(MK) pushed her hand through her hair and sighed. She was so bored. Master was far away in the UK and she was trapped in her dull life in Texas. She hurried the groceries into the house, it was so hot.
She grabbed the front of her shirt as she walked back out for another load of groceries. She twisted and slipped the knot under her bra. Any cool air would be welcome. Out here in the country no one would see. She went back for her third load and saw a truck driving down the long driveway. She didn’t recognize it. “Damn,” she whispered she realized her pale white belly was out for the world to see. “Oh well,” she’d direct the person on to the right address and get back to work. Hubby would fuss if everything wasn’t put up when he got home.

Sir Phallus
07-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I stopped my truck and asked for directions from the rather delightful female who now stood beside my truck, her pale white belly relfecting the sun on it's glistening, sweaty skin. The knotted shirt under her bra made her even more delectable.

She gave out the directions, but I did not pay any attention to what she was saying (there were much better uses for her mouth), and asked her again, all the while eyeing up her very fuckable figure.

My cock was now hard, as thoughts of having this little hottie for myself became more and more tangible.

"I'm thirsty...I was wondering if I could have a drink, it's been a long journey", she smiled and replied "of course", somewhat shyly.

In the middle of nowhere, I had this little one all to myself. I decided I would have my fun.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Sbbe(MK) looked at the young man as she followed him toward the house. She just loved his accent. “Ummmm, I have iced tea?”
She hurried forward and started to open the door. His hand covered hers. “Let me.” He said ushering her in. “Iced tea?”
“Yes, very southern. Ummmm, here this way.” She hurried in to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She leaned over pulling out the tea as she stepped back she bumped into a very firm body.

Sir Phallus
07-04-2006, 06:21 PM
I pressed my crotch against Sbbe(MK)'s soft, welcoming bottom, she was a little surprised, but offered no resistance as I pressed against her. I sensed a passivity in her.
I enjhoyed the view of her nubile form, her flowing hair, her smooth back, and of course the succulent bum which she had so kindly presented to me.

I leaned forward, feigning concern and interest in the contents of her refrigerator, pressing the firmness of my body against the softness of hers.

"This is very nice of you", I said to her, she seemed to repsond to my voice, almost jumping to it.

She sighed..."Your...your iced tea..." she stammered, as she looked up at me. I gave her the space to stand, but maintained contact with her body. As she poured out the iced tea I touched her bum again, this time with my hands. No complaints or resistance, indeed, she seemed eager to please, almost offering herself.

I began to grope her ass, squeezing it playfully. She sighed softly.
Again she offered no resistance...hmm...a submissive, perhaps?

She turned to me and offered me the iced tea, "here it is, Sir."

"Thank you, you are such a sweetie", I said, she seemed to relish my compliment as if it was all that mattered to her.

Her eyes had a longing in them, a hunger.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Sbbe(MK) couldn’t believe that this man was touching her. She knew she shouldn’t but she liked the way it felt. His hands pressing her in against his hard crotch. “Ummmmm, I’m married,” she whispered looking down.

His hand lifted her chin and he smiled. “But you’re home alone now?”

“Yes sir,” she said timidly the excitement he was causing was over riding her common sense. She watched as he took a drink of the iced tea, his lips were so tempting. He licked a little drip that had escaped as he leaned in and let the glass touch her temple.

“You seem to be a little flushed,” he chuckled. She looked down again feeling confused. This wasn’t right but it felt so right.

The cold glass moved down her neck and touched the edge of her tank top. She gasped as it tipped and the ice cold liquid poured down into her bra and shirt. She jerked gasping at the surprise invasion. “Oh, oh,” she stammered, “I’ve got to change.”

She slipped from his grasp and hurried toward her bed room. “Ummmm, I’ll be right back.”

She felt the tea dripping into the front of her shorts and even wetting her panties. She realized at that moment that, her panties were already damp. She felt her face reddening as she jerked off her top and bra. She turned to grab a shirt and gasped.

Sir Phallus
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Sbbke(MK) gasped in surprise as I stood at the doorway, looking at her pert body, her clothes all damp, including her sexy shorts. The girl looked like she had just wet herself. And, I suspected, she had.

"Erm...I'll get changed then I'll come down..." she said shyly. But she was already too late, as I had my arm around her waist, and my hand on her ass yet again, slyly pulling her shorts up...she gasped and looked embarassed.
I noticed some how shall we say, "unusual" and far from innocent clothing in her wardrobe.

"But, Sir, I'm married..." she squirmed and sighed.
"Shhhh...silence is golden, little one." I pressed my finger against her lips.

I unknotted the top, dropping it to the floor as I reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. Her boobs were certainly of a very high quality. It was at this point she began to struggle, as she sought to protect her treasure.

"Please, please stop..." her pleading voice was so delightful, so deliciously girlish.
"No", I replied.
"Pleeease..."
"No."

She was really struggling now, her squirming turning into bucking and pulling. Was it fear, or excitement? Either way it was futile, as I lifted her up and over my shoulder, carrying her to the four poster bed and dumping her onto it face down. I followed, straddling her and pinning her down. "Be a good girl and let me take care of you", I told her firmly. She seemed to respond to firmness.

Again she pleaded, "Please, Sir!" Please what? I thought to myself as I opened the drawer next to the bed and found some very useful tools, and what appeared to be a "manual".

How thoughtful of her husband!

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
“Sir,” she gasped as she saw what he held. He would find out her secrets. She struggled against him but his big hand dropped firmly to her back.

“Shhh, little one,” he set the book on her back as he leaned forward trapping her under his body.

“Oh my little one, what complete records you keep. Hummm, it says here that you….Oh and that you…” He laughed and she felt his body shifting over hers. He was so hard and she was so wet and it was not all from the iced tea.

Sbbe(MK) gasped at the hard firm slap of a hand on her wet jean covered ass. “Sir?”

“Hummm, it seems there is a gag around here…” he leaned to the side looking in the drawer. He noted she clamped her lips shut and kept glancing back at him. He smiled and flipped through the book again. He tossed the book back into the drawer and reached forward cupping her breasts in his big hands. He spread his fingers wide…wiggled a bit till her nipples filled the void and then closed his fingers.

She made such a sexy mewing noise as he pinched and pulled, but she didn’t question him. Slowly he pulled till the nipples popped free.

“Ahhhh,” escaped her lips as his hands worked down her sides and to the top of her wet jeans.

“Let’s free you of this encumbrance. We don’t want you catching a cold or anything.” He chuckled. “Ummmmm what a nice tight ass you have little one. Such a nice clean canvas to work on.”

Sbbe(MK) found herself pressed firmly into the bed naked, this strangers hands caressing her lightly pinching and popping her. She held back the moan until it exploded from her lips. She desperately clung to the comforter on the bed under her. His hand popped her right ass cheek and she found herself rocking her hips into the bedding.

His chuckle over her caused her face to flush even deeper red. “So you are enjoying yourself little one. Will this heighten the pleasure.” She screamed as the belt he had been wearing connected with her ass.

She felt his hand stroke her now stinging ass and couldn’t help but push against him. “You want more girl?” He was surprised when she buried her face in the comforter. He reached out and grabbed her hair pulling her face up and enough around he could see it. “Tell me, girl.” He spoke gently.

“Yes, oh yes, please sir, I can’t help it I do want more. Much more.”

Sir Phallus
07-13-2006, 08:20 PM
I relished her words.

"Hmmm, you seem to know what is good for you, girl." I said as I smiled, my fingers groping her ass cheeks.

She would be getting more, alright. A whole lot more. She squirmed beneath me, red-faced and helpless, her naked body delicious and vulnerable.

"Y-Yes, Sir."

I gripped her delicate, feminine hair, using it as a leash while I held the belt in my other hand, raising it, and with a whoosh, striking at her beautiful behind. She bit her lips trying not too squeal, but as the belt struck her derriere a third time, she promptly squealed like a schoolgirl.

WHOOSH!
"Oooowww!"

"Discipline is what you have lacked in your husband's absence, a firm hand is what you need, my little one." I said as I raised the belt again, and...

SWISH!
"AAAAAH!"

I sensed her agreement with this assessment, her acknowledgement of her need to be controlled, even as the belt punished her adorable ass.

Before she could even come to terms with these sensations, I gripped her firmly and pulled that tight little ass toward me, raising it high, and pushed her head down. Head down, ass up, it somehow suited her.
She sighed and mewed as I carressed her raised bottom, her wet crotch glistened with her own juices, some dripped down her open thighs. I let the belt lay upon her upturned bum, then slowly let it slink down her rear, between her butt cheeks, it's leather surface against her soft skin, travelling innexorably down, to her most sensitive parts.
The spectacle, presented for me in glorious detail, certainly made me smile.

"Ooooh..." Sbbe (Mk) wiggled as the belt stroked her sensitive regions, making her even wetter. She felt it's metal hook travel between her pussy lips, it's cool smoothness making her whimper softly. I made this an eternity for her, a slow procession of sensations across her secret parts.

As the last piece of belt passed her pussy she sighed...

"Count to 5, little one...", I ordered.

THWACK!

"OOOOWWWWWWW!"

"One!"

THWACK!

"T-Two!"

"AAAARGGHHH!"

I showed no mercy as I struck her pussy with the belt, her entire body convulsing in pain...

"Ooooh..."

"Three...uh."

"UUUNH!"

"Four!"

"YAOOOOW!"

"F...F-Five...ooooh!"

Loud and satisfying screams and squeals echoed the room, then she mewed and whimpered, beaten and submissive.

I got off the bed and walked to the bedside, she was still positioned as I designed, head down ass up. I stroked her hair as she looked up at me with eyes that were full of sexual desire and apprehension

"Did you deserve that?" I asked.

"I did, Sir. I have been a very bad girl and need to be put in my place." She said it with such sincerity it nearly moved me to tears.

I pushed the belt into her mouth, the same belt which had struck her ass, teased and punished her pussy. She was now holding it in her mouth just like a doggy would, her eyes looking up at me obediently.
I lifted Sbbe (MK) off of the bed and placed her upon the floor.

"Crawl on all fours in a circle, my little bitch." I chuckled as I said these words, and chuckled again as she obeyed them. Her posture, her wiggling ass, her beautiful tresses...so perfect!

She wanted more, and boy was she about to get it...

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Sbbe’s mind reeled as she crawled around the room swiftly. How could a man she had never met make her so wet. She glanced back and looked at him. He was shorter than her husband and younger than her master. His hands were not quite as big as her husbands either but they felt so good on her.

“No peeking,” he said leaning over and popping her wiggling bottom. “If you have time to peek you should be going faster.”

Sbbe hurried around the room again as he sat on the edge of her bed. “Out to the living room girl.” He said standing and stretching. He enjoyed the way her breasts swayed and she hurried.

“Ok girl,” he reached out taking the bowl of flowers from the coffee table. “Up here,” he patted the wood and sat on the couch as she scurried over. “On your back.”

Sbbe crawled up and lay looking up into his eyes. “Relax girl.” He said stroking her stomach gently. “I found these in that nice little drawer.” He pulled out a handful of pieces of rope. Relax your arms and legs for me.”

Sbbe watched as he tied her legs to the legs of the table then her arms. She shifted it was a bit uncomfortable, but then she realized her pussy was tingling. She shut her eyes a moment and enjoyed the feelings washing over her. To be completely at a strangers mercy. What if her husband came home? What if he found her this way?

Sbbe moaned just the thought of being at this man’s mercy was almost enough to bring her to an orgasm. “Sbbe.” She opened and met his eyes as he stood over her. “I think it’s time I had a break.” He smiled and walked away bringing back a hardback chair. He set it behind her and shifted her back a bit. She opened her mouth as the mostly soft cock descended and accepted it without comment.

She watched his as he leaned back getting comfortable and was surprised when he reached over grabbing the remote. She heard the tv turn and a game over the speakers. Her eyes got big and he reached down stroking her hair.

“I think we’ll just wait her for your husband.”

Sbbe shook her head, not dislodging the hardening cock but trying to get his undivided attention.

“Sbbe, relax, I read the notes. I think it’s time. We’ll just wait here till he gets home.”

Sbbe shifted her head and the cock popped out. “Sir please, if dinner isn’t on the table…”

He let his head fall back and laughed loudly. “How long do you need?”

Sir Phallus
07-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Swallowing Pride

Sbbe paused for a moment, the increasingly solid cock in front of her, as she looked up at her new master, then she spoke.

"I...I need about 15 minutes, Sir."

"Hmmm..." I looked down upon her big eyes, stroking her hair as I pondered whether to let her make her husband's dinner. I delighted in the sight of her helpless body, bound to the table, her pussy exposed and glistening.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Ok, I'll let you...but first you will suck my cock like a good little slave. Is that understood, little cocksucker?"

"Yes, Sir." And with that she eagerly focused on sucking my cock, her tongue and lips devouring it and pleasuring it. Sbbe obviously knew that the sooner I came, the more time she would have to make dinner, the more time she would have to prepare for her husband's arrival.

I switched the TV back on and watched the game.

"That spike sucked", said the commentator, "Can she take it all in?", said another, as the women's

"Mmmmm...this is most enjoyable. This is what your mouth was made for, Sbbe." I chuckled at that.

She proved a very skilled sucker and licker, her mouth giving me blissful pleasure. A very well-trained slave, clearly. Those lips of hers hugged my shaft with such dedication, as she suckled on my now rock hard cock.

Impressive, most impressive.

Her eyes were full of obedience as she licked and sucked. As she pleasured me her desire to be stuffed, pounded, fucked, rammed without mercy grew. The writhing of her hips and the squirming of her body spoke volumes about the throbbing hunger of her pussy, no doubt wanting some of what her mouth was getting.
I knew from the "Manual" that her husband would punish her, not me, for her use and abuse. I decided there and then, as she sucked my cock, that I would tell her husband that she had rubbed her ass against my crotch like a dirty slut. A distortion of the truth, yes, but as her new master that is my right.

"Ummmm...yes...guunh! Yes...Grrrr!" I exclaimed as I shot my sticky hot cum into Sbbe's mouth. I held her head firmly, making her swallow like a good little slut. I decided to decorate her, too, taking my cock out of her mouth and shooting my cum over her naked, vulnerable body, on her boobs, some white cream, and onto her belly, where it dribbled down toward her crotch. That seemed to excite her pussy.

"Ooohh...unnnh..." Sbbe sighed and whimpered.

"Aaaah..." I sighed, as I cleaned myself and re-zipped my pants.

Sbbe lay on the table, bound and covered in sticky cum. I set about untying her, very reluctantly, as she made a very enticing and pretty piece of sex toy furniture.

"Thank you for your cum, Sir." She said, softly and submissively.
"May I have my clothes back, Sir?" She asked, hopefully.
I could not help but laugh.
"No", was my blunt reply. I wanted her to stay as she was, as I liked her, naked and slutty.

Once she was free, I ordered her back onto her hands and knees, and she crawled toward the kitchen as I walked behind her, watching her lovely ass wiggle. She obeyed without question, which pleased me greatly.
When Sbbe arrived in the kitchen I gave her one item of clothing; a skimpy apron, and allowed her to stand (well, she would not be able to cook otherwise). "Well, get to work, little one. When you have finished, you will remove the apron and come crawling back to me. Is that understood?"
Sbbe looked at me innocently, as she adjusted the apron. "Yes, Sir", she replied perfectly.

I made my way upstairs to the bedroom, and once again opened the drawer. For such a small drawer it boasted a wide variety of items. I took out a red collar and leash, a ball-gag, and a metallic chastity belt. They would serve my plan perfectly.
Moments later, Sbbe came crawling towards me...

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-21-2006, 08:53 PM
“Come closer,” I patted my lap with both hands and she crawled right up and between my legs. I couldn’t help but smile down at the compliant female. “I think this will be helpful.”

I slipped the red collar around her long neck, the leash already attached.” She looked so delectable I stroked her face. “I think…” I let her ponder what else I had behind by back on the couch. Slowly I pulled out the ball gag. “Open little one.”

It never stopped pleasing me as she obeyed so compliantly. Her mouth opened her chin lifted. “This seems a bit large for your mouth but I’m sure your husband picked your toys wisely.” I couldn’t help but chuckle after having read some more of the manual. I worked the ball in and set the straps and shut it with a click.

“Now stand girl.” She shifted to her feet and looked down at me her pretty eyes tearing a little. I motioned and she turned presenting me with her ass. I leaned over and kissed it loudly. “I’m sure you really enjoy this girl.” The chastity belt went on without and problem. The back left her ass almost bare as it cut her ass in two settling in the cleft nicely.

“Back to the table girl,” I could see the belt was already chafing her skin. “Dinner is smelling wonderful,” I said as I slowly and methodically tied her back to the coffee table. I stepped back to look at her. She made such a tempting ornament.

“I think you’re a bit to monotone.” I hurried up to deep and always amusing drawer and pulled more toys. She watched me closely as I walked back in and set the toys on the floor. Kneeling beside her I reached out and cupped her breasts using considerable force.

She moaned around the gag as I pulled them. “You just need a bit of blood flow to selected areas little one.” Her eyes got big as I raised that small wispy cane and let it drop across her stomach. I created a tic tac toe board on her stomach and couldn’t help but laugh. “That could come in handy later.” I drop the can across her breasts splitting them at the nipples. She arches against the restraints and tears drip quickly down her face.

Her eyes turn as a click sounds through the silence. Boots drop, heavy steps. I stand looking up at the man walking across the living room. I wonder for a moment if this was a mistake, then he offers his hand and smiles. “Nice truck. Did my wife give you trouble sir?

“If you call her wiggling her ass against my crotch when I asked for directions.”

“Sbbe, girl,” he said walking forward and standing over her. “What did I tell you about that?”

“Will you join us for dinner?” he asked kneeling down and starting to untie my handy work.

Sir Phallus
07-23-2006, 04:57 PM
The Two Masters

He untied Sbbe and smiled as he did so.

"So, Sbbe has been a a naughty girl again, eh?" He stroked her hair as he unbound her, first her legs, then her arms. He lifted her up and made her stand up straight. The sight of her, standing there, her mouth stuffed by the big red ball-gag was surreal and funny. I noticed she was a little tearful.

"Mmmmffhhff!" Sbbe tried to speak, to tell her husband what had really happened, but all that came out was muffled nonsense. He ignored her.
"I like that you have taken steps to stop Sbbe from seducing you, she is quite a precocious little bitch. Thank you."

In applying the leash, ballgag, and chastity belt, I had been following the Manual to the letter. I had sealed up her mouth ("to silence her seductive words") and pussy ("seal off her most precious hole"), and "put her in her place" with the leash. To her husband, this proved my story, after all, if I had intended to fuck her,her husband no doubt thought, why would I seal up her holes? My semi-deception was perfect (Sbbe had hardly resisted me).

"Mmmffhhff!" Sbbe was desperate to speak up for herself, but to no avail. Her husband picked up the cane and delivered a loud strike on her succulent bottom "Silence, bitch!"
He pushed her down onto her hands and knees roughly and we headed to the kitchen for the dinner which Sbbe had prepared. I saw tears in her eyes, but alos acceptance, as she was lead along like a pet doggy, her ass wiggling yet again.

"She is very pretty, I must say in her defence", I remarked. The husband smiled, "she certainly is, I've made sure of that", he laughed. "Sbbe is very tempting, but I see your will is stronger than hers." He smiled at me approvingly.

"She tried it on, but I knew her game."

Sbbe had a frustrated look in her eyes as I lied.

The dinner had been prepared for Hubby and Sbbe by Sbbe, but he offered her dinner to me, whilst Sbbe was made to kneel by her husband's chair, the soft murmuring from her gagged mouth strangely delightful. He stroked her like a pet.

"I had thought Sbbe might be able to control her slutty urges in my absence, but apparently not. When I first met Sbbe she was a wilful, selfish little bitch who wanted everything her way, a ball-breaker and a prick-teasing whore. Suffice to say I soon educated her and taught her how to be a good girl. She likes being under my thumb and needs it." He said this with considerable pride, and Sbbe's eyes spoke volumes; what he said was true.

Sbbe's heart was racing, on the one hand part of her mind felt humiliated, but her body, and especially her throbbing wet pussy, cruelly trapped inside the chastity belt, was more than a little approving of her subjugation. She would not take bullshit from any man, but...but her husband, and this new man, they both had a hold over her. They made her bend to them, they made her wet for them.

I continued to eat the dinner as we discussed, the subject of our discussion unable to participate. "I see you made sure Sbbe made dinner, very good. You deserve all the credit, good man. The little bitch deserves none." I could see the harshness of his words stung Sbbe even as he continued to pet her.

It was then that this man made me a startling offer.

"I'd like to share Sbbe with you. As she has tried to have two cocks, I think it's a fitting punishment that she be taken to task, and taken, by both of us."
He leaned down to Sbbe and gripped her chin, squeezing it around the ballgag.
"Two cocks is what you wanted, slut, two cocks is what you will get!" Sbbe's eyes had a pleading look in them, begging for mercy. The husband looked upon her firecely.

He turned to me...
"You see, you and me can make sure Sbbe is controlled 24/7, so while I'm not here, she is your pet and slave. While we are both here..." He laughed out loud, and so did I, knowing full well what he meant. "So, is it a deal?"

I said yes almost instantly.
Sbbe looked stunned, as well she should.

He smiled, and in a matter of moments he was leading me, and of course the leashed, crawling Sbbe, to a dark downstairs room, in which there stood a wooden bench....

"Mmffuufmmffhuhhfffh!"

Sbbe's eyes widened...she had never seen this bench before!

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Sbbe couldn’t believe what she was hearing and seeing. She couldn’t fight as she quickly found herself kneeling it was a kneeler, like a prayer bench at church she realized. But it had eye bolts in strange places. She looked at her husband who smiled and motioned her to crawl up. She knelt and watched as her bonds were changed again.

Wrist cuffs fastened to the underside of the front. The chastity belt set aside. Her wrist cuffs fastened to the base. She waited for the ball gag to be removed but instead her husband just stroked her cheek and smiled at her.

“A slutty wife should expect correction for her perverted ways. You will take your punishment from your husband and your new master.”

“Mmmuuffm,” sbbe tried to explain looking earnestly into her husband’s eyes but he just smiled again and stroked her cheek. “James is going to show you that a sluts ass is forfeited when she temps the wrong man. Then we’ll work on the rest of your body.”

She screamed into the gag when she saw her husband walk to the cane wall. None of the canes here were light or wispy they were sturdy ones to punish a disobedient wife.
“Sbbe seems to be a little distressed Sean .”

“She should be we only venture down to the basement when she’s been a naughty girl, and she’s been trying very hard to be a good girl.”

Sbbe frantically looked up at James but he just smiled. “So I have the honor of teaching her, her manners?”

“I believe the offended party should; if possible, do the correcting.” The can set in his hand sounded wonderful as he tested it in the air.

“Let me get her head full out of the way here.” A sturdy high collar forced her chin up out of danger as Sean took a second smaller cane from the wall. “I feel she probably tempted you with her breasts.” He grabbed a chain dangling over the table and clipped it to the collar holding sbbe’s head high.

James leaned forward and cupped her right breast as Sean cupped her left. Sbbe was frantically shaking her head.

“I’m sorry to say it is true, she rubbed her breasts across my chest.”

The disappointed sigh that slipped from Sean’s lips made sbbe look up into his eyes. “Girl, I hope this will teach you to repent of your sluttish ways.” They both stepped away and dropped the crops across her body as if they had done this before., as if they had practiced.

Sbbe’s high pitched squealing behind the gag escaped along with the saliva dripping down her chin and onto her chest dampening the cruelly beaten breasts. She struggled as they coordinated each strip dropping them together.

“Enough,” her husband said setting the cane down on a table near. He walked over and wiped her face with a cloth and knelt looking into her crying eyes. “You have two choices darling. When I take this gag out you confess and repent or we lay 5 more each over your body and try again.” She nodded as best she could with the high neck collar on. He freed her neck first then the gag dropped away. She never took her eyes from his.

“Forgive me sir for being slutty with a visitor. I accept all the blame and beg yours and his forgiveness.” Her words were emotional and full of tears as she spoke.

“Of course you are forgiven sbbe, now we will teach you how to serve your two masters. We will keep you very busy so your slutty ways will never surface again.”

“Thank you, sir,” she sobbed as she was freed from the kneeler and walked toward the table. She lay as it was fitted to her body. Her head leaned back off the table her back was firmly placed on the padded wood. Two inserts and her legs were tied pointing to the ceiling as her lower ass hung off available for the taking. She watched as they tied her wrist cuffs to the legs all the time speaking about trivial things. They spoke as if they had known each other forever.

“Here we are,” Sean said stroking his wife’s face gently. “Guests first what end would you like James?”

“Sir?” she said before she thought, a raised eye brow and she clamped her lips shut for a moment.

“I’ll take the rear,” she looked at James then let her head drop back again. She just couldn’t hold herself up any longer. Her husband’s cock appeared in front of her face and she opened her mouth wide.

Sbbe fought the sensations as she was filled again and again by the two men. She tongued her husband’s cock, rolling it around the way he liked it, struggling as her pussy was pounded deeper and deeper. The sensations of pain and pleasure were overwhelming. She let herself start to drift with the pleasure then a sharp slap on the ass and big hands crushing her breasts brought her back to reality. She screamed into his cock and he started pumping into her. She thought she might drown then over calm the fear sucking slurping, pulling the cum in to her body. She felt the orgasm erupting in her pussy as she licked the last of the cum off her husbands cock.

James’s finger nails dug into her thighs as he pistoned home his rock hard cock. Warm breath on her ear and she listened as she gasped. “We took a little something dear, you don’t have to worry about us petering out on you tonight.” They both laughed and she knew for sure it was going to be a long night.

Sir Phallus
08-13-2006, 09:46 AM
The juices dripped from Sbbe's mouth and pussy copiously, as the cocks slid out of her opposite holes. She was so overwhelmed by sensation she barely noticed James and Sean swapping ends.

Sean gripped Sbbe's exposed, and very vulnerable ass and pushed his hard cock into his wife's juicey honeypot. Wet, slutty, and perfect for pounding, Sean stuffed his wife's tight pussy, making her squirm in her bindings.

Meanwhile, James' cock now loomed over Sbbe's cum soaked face, hard and menacing. "Open wide, slut", James declared as he pushed the meaty man muscle into her welcoming mouth, slowly, innexorably. It was covered in cum and pussy juice, Sbbe's own pussy juice.

The two men looked at each other, smiled, then began to use their toy yet again.

Sbbe continued to be used as a sucking and pumping toy, her mouth licking and sucking, her pussy pounded mercilessy. This went on for what seemed to Sbbe like an eternity, endless cum, endless orgasms.

Cum shot into her at both ends, and dripped out there too, her body shook under the intense pounding, as her mouth suckled on the big cock.

By the time her two masters had finished with her, she was a dirty cum-covered slut. The ballgag was re-inserted into her mouth, which when not being fucked was of no use to them. She hung there for several minutes while the two men discussed her. Sbbe felt humiliated, yet oddly comfortable.

James thanked Sean for the privilege, "She's yours as much as mine now", Sean replied with a warm smile. James enjoyed the sight of the exposed bottom, still hanging there, juices dripping.

"I had thought of giving her some freedom before this incident, but she has forfeited that with her slutty behaviour. By putting her to good use, her obedience can be enhanced."

Sbbe was relieved to be released and put pack into her collar and leash, glad to be leaving the basement. But in truth this was the beginning.
She was now a sexual being more than ever, indeed that is what Sbbe felt, like she was just...a fucktoy. She was helpless to stop this, and part of her, she acknowledged, knew it was right.

"Mmmmbbfff!"

"What did she say?" Asked James, delighting in the girl's fresh ass in front of him.
"She said "I am your Fuckslave forever!" The two men laughed, as Sbbe's pleading eyes filled with resignation.

She was led to her "bitch basket", and there she slept.

Sbbe had little memory of what followed, but it was clear she had slept. She woke up to the sound and sensation of cane upon bottom.

WHAAACK!

"Up!"

"Mmmfffh!"

She looked up and saw James, her eyes widening.

"Sean has asked me to clean you up...externally and internally...and thoroughly. Then you will be dressed to please. You're going to the bathroom, slut."

Her eyes widened ever more. Sbbe nodded obediently...

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Sbbe watched James as he freed her mouth and dropped the gag to the floor of the shower. “Sir,” she asked after coughing.

James ignored her so she waited as he looked her over. His hands ran over her the light coating of sweat making her slick. “Prepare an enema then kneel in the shower ass up.”

“Sir,” she said as she finished and knelt. Again he ignored her.

The enema tub slid up inside her, his hand resting firmly on her ass as he slowly pushed it in and almost out. She felt the water filling her, the plunging motion was making her moan with pleasure.

“Such a responsive little slut you are,” he said as he reached around and flipped off the water flow. “Your husband and I have been talking girl.” She turned her head to look at the man but he just smiled.

Evacuating in front of this man was humiliating as he stood watching her. She squatted over the special bucket. She released the fluid and blushed. Sbbe shut the lid and stood waiting in the shower. “Hands up,” he took the cuffs dangling above her and fastened them tightly. “Don’t want you slipping,” he said with a grin. The rough loofah sponge he selected made her body tingle. He used it on her nipples till she squirmed mewing.

“Now no fussing, we need you nice and clean for your adventure.”

“Adventure?” she questioned in a strained voice.

“Yes an adventure,” he lifted a towel and ran it over her flesh drying her. Making sure her hair was ruffed till it stopped dripping.

Sbbe shut her eyes as his hands ran freely over her smoothing a lightly scented lotion. She strained shifting as he lifted her leg with one hand while stroking between her thighs. “Sir,” she panted.

James chuckled and slowly drew his hand out. “Not yet little one.”

She felt confused he seemed to be meaning something more with each statement he made. “Please sir, can….”

“Unless you are spoken to you will no longer speak.” He met her eyes waiting.

She nodded and he smiled reaching out taking her wrists in his, freeing her from the cuffs. He led her to sit in front of the vanity. She reached out for the comb but he pressed his hand over hers setting her hand on her lap. She watched him in the mirror as he combed out her hair then French braided it tightly. “Do a light make up then join us in the living room little one.”

Sbbe slowly walked into the room where her husband was watching football. He turned smiling and motioned her to him. She found herself kneeling before him her head resting on his chest his hand on her neck lightly kneading. “An opportunity has arisen,” he shifted freeing his jeans button and zipper his cock jumped out already hard. “Your naughty sexual advances of James.” He pressed her down till her face touched his cock, “Has made some difficult decisions easier.” She opened her mouth accepting the cock pleasuring him. “Today you will go for an extended visit with your new Master.” She tried to look up but he pressed her in burying his cock in her throat. “I will join you at his place in a few months. I going out of the country for a special assignment.” She felt him twitching shocked at how quickly he was responding.

Sbbe heard the footsteps behind her and assumed James sat down from the sounds. Her husband filled her throat with his cum, she gagged but forced herself to swallow again and again. She moaned as he moved her away and looked down at her seriously. “You will behave, he will train you in a more serious manor than I have up till now. When I come you will show me just how much you have learned.

Sbbe nodded feeling tears starting to form in her eyes. He nodded motioning for her to turn. Slowly James lowered a shift dress over her. She stood as he lifted her to her feet stepping into the sandals waiting. She turned looking back at her husband. James moved her forward.

“You will find your new home different little one.” He said as he walked her toward the front door. She turned unable to see her husband anymore. He led her out and up to his big truck. She was surprised when he opened the back door on the passenger side. The floor was covered in a thick mat, cuffs hung from both sides of the cab. He followed her in and snapped her wrists in the thick leather, then shifted and trapped her ankles. “You will be comfortable her, the ride is long. I prepared for you.”

Sbbe looked up shocked. “Yes, I came for you little one.” He stroked her cheek gently smiling down at her. “You won’t be lonely. I promise,” he spoke as he shifted out and shut the doors. She watched the door open in front of her and he climbed in the trucks drivers seat. “I own a slave farm, I train pets, special pets, prizewinning pets.” The truck started, Within Temptations filled the cab “Stand my ground” played loudly as they drove away.

Stand my ground Lyrics

I can see
when you stay low nothing happens
does it feel right ?

Late at night
things I thought I put behind me
haunt my mind

I just know there's no escape
now once it sets its eyes on you
but I won't run, have to stare it in the eye

Stand my ground, I won't give in
no more denying, I got to face it
won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I don't make it, someone else will
stand my ground

It's all around
getting stronger, coming closer
into my world

I can feel
that it's time for me to face it
can I take it?

Though this might just be the ending
of the life I held so dear
but I won't run, there's no turning back from here

Stand my ground (repeat chorus)

All I know for sure is I'm trying
I will always stand my ground

Stand my ground, I won't give in (I won't give in)
I won't give up (I won't give up)
if I dont make it, someone else will

Stand my ground, I won't give in
if I don't make it, someone else will
stand my ground

Sir Phallus
I really enjoyed writing this story with you. This seems like a good place to end the story.
Thanks for all the fun
Sbbe