PDA

View Full Version : tease category

lryans33
07-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Do you all know those categories for the stories like nc/torture/interracial, etc? Is there one for teasing, waiting, or anticipation? As in the Dom making the slave wait for pleasure? I've been reading stories on usenet for years and never seen a category like this. Does it exist?

Tojo
07-02-2006, 08:47 PM
A good point- that's something my stories (& some emails) have in them. All I can say is that the hardest thing I found with submitting a story was all the classifications.

If there was a catergory for T&D there'd be an awful lot of stories come up!

Tojo

Ozme52
07-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Do you all know those categories for the stories like nc/torture/interracial, etc? Is there one for teasing, waiting, or anticipation? As in the Dom making the slave wait for pleasure? I've been reading stories on usenet for years and never seen a category like this. Does it exist?

Yes!! It's really quite obvious once you realize what to search for... All you have to do is

cariad
07-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Yes!! It's really quite obvious once you realize what to search for... All you have to do is

rather as when I am reading your posts I find I am

Tojo
07-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh ha ha Oz.

Tojo

Haelix
07-18-2006, 08:31 PM
lol Oz!
Tojo, I agree.. all those check boxes and "well does it really fall into that category now.. what if i take it this direction.. " Theres a bajillion boxes, and how many is too many?
I'm glad its not just a folder called Erotica and we have some classification, but .. are we going to break down interracial into W/b B/w Hispanic/texas World/france, Canada/themselves

How much is TOO much classification. Who knows.

Widget
07-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't forget Chocolate / Cheescake.....