PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Dom ?

nastywolf
07-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Prologue:
Though my mothers (and perhaps my fathers) language wasn't english i prefer
to do my introducion by using it. Sorry - english speaking people - maybe u will suffer (feel free to enjoy - some will lol) ---- germans - it will be easy to understand - though u don't speak english.

Thx - Silke - for your help.

Who i'am - what i'am looking for ----- hm ..
i am new in this forum - but not unexperienced in chatting /PMing etc.
Working in the TV-Business (Camera/Sound/Editor) - living near frankfurt/GER.
What made me comming to this? I am a reader of the stories in bdsm - library and i am curious what/who i will get/meet in the forum.

and there is a prob - i hope i can solve - if you will help.
For certain reasons 'i hided myself' behind my work - started to enjoy life/sex
since i met new people some month before. Some of them assert/believe im a Dom. But what makes a Dom - to learn more about this - i am in this place.

I am NOT a fake , nor a 'sneaker' - pls respect that , though i am total newbie. Thx for reading. Like to get your advices/hints/ideas.
Btw - after a brief look - think u r all very nice ppl (sometimes lol).
:bigkiss:

_ID_
07-03-2006, 03:34 AM
First let me welcome you to the boards. Enjoy, and ask lots of questions. Second, your self discovery is one other go through as well. There is a thread on the boards that has discussed this once

How do I know if I'm a dom? (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337)

Should be a good place to start.

Enjoy

V/R
ID

nastywolf
07-03-2006, 03:45 AM
I'd seen this thread- and - read it.

My Question better the answer i am looking for is a little different.
For some details u will have to ask me - takes to long - but anyway -
a girl likes to take me as her master. Now - my mind is a mess - as i said before sometimes i was suposed to be a dom - but never could figure out why. So - the question is not - how to be a Dom/Master - the question is :
is there something which makes me a dom ? So - i like to hear how other ppl
mentioned that they r sub/DOM - how they developed .

_ID_
07-03-2006, 04:30 AM
I developed by figuring out that I enjoy having others under my control, my teachings. I figured out that I didn't like the other side of that coin. I didn't like being told what to do (doing what Im told at work doesnt apply to this). I enjoy details, enjoy spanking someone, I don't enjoy the reverse.

For me, thats how I know.

I hope your self discovery, and education into the lifestyle is a positive one.

V/R
ID

MrDom
07-03-2006, 06:19 AM
Hi nastywolf
welcome a Dom or sub is how you act towards others and how you carry yourself. it hard to explain but how you act towards other is what you are.the sub that wants you as her Dom/Master is how she saw you. hope this help some. but that why the forms are here and we all well help with questions. hopeyou enjoy your stay with us.

MrDom

Silke
07-03-2006, 07:28 AM
I moved this thread to the knowledge base, since you'll probably get more input on your question here, nastywolf.

I'm glad you decided to jump right in...:wel to the forums!! :)

About your question...I don't know lifestylers in r/l but I'm always on the lookout. And sometimes I come across people that seem to have that 'certain something' - not necessarily a BDSM background but a general dominant or submissive attitude, way of carrying themselves, a certain tone of voice...could be anything really. Maybe that is what the people who thought of you as a Dom had felt as well.

Now, if you also enjoy BDSM and are dominant by nature obviously...you just might be a Dom...or at least have a good foundation for becoming one. ;)

Have fun!
Silke

nastywolf
07-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Thx for your answers.
Used my time to read a lot in this forum. Will open some new threads soon.

Tojo
07-04-2006, 05:30 AM
I think if you want to become a Dom, you're sure going the right way about it nastywolf.

Look inside yourself, learn about yourself & look at yourself. (in the mirror, it's easier...)

You'll work it out. :)

Tojo

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 08:46 AM
IDCrewDawg - thx - for your reply - that's a good point .
If u notice what you aren't - maybe u can figure out what u r.

Thx - for this nice comment

btw - maybe we can meet - someday .......

_ID_
07-06-2006, 10:05 AM
nastywolf - youre quite welcome, and I would be honored to have a meet.

V/R
ID