PDA

View Full Version : Slave Applications?

Amber
08-19-2003, 05:24 AM
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone could help me. I have heard many times that Dominants often have a potential submissive complete a detailed application to determine interests and limitations. Does anyone have one or know of a site that does? Any help would be grateful. Thanks!

BDSM_Tourguide
08-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Can be obtained at a number of places. In fact, many dominants have their own that they like to send out.

Personally, I think if it's worth knowing, then it's worth asking. I find that a better way to find out your partners' interests and fetishes than having them fill out an impersonal questionnaire is to ask.

Just for fun, though, I'll send you a link or two for negotiation questionnaires.

Castlerealm's BDSM Activity Checklist (http://castlerealm.com/library/checklist.shtml)

A Dark Whisper (http://www.adarkwhisper.com/mainindex.htm)

A Dark Whisper is written in Flash and is in frames, so a direct link to the questionnaire isn't possible. However, if you click the "general" link at the top of the page, then use the scroll bar on the left and locate the "BDSM Partner Checklist."

If you need any other resources, let me know. I can send you a couple I used to use when I was a more prolific internet guy.

Sugardaddie
08-19-2003, 11:16 AM
Hi Amber,

This is a really good idea. There are so many half hearted submissives out there who, when it comes to the crunch, are simply not serious about it.

It would be nice to have a really sensible form to sort the wheat from the chaff. I have some ideas already, but I'd be really interested to have inputs for relevant questions. I'd be happy to collate these in a form which would be available for all.

Essentially, I see this as a series of questions which offer a multiple choice of answers which will determine the submissive's willingness to participate in a range of activities, and the extent of comittment to each activity.

I have deliberately avoided being 'graphic' in the response, but I imagine a sensible form would need to push the limits from mild subserviance to total humiliation.

Adrian

BDSM_Tourguide
08-19-2003, 11:41 AM
So, you didn't actually click on those links, did you? The negotiation questionnaires are exactly what you have described. Various activities listed and multiple choices given to indicate levels of interest or whether the activity is a soft or hard limit.

Mobius
08-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Do we offer a 401k and health plan with that. also do I have to join the union:D

The Ammagamated sisters of slavory and service.
or ASSS:cool:

Sugardaddie
08-19-2003, 01:49 PM
At the risk of perpetuating the confrontational style of your reply to my last message, you didn't actually read what I said, did you? Or maybe I didn't explain it very well.

I took a quick look at both links and they simply list activities with a choice of yes/no and a score.

By 'multiple choice' I mean maybe 5 possible answers to a series, maybe 20, of seriously couched questions about areas of activity.

The purpose of this would be to build a profile of characteristics of the form submitter. Each selected answer would contribute a weighted score to the matrix in order to produce a profile.

To do this successfully would require a list of characteristics, for instance, willingness to endure pain, loyalty to one dominant, etc. Then each answer to each question would contribute more or less to each characteristic. A bdsm equivalent of psychometric testing. Fairly easy to do now with php script.

Forgive me, but the links you suggested are rather crude. The emphasis is more like a shopping list of bdsm practices instead of a serious attempt to analyse the potential of a submissive. Those with experience, in your suggested forms, would apparently rate more highly than those with serious potential, which I would be much more interested in discovering.

Adrian

norton
10-18-2003, 11:04 AM
My site has a Compatability Test that you might find amusing. Here is the URL:

http://rvtravel.8k.com/comptest.htm