PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

oscarzeta
07-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Hello! I recently found this wonderful place and decided to introduce myself.

I am a 33yr old straight male, living in north Texas. I am submissive, but as I'm also somewhat of a beginner, I wouldn't mind trying to be dom if I were in a relationship where we were both exploring. I have been in relationships where we both switched and it was fun.

As far as my submissive side, I am really into humiliation, both public and private. I got started in this when my exgirlfriend would embarrass me by making me wear her panties or teasing me about my penis size. She also had me doing a lot of ass worship. Basically, I am open to most types of humiliation. I also like spanking, some bondage, mild pain, etc.

One thing that I enjoy that usually shocks people is my love of "race play." I am Hispanic, although very light-skinned, and I enjoy being dommed/humiliated by White women. To be forced to "kiss her White ass" or called racial slurs, reminding me of my status, is very exciting to me. I actually have photos of myself being humiliated in this way. If anyone wants to see them, just email me.

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone here, but I've lurked here for a while and everyone seems so open-minded.

Hope to spend more time here and meet more people. Seems like a great group! If anyone wants photos or more info or would like to communicate, just let me know. I would love to meet some new people!
Email: oscarzeta2222@yahoo.com

Widget
07-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi Oscarzeta!

Welcome and I am sure what you enjoy is not going to shock anyone here so have fun with your search to meet new people.

Silke
07-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Hiya oscarzeta and :wel to the forums. :) And...I can only speak for myself, but to everyone his/her own kinks. If this is what gets you hot and your partner is with you on that - so be it, enjoy. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the boards. Have fun and dive right in! :)

Tojo
07-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi & welcome oscarzeta- hope you have a great time here. Thanks for the intro, I don't feel shocked....:rolleyes:

Tojo

Aussiegirl1
07-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi and welcome Ascarzeta,

Great introduction! We feel like we know you a little bit already.:)

I am sure that you will have a great time on the forum and find that most of us don't shock too easily.

Have fun!

Aussiegirl :wave:

submissivewife
07-06-2006, 03:37 AM
:welcomebo Hope you enjoy!

chattel69
07-06-2006, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forums...enjoy your stay

Warbaby1943
07-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Hi Oscarzeta and :wel to the forums. You'll like it here.

cariad
07-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Smiles and :welcomebo

Delighted you have plucked up the courage to come out of lurking mode!

I enjoyed reading your introduction yourself, and am not one little bit offended because it is quite clear from what you write that your racial play is limited to that, and it is not an out working of a racial belief system, which I would be very against.

I hope you have a great time here, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

cariad

hawk_fann
07-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Welcome Oscarzeta - I am new here as well and have found that these folks make one feel right at home. At the risk of repeating everyone else - don't worry about shocking anyone because there's not a lot of judgment going on here. Have fun!

wingsofanangel
07-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the forums! Dun be afraid, everyone has their kinks... :) we all are into something different.. everyone here is GREAT.

HAVE FUN!

Sera (anya)

oscarzeta
07-08-2006, 09:48 PM
I feel very welcome already. I have to admit, I was a little worried that some people would be mad about my introduction and my preference for racial humiliation. It's so good to be around such open-minded people.

I look forward to participating on these forums. If anyone wants to chat, please let me know. I have some photos of some of this "race play" if anyone is interested as well.

Thanks!

submissivewife
07-09-2006, 06:32 AM
Sure, post your pics in the photo section....I'm sure many will find them interesting. We don't discriminate here....your kink, is yours, we all have our own....we don't judge for it....

Hope you enjoy!

reflection
07-09-2006, 06:52 AM
welcome to the forum...enjoy your time in here

Desperadosong
07-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Welcome, welcome!! This is a very relaxed, and comfortable place....

Ds

frankee
07-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Hey oscarzeta,

This is an AWESOME place, with AWESOME people. i'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

dzire2pleeze
07-09-2006, 10:43 AM
liked your open and honest intro. never fear, i have yet to meet anyone here that would judge another's desires and needs. welcome and have fun.

makes me wish i had had the courage to introduce myself. i kind of slid in the back door. still, it was open and i was accepted.