PDA

View Full Version : Pleased to be hear :)

pleaseyoux
07-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi all, just cant believe this place isn't better documented... Its great!!!

Im a newbie in the scene wishing to learn as much as quickly as possible. I've had a love of dominant woman (You know what i mean, devil mistress in leather carrying a whip) for a long time but only just started to explore the kinky possibilities. My interests lie with power exchange, initially when I thought of getting into the scene it was only for online play. Although now I would also like to develop a comfortable online relationship with a potential R/T meet... although I have much to learn before then.

I am straight, a 20yo male from NE England currently studying at a local university. Im athletic with a muscular build, 5'8'', 12 stone, blue eyes, blonde/light brown hair.... yadi yadi ya....

Looking to meet almost anybody with similar interests, I'm here to learn and meet new people of all ages. Although obviously play would be limited to only Dommes.

pleaseyoux@hotmail.co.uk

MrDom
07-07-2006, 09:13 AM
hi and welcome

MrDom

Silke
07-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Hiya pleaseyoux and :wel to our cosy hangout! I'm sure you'll find lots of people to talk to and learn from...it's an awesome place that way. If you're looking to meet someone, feel free to also place an ad in the Personals section. Enjoy! :)

Widget
07-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey there pleaseyoux, welcome! I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here.

cariad
07-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Well it is good to have you here and in the chat room - which you have logged into as I am I typing this! :Welcomebo

Reading the threads is a great way to start, and then do feel free to start threads of you own with anything else you would like opinions on.

cariad

chattel69
07-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the familly... enjoy your stay

Scorpio'sWill2Power
07-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Greetings to you pleaseyoux, there are plenty of
fierce ladies here among this gathering of like minds
to give you the proper instruction.

Welcome to the site and the dawning of a new
chapter once you find your devilish dom.

:welcome:

wingsofanangel
07-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey there! Great to have you with us. Always nice to have more people.. and there are TONS of people from England around these parts.Best wishes to you!

Sera (anya)

Tojo
07-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Welcome pleaseyoux, thanks for the intro- hope you have a good time here.:wave:

Tojo

pleaseyoux
07-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciated. Also in the precess of joining the academy to aid my learning experience. I sense that good (*terrible, nasty*) things await!

Aussiegirl1
07-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi pleaseyoux and :wel

I hope you have lots of fun here on the forums and in the academy!

Aussiegirl