PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering

bibbwsub
08-19-2003, 02:02 PM
I wanted to ask a few questions. I was wondering if anyone Dom or sub that uses breast bondage in their play and what methods they use.

Also What other kinds of breast play do you use?

just curious,
Traci :)

slavemira
08-19-2003, 04:45 PM
my Master and I use breast play.

Some of the things we have done is tie my breasts up with rope, use clothes pins all around my breasts and on my nipples, tens machine used on the nipples and nipple clamps.

I hope that this gives you some ideas.

Mobius
08-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by bibbwsub
I wanted to ask a few questions. I was wondering if anyone Dom or sub that uses breast bondage in their play and what methods they use.

just curious,
Traci :)
Here is a link to a biginers guide to breast bondage
I hope it helps
Play nice now

http://www.castlerealm.com/library/breast.shtml

MrStefens
08-19-2003, 09:16 PM
bibbwsub,

Oh don't even get me started on this subject!! It's my favorite play activity. Let's see, binding with rope, bundgee cords, rough packing twine, flat rubber tubing, adhesive tape, etc. Nipple clamps of various sorts, clothes pins, hot and cold sensations, needles (not necessary to actually insert if you don't want...imagine a needle with one tip heated and another ice cold alternately touching the very tip of your nipples) snake bite cups, pinching, pulling, light slapping, warm creme rubs, hanging weights, constriction bras, tack bras, rubber bands, feathers, kissing, licking, sucking, squeezing, (of course) cropping, wooden spoon spankings, tit boards, flicking, wax, ice cubes...I won't bore you with any details, just a rough summary.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bibbwsub
[B]I wanted to ask a few questions. I was wondering if anyone Dom or sub that uses breast bondage in their play and what methods they use.

just curious,

MrJerseyGuy
08-19-2003, 11:37 PM
Some of you know from my previous posts that I have a new sub and we are experimenting and learning together. She is EXTREMELY into nipple play and the harder I try to tear them off the more she likes it. The problem is that she has really tiny breasts. If there was a letter before "A", that would be her cup size. Rope is out of the question...hell thread would be out of the question. I'd like suggestions for tit play under these circumstances.

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 12:45 AM
Re: Oh don't even get me started on this subject!! It's my favorite play activity. Let's see, binding with rope, bundgee cords, rough packing twine, flat rubber tubing, adhesive tape, etc. Nipple clamps of various sorts, clothes pins, hot and cold sensations, needles (not necessary to actually insert if you don't want...imagine a needle with one tip heated and another ice cold alternately touching the very tip of your nipples) snake bite cups, pinching, pulling, light slapping, warm creme rubs, hanging weights, constriction bras, tack bras, rubber bands, feathers, kissing, licking, sucking, squeezing, (of course) cropping, wooden spoon spankings, tit boards, flicking, wax, ice cubes...I won't bore you with any details, just a rough summary.

Being an udderly type of woman and having lived (years ago) with a Dom. for 6yrs. i 'grew' to enjoy breast bondage and all the methods You mentioned were carried out on my udders with no long term damage and at the time, extremely pussy sloshing.
But, (sigh!) the one that caused most pain and long term discomfort was ... adhesive tape! LOL! i had an allergic reaction and was unable to display my cleavage for nearly 2yrs. in general public.
These days, however, i'm sure, even with the bulk of my udders being substantial, my weight would cause a severe stretching sensation that may result in unpleasant after effects. Oh to be a mere 150lb. again. In order to stay under 200lb. i have to deduct the weight of my udders.

If it works, i shall try to attach a story that sums up my once, very strong feelings of breast hanging. And the previous URL, Breast Bondage- a beginners guide, is a very good guide line.

.... No didn't work, i shall post it in next thread. Meanwhile, a view of my shape and size, but, not me, my eyes are green.

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 12:50 AM
He circled the young girl slowly, taking in the sight of her naked form. She was barely eighteen, she’d told him so, and she looked it too. She was quite slender, but her body was definitely that of a woman’s. Her breasts sat high on her chest, melons really. They were quite large, very firm…he would change that. He stroked her slender waist slowly, dropped his hand to her hip and caressing it where it flared out. She shivered a little but didn’t move.

“Do you know what I do to girls like you?” he asked conversationally, lifting her breasts from behind and massaging the nipples gently. The girl shuddered with excitement, her breath coming in excited pants.
“Yes,” she whispered, “you…you…you hang us…by our breasts.”
“Very good,” he told her, “and do you know what that does?”
She shook her head slowly and he dropped her breasts, came back around to face her.
“Let me show you…”
And he led her into the room, the one where they all suffered, where his beautiful ladies with their firm breasts became freaks of nature, their tits stretched out down to their waists, sagging, stringy little bags of flesh. Some of them had injections, implants, anything to make them firm again so he could stretch them more, hang them longer. This room was a shrine to his work, full of photos of those beautiful women with their firm proud breasts, photos of them hanging, fucking him as they swung in the air and finally, the after shots, the still firm bodies with the ruined tits. They knew he would dispose of them when they got like that but they didn’t care, they just had to hang…

The girl gasped, eyes wide as she circled the room, looking at the ones before her. At last she turned to him. “What…what do you do with them when they get like that? Do you still hang them?” she asked.
“No I don’t. I don’t do anything,” he replied, “I’m not interested in a saggy-titted bitch. Just sweet young things like you with firm perky little tits.”
She shuddered, “So what do they do?”
“I don’t care.”
“Is that what will happen to me?” she asked.
He watched her carefully. She was definitely turned on. She liked the idea of being used, abused and left.
“Eventually. You’re young and you have great tits. It’ll take a year or two to ruin them. And they will be ruined… eventually. And when that happens, you’ll leave. I don’t care where you go or what you do, but I won’t want anything more to do with you.”
She shuddered a little and closed her eyes. He knew she’d do it anyway, they always did. At last she opened her eyes and mounted the little podium in the centre of the room.
“Do me,” she said.
He nodded and reached for the ropes, nooses really, soft bungy ones to start her off. He slipped them over her flesh, pulled the tit through and placed the ropes hard against her rib cage, pulled the slipknot down and then went for the cuffs. He cuffed her hands behind her and then stepped back, throwing the switch on the motor near the ceiling. At once the ropes went taut and the little slut gasped. A little more and she was pulled from the podium, her toes left the ground and she hung. Instantly those lovely melons began to turn purple and she started to whimper. He didn’t care, she wanted the pain… they all did. After a while she began to beg, beg to be let down again. Her breasts were a dark colour now, the flesh forced out by the rope. Her tits were bulging little balls of flesh, the rope almost invisible as it dug into her. Her weight was tightening the knots, cutting off the blood flow. There was no danger, he knew how long it would be before her flesh began to die and he wasn’t about to let that happen.

At last he came for her and she spread her legs willingly, gratefully. Yes, she was turned on, even now, despite the pain. BECAUSE of the pain. He entered her easily, his thick cock parting her little cunt. She started to bounce on the ropes, using the give in the bungy cord to fuck him. He massaged her swollen tits as they fucked, admiring their perfection. He felt her gripping him, felt the throes of her orgasm and at that moment he shot into her. As she went slack, he stepped back and hit the switch, letting her down. Once he’d removed the ropes, her tits were definitely softer, more female. The adolescent perkiness was changing, becoming a more womanly sag. She noticed and stroked them gently. “They’re starting to sag already aren’t they?” she asked him and he nodded.
“Do you want to stop? Would you like to leave?” he asked her.

Her eyes roamed the room as she thought about it and massaged the blood back into her aching mounds.
“No,” she whispered, “not yet.”
And he knew then that she was his because despite the pain and the reality of having tits no man would touch, there was a need inside her that had to be filled. These things were no match for the aching in her tits and pussy, the need to be hung was too great. They always came back for more, always until their bodies were ruined and God knew what they did after that. He didn’t care.

Don't know about the ruined body, but ... maybe that's why mine hang so low and i'm such a good yielding cow.

(smile) xxx

MrStefens
09-02-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by agp_millie
Re:

Being an udderly type of woman and having lived (years ago) with a Dom. for 6yrs. i 'grew' to enjoy breast bondage and all the methods You mentioned were carried out on my udders with no long term damage and at the time, [B]extremely pussy sloshing.
But, (sigh!) the one that caused most pain and long term discomfort was ... adhesive tape! LOL! i had an allergic reaction and was unable to display my cleavage for nearly 2yrs. in general public.
These days, however, i'm sure, even with the bulk of my udders being substantial, my weight would cause a severe stretching sensation that may result in unpleasant after effects. Oh to be a mere 150lb. again. In order to stay under 200lb. i have to deduct the weight of my udders.

If it works, i shall try to attach a story that sums up my once, very strong feelings of breast hanging. And the previous URL, Breast Bondage- a beginners guide, is a very good guide line.

.... No didn't work, i shall post it in next thread. Meanwhile, a view of my shape and size, but, not me, my eyes are green.

Well, how thoughtless of me agp_millie, I can see now I forgot to include daily milkings on my list of things one should do with a pair of utters! I have no excuse as the theme is so utter-ly erotic. To make up for imy oversight I am going to stop what I am doing at least three times today and visualize you in a milking barn and me sitting on a little three leg stool....

Curtis
10-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Good fantasy, millie (and well written)!