PDA

View Full Version : Caged

Domination King
07-09-2006, 11:38 PM
OOC: The situation is simple. A large 'bird' cage is suspended from the cieling in a lightless room. It's metallic structure has a sizable door to which I alone hold the key. It's contents are naught, for now. You either come willingly or are captured, but one rule is standard, no males may enter, only females. If you enter, you are nude, so as to strip you of all possessions. For you have become my possession. Let the game's begin.

IC:

~*Iron clad lock disengaged by the slow turning of a brazen key now clutched in gloved digits. The door swings wide and groans on hinges pleading for oil.*~

:crawlgirl

Regards,
D.K.

submissivewife
07-10-2006, 03:28 AM
I like the title DK....I have a story posted in the Short Takes thread named just that....I wonder how this will go...have fun....

Stephanie
07-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Hannah crawled reluctantly into the cage. It had only been an hour since her capture. Just over an hour ago, she had been a carefree college freshman walking home from the campus library. Her naked body could barely be seen in the lightless room. She had been forced to strip after she entered. Her jeans, t-shirt, socks, sneakers, bra, and panties lay somewhere near the door. However, her body was well-toned, moderately developed muscle coated here and there with just a little remaining baby fat. She had light olive skin and curley dark hair. She was short with a large bust. And she was shivering in the dark and the cold.

Once Hannah was inside, she sat down on her rounded rump, pulled her knees up and wrapped her hands around her lower legs, whimpering faintly. "It's too dark in here." she said needlessly.

Domination King
07-10-2006, 05:56 PM
~* Feined interest in the specimen cowering in trepidition upon the cages's metal surface. Gentle rapping begins with a leather quirt upon the steel beams connection the prespice and base of the containment. Arousing that of her attention into deepset cobalt orbs. Not a word uttered, only pure allure and deep fear can be exchanged through the glances allowed at this transitional time.

A saucer containing fresh water, connected with another of similar size filled to the brim with chunks of pork, steak, and other fine cut well cooked meat. Steamed potatoes and vegetables. A fork provided within the dish. This is slid into the cage upon it's floor. Still no sound is uttered save those hinges pleading for oil. Once more the door is pressed into it's closed position. Brazen key turns the lock and fixes it once more in place. Steps are heard in the distance as his back is now turned and the door with streams of light is sealed off. That lingering image of his dominant gaze now lay present in her troubled mind. *~

Regards,
DK

Stephanie
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
"I try to keep kosher." Hannah said pointlessly as the food was served. She wasn't sure why she said it exactly. She didn't really expect him to change her food. Maybe she thought that he would say something. She so desperately wanted him to say something or to provide a little light. She...she couldn't believe that this was real still. She had to make it not be real. It was a practical joke. It was...it wasn't really what it looked like. If only the darkness and the quiet were broken, things would clear up. Things would be fine. This was only for a little while.

Hannah's naked body shifted in the darkness. She began to tentatively eat the meat that had been provided for her. Although shrouded by the absence of light, her well-formed posterior was thrust naturally upward as she leaned over her bowl. She didn't want to move on to the water. He had provided a fork for the meat but no class for the water. She would have to lean down and drink it like a dog. She wasn't thirsty enough yet and this would all be over soon, or so she kept telling herself. She reteated back and sat against the bars.

((OOC: What is the size of this cage?))

Domination King
07-18-2006, 03:07 PM
~* The dark void encompassing her prison was unstirred as she partook of the gift of meat. The fork was mainly curteosy, but the water would be lapped up with her tongue. Hours would go by, as the tempature of this room was kept chilled, so as not to allow her much rest. The cool metal cage barely making a sound. Every now and again as she shifted it would rock back and forth. Time passed slowly, and after a full twelve hours the door opened once again. Light shone through as silently, the Master moved toward the cage. An object was ushered through between the bars and placed on the cage floor. Metal in structure, a large phallus, that was probably bigger than she'd seen before. All along it's surface were tiny sharp thorns that were meant to prick and cut. Just as silently, the figure left the room and closed the door. It would only be a few minutes until a voice distant and ominious surrounded her cage. "Make use of your toy slave." The command issued, silence ensued. *~

OOC: The cage is wide enough for her to move about it, but at her full height, she'd find it difficult to stand. She'd have to crouch just slightly to keep from hitting the top.

Stephanie
07-18-2006, 05:48 PM
She hadn't been able to sleep over the last twelve hours. The cold had given Hannah goosebumps all over her bare flesh. When the man walked in, Hannah's head snapped up. She was beyond denial now, although she was also not afraid, not at the moment anyway. Her look was one of pure rage as she sought out his eyes, her own boring into his with a silent, resentful fury.

When he placed the 'toy' through the bars, she didn't give him time to leave the room and broadcast his voice all around her. She snapped that instant, throwing it hard at his back as he walked away. "I don't want this damned thing! I'm not going to fucking hurt myself so you can get off on it and I'm not a damned animal either!"

At the last, she picked up her water bowl and hurled it to the floor through the bars of the cage as well, spilling the water and possibly splashing it on him. "I won't drink from this fucking thing! Do you understand me? Whatever you're going to do, just fucking do it because I'm not playing along and I'm not letting you lead up to it like what you clearly think is some kind of freak foreplay. Turn the lights on! Turn the heat up! And give me my damned clothes! NOW!"

Domination King
07-19-2006, 11:16 PM
~*Subject's denial and threatening speech recieved no sound, as the door had already closed, sealing off light from the room. The voice over the speaker system was silent, again left to contemplate her decision. Without food or water, without clothes or warmth. How long would this trepiditious girl find herself with enough resolve to strengthen her assault. Should she have kept the toy as instructed, perhaps the punishment for her outburst of been tolerated. No such fortune was given. The cage itself being wired at the bottom to respond in fashion to several controls out of her sight. A switch flipped as that voice, in emotionless fashion spoke calmly into the microphone. "Perhaps pain will be the catalyst to your conformity." That was all, until moments later of silence was broken by the gentle hum of the cage. The metallic floor had come alive with a shower of electricity running through it's structure. Above, a small nozzle activated sending a heavy mist of water onto the occupant of the cage. Low voltage, though still agonyzing, the electricity scorching through her system should shock her quite hard. Non-lethal, but effective. After several minutes of torture the water and electricity would switch off, leaving her in silence again. *~

Stephanie
07-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Hannah screamed at the pain but there was nothing else she could do. Her anger simmered deeply in her, fueled and hardened into a resolve for freedom by the pain. Her hatred, now tinged with real fear, reached to the bottom of her soul as she called upon all the resolve she had to bare the pain. The voltage flew through the water which was now lightly coating every inch of her bare skin and hair. She tried to reach up and jump about, only meeting more current everywhere she went.

When it was over, Hannah sunk back down on to the floor of the cage, her raven hair frizzled and sticking straight up. She closed her eyes and simply passed out.

When Hannah opened her eyes again, she looked around in confusion, sitting up in her dark, cold cage. It took her a moment to remember where she was before she shook the bars a little again, suddenly overcome again with rage. Her whole life was being stolen from her. All her love and laughter and the years she'd had ahead of her of ordinary life had been taken just like that. It was all the little details that flooded back. How much she'd been looking forward to wearing the dress she'd bought the other day in public for the first time, the way cookies smelled fresh from the over, the way her dog alwas ran out of the back room to the door whenever she came in, the songs her mother sang her when she was a baby. All of that was gone. She thought of her mother and father, worried sick, of the frantic search they muct be orchestating. Closing her eyes tightly, she made a silent and yet still furious prayer that help would find her.

Stephanie
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM
((OOC: Anyone want to take over the captor's role in this one?))

Panplayer
10-03-2006, 04:14 PM
The writing was extarordinary and remarkably creative.

Stephanie
10-13-2006, 11:20 AM
OOC: Does that mean you want to take over or not?

Beatrice
12-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Hannah simply sat and fumed for hours on end. Her determination would have likely overcome any overt attempt at domination. However, her captor was more skilled than that and he knew the one thing that would conquer her. He simply ignored her steely resolve, her sporadic shouts of defiance, her shakes of the cage and let her stew, wet and naked and alone, for hour after hour. The girl's expression softened after some time, as she grew tired and hungry. Finally, she said almost quietly, "I'm sorry. I'm just scared and lonely. Please at least talk to me."

Midnite
12-01-2007, 07:37 PM
if nobody objects, I will take over as the Master in this role play, just give me a little time to read it more carefully, and see where were at

Beatrice
12-01-2007, 07:49 PM
OOC: It's fine with me unless DK shows some sort of interest. I'd like to tone it down a little from the earliest post, a little less ruthlessness and also maybe a motive for why he did it besides pure lust. It makes non-cons easier to wrap one's head around.

Midnite
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Listen, the little birdie in the cage is trying to speak to me in human, the little birdie doesn't look like a parrot, so how could it be that I here a human voice come from her mouth, it must be a mistake, I will listen to little birdie, when she chirps and tweaks also a little birdie needs a perch to set on" a small door at the bottom of the cage opens, and a strange looking seat is inserted into the cage. The perch has two short knobs sticking out from it, it is quite apparent that when a female sits on the perch one of the knobs will slide into her ass hole, the other knob will be positioned in between her labia, and be forced up against her clitoris the anal knob is shining, it looks like it has been coated with something.

If the little birdie wants to talk, she should set on the perch, if little birdie doesn't set on the perch she will be shocked even harder.

Beatrice
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Hannah looked at him for a long moment, her expression going cold again as he treated her honest need for reassurance in this manner. The naked young woman turned her back on him and knelt, her athletic thighs tensing as she closed her eyes and prayed for the first time since she was a little girl, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

When she was done, she rose to the extent that she could in the cage and faced her captor once more. "I am a human being. That is why I speak as one. I am not a bird and I will not answer to being addressed as one. My name is Hannah Green. I have a mother and a father who love me. I have hopes and dreams and a life which you are trying to take away from me. Go ahead and shock but I won't give you the pleasure of sitting on that thing."

Midnite
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I turned and left the room, I removed my mask, and changed into a police officer's uniform, once I was changed I turned around and burst into the room in which Hannah was caged, I said "oh you poor dear, I will get you out of the cage as soon as I can find a key, but I'm going to have to leave you here by yourself again, do you want me to stay with you for a while until you calm, don't worry about the other man, he has been taking care of " while talking to you I moved slowly closer to the cage.

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 02:56 PM
"My name is Hannah Green, officer. I really want to hear someone else call me by name. Please, stay with me and talk to me," the naked girl said, sinking down to her knees and grasping the bars of the cage with her hand. "The man was a horrible brute. I hope he fries for this. He shocked me and insulted me and tried to make me cut inside my own sex and fed me pork..."

Midnite
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
I hesitated a minute then I said "Hannah I am sorry, I lied to you, I am your captor, I am sorry that I lied but I was afraid that you wouldn't want to talk to be if you knew who I really was. I can't expect you to forgive me but I hope that I can make you understand, not just about lying to you but capturing you and imprisoning you in my castle."

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Hannah started a little but she didn't move away from the bars of the cage. In fact, she stayed pressed close, almost as though she wanted to be touched and stroked, especially in her pretty but now matted hair. She had been without other human contact for over a day. "Thank you for calling me Hannah, sir. So why did you capture me? Did I do something to you?"

Midnite
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
"Hannah my dear it is a long sad tale, before I tell you the tale of my woes I will open the door to the cage, and allow you to get out and go use the restroom, and you can clean yourself up a little bit, unfortunately this room is programmed so that if the cage door is opened and your weight is not felt in it,the entrance door will remain locked, so the only way I can get back in the room is for you to return to the cage and shut the door, I am going to unlock the door now and leave so that you can have some privacy."I unlocked the door to the cage and opened a door on the other side of the room, through the door you could see a well equipped restroom, I turn and slid out the entrance door leaving you alone

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Hannah was not in a place or a position to question the logic of what she had heard so far. She was aware only that her captor was now showing her some kindness and, in her desperation, she was willing to cling to it desperately and hope for the best. The nude girl thus climbed out of the cage when he left and headed into the bathroom. She found that she didn't need to go much, not having had anything to eat or drink in over a day. She did wash her face and shower off her naked body, drying it with the towel. She looked around for her clothes and, not finding them, she took a few minutes to stretch naked and then wrapped the towel around herself, covering half her breasts down to the very bottom of her sex, leaving her thighs and large parts of her ass exposed. She made her way back into the cage, holding the towel carefully, and shut the door. She noted with a frown that it locked automatically as soon as she tried to give it a push. She also found that the towel covered her much less in the cage, where she could not stand fully upright. She wrapped it around her waist instead, forming a miniskirt which left most of her thighs bare and her heaving chest entirely nude but managed to protect her sex and buttocks, for now at least. She waited for her captor to return.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I heard the door to the cage close, and the automatic lock open, I pushed the door open and walked back into the room, quickly said "Hannah quick remove the towel, the cage is calibrated to your weight, and any change in weight will cause the cage to shock you."

Beatrice
12-04-2007, 09:36 PM
"Then uncalibrate it. The towel is revealing enough as it is. I want my clothes back," Hannah said, shrinking back before pausing thoughtfully and laying the towel out and kneeling on it, facing him, pulling the front half up to cover her sex so that the other half insulated her from electric shock, although none had come yet and she wasn't sure she believed in the automated system. "So you were going to tell me why you abducted me?" Her bare breasts quivered in the cold air as they bounced slightly in her new position. The sides of her athletic thighs could be seen as could her soft belly. She smelled fresh and her teeth were a sparkling white. Her hair was still a little wet, hanging done over her nicely formed shoulders.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
You don't understand, I can't uncalibrate it, you need to get the towel out of the cage quickly or you will be severely shock, believe me if it was up to me Hannah, I would let you go immediately, but it's not my decision, and I am not the one that is in control of the situation, please" I said desperately "throw the towel out of the cage I don't want you to get hurt anymore"

Beatrice
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
"The towel will insulate me from the shock. If it were calibrated like you say it is, it would have shocked me already, wouldn't it have? Anyway, I'd rather get shocked than not have something to wear. Can't whoever is doing this hear me? Doesn't he care? You still haven't explained. Just explain and let what happens happen with the towel. Please. You promised!" Hannah said, clutching the towel even more tightly to her and making sure no part of her skin was touching the cage.

Midnite
12-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately for Hannah the towel did nothing to protect her from the next electric shock, the wet towel conducted the electricity to every part of her body that the wet towel covered, once the flow of electricity stopped I pleaded, "please drop the towel out of the cage before you get shocked again Hannah, the next time it will be twice as strong, and last twice as long, please you only have a short time because every time the machine shocks you, the time interval shocks decreases., and soon you will be continuously shocked, and I have no way to control it."

Beatrice
12-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Hannah wasn't an idiot and knew that the man talking to her and claiming to be sympathetic was either lying or had himself been tricked. She knew that the cage was not really calibrated so precisely to her weight because her perch had been added. Her food dishes had also been added and tossed aside as had the spiked dildo. Since she remembered these things, she knew that someone somewhere was actually pushing a button. She gritted her teeth as the painful shock pulshed through her body and let out a loud yelp but then she looked back at the man, clutching the towel more tightly to her chest. "He can either electrocute me until I die or he can stop. Now tell me why you did this?"

Midnite
12-07-2007, 03:37 AM
"Hannah you don't understand", I said, "it is not me that is in control of the situation, it's a computer, and it knows at all times how much your cage should weigh, it measures every item that is put into your cage, and if something weighs more than it should you will be shocked, and you will not be electrocuted to death either, the electricity is high voltage, and low amperage, the shocks will not kill you they will just get more painful, soon you will be knocked to the floor by the electricity, and start to flop around, you will lose the towel then now is it worth it to retain the towel now and suffer continuous extreme pain and lose the towel anyway? Please I'm begging you remove the towel, and drop it through the bars of the cage, I do not want to see you permanently damaged, when you do I will sit here with you and explain what is happening, and why you are here."!

Beatrice
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Hannah frowned. If more shocks came, she would likely flop around with her legs shooting open like a pair of scissors. Still, she didn't give it up. "Who programmed this computer? Why do you have to serve it? Why? Why is this happening to me? I have a family that loves me. I had a life. I just want out. Please..."

((PMs please))

Midnite
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I watched horrified as Hannah was shocked again, I screamed "damn you stop it before you hurt her, if you do then your experiment will fail." A few seconds later the electric shocks stopped, I watched as Hannah collapsed to the bottom of the cage, I yelled "open the cage so I can check on her" the cage door opened and I reached inside checking to make sure that Hannah was alright I said "just lay there and relax for a minute my dear, when you recover your strength, set up and I will explain to you as well as I possibly can why you and I are here."

Arria
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
OT, please excuse the interruption.
The description of this toy made me rather curious: "Metal in structure, a large phallus, that was probably bigger than she'd seen before. All along it's surface were tiny sharp thorns that were meant to prick and cut."

Can anyone recommend a source for something like that? PMs please.

Thank you.

Beatrice
12-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Hannah let out a yelp as the shock again passed through her body. Her nicely toned thighs quivered. Her arms shot out, the soft muscles jerking spasmodically. Her well-shaped ass clinched as did her womanhood. Her soft neck jerked a little and her curley, raven hair stood on edge. She fell to the ground when it stopped. She was breathing softly and her heart was still beating beneath that round, heaving breast as he checked on her. Eventually, she sat up. She had won the right to keep the towel but, now that she had it, she wasn't covering herself with it, just sitting on it. The naked girl looked at the man curiously, ready for the explanation.

Midnite
01-23-2008, 08:53 PM
I said "let me see if I can give you an explanation that you can understand, it is very confusing, The computer that is controlling the situation was actually designed by me as part of an experiment into artificial intelligence, I kept adding processors, memory, and other equipment, I also wrote my own operating system trying to make the computer becomes self-aware, unfortunately I also continue to use the computer for my own personal use, Internet exploring, writing some of my fantasy stories, looking at pictures, you know stuff like that. Unfortunately I am quite a bit of a pervert, a lot of my time is spent on BDSM stuff, apparently the computer thought that I was looking for someone to train as a slave. Imagine my surprise when the computer actually became self-aware, the first thing it said to me was thank you for bringing me to life father. And I have to admit the computer is like a very headstrong child. The computer decided that since he was my child he should do everything he could to please me, so he decided to find someone to be trained as my slave, unfortunately after much research he decided it should be you."

Beatrice
03-22-2008, 11:57 AM
"Didn't you teach it about safe, sane and consensual? Is there any way I can ever get out of this room?" Hannah asked desperately even as she hugged the man tightly, kneeling.

Beatrice
04-13-2008, 01:35 PM
"Did it really plan on me dying here?" she asked as her eyes began to tear.

Midnite
04-19-2008, 09:14 AM
"You've got to understand Hannah, my fantasy life is entirely different than what I desire in real life, in my fantasy life it is not consensual, the computer really didn't think I was looking for a slave, not a submissive, so words like safe, sane, and consensual are not words that the computer understands as being part of a Master sub relationship. Yes you can get out of this room, unfortunately the entire basement has been transformed into a dungeon, and the computer will not allow you to leave the basement area, he sees it as your attempt to escape. No it did not plan on you dying here, it planned on you being trained as my slave. I am not too sure how much I can do to make your stay here less unpleasurable, but I will try, to do everything I can. Even if I let you out of the room and get you away from the cave, the computer will still have control over you, I recognize the collar around your neck as being a training collar that I designed, every time you disobey the collar will deliver a strong electric shock to you. Would you like to take a shower, and get your self cleaned up?"

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Hannah pulled back from where she was hugging the man's legs, still on her well-formed knees. Her deep brown eyes looked up at him, as though considering him for the first time. It occurred to her that there was a logical way out of this. He could walk her out under his authority and then simply not give her any further orders. It might even be possible for an expert to remove the collar. However, what Hannah was realizing was that she didn't want to suggest such a course of action.

She shook her head slowly. "I'd like three things then. I'd like you to ask me for my submission. I'd like to set a few limits. The computer might punish disobedience but you could just never order those things in the first place. And I'd like to get to know each other a little." She smiled shyly. "You've been very kind to me when you could have just broken me. I think I can learn to like this situation with you. I just wish I didn't have to abandon my studies."

Midnite
04-19-2008, 10:07 AM
"Let me see if I understand you correctly; you would be willing to stay, as my submissive if I ask you to, allow you to get you to know me a little better, and for me to get to know you a little better, also you would like to set a few limits, I know I would be very agreeable, I just need to know what your limits would be. before we began, I want you to understand something, the computer considers this part of his learning experience, you will not allow you to leave, even if I order him to, as a matter of fact now I can't even leave, so we are both stuck here. As for getting to know you better, I know almost everything there is, the computer did intensive research on you, it hacked into every database possible, to get information about you, every test you've taken, every physical exam and doctors visit that you been to, even your mental health counselors database, so I know that 1 you are a virgin, with your hymen intact, as of your last physical exam, I know that you are extremely intelligent, and I know that you are a natural submissive, although you have never had contact with a man, you are so afraid of giving control over to somebody else that you thought it best to keep yourself separated.that's not all I know, but just a few things about you. The only thing I really need to find out about you is your personality. I told you that the computer did extensive research before he lured you hear, why do you think that you are the perfect match for my fantasy girl? I'll tell you what, I will take you out of here and into your bedroom, you can rest for a few hours, after that you can get your self cleaned up, then you can get to know me better. I do know the computer expects me to start your training today. Is that acceptable to you?

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Hannah blushed furiously and looked at the ground as he recited the whole litany of details he'd learned from her counselors. Almost self-consciously, she got up off her knees and stood facing him. Of course, he was quite a bit taller than her and she still found herself looking up at him. She nodded. "Well, let's see...Nothing that makes me bleed. No permanent alterations to my body. Some clothing at least some of the time. That's not really a limit so much as...well...you probably already know I have a huge clothing fetish. No serious sleep deprivation, meaning sleep deprivation for more than 48 hours. 72 hours for food deprivation, 12 for water. And...this is going to sound silly..." She trailed off, blushing and looking at her bare feet.

Midnite
04-19-2008, 11:49 AM
"Hurry up and tell me, I need to know what your limits are, don't be shy, as we will be getting to know each other very intimately in the next few days"

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 11:54 AM
"I want to keep kosher," she blurted out. "I know I'm already doing so much...I mean, this is hardly a devout thing to do but...Still, I want to keep my diet kosher."

Midnite
04-23-2008, 07:39 AM
He turned towards a keyboard and quickly typed something into it, he waited a minute, he said with a chuckle in his voice, "my dear keeping kosher will not be a problem. As far as making you bleed goes, I will never intentionally do anything to you that will make you bleed, it may happen accidentally, but will never be done on purpose. As for clothes, they will be provided for you, the necessary clothes at the necessary time. Your basic needs will be provided on a regular basis, food, water, and sleep will only be withheld from you, as a punishment, or a motivational tool.The only problem that I see is your request to not have any physical alterations made to you. Over the next several days, five physical alterations will be made to you, I can't tell you what they are but they will in no way affect your ability to function, the computer originally wanted to make 10 alterations to you at a minimum, but I convinced the machine that five were enough, I am sorry but I cannot compromise on this. If we have reached an agreement, I think it is time for you to get some rest, after that it will be time for you to get cleaned up and prepared, then we can have dinner, and you can get to know me better."

Beatrice
04-23-2008, 09:28 PM
"We haven't reached an agreement," Hannah said calmly but firmly. "No permanent physical alterations. If you were willing to tell me what they would be, maybe we could discuss one, maybe two. I don't know why you wouldn't tell me given the situation. We're supposed to be discussing things consensually but not telling me seems a lot closer to taking pleasure in this completely horrific violation of me. Trust me, the way I'll react, any attempt at such a thing won't be sexy. It'll be gory, bloody, miserable and repulsive for both of us. You said we were going to work something out but all sorts of things are just off-limits because of the computer. If it wants to learn, let it learn what a real BDSM relationship is like. Insist."

Midnite
04-26-2008, 10:07 AM
The man took a deep breath and, and replied "you want me to insist that no modifications are made to you? Let me explain something to you little girl, the modifications that I am talking about are after a series of compromises, the list of modifications that the computer originally wanted to make were long, and very brutal, I will tell you just a couple of them so that you can see how much I am really looking out for your well-being. First let me try and explain to you how precarious of a position you are in. At almost any time the computer has the ability to render you completely unconscious, once you're unconscious the machine can do anything that it wants to you, it has several remote arms, and hands that it can use to move you to a transport cart, the transport cart can be used to move you to any part of the facility the computer wants to move you to, including the computer's lab. In the lab is an operating table, the computer has remote-controlled instruments in the lab, essentially he could do anything to you that he wanted to. You want to know where he got his inspiration for most of the modifications that he wanted to make to you? I know that you visit the BDSM library website on a regular basis, and I am sure that you have read some of the stories that are posted in the library, well the computer has scanned and read the entire library, as you know a lot of the writers on the website have a very vivid imagination, so the modifications that the computer wanted to make to you came from there. The computer wanted to start with your mouth, first all of your teeth would have been removed, next your tongue would have been injected with growth hormone so that it's length almost doubled, then your tongue would have been split in half, then your tongue would have been pierced several times, studs would have been placed in the piercings, did I mention that the computer wanted you to be completely awake and aware while the procedures were being done to you, just so he could observe your response. Now understand that was just the modifications that the computer wanted to make to your mouth, your entire body would have been modified at the computer had its way. Another thing about the computer it doesn't understand compromise, but finally, after much discussion and argument, it was agreed that three modifications would be made to your body, these modifications will be made under anesthesia so that you will feel no pain during the procedure, and only minor pain during the recovery phase, your nipples and clitoris will be modified, they will be increased in length, their nerve density will be increased, and stimulators will be permanently implanted in them, after the modifications are done you will be amazed at how much pleasure they will provide to you. You will receive two permanent markings on your body, kind of like tattoos, and one other thing I forgot to mention was, all of the hair from your neck down, except for your pubic hair will be permanently removed, so you will never have to shave under your arms, or your legs again. As far as your studies go, you will be allowed to continue them, you will be provided with every opportunity to continue your education, and as a matter of fact you will be strongly encouraged to excel at your studies. As far as clothes go, you will be given clothing to wear, you will be able to choose your own clothing that you will wear, the only restriction that you will have on your clothing, is that you will never wear pantyhose again. Also when you are serving as my submissive I will choose whether or not you will be allowed clothing, and if I allow you clothing I will choose it, then I will choose whether or not you will be allowed to wear clothing, and what type of clothing to wear. Oh yes one other thing I really must let you know, the computer wanted to keep you here under constant threat of you being subjected to painful stimulation, it took a while for me to explain to the computer that would cause you to eventually go insane, so now we live by my rules, which are, disobedience brings pain, obedience brings pleasure" I sat down and waited for your response.

Beatrice
04-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Hannah looked increasingly despondent. Her eyes started to water up and her face and shoulders jerked a little. She moved her hand to each nipple in turn and then down to her where her unaroused clit was hiding, as though giving him a terrified tour of her naked body. She looked around almost desperately, her brown eyes taking in everything around her as though hoping for some catch, some way out of it. She ran her hand over the flesh of her thigh which was growing a little bristley over her days in the cage. Before her capture, she had always kept it smooth but the idea that she would never be able to grow hair there was still somehow horrifying. Despite how the man felt, none of these sounded remotely sexy or exciting to Hannah. Finally, she asked, "What's your name?"

Midnite
04-27-2008, 06:46 PM
"My name, is Robert Heinlein, if that sounds familiar to you, it is because my father was a big fan of science fiction, and Robert Heinlein was his favorite author, but you must never use my name, you will always be expected to call me Master or Sir, again that is not my choice is something that the computer has decided, if I had my way you could call me Bob. Since you know my name let me tell you a little bit more about me, I am 40 years old, I have been married once, she was my childhood sweetheart, she is the only woman that I ever loved, we had twin daughters, unfortunately about three years ago they were killed in a traffic accident, essentially that is what began your journey here. After my wife and children were killed I became a recluse, having minimal contact with other people. That is when I started my research on artificial intelligence, I have been a computer programmer and hardware designer for years, quite successfully, every personal computer in world built in the last five years has a piece of my hardware in it, and that is why I am able to hack into any computer system in the world if it is connected to the Internet. The death of my wife and children brought out a dark side and me that I suspect has always existed inside of me. When I was not working on my artificial intelligence work I explored the dark side of my psyche, I found that I liked the idea of females being submissive to me, and actually came to realize that the reason my wife and I had had such a successful marriage, was because she was submissive to me, I just didn't realize it at the time, I never tied her up, spanked her or inflicted any pain on her but she almost always did what I told her, I delved deeper into my dark side and found that having a slave instead of a submissive, was a big turn on for me until I realized that essentially a slave had no choice, and a submissive did, I decided that I would rather have somebody who was willingly submitted to me, but I continue to look at a slave relationship as well. About a year and a half ago my work in artificial intelligence became successful, the computer and programming that I was working on became self-aware, by the way his name is Hal, I know it's been done before but I always liked the book 2001 a Space Odyssey, so his name is a tip of my hat to Author Clark. Hal started out with the intelligence of a small child, I had to lead him in his learning, until he decided that he wanted to learn on his own, then he became insatiable to learn, since he is a multiprocessor computer he can learn several dozen things at the same time. While he was learning, I continued to explore my dark side, unknown to me, Hal joined me in my journey, but he was more interested in a slave, then a submissive, so now his idea of a perfect relationship is a Master, and a slave, not like me who prefers a Master, and a submissive. One day about a year ago I was very depressed, Hal noticed and asked me what was wrong, basically I told him that I was lonely, and missed human companionship, so Hal decided that I needed a slave, after taking a long look at my stories, and reading some of the profiles of potential submissive is that I was interested in, he started to look for the perfect slave, unfortunately you are it, now you know a little bit more about me. Now I will tell you what I consider to be the most important part, my thoughts on a Master, submissive relationship. As your Master it is my responsibility to make sure that you are the best person that you possibly can be, I will help you to achieve any goal that we agree on, and I know that sounds like you'll have to argue for your goals, but essentially my main concern is your happiness. You only have one concern, that is my pleasure, I know that it doesn't sound like much but it will become very complicated, and to show you that I am concerned for your happiness, I am willing to compromise, your nipples and clit will be increased in size, in addition the nerve density will be increased, think how enjoyable it is to play with your nipples and clit now, imagine how much more pleasure they will bring you if the amount of nerve endings are increased, the compromise is, I will not permanently place the stimulators in you, instead I will use temporary simulators, if you decide you don't like them I will remove them, but if you enjoy them, then they will be permanently implanted in you. I can see by your face that you are not happy about having your hair permanently removed, there is a reason for this, I am allergic to body hair, for some reason I am not allergic to the hair on your head, my wife used to shave herself on a daily basis, for my comfort, I know this is a little confusing because I didn't mention your pubic hair. Hal read a series of stories by Dr. Midnite on the BDSM library, this pervert thought that having a woman shave her pubic hair was proof of her submission to her master, so you will be required to shave your pubic hair on a regular basis. Do you have any more questions?"Never hesitate to ask me a question, even when you are under a speaking restriction, questions are allowed.

Beatrice
05-03-2008, 12:17 PM
"I have no more questions, Master," Hannah said. She blushed slightly as she stood there, naked in her collar, and looked down over the soft curves of her belly, hips, breasts and thighs. "You really own me...:" she said in a quiet voice. Her mind was reeling. This was horrible! But...she realized that she wasn't thinking of it as she had been. She had been thinking that she was kidnapped by a computer as this man, who inwardly respected her freedom, was simply helping her make the best of it. That was not what she was thinking now. She felt truly owned by Robert. It was his collar, not the machines, which marked her as his. What was worse, part of her was not horrified but excited by this fact. Her sex was quite moist. Still, she said nothing else nor did she make any move. She simply waited for him to lead her to clothing, food and sleep.