PDA

View Full Version : Help!!?

nursey
07-13-2006, 05:52 AM
Hi i really need some help on how to be a mistress. My boyfriend really wants to try it and im willing but havent a clue where to start! Can anyone help me? We have done some very light stuff but i dont know where to go from here. Thankyou

Warbaby1943
07-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Without infinite wisdom to back me up, I would say that you have to talk things over and decide what his expectations are and what you feel comfortable in doing. There are so many different things you could do but to try to tell you what, I believe, one would actually have to be inside yours and your boyfriend's mind.

Talk things over, see what you are comfortable with, experiment, take it slow, and see what develops. Ask questions. Does he want to be restrained? Does he want to be teased? Does he want to be spanked? What does he want and what can you do and feel comfortable in doing?

I know there are others here who will have better advise but just thought I'd give you my opinion.:)

_ID_
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I am guessing your both so new at this, you very well don't know what either one of you want to do. If that is the case, try doing a BDSM check list. It can be found in the academy here on the site, or just type BDSM checklist into google, and use one of those. There will most likely be many activities on there you do not have any idea about, and this is ok. Just discuss the ones you do, and then when you feel like expanding, talk about what you didn't know about before.

Secondly. I would recomend some reading on both your parts. A different loving or screw the roses give me the thorns are both very good books to help you in your journey to enjoy all this lifestyle has to offer. The website www.castlerealm.com is an excelent site to learn many things, and it requires no registration or payment to visit.

Third, Communication. Above all else you attempt in your exploration with each other, talk about what you would like or wouldnt like. He might want you to make him wear your underwear, or ask you to hurt him. If either of those make you uncomfortable, you shouldnt do them. Same goes for any other activty you or he desires to do, and the other doesn't. Communication, and learning about the other persons desires is a very important element in BDSM play. Take it very seriously.

Fourth, Have fun. If you're not having fun doing what you're doing. Why the hell are you doing it?

V/R
ID

Ruby
07-13-2006, 10:38 PM
Great advice already given above.

I'll add this:

You both may want to check out Mistress Akasha's web site. While there are a number of member only articles, there is a great preview of "The Good Girl’s Guide to Domination" locate here:

http://www.akashaweb.com/women/goodgirlpreview.html

Print and review it together. Is this something that you both are seeking?

To your success!

Ruby