PDA

View Full Version : Women's feet and high heels

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't know if there's so much a question in this as a comment, pehaps one that will trigger a bit of discussion.

I'm not a foot fetishest by any means, women's feet on their own I'm atctually lukewarm for usually. And high heels on their own do nothing for me. But when the two things are in combination, I find them extremely sexy. For instance, this particular smiley :stiletto: is definitely one of my favourites around here.

Is this unusual? To not necessarily be into feet alone, but in combination with a nice pair of heels to be quite turned on by it?

_ID_
07-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Not at all unusual. I find the legs feet and heels make the ass of a woman a little more taunt, and sexy. I don't have a fetish for it, but I do enjoy watching them walk around for me in heels and hand cuffed. Very sexy to watch.

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Agreed wholeheartedly with that.

gagged_Louise
07-15-2006, 01:24 PM
I guess that's pretty common, stiletto heels are all over the place when it comes to pictures of hogtied women, or girls standing with arms stretched taut overhead, so that both shoes and feet become very prominent.

In one sense high heeled pumps or boots are a sign of the feminine, in another way I feel the high shoes and luxurious attire of many bound women in pictures are there to show up luxury, to signal "here's a woman who lives in a luxurious world and is able to get anything she wants, but she's been bound, gagged and fucked like a dirty slut". There's a contrast here, either she wants to go into that part, to be bound, used, punished and made a slave, or else she's been overpowered in spite of her wealth (the classic "damsel in distress" thing).

Widget
07-15-2006, 01:25 PM
I enjoy wearing heels. Something about the way they make the arch of my foot look and how feminine I feel in them makes me feel good.

I am a tall woman too, 5 10,so when I wear heels I get pretty tall. When I meet people that I still have to look up at or eye level with I enjoy that for some reason.

I don't think I have a foot or a shoe fetish in that I want someone to worship my feet, but I take good care of my feet. They are always soft and I do regular pedicures, so when someone takes the time to touch them and notices that I take care of them I very much like that. I like the way my toes look when they are painted and I have sandals on, and I like toe rings with the right shoe. I just find it a part of the body that should be as cared for as the rest but seldom is for most people.

For me I just think it is one more level to appreciate a female body and as a woman I feel sexy wearing a high heel. Femme fatal hehe. So I would hope that men notice and enjoy it without reservation, because boy some of my shoes are NOT made for walking. haha

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 01:28 PM
"some of my shoes are NOT made for walking."

The best kind.

chattel69
07-15-2006, 01:46 PM
I have to be the one to say I can't stand heels. I have never worn a heel higher than a inch and can't understand why someone would want to wobble on 6" heels.

Of course this might have something to do with growing up with 3 boys and having hand me downs of jeans and tshirts so heels really didn't fit into my wardrobe until high school and by then I was pretty much a complete tomboy and really didn't want to change.

18 years later and I still don't like heels, I look for comfort not fashion.

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 02:57 PM
I have to be the one to say I can't stand heels. I have never worn a heel higher than a inch and can't understand why someone would want to wobble on 6" heels.

Of course this might have something to do with growing up with 3 boys and having hand me downs of jeans and tshirts so heels really didn't fit into my wardrobe until high school and by then I was pretty much a complete tomboy and really didn't want to change.

18 years later and I still don't like heels, I look for comfort not fashion.

I can sympathize with what you're saying in a way. In my own case, I absolutely despise the male half of society's obsession with ties. They're bloody useless as all hell (unless you're using one for bondage purposes, that's about all I've found them good for) and aren't even particularly comfortable either.

Jadetiger
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I don't really wear heels in my normal day to day life. They hurt like hell if you have to do even a little walking in them. I do own a couple pairs of 1 inch heels for formal occasion but that is the only time you will see me in them. Now for play time I have a collection ranging for 3 inches to 5 inches. I also own ankle and calf length boots. They aren't that bad to wear since I don't do a lot of walking and do come in handy in helping my strap on reach the tight ass bent over in front of me. I will say I do like women in heels. I think it is extremely sensual but I am not into self torture so unless I get sit down when I wear them I vote to go in something more comfortable.

Jade

curiousnovice
07-15-2006, 07:19 PM
To me women's feet are sexy in one way, while women's feet in high-heel strappy sandals are hot in another way. Bare feet are more erotic to me.

wingsofanangel
07-15-2006, 08:42 PM
I LOVE my heels. They make me feel soooo sexy. The taller the better. 5 inch heels are my favorite. I am 5'8 so I am tall... and sometimes I HATE being taller than some guys... but then again I feel soooo sexy when I am standing tall, back arched, ass out.. tits perked. Stillettos are my fav.. love tall boots... any heels really... I have like 10 shoe pix in my picture thread.

Sera

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Well I'm personally 6 foot 4 so I don't have to worry about women out-talling me very often. Never been a concern on my front.

I haven't really looked much at the picture threads. I might have to go take a look-see.

Ozme52
07-15-2006, 11:10 PM
I LOVE my heels. They make me feel soooo sexy. The taller the better. 5 inch heels are my favorite. I am 5'8 so I am tall... and sometimes I HATE being taller than some guys... but then again I feel soooo sexy when I am standing tall, back arched, ass out.. tits perked. Stillettos are my fav.. love tall boots... any heels really... I have like 10 shoe pix in my picture thread.

Sera

5'8" in a 5" heel... very sexy I'm sure... but you'd need another 3" to look me in the eye.... :cool:

cariad
07-16-2006, 03:29 AM
I love my heels too. I just don't feel properly dressed without at least 2, preferably 3 inches beneath me. More than 3 inches I find tiring and not suitable for everyday life, but evenings and play times.....

And that has nothing to do with possibly needing the extra height before anyone suggests it!

cariad

(Making a mental note to wear heels AND to stand on something next time I talk to the Wizard.)

Silke
07-16-2006, 07:44 AM
*sighs*...we're talking shoes? I really have to go shopping now...;)

For me it's one of those love/hate things - I absolutely think that heels look sexy and elegant, I adore them...but they're torture! And not even the good kind of torture! I get positively cranky when my feet hurt and with high heels that usually doesn't take long. Plus, I feel I'm tall enough without them (173 cm)...and I've never liked looking down on the guys I meet...

So, no - I don't wear high heels a lot. But when I do (and do get an occasion to sit or lie down more than stand *grins*) they feel and look really sexy. ;)

Polecat
07-16-2006, 08:03 AM
I can sympathize with what you're saying in a way. In my own case, I absolutely despise the male half of society's obsession with ties. They're bloody useless as all hell (unless you're using one for bondage purposes, that's about all I've found them good for) and aren't even particularly comfortable either.

Ties are good for cleaning glasses.
And yes I have used them for IBDs

IBDs= Improvised Bondage Devices
Secret weapon of the BDSMist Jihadist
(Sorry just blurted that out. No offense intended)

Timberwolf
07-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Okay now I'm taking my own thread off subject but Improvised Bondage Devices are great fun.

It's interesting how many "vanilla" people who balk at handcuffs won't do the same if you suggest a tie, or the belt from a bathrobe, and just ask real nice. ;)

YourThrone
07-22-2006, 04:42 AM
I'm definately a foot fetishest. I love women's feet(Especially high arches) even though women wearing heels appeal to me,I'd rather see them wear flipflops.

dzire2pleeze
07-22-2006, 06:56 AM
Hmmmmmmmm? Wondering why maddie, the shoe guru, hasn't put her ten toes in this thread?

Heels do tend to make the legs sexier. They define the calves exquistely. I, however, tend to stay away from them. My mom, who was only 5'2", wore very high heels all her life. Without heels and earrings she felt naked. Anyway, she paid for it in the long run. Heels, especially very high ones, tend to do extreme damage to the spine by throwing it out of alignment.

Tojo
07-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Almost every night I hear about how uncomfortable it is to wear heels at work, when on your feet all day. I'd never want anyone to wear them all the time.

However, for after hours, or short periods- a pair of sexy femine legs in heels does it for me every time.

Tojo

suchaminx
07-22-2006, 07:51 AM
I love heels - they make me think about how I walk - makes me feels sexier, changes the whole shape of my lower body - elongates it - which is always good - one day I will be the right hight for my weight ~smiles~

flip flops - only on holiday

~smiles ~ minx

YourThrone
07-22-2006, 09:08 AM
flip flops - only on holiday

~smiles ~ minx

Don't get me wrong, I love women to wear heels for their lower body(Calf and strong legs) Just love the variety to change every now and again to flip flops. Here in Las Vegas women wear flip flops all year round and it absolutely melts me.

Hooray for heels and flip flops...:)

Widget
07-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Flip flops I can't wear because anything that runs between my toes bothers me huge. Despite my love of heels for regular wear my shoes go for comfort and then style. Like someone said wearing high heels all the time plays hell on the back and feet. I also like to bike a lot and get outside and when I do I want to be able to run and do whatever without being hampered by my shoes.

I have several pairs of runners and hiking type sandles, bike shoes, nicer flat sandles so I am pretty set no matter what I do. Don't get me started on work shoes. Why is it so hard to find shoes that are stylish and yet comfortable. I don't want to wear nurse shoes all day at work but I need to have good shoes that feel good to wear all day. sigh men never seem to have this problem.

GoddessGiana
07-22-2006, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Silke...but they're torture! And not even the good kind of torture! I get positively cranky when my feet hurt and with high heels that usually doesn't take long. [/QUOTE]

I agree that the standard high heel/stiletto shoes can be a bit much and not too kind on the feet...which is why I just love platform shoes and boots. The thicker/wider heel is much more sturdy and comfortable and the effect is quite daunting and erotic to many.

Check it out: http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Chunky-Boot/SANDY-BLK-FUCH.html

katie_21
07-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I never ever ever ever wanna wear heels again!! They are evil lol

Ozme52
07-22-2006, 09:49 PM
(Making a mental note to wear heels AND to stand on something next time I talk to the Wizard.)

:rolleyes:

Tojo
07-22-2006, 10:59 PM
I never ever ever ever wanna wear heels again!! They are evil lol

Sooo many challenges missy- that must be what keeps me thinking of you. :rolleyes:

Tojo

SheepishJaina
07-23-2006, 01:58 AM
I wish I could wear heels. Sadly, I have such a wide foot, that I havn't found a pair of women's shoes that fit in years. (incidentally if anyone knows of a place that sells extra wide widths let me know!)

There's something so sexy about walking around in heels, the hips rolling with each step, one's rear wiggling. *sighs whistfully and wishes she could tease a certain someone*

Silke
07-25-2006, 05:24 PM
I agree that the standard high heel/stiletto shoes can be a bit much and not too kind on the feet...which is why I just love platform shoes and boots. The thicker/wider heel is much more sturdy and comfortable and the effect is quite daunting and erotic to many.

Good point, GoddessGiana...I love those! :)

Ozme52
07-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Women are beautiful and some types of clothing make you all the more becoming. High heels are one of those perfections.