PDA

View Full Version : curious to try these things out

curiousnovice
07-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi, everyone, I don't know if I'm supposed to post here as well in the Academy. Anyway, I am curiousnovice, and I am male. I've had fantasies that involve BDSM for as long as I can remember, but don't have much real life experience. I've tried raising the subject with girlfriends in the past, but never gotten very far. So I'm curious to try these things out with women who'd like push me a bit and give out some tasks. That's why I signed up for the Academy.

Right now I'm half way to membership. Have not been given the questionnaire to do yet.

Nice to meet you all.

Widget
07-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Nice to meet you as well curiousnovice. Welcome to the forums.

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome, you've come to the right place. Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!

chattel69
07-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the family... enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Qmoq
07-15-2006, 02:06 PM
hi novice, welcome to the forums. Hope you find it informative and stimulating.

Q

Tojo
07-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi & welcome curiousnovice, thanks for the intro. Hope you have a jolly good time here.:wave:

Tojo

submissivewife
07-15-2006, 07:51 PM
:welcomebo curious...hope you enjoy both the Academy and the Forums...

wingsofanangel
07-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Welcome and visit the forums too! There are LOTS of things to learn!!!

Glad to have you.

Sera

cariad
08-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Hi, everyone, I don't know if I'm supposed to post here as well in the Academy. Anyway, I am curiousnovice, and I am male. I've had fantasies that involve BDSM for as long as I can remember, but don't have much real life experience. I've tried raising the subject with girlfriends in the past, but never gotten very far. So I'm curious to try these things out with women who'd like push me a bit and give out some tasks. That's why I signed up for the Academy.

Right now I'm half way to membership. Have not been given the questionnaire to do yet.

Nice to meet you all.

Hello and a slightly belated welcome to forums. I hope you are enjoying reading the various threads between your tasks at the academy. Having recently taken a little time out from posting here, I can confirm that it is also worth delving into some of the long dormant ones - there is some good stuff hidden under the dust and cobwebs.

cariad

Silke
08-03-2006, 05:26 AM
Oops...guess I'm late, too. Since I've seen you at the academy already, I guess the questionnaire finally did arrive. *grins* Looking forward to seeing more of you on both sides and hope you enjoy. :)

aree
08-03-2006, 07:12 AM
Hi curiousnovice.
On a side note, I haven't been able to register for the Academy. Never got the e-mail. Anyone have a suggestion?

Silke
08-03-2006, 07:26 AM
aree - you might want to check your spam filter, some ISPs filter emails from adult sites out. Hope that helps. :)

aree
08-04-2006, 07:05 AM
I don't have a filter running for that e-mail addy and I checked the spam folder...empty. Hrm. :(

Silke
08-04-2006, 07:25 AM
That's too weird! You might want to try PMing Rabbit1 about that...he's the administrator over there as well and might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck! :)

aree
08-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks, Silke.
:)