PDA

View Full Version : What if...

frankee
07-17-2006, 11:14 AM
your Dom/me Master/Mistress wanted YOU to dominate (online or in r/l)?
Not as a regular occurance but as once in awhile thing. Would you do it? How would you feel about it?

Warbaby1943
07-17-2006, 11:34 AM
If I had a Mistress that wanted me to dominate, I would love to do it. I have been think more along those lines lately anyway. I would certainly need guidance but after reading many of the posts in this forum, I think I would be fairly good at it.

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Would love to. Though in the case of my regular online Domme, I'd have a great deal to live up to given the quality of her skills. All the better, a challenge.

arwcuw
07-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I would be willing, I might even enjoy it, but I don't think I'd be any good at it. I'm not a take-charge person, even in real life; if I'm ever in a leadership position, I tend to screw it up. Plus I'm not very good at reading others' emotions, even people I know very well. Then again, you never know until you try.

chattel69
07-17-2006, 12:18 PM
with my bitchy attitude, I could probably do it...I think we all have a little Dom in us, just like we all have a little testosterone or estrogen.

Qmoq
07-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Gulp. I imagine there's nothing scarier than a normally sub person being a dom(domme)... because they'd know exactly what hurts and humiliates the most.

Is it wrong that I'm aroused by that last sentence?

Q xx

frankee
07-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Gulp. I imagine there's nothing scarier than a normally sub person being a dom(domme)... because they'd know exactly what hurts and humiliates the most.

Is it wrong that I'm aroused by that last sentence?

Q xx

*giggling*

His_pita
07-17-2006, 01:46 PM
I would do it. We have talked about me switching and Domming him and we have talked about having another submissive join us and letting me domme them. I really like the idea of having my own boytoy to torture. :)

wingsofanangel
07-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I have done this sort of thing before (not with Ocean) Its okay for about 5 minutes and then I get SOOOOO bored. Everyonce in a while if I do sort of an out of body experience I can do okay. I get Domme feeling about... ocne every few months. The only person I have ever really been able to Domme was Dhyanna (don't tell, shhhhhhhhh) and I think its because I know exactly what she likes so I can go off what I have seen/heard.

All in all.. I do not really enjoy it... it just doesn't fit me... it feels sooo awkward. And I do not knock Domme/male sub. relationships.. but in my head, for me.. I can only get the idea of Dom/femalesub. ... I hope that does not sound offensive... but in my head its not "right" for a female to Dom a male.... but when I see it here, it doesn't bother me.. I just can't get myself to do it.

I suppose I am too dependable upon a man? who knows.

Sera

frankee
07-17-2006, 04:06 PM
i get what you're saying. If i had a Dom, i don't know if i could be the dominant. Since i have a Domme, i think i might be able to do it. my Mistress thinks that i'll have no problems but i have to admit i'm very nervous,anxious and turned on all at the same time...lol!
Either way i don't want to disappoint Her.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-17-2006, 08:22 PM
I didn't think I could do it at all. Then Hawk talked me into a story where I have to dominate. I'm finding the entire concept strange but interesting.
I've found in the story that as long as I'm being dominated and forced to dominate. I'm fine. Giggle

Silke
07-17-2006, 08:56 PM
I'd be scared to run out of ideas, lol...gotta keep 'em busy somehow. ;) And no, I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing it. It's not my nature. Teasing - yes, domming - not really.

mina
07-17-2006, 09:17 PM
I couldn't do it. It'd just be really awkward and weird, not to mention I'd suck (lol) at it. Maaaybe if I had to dominate a female sub, but Master? No way. Well I guess if he told me to then I'd have to, but I'm pretty sure we'll never have that conversation lol.

Misato36
07-17-2006, 09:58 PM
I don't think that I would be able to be the dominate one in a relationship. I'm not strong enough switch roles.

frankee
07-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I didn't think I could do it at all. Then Hawk talked me into a story where I have to dominate. I'm finding the entire concept strange but interesting.
I've found in the story that as long as I'm being dominated and forced to dominate. I'm fine. Giggle

Oh that naughty Hawk;), not surprised! lol

cariad
07-19-2006, 12:48 AM
Have only been here once. I had the honour of mentoring, online, a great guy, who is now living the lifestyle with a lovely sub.

Although I had flirted with him a few times, we had never played. One day he asked me I would play through a scene with him as a Domme; he wished to experience ‘the other side’.

Initially I hated every moment of it since it went against everything I am, but then suddenly I switched over to doing it as a submissive act, and it worked for me. Similar to StillBehindBlueEyes’ experience. Apparently I ‘rocked’ as a Domme – but would never wish to go there again.

Sub to the core me…..

cariad

pixie_dust
07-19-2006, 02:24 PM
In the past, I have taken the role of Domme a few times; but only by the request of WiDom. It was a very soft control/tease involving only restraints. He says he enjoys it and that I do it very well (perhaps the teasing part!), but I always feel awkward. I will do it again in the future if he requests it of me, but I am much more comfortable in the sub role.

poetic_justice
07-29-2006, 07:01 PM
I have taken the dominant role during sex with my Master, but only in the sense that I was on top. In many ways it was a submissive act on its own, as he tied my arms from wrist to elbow behind my back and made me stand before him on the bed, before lowering onto him. *shivers* I can still feel his lips on my neck.

Anyway...sorry, a little sidetracked there *blushes*. I have been on top only twice with him, the second time it was me holding his hands down beside his head as I got rid of my pent up sexual energy. That was quite interesting, but I prefer to have him take the dominant side. :)

Wow, I can see a poem coming out of that.

MsUther
07-30-2006, 05:43 AM
I love to dominate. But it gives me a totally different type of pleasure, it satisfy my brain more than my body.Its more of a game than its something i do cause its me. Its still very fun though.
And to be tored down from that position and back down to my place.... sigh...

SheepishJaina
07-30-2006, 07:22 AM
My Master sometimes is in a very sub mood. He will sometimes ask me to switch, but knows that I am very uncomfortable with it. He says that I seem natural at it, but it just isn't me. (as he hollars at me to make him breakfast now..) Over all we're both more comfortable with the way our roles are now.

(Though when I'm being punished... sometimes I would LOVE to give him a taste of it.)

cookiecat
08-15-2006, 04:46 PM
I love to dominate. But it gives me a totally different type of pleasure, it satisfy my brain more than my body.Its more of a game than its something i do cause its me. Its still very fun though.
And to be tored down from that position and back down to my place.... sigh...

MsUther - this hits the nail on the head, so to speak! I came here with subby feelings, hoping to explore that. I met someone here online - (he has been Dom to me) - and recently, he asked me to Domme him. At first it felt like oddest, almost most submissive thing I could do because it felt so opposite of what I thought a sub is/should be.

But holy cats - it was a totally different type of pleasure which satisfied both brain and body!! And as MsUther said, to be put back into your place is definitely part of the thrill.

smiling as i post this.....cookiecat

Silke
08-15-2006, 05:27 PM
*big smile* this sounds wonderful, cookie! What an interesting new avenue to explore. And it sounds like you're having a ball...:D

cookiecat
08-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks Silke. I do have to say Evan & Kate's post have definitely been of interest lately....

Silke
08-15-2006, 06:34 PM
*grins* I can imagine...and I hope you'll keep us up to date, cookie. I'm dying to find out where that journey takes you. :)

Ozme52
08-15-2006, 10:00 PM
I have taken the dominant role during sex with my Master, but only in the sense that I was on top. In many ways it was a submissive act on its own, as he tied my arms from wrist to elbow behind my back and made me stand before him on the bed, before lowering onto him. *shivers* I can still feel his lips on my neck.

Anyway...sorry, a little sidetracked there *blushes*. I have been on top only twice with him, the second time it was me holding his hands down beside his head as I got rid of my pent up sexual energy. That was quite interesting, but I prefer to have him take the dominant side. :)

Wow, I can see a poem coming out of that.

Just want to say... from the perspective of a dom, being on top during sex doesn't even come close to being dominant... oh the things I can do from below... with my hands free.....

Ozme52
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks Silke. I do have to say Evan & Kate's post have definitely been of interest lately....

Agreed, but I don't think they're "switching." I think they're correcting a mistake.

cookiecat
08-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Just want to say... from the perspective of a dom, being on top during sex doesn't even come close to being dominant... oh the things I can do from below... with my hands free.....

sighs...thinks Oz is great and powerful & will pay attention to that man behind the curtain....(and wise (re: Kate & Evan...probably very true))

KermitsKeeper
08-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Glad I found this! It does appear to be true, amazing to us both. However, there have been a couple of times where I have hit an emotional upheaval and can't take care of Evan. He has respectfully asked for control for a short period of time, and then given me simple things to think about to get me back on track. In many ways had we not started where we were, I don't think this would have worked. I can tell you, though, that I am happy to get back on top every time! And Evan is much happier with me there, too.

Ozme52
08-16-2006, 10:11 PM
sighs...thinks Oz is great and powerful & will pay attention to that man behind the curtain....(and wise (re: Kate & Evan...probably very true))

I think I'm on a roll.

Ozme52
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Glad I found this! It does appear to be true, amazing to us both. However, there have been a couple of times where I have hit an emotional upheaval and can't take care of Evan. He has respectfully asked for control for a short period of time, and then given me simple things to think about to get me back on track. In many ways had we not started where we were, I don't think this would have worked. I can tell you, though, that I am happy to get back on top every time! And Evan is much happier with me there, too.

Don't worry Kate. Sometimes it takes a while to hit your stride...

darknight666
08-21-2006, 12:13 AM
I could do it every once in awhile.

It actually could work out in my favor. Spend a few weeks dominating and get all cocky and bitchy, then have my mistress suddenly turn and torture the bitch outta me.

Psynymph
08-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Nice, darknight.....

Well i have a very dominating personality in the vanilla world and when people meet me, they usually guess me as a Domme.....i'm not bitchy, just more of a leader....

but that's what makes my submission soooo sweet....to find that person that can utterly control me.....hmmm sends shivers down my body....

but to be asked to Dom someone who's been Domming me?? i would want to cry because i've dommed before and had aboslutely no sexual interest in it whatsoever. i'm a painslut and i just took out my aggression on the subbie....in very excruciating ways.

i am more likely to dom women though......

KermitsKeeper
08-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't worry Kate. Sometimes it takes a while to hit your stride...

Thanks for that. I feel like I stumble a lot, but we're still happy, so I can't be doing all bad!

wind_dancer{W_W}
12-19-2008, 09:49 PM
i would definately not be into that, and i would let Him know that right off the bat but i would go through with it because i love my Lord more than anything and, altough i am pretty sure that would never happen, i would do everything He desired. But honestly i mean i could completely fake it because i am a rather good actress, but it would cause a massive separation between myself and my Lord and i know, because of who i am, i would find it VERY easy to forget my place as His slave which would take U/us a giant step backwards in O/our relationship.

moonlitsub
12-20-2008, 06:24 AM
I remember going into a relationship where the girl whom I was with was also submissive I liked her before I found out she was also kinky. Unfortionetly I usually ended up being top though it didn't seem hard for me I didn't enjoy it and at some points scared myself I saw that she was giving herself over and then I would wonder what was stopping me from pushing this pleasure and pain to just pain. I remember choking her one time while getting her off and thinking I didn't have to stop choking her and she would die happy. (this was a few years ago when I was less stable) Though when I was able to convince her to top me it was unbelievable but she lacked self confidence in doing it so it usually wouldn't get to far. I with we had a third to top us both so much more can be done with two bottoms.

Arria
12-20-2008, 06:28 AM
I tried it, it does nothing for me.

So when I got together with hubby, one of the hard limits we set was switching (either of us).
Hence I donīt have to worry about it.

Moreover, I think one should only do what feels genuine and good, but thatīs just me. I have heard of other subs who do this, and enjoy it.

But I always wondered what the point in doing this was. I mean, if it feels wrong for the sub, and if it therefore feels "fake" for the third party, what is the use of that?

I find nothing worse to bear than a fake Dom/me, so I might just be a little sensitive on that topic...

jeanne
12-20-2008, 07:02 AM
But I always wondered what the point in doing this was. I mean, if it feels wrong for the sub, and if it therefore feels "fake" for the third party, what is the use of that?

I find nothing worse to bear than a fake Dom/me, so I might just be a little sensitive on that topic...

OMG - ain't that the truth. I've been on the receiving end of someone who was doing it 'just for me' and that is so unsatisfying. At first I couldn't figure out what was wrong that I wasn't enjoying it as much as I had hoped...then I spent time with someone who really is a Dom, really knows how to go about his Domly business with a sub...it was like night and day. :)

And about topping another for His entertainment? I would do it, but I don't think I'd like it. And I worry that it would change the relationship between the two of us in a negative way.

That being said...there's a particular someone I wouldn't mind getting my hands (and a flogger) on...

We could take turns, chickie. :blurp_ani

tessa
12-20-2008, 03:38 PM
That being said...there's a particular someone I wouldn't mind getting my hands (and a flogger) on...

You have rendered me speecless...shocking, I know. But when I recover, mmmhmmm...be ready, chicklet. :icon176:

sidhewolf
12-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Yes, I would do/or/try to do, whatever I was told by the Dom or Master who Controls me. Hard Limits, or prior Agreements/Bounderies most times take priority however.

I was Trained for Topping by First M. It wasn't hard, as I thought it might be. Topping under Direction is fairly easy really.

One does not have to be Dominant to Top...only willing <G>.

Respectfully~SidheWolf

SubmissiveDoll
12-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Sure, I could do it. My first command would be to cut that shit out and go back to being the Dom. *grins* No, I couldn't actually Dom him, not a chance. Every now and then he will give me permission to do anything I like... It makes me nervous and after a while I get kind of frustrated. He is in no way telling me to Dom him, but giving me some free play time. Normal rules don't apply, I can touch him anywhere I like. It's fun, but not for more than a few minutes. After that I need him to take control again, or I start feeling very lost. Besides, the idea of him subbing is hilarious.

Ozme52
12-20-2008, 10:00 PM

You have rendered me speecless...shocking, I know. But when I recover, mmmhmmm...be ready, chicklet. :icon176:

I'll watch!!

At first. :blurp_ani

jeanne
12-21-2008, 07:25 AM
I'll watch!!

Hahahaha! I bet you will, milord. "Watch", that is.

You'd enjoy the view. I'd make sure of it. :p

tessa
12-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I'll watch!!

~wonders how long "at first" would last~

You'd enjoy the view. I'd make sure of it. :p

Isn't she just too good? :)

Speaking of how good jeanne is... :hubba:

I'm thinking crop...that whistling sound it makes before hitting the flesh...that split second of anticipatory fear before the crop strikes that tender skin...yummy. And it leaves the prettiest straight lines. (Since I can't draw those things to save my life, I have to get 'em by proxy.)

~imagines the beautifully long-legged "proxy" and smiles wickedly~

How's that for an idea, chicklet? ;)

jeanne
12-21-2008, 08:23 AM
~wonders how long "at first" would last~

Isn't she just too good? :)

Speaking of how good jeanne is... :hubba:

I'm thinking crop...that whistling sound it makes before hitting the flesh...that split second of anticipatory fear before the crop strikes that tender skin...yummy. And it leaves the prettiest straight lines. (Since I can't draw those things to save my life, I have to get 'em by proxy.)

~imagines the beautifully long-legged "proxy" and smiles wickedly~

How's that for an idea, chicklet? ;)

I like the way you think, chickie! :blurp_ani

I, on the other hand, am currently not thinking at all. :p Feeling, yes. Imagining, oh hell yes. Dreaming, fantasizing, picturing...

As lovely as you may find the proxy stripes...the idea of a handful of rope and your lovely, bountiful "assets" at my disposal captures my imagination in the most delicious ways.

Back atcha, my tessa! :cool:

Willsubmit2
12-21-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm submissive by nature, but I can call up the Dom side of me (the switch deeper in me) and take care of the situation if I need to...

wind_dancer{W_W}
12-26-2008, 06:15 AM
i would definately not be into that, and i would let Him know that right off the bat but i would go through with it because i love my Lord more than anything and, altough i am pretty sure that would never happen, i would do everything He desired. But honestly i mean i could completely fake it because i am a rather good actress, but it would cause a massive separation between myself and my Lord and i know, because of who i am, i would find it VERY easy to forget my place as His slave which would take U/us a giant step backwards in O/our relationship.

i must add somethings to this... no matter how much i love my Lord i would never be fully there ever again because it would kill me inside and probably out to see him with another.. even if i do have His love. i would slowly die on the inside and become nothing but a hollow shell of a person. Because it would crush my heart way to much to see that. (i am definately crying as i write this) i love my Lord more than my life but if He wants me to be healthy and happy this would do the exact opposite.....

Arria
12-26-2008, 10:01 AM
(Though when I'm being punished... sometimes I would LOVE to give him a taste of it.)

OMG I am completely with you there! *laughs*

tessa
12-27-2008, 07:25 AM
As lovely as you may find the proxy stripes...the idea of a handful of rope and your lovely, bountiful "assets" at my disposal captures my imagination in the most delicious ways.

Back atcha, my tessa! :cool:

Your mind, your mind, your mind!! I love it! And on top of the SSC stuff, you are also the QUEEN of SLOC...

;pant;

You rock, darling chicklet. :D

Lisais mine
12-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Sure, I could do it. My first command would be to cut that shit out and go back to being the Dom. *grins* .
very funny, doll :D

I couldn't let My girrl Dom Me. if she wanted a pet of her very own, we could talk about it. but she'd be responsible for feeding it and taking it for walks.....

slavedoggieboy
01-25-2009, 05:45 PM
your Dom/me Master/Mistress wanted YOU to dominate (online or in r/l)?
Not as a regular occurance but as once in awhile thing. Would you do it? How would you feel about it?
One time my Mistress L asked me to spank her, and i could not do it. She promised not to be angry, but i could not do it. There is something inside me that will not let me hurt her or for that matter any woman.

slavedoggieboy

Veralynne
01-26-2009, 02:18 AM
I couldn't do it. If He asked me to, He wouldn't be Him. Even if I wanted to obey Him, I don't think I could.

Now if He insisted- I could probably bring myself to Domme someone else, but it would be a bit tricky, just because I am a sub. But with Him, our roles are very strongly ingrained in my mind, and I don't consider it a "game", so I cannot just switch it around for fun. It would be like turning my world upside down. I would be very confused and upset.