View Full Version : Hello

TheRapist
07-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Greetings to all.

I am TheRapist.

My mind is dark,

My desires are morbid,

My thoughts are wicked.

Visiting my imagination is like taking a trip into chaos.

My stories are coming soon.

They give a glimpse into my imagination.

Read with care.

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Why would I be frightened of a therapist? Ooooh, I get it...

Kidding aside, welcome aboard.

Widget
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
hello and welcome to the forums

mina
07-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Hello TheRapist! :)
Welcome to the forums, can't wait to read your stories. You've got my hopes up now, we'll see if your stories are dark enough for me...

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the forums.....I like stories like this.....I'm looking forward to reading one or two. Nice into....almost like a commercial.

Tojo
07-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi & welcome- interesting intro. :)
Between you & I there's been times when I've had wicked thoughts....

Hope you have a good time here.

Tojo

Warbaby1943
07-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Welcome Rapist. Enjoy the forums.

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Between you & I there's been times when I've had wicked thoughts....

Tojo

I know now too...so hard to beleive.

Silke
07-17-2006, 07:43 PM
:wel to TheRapist and Master_Rob...good to have you on board and hope you'll have fun at the forums. Enjoy! :)

Aesop
07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Greetings to you

I am TheAesop.

My mind is foolish,

My desires are legion,

My thoughts are tricky.

Visiting my imagination will cost you ten bucks.

My stories are cumming quickly.

They give people a cheap thrill.

Read with lotion.

Welcome to the forums Rapist.

And you to Rob.:)

Silke
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Read with lotion.

'k, Aesop...I'll have to reconsider my vote for Most Warped, lol.

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 09:04 PM
'k, Aesop...I'll have to reconsider my vote for Most Warped, lol.

No...I think Most Perv works best...

Aesop
07-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Everybody's a critic.:cool:

dzire2pleeze
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, lets see I am really not new been in the chat room for well over a year now. So some of you know me. (smiles) so hello to them all.
I was asked by a very nice lady to post a intro ,, so cariad this is for you kisses huggs, you mean a lot to me and bring sunshine to my dark side. very close friend you are.
I am 49 going on 50 ,, mmm thinking about that. smiles heck its life, i live in sin city, lost wages lol. (las vegas), which i have to say is a interesting place to say. I have been into BDSM for as long as i can remember, (thinking about the last 2 brain cells left), smiles one to many greatful dead concerts.
I do have a very large >> wink >> sence of humour and i am usally not afaid to use it at all times. I do enjoy reading the stores chatting with all the great poeple in the chat room. Now look forward to expaning and chatting with the ones who i dont know here.
Well not to ramble on and on, will cut it short and respond to all who responds back smiles.
Once agian thanks cariad, in pushing this shy guy out into the open... smiles

Master_Rob

Shy? Of course you are, you hid your intro in someone else's thread ~wink~ and then had me spend the night searching for it.~smiles~

I am glad cariad pushed you into your first post and hope there will be many more. Welcome and grope.

mina
07-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Shy? Of course you are, you hid your intro in someone else's thread ~wink~

lol!

Hi and welcome Rob, I think I've talked to you before... I remember someone else living in Vegas!

dzire2pleeze
07-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome TheRapist. You sound wicked and interesting. Can't wait to read your stories.

Welcome Aesop. You sound like you've been hanging around here too long. lol

p.s. Timberwolf - lol. i was thinking the same thing.

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
"p.s. Timberwolf - lol. i was thinking the same thing."

The first thing I thought of when I saw the name was that classic Saturday Night Live skit, the "Celebraty Jeopardy" game show parody, where Sean Connery would keep making dirty jokes. One of the categories was "Therapists" and so Connery goes "I'll take The Rapists, for $200 please Alex".

Back when SNL was funny. Ancient history now.

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Welcome TheRapist. You sound wicked and interesting. Can't wait to read your stories.

Welcome Aesop. You sound like you've been hanging around here too long. lol

p.s. Timberwolf - lol. i was thinking the same thing.

Hanging around?.....The old fox has been Administratin for a while....he's definitely earned that award.

mina
07-17-2006, 09:50 PM
The first thing I thought of when I saw the name was that classic Saturday Night Live skit, the "Celebraty Jeopardy" game show parody, where Sean Connery would keep making dirty jokes. One of the categories was "Therapists" and so Connery goes "I'll take The Rapists, for $200 please Alex".

rofl, I thought that too! That was the funniest shit ever, my friends and I laughed about that for months.

TheRapist
07-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Thanks everyone for the greetings.

Widget
07-17-2006, 11:27 PM
"p.s. Timberwolf - lol. i was thinking the same thing."

Back when SNL was funny. Ancient history now.

omg Celebrity Jeopardy was the funniest thing ever....I have some of the skits and it makes me laugh so hard every single time...Famous Titties for $400 Alex hahahaha

dzire2pleeze
07-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Hanging around?.....The old fox has been Administratin for a while....he's definitely earned that award.

LMAO - wonder where I should have placed the lol, so you'd know I was joking.

cariad
07-19-2006, 05:43 AM
Well Rapist - you know how to grab our attention.....we await.......

cariad

:wel

Jadetiger
07-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Hello and welcome