PDA

View Full Version : hello to all

MasterRob{cali}
07-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Well, lets see I am really not new been in the chat room for well over a year now. So some of you know me. (smiles) so hello to them all.
I was asked by a very nice lady to post a intro ,, so cariad this is for you kisses huggs, you mean a lot to me and bring sunshine to my dark side. very close friend you are.
I am 49 going on 50 ,, mmm thinking about that. smiles heck its life, i live in sin city, lost wages lol. (las vegas), which i have to say is a interesting place to say. I have been into BDSM for as long as i can remember, (thinking about the last 2 brain cells left), smiles one to many greatful dead concerts.
I do have a very large >> wink >> sence of humour and i am usally not afaid to use it at all times. I do enjoy reading the stores chatting with all the great poeple in the chat room. Now look forward to expaning and chatting with the ones who i dont know here.
Well not to ramble on and on, will cut it short and respond to all who responds back smiles.
Once agian thanks cariad, in pushing this shy guy out into the open... smiles

Master_Rob

wingsofanangel
07-17-2006, 07:41 PM
ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -KISSES- finally.

Glad to have you deary!

Sera

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Well, lets see I am really not new been in the chat room for well over a year now. So some of you know me. (smiles) so hello to them all.
I was asked by a very nice lady to post a intro ,, so cariad this is for you kisses huggs, you mean a lot to me and bring sunshine to my dark side. very close friend you are.
I am 49 going on 50 ,, mmm thinking about that. smiles heck its life, i live in sin city, lost wages lol. (las vegas), which i have to say is a interesting place to say. I have been into BDSM for as long as i can remember, (thinking about the last 2 brain cells left), smiles one to many greatful dead concerts.
I do have a very large >> wink >> sence of humour and i am usally not afaid to use it at all times. I do enjoy reading the stores chatting with all the great poeple in the chat room. Now look forward to expaning and chatting with the ones who i dont know here.
Well not to ramble on and on, will cut it short and respond to all who responds back smiles.

Master_Rob

Sorry Rob..missed you in there...Welcome and hope you enjoy

submissivewife
07-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Welcome Master_Rob...I moved your intro so everyone can see it....hope you enjoy the forums

maddie
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey, Master Rob. :hihi: Glad to see you here.

Tojo
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Any friend of Cariad's must be a pretty decent person. Welcome into the open air, I seem to remember hearing a nice word or two about you from the ladies. :wave:

Tojo

cariad
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Smiles - as Tojo said - you are a pretty decent person - winks.

I has been an honour to be allowed to stay beside you during your dark times, and is a joy to be with you during the good ones.

Congratulations on coming out, and wishing you many happy postings in the future.

cariad

Timberwolf
07-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Widget
07-18-2006, 11:20 PM
hello Master_rob and welcome to the forums

suchaminx
07-18-2006, 11:58 PM
~smiles~

Hiya Master Rob, your intro made me smile, just like you always make me smile in the room.

~hugs~ minx

Silke
07-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Hiya Master_Rob and a very warm welcome to the forums. Glad you decided to check out the rest of the house...;)

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 05:11 AM

Master_Rob
xmwahx Your a great friend xxxxx

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 05:12 AM
*xmwahx* known You a long time, keep up the friendship, love yas looads Sir (gigglin)

Aussiegirl1
07-19-2006, 05:44 AM
Welcome Master_Rob,

I hope you find the forums as much fun as the chat room. There are certainly some nice people here.

Aussiegirl

Jadetiger
07-19-2006, 06:41 AM
Hello Sir gropes you all over ~grins.

dzire2pleeze
07-19-2006, 09:14 AM
My original greeting to you got lost somewhere when you were moved to your very own thread. So, welcome again MR. Glad to see you here and always happy to see you in chat. Hugs, kisses and you know what.

By the way, how are eeeeek and toto ~evil grin~

dzire

kaelyn
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Master_Rob, helllooooo!! Just wanted to say you are a great person to chat it up with and also you make a fine rum&coke!!!!!! If I ever come back to las vegas I will have to first catch up on the lingo and maybe check out these call girls I have heard about hehehe. I am sure I will talk to you soon but until then BIG HUGGGGG!!!

katie_21
07-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here

YourThrone
07-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome aboard! yes Las Vegas is an interesting place to say the least.I just moved here three years ago.

Enjoy yourself!

Flaming_Redhead
08-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Hugs, kisses and gropes! ggls *hides the clothespins*