PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy Me Hearties

wench(CaptMorgan)
07-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Ahoy,

It was brought to my attention, from one who shall remain nameless that I had not posted an intro in the fourms. Somewhere back in my mind it seems that i did however, seeing that is says it is my 2nd post I guess I didn't.

Going forward, most of you already know me, as I have been in the room for sometime now. For those of you who don't you should really stop reading now..as I don't want to bore you with trivial issues about my self. Those who are still interested please just remember you have been warned.

So here goes!

I am orginally from Tennessee, USA. I am living in Italy. I and my DD have dabbled in this lifestyle before we were married. We have recently re-discovered our attraction to the Dom/ Sub relationship. Mostly I have to say it is more of my fetish of being dominated and controlled. I find it a release from my everyday life of managing the kids and home. It is hard to find time to let yourself relax when you have several things in the real world on top of your shoulders. Some people resort to drugs, drinking etc. This is my outlet!! The moment that I step into my roll as DD's sub the issues of the real world dissapear for a few hours and give way to total humilation and freedom. I still have much to learn as one can never stop learning and experiencing the total realm of BDSM. I do feel however I am on the right road!

I do have to add this in here at this point. The room is WONDERFUL! I can't say that enough. I have made several friends and had wonderful conversations that I would not trade for the world. The information that I have obtained by chatting and listening to others has been helpful and could never be replaced by a book or other media forms. Did I mention FUN AS HELL TOO!!! I would like to thank those of you who have put up with my silly sub antics and all around jokery.

You guys are all so wonderful!!! Even when the bar is open! lol

ARRRRRGGGHHHH
wench~

suchaminx
07-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums wench, its good to see you here to.

Why should all the non chat room contributors miss out on your amazing sense of humour.

The room is a better place for having people like you and I totally agree with you it is fun ~smiles~

I have met some wonderful people in there and there is always someone who can make you smile on an otherwise grey day

~hugs and smiles~ minx x

kaelyn
07-19-2006, 04:30 AM
aw, what a very nice intro, and you even managed to do it in your OWN thread hehehe. I have enjoyed our chats and can't wait to see you around.
Hugs n kisses, kaelyn

Silke
07-19-2006, 04:42 AM
Hiya wench and kaelyn...great to meet you!! Seems like I should check out the chatroom at some stage - looks like there's a nice crowd in there. :)

:wel to the forums and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the place as much as the chat.

ninermatt
07-19-2006, 04:45 AM
Arghhhhhh, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum to ya!

cariad
07-19-2006, 04:48 AM
Not only do we know you, but we also love you! And NOBODY tends the room bar as well as you do.

The chatroom is a richer place for you being there, and I am sure you will similarly enrich forums.

Well done for taking the plunge!

Huuuuuugs

cariad

:welcomebo

Tojo
07-19-2006, 05:14 AM
Wow, great intro wench- thanks for that. Well welcome to the 'other side' of the site, the forum. I actually went into the chatroom a few times, but was with katie & nothing else mattered...

Hope you manage to grace us forumers with the odd post now. :wave:

Welcome.

Tojo

cariad
07-19-2006, 05:18 AM
Wow, great intro wench- thanks for that. Well welcome to the 'other side' of the site, the forum. I actually went into the chatroom a few times, but was with katie & nothing else mattered...

Hope you manage to grace us forumers with the odd post now. :wave:

Welcome.

Tojo

If she does not grace us here......I will put on my best Domme outfit and growl at her!

cariad

cariad
07-19-2006, 05:21 AM
Seems like I should check out the chatroom at some stage - looks like there's a nice crowd in there. :)

Oh we are - and there is strict adherance to the policy of never biting someone on their first visit.

cariad

Aussiegirl1
07-19-2006, 05:40 AM
Welcome wench,

Glad to hear you are having fun in the chat room. Hope you like it here in the forums as well.

Aussiegirl

maddie
07-19-2006, 06:04 AM
Hello wench! :hihi: Good to see you here.

Silke
07-19-2006, 06:19 AM
Oh we are - and there is strict adherance to the policy of never biting someone on their first visit.

Lol, what a disappointment. ;) I'll stick my nose in when I get back to the online world next week....

chattel69
07-19-2006, 06:33 AM
welcome to the family...enjoy your stay

dzire2pleeze
07-19-2006, 06:49 AM

cariad

Not to contradict you, but I was bitten on my first visit and every visit thereafter. Must be something about me kicking the Doms in their shins, I guess. lol

Wench, welcome to the forums. It's as much fun here as in the room. Just not as chaotic.

Silke as you were the first to greet me in the forums, I would love to welcome you to the chat. I do a wonderful impression of Curi.

frankee
07-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Hi wench (love the name), welcome to the forums, loved reading your intro.

i think i need to get my ass into the chatrooms, i'm missing out on all the fun *sticks out bottom lip and puts*

oh btw, i never got my bite *pouts again*

cariad
07-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Not to contradict you, but I was bitten on my first visit and every visit thereafter. Must be something about me kicking the Doms in their shins, I guess. lol

On your first visit? Okay then who was it - hand them over for a ritual errrrrr a ritual something. All suggestions gratefully received.

cariad

Widget
07-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Ahoy,

It was brought to my attention, from one who shall remain nameless that I had not posted an intro in the fourms. Somewhere back in my mind it seems that i did however, seeing that is says it is my 2nd post I guess I didn't.

Going forward, most of you already know me, as I have been in the room for sometime now. For those of you who don't you should really stop reading now..as I don't want to bore you with trivial issues about my self. Those who are still interested please just remember you have been warned.

So here goes!

I am orginally from Tennessee, USA. I am living in Italy. I and my DD have dabbled in this lifestyle before we were married. We have recently re-discovered our attraction to the Dom/ Sub relationship. Mostly I have to say it is more of my fetish of being dominated and controlled. I find it a release from my everyday life of managing the kids and home. It is hard to find time to let yourself relax when you have several things in the real world on top of your shoulders. Some people resort to drugs, drinking etc. This is my outlet!! The moment that I step into my roll as DD's sub the issues of the real world dissapear for a few hours and give way to total humilation and freedom. I still have much to learn as one can never stop learning and experiencing the total realm of BDSM. I do feel however I am on the right road!

I do have to add this in here at this point. The room is WONDERFUL! I can't say that enough. I have made several friends and had wonderful conversations that I would not trade for the world. The information that I have obtained by chatting and listening to others has been helpful and could never be replaced by a book or other media forms. Did I mention FUN AS HELL TOO!!! I would like to thank those of you who have put up with my silly sub antics and all around jokery.

You guys are all so wonderful!!! Even when the bar is open! lol

ARRRRRGGGHHHH
wench~

Welcome to the forum seas and us crew of ye scurvy sea dogs!

RUM Yarr! Be ye not drinking all the grog at the bar. those dirty son's of a biscuit eaters in the crew need thier rum! I be hoping that a seafaring wench such as yourself enjoys all the forum booty. Be ye piratical enough t' sail these forum seas, me hearty?

How do you know Noah was a pirate?
He built an ARRRRrrgggghhk!

Warbaby1943
07-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Ahoy wench. :welcomebo aboard. Enjoy the ride and thanks for the great introduction. Don't rock the boat, don't tip the boat over. On second thought go ahead, rock and tip but have fun.

wingsofanangel
07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
hello and welcome! Glad you visited the forums too

Sera

cariad
07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Ahoy there shore wench. Time to get yourself an avatar organised.

Go to http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar&categoryid=1

You can either up load one from your pc or choose from the huge variety on offer here.

cariad

Ozme52
07-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Hiya wench. I was wondering if you were still around and maybe we were just missing each other...

So pour me a grog if you please.

Ozme52
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Ahoy there shore wench. Time to get yourself an avatar organised.

Go to http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar&categoryid=1

You can either up load one from your pc or choose from the huge variety on offer here.

cariad

...or Google (image) "sexy pirate" :cool:

Uncle_Ed
07-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey! You-yes, you in the maid's outfit! What about another beer? Sheesh! A man could die of thirst...

A big cuddly welcome to the Forum, wench. The chatroom's never quite the same without you and your...*hesitates* MPPs!

OH NO! I've gone and said it!

*huge grin*

Love,

Ed.xxx

wench(CaptMorgan)
08-01-2006, 05:21 AM
[QUOTE=Lizard_King]Hey! You-yes, you in the maid's outfit! What about another beer? Sheesh! A man could die of thirst...

Ok so I searched and searched and I think this is pretty fitting for the situation.....Ring any bells? No not nipple bells!!!

Your right a man could die of thirst! hahahhaha~

Respectfully
ARRRRRGGGGG~

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:42 PM
cariad, your halo is slipping.