PDA

View Full Version : hello and a lil juicy info about me

kaelyn
07-19-2006, 05:17 AM
Well the peer pressure finally got to me so I had no choice but to write an intro *smiles* So hello everyone!!! I don’t really have anything juicy to tell about myself, I know, the title to my autobiography is VERY misleading; I just had to draw you in. I am 22, female (in case my name didn’t give it away), I live in Connecticut USA. Those on here who know me know I love to smile and laugh. I like making others laugh but I think I laugh at myself more then making others. I found out about this site from a friend so I just had to check it out and have not been able to leave. I work in a hospital as an RN, I worked in the emergency room for a while then it got to stressful so I now work on a med-surg unit which I love. I have been involved in this lifestyle for about 2 years, more just interested in it then actually involved in it for that long. Everyone here is so nice and helpful (well, those who are worth talking to longer then 5 seconds before finding out they just want cyber sex and don’t really care who is on the other side of the screen), so thank you to those who have made it impossible to walk away from the computer!! I look forward to learning more about everyone and I am sure there are more great people on here I haven’t meet yet so I look forward to meeting you too!!! I love listening to people so I hope if anyone ever has a problem and wants someone to talk to they keep me in mind. I might not be able to solve your problem but I always have an open heart and open ears. Also I love hearing good stories so feel free to share them too. Hope my intro meets the “intro standards”, if anyone wants to know more or talk feel free to message me. Hugs n kisses, kaelyn

suchaminx
07-19-2006, 05:25 AM
kaelyn, what a great intro.

I especially like the bit about laughing - I love to smile and giggle too

Enjoy the chatroom and the forums but most of all enjoy the fun and the new friends you will undoubtedly make

~hugs~ minx

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 05:30 AM
hi hun, only just met you in the chat room, you seem a luffly person and always good to have new friends, look forward to laughing and having some fun he he xxxxx hugs xxxxx

cariad
07-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Sorry about this kaelyn - but it exceeds intro standards. As your punishment you are now tasked to regularly post here, whilst continuing to delight us with your company in the chat room.

Seriously - was lovely to find out more about you - the more I know, the better you get.

Hope you have fun here too - time to start exploring now!

cariad

:welcomebo

Aussiegirl1
07-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Welcome Kaelyn,

Hope you have lots of fun here.

Aussiegirl

Tojo
07-19-2006, 05:41 AM
What! No cyber sex? Damn.:30:

I guess this means I'll have to lull you into thinking I'm really a sweet person first- so much hard work...

Here goes- Welcome kaelyn. Thanks for the lovely intro- you could give lessons.

Hope you have a great time here & do what cariad tells you. :wave:

(so can we have cybersex now??) :eek:

Tojo

suchaminx
07-19-2006, 05:49 AM
Tojo

You know what they say - the world loves a tryer!

Are you aiming for world domination?

~hugs~ minx

Uncle_Ed
07-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Hi kaelyn!

Just met you in chatroom (sorry about Grrr !)

I hope you will enjoy this lunacy we call home!

A big welcome! *slobbers all over kaelyn*

maddie
07-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Woo! Hello kaelyn! It was nice meeting you in chat yesterday and I'm glad to see you here. :hihi:

chattel69
07-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Welcome to the family...enjoy your stay

dzire2pleeze
07-19-2006, 07:03 AM
great intro kaelyn. welcome to the forums.

Tojo
07-19-2006, 07:09 AM
Tojo

You know what they say - the world loves a tryer!

Are you aiming for world domination?

~hugs~ minx

Cute- :rolleyes:

I'll remember you....

Tojo

kaelyn
07-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Cute- :rolleyes:

I'll remember you....

Tojo

Hey now, this is MY thread!!! You are not going to get to cyber with me talking to other females in MY thread lol *hugs*

frankee
07-19-2006, 07:22 AM
Hey kaelyn

welcome, great intro!
i will have to definately try to get into the chatroom, you ladies seem to be having all sorts of fun in there

Widget
07-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Everyone here is so nice and helpful (well, those who are worth talking to longer then 5 seconds before finding out they just want cyber sex and don’t really care who is on the other side of the screen), so thank you to those who have made it impossible to walk away from the computer!!

Welcome to the forums kaelyn. I think everyone here is pretty nice as well. As for the wanna cyber, what you mean you don't want your leg humped virtually by every bored Dom and sub in the room? haha Any way glad to meet you

MrDom
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
hi and welcome to the fun

MrDom

Warbaby1943
07-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi kaelyn and :welcomebo to the forums free of cyber sex, I think. Your intro was great. Hope to see more of your posts soon.

Must ask you this, at your age how many times a night can you have cyber sex? Seems to me it would be too exhausting if it went past 25 times. Haha!!!

wingsofanangel
07-19-2006, 03:23 PM
glad you made it to the forums. WELCOME!

Sera

Ozme52
07-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Welcome kaelyn

mina
07-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Hi & welcome! Great intro :)

Tojo
07-20-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey now, this is MY thread!!! You are not going to get to cyber with me talking to other females in MY thread lol *hugs*

Damn- seen through me in her first thread....:32:

Tojo

submissivewife
07-20-2006, 03:19 AM
Damn- seen through me in her first thread....:32:

Tojo

No thread hijacking? That sucks!

Welcome kaelyn hope you enjoy!

Tojo
07-20-2006, 04:58 AM
Hey subwife- I see a moderator in the making maybe???

If she can keep me in line she'll be great.:eek:

Go kaelyn!

Tojo- the chastened one (not)

poetic_justice
07-20-2006, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the forums kaelyn

Glad to see someone can keep Tojo in line, he's been running wild that one :)
- poetic_justice

suchaminx
07-20-2006, 09:55 AM
kaelyn

HUGE apologies for my part in the hijacking of your thread - purely unintentional - but Tojo left himself wide open for the comment he made and I just couldn't resist it.

hugs and smiles and see you in the chat room

minx

p.s keeping Doms in line - very impressive!

kaelyn
07-20-2006, 03:06 PM
As much as I enjoy a fun whipping or spanking I don’t like my toes stepped on! Tojo- I’m going to keep my eye on you, so watch your back…your shirt tag is sticking out!!! (mwhaha oooo I know so corny):rolleyes: . Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, and a big smile to poetic_justice and suchaminx for their support. Hugs to all :)

hawk_fann
07-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Welcome kaelyn - you sound like a lot of fun. Looking forward to your posts. Enjoy!!!

Tojo
07-22-2006, 04:09 AM
As much as I enjoy a fun whipping or spanking I don’t like my toes stepped on! Tojo- I’m going to keep my eye on you, so watch your back…your shirt tag is sticking out!!! (mwhaha oooo I know so corny):rolleyes: . Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, and a big smile to poetic_justice and suchaminx for their support. Hugs to all :)

Definitely my kind of sub kaelyn...:rolleyes:

Now- back to hijacking your thread...*anytime at all suchaminx*. :wave:

Tojo

MasterRob{cali}
07-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, now i get to reply to your intro as you replyed to mine. which btw thank you . well my couch is always open for you and the rumncokes no ice frosty class will always flow, I really look forward to chatting more with you as you are a real delight in the chat room.
more to follow

MR

Piercingaze
07-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Hey Kaelyn, sorry for not reading this ealier, but I am glad you came here. I have enjoyed the conversations we have had and hope you stay and enjoy the rest of the people here.

kaelyn
08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
OOOO everyone here is so great. Thanks everyone for being so caring and welcoming to me. I do look forward to chatting it up with everyone I have gotten to know, and still look forward to meeting some new friends as well. Missing Piercingaze (maybe he will read this when he gets back!!!:rose:). Tojo, I just wanted to say I will be keeping an eye on you so remember what I said before :). And Master_Rob I saw this while I was checking out the smiles and I thought of you, so ;che . Hugs everyone!!!!

to_imagine
08-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Hello Kaelyn,
I'm brand new as well, and I can't tell you how refreshing it is to be able to talk and share thoughts and ideas with like minded people. Although fairly new to the lifestyle, I am very into it. I also love to share stories, experiences, thoughts and desires.

Sin.

aree
08-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Welcome!
:wave:

Asia
08-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey Kaelyn,
I 'think' we've spoken in chat but I usually only go in there after a few drinks so my memory is hazy, either way - have fun *smiles*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Welcoem Kaelyn..

great to have you!

I dunno if I met you before my short hiatus.. so welcome anyway.

Sera