PDA

View Full Version : Pro Domme House?

JackBNimble
07-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey gang,

I'm hoping you can help out a friend of a friend. She used to Pro Domme in Las Vegas. She's curious about getting back into it, but has no contacts in "the Scene". She's now located in San Diego, CA, USA.

Does anybody know of a Domme house or independent that might be looking for new talent? I'll admit I don't have any contacts on the "Professional" side...just lots of talented amateurs! :bdsmsmile

YourThrone
07-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey gang,

I'm hoping you can help out a friend of a friend. She used to Pro Domme in Las Vegas. She's curious about getting back into it, but has no contacts in "the Scene". She's now located in San Diego, CA, USA.

Does anybody know of a Domme house or independent that might be looking for new talent? I'll admit I don't have any contacts on the "Professional" side...just lots of talented amateurs! :bdsmsmile

Oh man I joined this site late LOL....I'm located in Vegas! I've contacts here in vegas for her.What part of san diego?

And how do I arrange an session with her?

JackBNimble
07-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh man I joined this site late LOL....I'm located in Vegas! I've contacts here in vegas for her.What part of san diego?

And how do I arrange an session with her?

I'm betting she's located near my friend in eastern San Diego county but I don't know for sure. As to how to book a session with her...good question! I'll see what I can find out! :cool:

Tojo
07-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Just check the Yellow Pages for professionals- most houses of um 'ill repute' know of the kinky ones.

I know of a woman who regularly goes to Vegas.

She just has a list of contacts she's built up & finds it quite lucrative I believe.

Any Domme or Dom for that matter wouldn't find it too hard to do that, from what I've heard- assuming they're worth their salt, & don't look too hideous.

Tojo

Ruby
07-25-2006, 11:58 PM
She might want to attend a local BDSM group munch and make friends with the local community. Word of mouth is a great way to start or jumpstart a business.