PDA

View Full Version : my fantasy (newbie)

wildcard73
07-21-2006, 08:10 PM
hi all, newbie here. i have several fantasies in my head that i think about all the time, but one of them that hasn't been mentioned here, or at least not very much is this:

i have broken my leg and have a cast all the way from toes to upper thigh. unfortunately, i have to be in bed with my leg elevated. my husband has to take care of me and all my "needs". i would love to get sponge baths from him, or maybe he can put lotion on my upper thigh and my toes.

i haven't lived out this fantasy yet 'cause i haven't broken my leg. boo hoo.

Tojo
07-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi & welcome wildcard- thanks for a different fantasy. Someone always comes up with something new...

Never heard that one, but I remember years ago reading that Stephen King book- Misery I think it was. I found that kinda erotic, the guy being helpless in the hands of the heartless woman. (Yeah it was a looong time ago...)

Tojo

Ozme52
07-21-2006, 10:53 PM
So... just have your leg(s) cast for a day or two.

Go light on the gauze and Plaster of Paris is fragile enough you can dispose of it without the need of a "cast saw."

Or use newspaper and make a cast out of paper mache...

Sounds like an easy role play to execute.

flybunnygirl
07-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Funny enough I have this thing with broken bones. Perhaps it's the part of me that loves pain.

suchaminx
07-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Tojo

Misery - do you remember every bit of that film ......ouchhhhhhhhhh

minx x

suchaminx
07-22-2006, 04:46 PM
wildcard

hello and welcome to the fourms, hope you have fun and don't forget to update us all, when you have lived the fantasy ~smiles~

minx x