PDA

View Full Version : Beware, mirrors have broken...

Shaded
07-22-2006, 01:53 AM
I figured that if I was going to be somewhat half-attentive to the forum, I might as well post a picture of myself. Yes, its from my webcam, and no, I don't have any (decent) fullbody pictures. So.. here I go.

redEva
07-22-2006, 06:01 AM
well ... welcome :)

suchaminx
07-22-2006, 06:08 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm very welcome, hiya Shaded, good to know what you look like when we are chatting in the room

~hugs~ minx

Radiance
07-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Your a yummy Shaded one,thanks for sharing,purrssssssssssssssssssss

Tojo
07-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Oh just what I need- more competition....:32:

Welcome anyway Shaded, hope you enjoy it here.

& hey, leave some girls for me??

(btw girls, my handsome face is in my profile I think...)

Tojo

suchaminx
07-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Tojo

You are right - I looked ~smiles~

~hugs~ minx xx

Warbaby1943
07-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi Shaded and :welcomebo to the forums.

Tojo
07-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Tojo

You are right - I looked ~smiles~

~hugs~ minx xx

Well damn I'd love to comment on that, but I wouldn't dream of interrupting Shaded's thread....:)

Tojo

Piercingaze
07-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome Shaded, good to meet ya man. *handshake

Shaded
07-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Entirely my pleasure folks. And Tojo, no worries M'friend, I'm not currently looking for a lady in the life. Haven't you seen it mathematically proven that women are evil? LOL.

Tojo
07-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Entirely my pleasure folks. And Tojo, no worries M'friend, I'm not currently looking for a lady in the life. Haven't you seen it mathematically proven that women are evil? LOL.

Oh just between you & me, I have all the girls I can handle. :rolleyes:

I just want to flirt with every pretty girl in the world while I can....

As for evil- well yeah, but man what a way to go!

Tojo

Daes
07-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Welcome -hugs- dont be shy, youre very handsome ^_^

wingsofanangel
07-23-2006, 07:38 PM
-POUNCEY- I've missed you deary!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known what your mug has looked like for almost 6 yrs now.... and I LOVE it everytime I see it.. 'specially in that red shirt and tie :P

Or nakie.. yum! (belly up girls... ahven't seen -that-) I like it all..

-KISSSSSS-

Sera

submissivewife
07-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Welcome Shaded....hope you enjoy.

Shaded
07-24-2006, 04:18 AM
-POUNCEY- I've missed you deary!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known what your mug has looked like for almost 6 yrs now.... and I LOVE it everytime I see it.. 'specially in that red shirt and tie :P

Or nakie.. yum! (belly up girls... ahven't seen -that-) I like it all..

-KISSSSSS-

Sera

Aye, you've seen the red shirt and tie, but don't think that any of that will be showing up on THIS site M'dear. And for the record.. I've been here awhile now.. just figured one night I'd throw a couple posts up. That sort of thing.

wingsofanangel
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
I know you've been here but I haven't really talked to you for quite sometime!

and tis okay if ya dun throw dem pixies up here... as long as I can look at the cammy to see ya!!! rawr!

pettheslut
08-05-2006, 05:39 AM
i love it when Master does my ass that way!

Asia
08-05-2006, 08:03 AM
I have to hand it to you Shaded, you're brave putting such a clear face shot up. Obviously attractive but what if Mama and Papa saw you *the horror!*

Good to put a name to a face - I'm sticking with a name to my ass *laughs*
Asia ~not so brave~
xxx

Radiance
08-05-2006, 11:07 AM
smiles and giggles

Asia
08-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Isnt that your face Asia on your photos u post?

Yes honey, it is, but you can't zoom in or enlarge unless you're very bored ...
*smiles at Radi's question as she's answered it so many times already but she will answer it again if Radi loses her memory again*
Asia
xxx
PS: Do take note of above comment 'clear face shot' - that should clarify things a wee bit further *smiles*

Radiance
08-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Purrssssssssssssssssss it was my first time asking.but i will remember from now on,smiles,kiss

Asia
08-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Purrssssssssssssssssss it was my first time asking.but i will remember from now on,smiles,kiss

Okay honey, okay (calls for neurophysiologist for emergency treatment!) And I haven't got your purse! *laughs*
Asia

Dundee
08-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Isnt that your face Asia on your photos u post?

Radi, your losing your marbles doll. :confused:
I told you that Asia posted her own photos as her AVs but not ones that showed her face close up as well! lol.

Take your medicine doll. lol :rolleyes:
DM
Another fine photo Asia, can we have one of you gurning please :)

Gr1m'sGirl
08-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Mmmm...

Shaded
08-23-2006, 12:28 AM
About the face shots.. yeah, it may be reckless and such. But honestly, my parents are divorced, and they're so conservative that the very notion of a site like this on their computer is beyond my comprehension. That, and if anybody does see me, its going to be quite the odd look I get, which I tend to enjoy anyway. Its nice to meet you all, and please, feel free to email me if you'd like. I'm (generally) pretty friendly.

wingsofanangel
08-25-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm (generally) pretty friendly.

-falls over laughing- I have known you for YEARS.... and thats not how to describe you.

-smirk- okay okay.. I'll be nice and play along :P

yanno I gotta give ya shit... just cause I can!