PDA

View Full Version : Asia: My Introduction

Asia
07-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a woman of good health and disgrace.......

Name: Asia
Nationality: Jumbled (Franco-Asian-Celtic-Brit)
Residence: North of the Border (Beyond Hadrian's Wall)
Height: 5'5 (6'5 foot with stilts on)
Hair colour: Black (with two unwanted white ones)
Hair style: Long, straight (when I straighten it)
Eyes: Two. Both are Amber-Brown. Red if I look at the camera flash
Fears: Fear itself
Current Occupation: Drug Baron: Head of International Cartell
Past Occuaption: 60 foot Queenie (61 foot with stilts on)
Favourite body part: My Taurean neck (in a collar or in a firm grip)
BDSM shenanigans: Role-play (extreme), vouyerism, exhibitionism, force, fighting back, natural restraints, whips, cuffs, 'weapons', etc. Videos and photographs as delightful reminders.
Current Relationships: 10 blissful years with my naturally Dom man and 6 fulfilling years with my sub woman.
Missing: ruby - my friend and saviour in chat (I love you honey)
Wanting: Dirty talk, friendly talk, talk-talk
Sexual Male Gods: Rasputin, Stalin, Guy Fawkes, Marquis de Sade, Castro (I appreciate revolutionaries - and dead ones at that, it seems)
Sexual Female Goddesses: Cate Blanchet. Betty Paige, Kate Bush, Mary O

And with all that said, I bid you all well..... :wave:

"There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain" [R. D. Laing]

dzire2pleeze
07-23-2006, 12:30 PM
welcome to the forums Asia. thanks for the thorough intro.

Widget
07-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Hello Asia and welcome to the forums :)

suchaminx
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Hiya Asia

Thank you making me giggle in the forums as much as you do in the chatroom

~hugs~

minx

maddie
07-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi Asia! Good to see you here, too! :hihi:

MsUther
07-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Lovely intro:) Welcome and enjoy!

MasterRob{cali}
07-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Smiles, glad to see you here, Great intro, but what about syd? smiles you are so good for the chat room i have enjoyed the chats, and hope you got that red cuban on 2 coats lol
will chat you later
MR

Tojo
07-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Hmm, that was an interesting intro, with a few key points left out.

Welcome anyway, a sense of humour is welcome addition- you & it won't be alone.

Hope you enjoy being out in the 'daylight' of the forums.:wave:

Tojo

bluebutterfly
07-23-2006, 04:20 PM
You never cease to make me marvel at you.

Not only are you the wittiest woman I have had the pleasure of knowing but also my greatest and most stunningly beautiful friend. AJS is a lucky man and MO is a lucky woman

It helps that you have the face of a Goddess, the body of what a woman should look like, the sexuality of a wanton whore, the mind of a dirty girl, the sensuality of silk and the professional status of which you deserve.

Your ass and breasts are shit-hot as well, by the way. lol.
Top Intro, you crazy diamond.
DM
x

wingsofanangel
07-23-2006, 07:29 PM
great idea for an intro!

Glad to have you here.

Sera

cariad
07-23-2006, 09:19 PM
You are a continent of fun – hugs.

cariad

Radiance
07-23-2006, 10:26 PM
SMILES.loved your intro.your puuurrrrrrrrrectttttttttttt ,Licks and sucks Rad xoxoxo

Aussiegirl1
07-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the forums and I have to add - what a fantastic intro. Looking forward to reading more of your posts here.

Aussiegirl

Qmoq
07-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Welcome, sexy Asia! Hope to see more and more of you in the chatroom. And then a bit more too.

Hugs,

Q xx

Asia
07-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Awww - shucks - thank you all!
Asia
xxxx

bluebutterfly
07-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Asia, I have to say you make me laugh and always bring a smile to my face with your sense of humor. Your Boring Room was anything but, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved your intro and your poem. Thank you for your chats and for being you :) Don't let DM make you crazy, he thinks the world of you! Hugs and kisses bluebutterfly

Silke
07-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Hiya Asia and :wel to the forums. Good to have you with us. :)

Ozme52
07-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome Asia

siralex
07-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome, gorgeous Asia! I'm sure that, were Hadrian's wall still standing, every man on the south of it would be trying to break through and get to you right now. *smiles* :wave:

Dundee
07-31-2006, 02:09 PM
My dear sexy vixen, you've changed your avatar again I see. You do know I'm saving them all to my PC to add to my 'Asia' collection :o

And that will probably make you horny again, you dirty, slutty diamiond of a whore. Keep shining doll, you are beautiful inside and out. Hmm .. inside in all forms of interpretation :o
DM
x

Piercingaze
07-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Pleasure to meet you Asia. I enjoy talking with you.

silky
08-08-2006, 01:31 AM
hello Asia, finally found your intro babes, and WOW it was worth the wait. Your amazing babes, love you to bits, cant wait to catch up soon, i miss you, hugs and kisses , Your a beautiful friendxxxxxxxx

chattel69
08-08-2006, 08:37 AM
welcome to the family...

MasterZed
08-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Hi asia I am glad that you have managed to post and may I say well done it was very informative lol will catch up with you some time hope you are well.

good luck and be safe x

gagged_Louise
08-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi Asia, can't help getting impressed by that opening. "Rah-Rah-Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine..." Saw a movie about him recently, very sexy and with wild goose eyes. :-) Welcome

Asia
08-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Ohh - don't mention Gregory Rasputin (that means 'please do keep mentioning him' - I get all quivery *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
hello Asia, finally found your intro babes, and WOW it was worth the wait. Your amazing babes, love you to bits, cant wait to catch up soon, i miss you, hugs and kisses , Your a beautiful friendxxxxxxxx

A kiss, as ever honey.
My beautiful friend...
~kiss~
xxx

Warbaby1943
08-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Asia that was quite an introduction, like it very much. Can't believe I missed it though. You left no stone unturned in telling all, thanks for that. Now where is the mystery? OH yes, behind those red eyes when the camera flashes.

nudist
08-11-2006, 11:19 AM
You are a real olympic champion of sexual excitation, sweet Asia. Your hot talk gets even the Space Shuttle lift off!

Hug, Your Nudist

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
In Case I did not say it.

Welcome!!!! hehe... I see you love the place already!

Sera

Asia
09-09-2006, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=Asia]
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a woman of good health and disgrace.......

Name: Asia
Nationality: Jumbled (Franco-Asian-Celtic-Brit)
Residence: North of the Border (Beyond Hadrian's Wall)
Height: 5'5 (6'5 foot with stilts on)
Hair colour: Black (with two unwanted white ones)
Hair style: Long, straight (when I straighten it)
Eyes: Two. Both are Amber-Brown. Red if I look at the camera flash
Fears: Fear itself
Current Occupation: Drug Baron: Head of International Cartell
Past Occuaption: 60 foot Queenie (61 foot with stilts on)
Favourite body part: My Taurean neck (in a collar or in a firm grip)
BDSM shenanigans: Role-play (extreme), vouyerism, exhibitionism, force, fighting back, natural restraints, whips, cuffs, 'weapons', etc. Videos and photographs as delightful reminders.
Current Relationships: 10 blissful years with my naturally Dom man and 6 fulfilling years with my sub woman.
Missing: ruby - my friend and saviour in chat (I love you honey)
Wanting: Dirty talk, friendly talk, talk-talk
Sexual Male Gods: Rasputin, Stalin, Guy Fawkes, Marquis de Sade, Castro (I appreciate revolutionaries - and dead ones at that, it seems)
Sexual Female Goddesses: Cate Blanchet. Betty Paige, Kate Bush, Mary O

And with all that said, I bid you all well..... :wave:

I'm back for now - see how things work out and I'm so honestly happy to see a lot of you again - too many names to mention but you know who you are.
Only differences from previous Introduction - I'm now single - no man or woman *she doesn't do things by halves*
A HUGE huge to you all - again *smiles*
Asia
~kiss~
xxx

slave327-834-200
09-09-2006, 07:42 AM
So great to see you back with us lovely lady. Sorry to hear about your singledom, but only if you are. ~huggles~

Confessor_Ed
09-09-2006, 07:53 AM
WB Asia.
It's been quite boring without having your perversions to read about :)
Being in a couple, or a triple in your case, lol, is overrated!
Ed. x

Timberwolf
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Your unique mind was quite honestly missed. Welcome back.

Asia
09-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Wolfie, Confessor - I thank you both wholeheartedly - you were sorely missed and it seems like I have missed a few changes on here too.
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Warbaby1943
09-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Asia you are truly amazing and it is great to have you back. Be sure and stay with us.

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
:wave:

Asia
09-09-2006, 02:30 PM
WB - a promise is a promise
Oz: Cute hand wavey thing back *smiles*

master 327-834-200
09-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Well it was an ordinary day in Smallville and then I found out dreams really do come true.

Welcome back beautiful lady, I admire your honest, sharing approach here and it shows I, and so many others here are not alone with our demons and torments.

xx

Asia
09-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Well it was an ordinary day in Smallville and then I found out dreams really do come true.

Welcome back beautiful lady, I admire your honest, sharing approach here and it shows I, and so many others here are not alone with our demons and torments.

xx

You and your woman have both been wonderful - good to see you both again
~kiss~

Aussiegirl1
09-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Welcome back Asia,

We might not have gotten to know each other very well last time you were here, but I could tell you had a big heart and caring soul.

Welcome back to the family!

Aussiegirl

Tojo
09-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Not so easy to get away is it?

Now that you've come to the attention of the guards, escape attempts will be watched for very closely.

Glad you didn't make it 'over the wall' -welcome back. :wave:

Tojo

Silke
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
It's great to have you back...and hell, will you turn people's faces now that they've heard you're back on the market. ;)

:wel back, Asia. :)

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM
It's great to have you back...and hell, will you turn people's faces now that they've heard you're back on the market. ;)

:wel back, Asia. :)

An' me without me transatlantic caber.... :cool: