PDA

View Full Version : bluebutterfly - Introduction

bluebutterfly
07-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Hello all, bluebutterfly AKA Bluebutterfly920 in the Academy.

I am 43 and relatively new to this wonderful lifestyle. I knew as a young women that I was interested in the painful pleasure side of it but was never able to find someone to fulfill my needs. I am a strong woman and take care of myself and my children but I like to be submissive, I enjoy all the things that go with it. I like to make people happy and please them. Oh, but must of all even though I am a good girl at heart I do like being very naughty...gets my juices flowing and my body all tingley.

I hope to one day find a man with whom I can have a fulfilling relationship the type that so many of you have been lucky enough to find. All good things are worth waiting for and when my time arrives to meet my man you can bet that he will be cherised as never before. I know I sound so sappy don't I, lol. I am a romantic at heart i guess, can't change the way I am.

I have met so many nice people in the chat room and the academy. I am so thankful to my friend who introduced me to this wonderful site. I hope to meet many more people and to continue have a great time.

Life is to short, so remember to always smile at someone who passes by, be nice to those who others aren't nice to it could mean more than you know and don't let someone's bad actions towards you affect you for too long, it is better for your heart to forgive and go on than to wallow in your sorrow. Remember to love the ones you have as if there was no tomorrow.

Smiles and hugs, bluebutterfly

Widget
07-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Hello all, bluebutterfly AKA Bluebutterfly920 in the Academy.
I hope to one day find a man with whom I can have a fulfilling relationship the type that so many of you have been lucky enough to find. All good things are worth waiting for and when my time arrives to meet my man you can bet that he will be cherised as never before. I know I sound so sappy don't I, lol. I am a romantic at heart i guess,

Sigh I know what you mean!! Welcome to the forums bluebutterfly and have fun.

Tojo
07-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi & welcome bb- thanks for a nice intro, you sound lovely.

I hope you have a good time here & find 'the one' for you.

He'll be a lucky feller I reckon. :wave:

Tojo

YourThrone
07-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Hello BlueButterfly,

Welcome to the forums! I know the feeling, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart also. Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Ozme52
07-25-2006, 08:00 PM
Welcome blue.

Silke
07-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Hiya blue and :wel to the happy home. :)

Uncle_Ed
07-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey blue!

I enjoy chatting to you in chatroom-now welcome to Forum

frankee
07-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Life is to short, so remember to always smile at someone who passes by, be nice to those who others aren't nice to it could mean more than you know and don't let someone's bad actions towards you affect you for too long, it is better for your heart to forgive and go on than to wallow in your sorrow. Remember to love the ones you have as if there was no tomorrow.

Words to live by:)

Welcome bluebutterfly

Qmoq
07-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Welcome sweet bluey! Hope you enjoy the forums as much as the chatroom. And be careful of those lepidopterists with their lovely big nets.

Q xx

dzire2pleeze
07-25-2006, 11:06 PM
butterfly, it's so good to see you here. thanks for the intro, although i feel as if i already know you. thems beautiful words hun.

suchaminx
07-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums bb

It has been lovely chatting to you in the room and now through your words I feel I know you so much better

~hugs and smiles~ minx x

cariad
07-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Smiles and welcome to this part of the site too. Guess all that is left for you to do now is start posting some stories - or perhaps you have and I have missed them......

Is a pleasure to know you in chat, and delighted to see you here.

cariad

MrDom
07-26-2006, 02:59 AM
hi and welcome

MrDom

Aussiegirl1
07-26-2006, 04:16 AM
Welcome Bluebutterfly.

I hope you enjoy the forums and I know you will meet lots of new friends here too.

Thanks too for your beautiful words. It is nice to be reminded of the important things in life.

Aussiegirl

Flaming_Redhead
07-30-2006, 07:05 AM
Hey! Nice chatting with you!

Asia
07-30-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey Butterfly,
Glad you dragged yourself out of the chatrooms as well *smiles*
Always lovely chatting with you honey and long may it continue,
*kiss*
Asia
xxx

Dundee
07-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Baby Blue Darling,
what a wonderful intro, you'll have to write mine, you know I'm no good without a good womans help ;o)
D
x