PDA

View Full Version : Disciplining Julia

Sir_G
07-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Disciplining Julia

Try as she might Julia could not escape the bonds that held her to the metal frame, not that she really wanted to anyway. She had bought this punishment on herself as she usually did when she wanted a good spanking and the Form Masters and Mistresses at the exclusive finishing school she attended were more than happy to oblige her, especially when she deliberately broke rules or was insubordinate and that was what had put her in her current predicament. Julia was extremely highly sexed and loved to be whipped, cropped, caned, paddled and forced to cum by her erstwhile teachers. This also was the topic of much conversation amongst the faculty during free periods in the staff room. Julia had become a favorite with the staff and was guaranteed to graduate with honors.

The paddle met Julia’s quivering flesh with a resounding slap and it bought her one step closer to cumming. The gag effectively muffled any vocal squeaks of protest but couldn’t disguise the low moans as her excitement mounted. Another thwack caused her to push her ass up and to somehow stimulate her now dripping pussy and she wished her tormentor would use a flogger or something more invasive that might stimulate her pussy further. She pushed her perky tits into the bars of the frame feeling the cold metal on her nipples and in turn wished they were clamped and another thwack of the paddle bought her out of her reverie.

“You really must learn to control your outbursts young lady” her teacher said as he massaged her red cheeks. “You know only too well that you will be punished for them.” Julia managed to reply with a barely translatable “Yes Sir” and wriggled her ass at him.

His massive cock was erect and pointing at her pussy and whilst penetration of students was forbidden masturbation in whatever form it took was not. He stepped forward and rubbed his cock over her very wet pussy and ass, thrilling to the sensation of her velvet like skin and Julia tried to position herself so that he would enter her. Much to her frustration he stepped back and smacked her ass with the paddle again. He moved up to stand next to her head and removed the gag. “Oh please Sir” Julia begged “make me come.” “All in good time girl” and he grabbed her hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. Julia loved to suck cock and took on her new task with relish although her movement was limited by her bondage. As she sucked he reached down and pinched her sensitive nipples making her groan around his cock. He reached over and took up a flogger that was handy and within reach. It had eight strands of leather and when used could give great pleasure or great pain. Julia’s eyes widened in fear but she needn’t have worried as Sir was an expert with this flogger and intended to whip her pussy to orgasm.

As Julia sucked on his cock he went to work on her pussy. The strands impacted initially on her ass with some snaking down and striking her quivering, soaking wet mound. As he pulled the flogger back those strands would rasp over her clit bringing her closer and closer to coming. Sir grunted as Julia worked on his cock, feeling his balls boiling with white hot sperm. He worked on Julia’s pussy, whipping her and watching her hips buck and writhe in a circular motion.

The next blow of the flogger took her over the edge as all but two strands impacted her now swollen lips and clit. Her body shook as her hips fucked air and her mind shattered into a thousand realities, her juices flowing freely and running downing the inside of those shapely thighs. The sight was too much for Sir and he exploded in her mouth, sperm escaping from between his cock and her lips. She released his cock allowing the next jet to hit her lips and open mouth as she watched the scene from outside her body. The next jet hit her hair and he was spent. They both breathed hard and took their time recovering.

As Sir untied her from her bondage he said “Don’t forget your detention this afternoon my girl or you could find yourself in more trouble” “Yes Sir” Julia replied and already she was planning her next misbehavior.

Rabbit1
07-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Nice ---I enjoyed it ---good luck in the contest

Timberwolf
07-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Fun!

Widget
07-30-2006, 03:25 PM
I enjoyed this one a lot, looking forward to reading more things by you

Aussiegirl1
08-13-2006, 02:19 AM
Great work gregsta,

I will look forward to reading more of your work.

Aussiegirl

Daes
08-14-2006, 01:58 AM
-claps excitidly- I wonder what I have to look forward to in our rp ^^'

I really enjoy your writing, keep it up.

Sir_G
08-14-2006, 03:08 AM
-claps excitidly- I wonder what I have to look forward to in our rp ^^'

I really enjoy your writing, keep it up.

You're not the only one clapping excitedly. Our RP was gathering dust. Yay Daes is back and I'm stoked.

Polecat
08-16-2006, 04:58 AM
Very good, I enjoyed it.
Did you really mean "Bought on herself" or rather brought on herself?

Sir_G
08-16-2006, 05:29 AM
I probably do Polecat it's one of those gramatical errors I've carried since school days. Thanks for the reminder though.

MsUther
09-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Ooh that lil`ll Julia...such a nifty girl :D
I enjoyed your story, Gregsta. Thanks for sharing it.