PDA

View Full Version : One of my odd fantasies

estsanna
07-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Here is one of my many odd fantasies. I thought I'd share it with you to see if there's anybody else that is turned on by it.

A thick wooden coffin with a lid is made. I am stripped naked and placed on my back inside the coffin. My hands and ankles are tied to the sidewalls of the coffin, making it impossible for me to move my arms and legs. Then; small, smelly and aggressive cockroaches are poured over my body, filling up the coffin to the edge. Finally the lid is closed and sealed with nails. Small air holes are drilled to make sure the cockroaches and myself don’t die from suffocation. My tormentors will then leave me inside the coffin like this for an undecided time, during which I will have to endure being raped and bitten by the nasty insects. Of course they will penetrate my ears, mouth and nose as well, making my agony unspeakable awful.

Warbaby1943
07-26-2006, 10:11 AM
WOW is all I can say except :welcomebo to the forums.:wave:

Curious George
07-26-2006, 10:59 AM
Personally I'm generally very keen on insects and entomology, having studied biological sciences up to PhD level but I still find cockroaches inherently unpleasant (shudder...). That is one weird fantasy you have there my friend. As a scientist I'm curious to know just how bizarre your fantasies get as I could not have imagined such a thing would appeal to anyone

BTW, at the risk of spoling your fantasy, although they are pretty omnivorous I don't think they would be able to bite you, their mouthparts aren't really up to the task, even though once decapitated the head will lfunction for up to several hours on it's own (highly entertaining when conducting laboratory practicals with undergraduates :D )

estsanna
07-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Personally I'm generally very keen on insects and entomology, having studied biological sciences up to PhD level but I still find cockroaches inherently unpleasant (shudder...). That is one weird fantasy you have there my friend. As a scientist I'm curious to know just how bizarre your fantasies get as I could not have imagined such a thing would appeal to anyone

BTW, at the risk of spoling your fantasy, although they are pretty omnivorous I don't think they would be able to bite you, their mouthparts aren't really up to the task, even though once decapitated the head will lfunction for up to several hours on it's own (highly entertaining when conducting laboratory practicals with undergraduates :D )

Oh, thank you for the information about the cockroaches! I guess some other insect would be more appropriate for my fantasy as I want it to be like I originally wrote.
As for how far my fantasies goes; I am not really sure, but I can guarantee you that it gets very extreme and weird sometimes. I have no idea why it is like this, and I am sure I wouldn’t want any of it happen in real life, but as a fantasy it is extremely exciting to me.

Curious George
07-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Generally only things like fleas, mosquitos, tsetse flies etc bite humans deliberately, most others tend to sting eg fire ants, bees etc.

Here's one for you to conjure with - The Sexton beetle, these pair up to bury corpses of other animals (eg mouse, rat) they find, and lay the eggs on the corpse as it decomposes in an underground chamber the beetles have dug for it. However you would have actually to look (or at least smell) dead for them to bother with you.

estsanna
07-27-2006, 02:49 AM
Generally only things like fleas, mosquitos, tsetse flies etc bite humans deliberately, most others tend to sting eg fire ants, bees etc.

Here's one for you to conjure with - The Sexton beetle, these pair up to bury corpses of other animals (eg mouse, rat) they find, and lay the eggs on the corpse as it decomposes in an underground chamber the beetles have dug for it. However you would have actually to look (or at least smell) dead for them to bother with you.

So you would suggest mosquitos for my fantasy? In order to inflict most possible agony to the victim (me) I mean, or can you think of anything more suitable for that?

submissivewife
07-27-2006, 02:59 AM
*shudders* what a creepy thread.....*shudders*
Welcome estsanna hope you enjoy the forums.

Curious George
07-27-2006, 03:05 AM
Mosquitos are unpleasant, but having experienced them in a couple of different countries, I can say that they cannot compare to West Scotland's "Highland Midge" (Culicoides impunctatus)! These are Beelzebub incarnate and you will be hard pressed to find a more painful but non-lethal small beast, which therefore lends your fantasy an air of practical reality.

You can barely see them (about 3mm long) but they just bite and bite and bite... it's like a Chinese water torture which will eventually drive you insane, plus they don't transmit malaria so it's all pain and no long lasting effects. I've yet to see anyone who is tough enough to laugh these little barstewards off. I'm itching madly just writing about them!

Tojo
07-27-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi & welcome estsanna- I wouldn't want to experience it, but it sure sounds hot...

I saw this on some TV show, a pretty girl in a bikini handcuffed, put in a body bag, into which a ton of creepy crawlies was poured, then it was zipped up. She was in a morgue or something in a body drawer, which was closed.

She had to unzip the bag, find the key, unlock the cuffs, pull the drawer open & get out.

I've got it on video somewhere, it was incredibly erotic. :)

Tojo

mina
07-27-2006, 03:38 AM
LOL, I was intrigued by the coffin but the whole bit about the bugs makes me shudder and want to die!!! Ewww.

frankee
07-27-2006, 09:56 AM
i'm getting itchy just thinking about it. lol
my philosophy is ..whatever floats your boat sweetie.
i must admit, you have me thinking about my coffin fantasy again;)

Timberwolf
07-27-2006, 10:21 AM
This thread... is not for me lol. Not a big fan of the bugs. Not sure about the coffin... I'd try it I suppose, but the bugs are just... no.

But hey if it floats your boat, by all means, float on.

Curious George
07-27-2006, 10:25 AM
I guess no one wants to hear tales from when I used to teach parasitology? :D

M@ster{sg}
07-27-2006, 10:31 AM
I guess it won't be much more than a fantasy as no-one will be sick enough to do it r/l to someone else... (as I said:"I guess" ;))

btw George, actually I would :)

samzum
07-28-2006, 08:30 AM
MMMM in the coffin is erotic..... now if we have a choice of what goes in there
mmm maybe other nasties... "gulp" baby garter snakes....

frankee
07-28-2006, 09:07 AM
MMMM in the coffin is erotic..... now if we have a choice of what goes in there
mmm maybe other nasties... "gulp" baby garter snakes....

i agree samzum, coffins are very erotic!
Baby garter snakes? lol, do they bite?

Widget
07-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Baby garter snakes would be far more concerned about getting away from a likely hysterical human. The worst that they would do is secrete a foul smelling discharge which is hard to wash off because it is a musk and would be very gross. While any animal could bite if you were talking about small babies their teeth are not really big enough to do much at all.

I have kept many reptiles and been around a lot of snakes and other assorted creepy crawlies in my life time. I always feel so sorry for the reptiles in shows such as fear factor because they get tossed around by hysterical contestants and I have seen species such as king snakes (which eat other snakes) thrown in with corn snakes and so on.

My best suggestion for a creepy crawlie that would bite a little bit but cause no damage and be very gross would be super worms. They are scientifically known as Zoophobas mario and are the larval stage of this particular beetle. They look like very large meal worms and because they are commonly fed to reptiles, easily obtainable in large amounts.

frankee
07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
i'm not into creepy crawlie things at all but i find this type of fantasy interesting.
Here's a question for anybody wo has this kind of fantasy- If you could, wold you go through with it in r/l?

(i hate that fear factor show lol)

estsanna
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
i'm not into creepy crawlie things at all but i find this type of fantasy interesting.
Here's a question for anybody wo has this kind of fantasy- If you could, wold you go through with it in r/l?

(i hate that fear factor show lol)

I would probably never go through with anything like this in r/l. However, it is one of my most exciting fantasies to be locked up inside a coffin, filled with nasty bugs of some kind. I do have a fascination for being burried alive too, in general. I have no idea why I have these ideas, or where they come from.

commodus dominus
07-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Actually if you had to go through with in real life I recommend for practicality's sake that you use something like joke powder.

This is something I tried a while back. I cuffed and gagged an old girlfriend once and sprinkled a reasonably large amount of the itching powder on the flat of her belly and then tickled her using a feather boa. It took all of 30 seconds before she started writhing and moaning and after about 15 min of that I let her up by which time the entire area that the feathers had touched had turned a bright red. She later described it to me and I quote "It felt like I was being bitten by hundreds of mosquitoes. I was terrified that you would rub the feathers with itching powder on a sensitive spot like nipples or my cunt."

It was one of the hottest bit of torture we ever did.

Longterm247
12-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Actually the cockroach/coffin fantasy is really hot and something on my wavelength, although, I would use spiders instead of cockroaches.

My variation is, I would be naked and placed inside a very cramped coffin, shackled inside and it is made inescapable. The lid would be brought down and nailed shut. I would have protection over my ears and nose, but my mouth would be exposed. I would be locked inside with hundreds of spiders and they would just be slowly crawling all over me, dominating me and tormenting me because of my arachnophobia fear. I would also be forced to chew and swallow any that entered my mouth.

I also have an obsession with eating disgusting food, like Kangaroo Testicles, rats fur and wichita grubs. I would love to be forced-fed this kind of food.

I have very odd and strange fetishes and fantasies, if you have more bizarre ones like this Estsanna, we should chat about them. My E-Mail is:

Longterm247@Hotmail.co.uk

Longterm247
01-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Ever since I was a small boy, only 11 years old, I had been terrified of spiders. Nothing on this Earth scared me more. Maybe it was the creepy way in which they moved, they didn’t just move, they scuttled and very quickly. One time I was sat watching the television when I felt the tiniest tickle on the base of my naked foot, I didn’t think much of it until I looked down and saw a huge black spider clung there. The exact moment I saw it… was the exact moment I nearly jumped out of my skin, I screamed out loud and lifted my foot up and shook it violently to remove the ugly creature. It must have crawled off almost immediately, but my fear made me think the horrible thing was still there. I looked down to make sure it had gone and lifted my foot up onto the edge of the chair, keeping it well away from the carpeted floor. I was still shaking inside after it had gone; Arachnophobia was a horrible thing to have. Having Arachnophobia meant that I would think about nothing but spiders all night now and fear watching television or going to sleep tonight, maybe I would even have nightmares about them. I tried to carry on without thinking about it, but the feeling of the spider running across my foot kept climbing back into my thoughts. Urgh I hate spiders… come to think of it… I hated all creepy crawlies, I had a fear of cockroaches, worms, and slugs anything that was capable of crawling made me shudder coldly inside.

Little did I know that 9 years later, I was going to be forcibly kept in a situation where I had no choice but to get intimate with everything I hated.

I begged and begged, ‘please no, don’t do this, I’ll do anything!’

‘Anything? Let me think…Um I’ll ask Fernando?’

‘Fernando, shall we let him go?’

‘Um… No… I want to see this little fucker buried alive’.

‘He’ll die!’

‘No he wont, I’ve prepared... let’s just call it… a special coffin, which might keep him alive longer than we think’.

‘How do you mean senor?’

‘Well… you see that coffin there, we have bored tiny holes into the roof of it, which will allow our victim here just enough air to breathe underground’. ‘The holes will also enable us to feed him through tubes if we choose to do so, it is up to him if he chooses to eat and drink’.

‘Mmm delicious plan Fernando, I want to see this poor man suffer before he dies’.

And that was it, stripped naked, forced onto my back and bolted into place inside the coffin. Hard steel was placed around my ankles, bolted into place and padlocked. The same was applied to both of my upper thighs, and another bolt was locked across my lower abdomen. Both of my wrists were locked down by my sides with shackles and bolted securely and finally a ring of steel was closed around my neck, keeping my head positioned firmly down against the bottom of the coffin wood. I tried to struggle, but steel this thick was not designed to be escaped from, flesh was not designed to escape from such a superior element of the Earth – Metal.

Struggles only produced sweat and the last place you wanted to sweat was inside a coffin as airtight and claustrophobic as this one and the lid hadn’t even been put on yet. I couldn’t stop shaking, my heart was racing fast and my stomach was knotted with sickness and fear. I lay there looking directly at the sun, which was my last look at beautiful freedom and glorious daylight. I saw birds flying gracefully in the sky and was envious of their position, so free whereas I was trapped in a coffin, which seemed to pack me tightly together; it was as though the coffin was applying a bear hug on me from all sides, the only side that remained was the roof of the coffin. When that coffin lid became a permanent fixture, that is when true suffocation and torture would engulf me, smothered from all angles with no possible hope of movement or escape. It was when I imagined the horror of it all that I actually began to submit to human nature, I did what anybody would have done in my situation… I cried and I struggled… gritted my teeth and used all of my energy to push against my restraints with anger and determination.

Fernando and his sadistic friend just looked and laughed at their little captured victim wriggling around in the coffin trying to free himself. Each minute that passed decreased hope of escape, naturally the body tires when exerting itself for a period of time, arms and legs are merely muscles and they strain, sweat and become extremely tired over time. They were deriving pleasure from watching the man’s losing battle with steel, he was chained down from all angles, and his hands were not able to gain enough momentum to move in any direction, the steel was unwavering, his arms were saying ‘let me go’ and the steel was saying ‘you’re going nowhere give it up’. And he did give it up, after 20 minutes his whole body was aching and dripping with sweat, at that moment he wanted nothing more than to go and fall in the snow and let a cold breeze hit him all across his body. Instead of being relieved of his torment, it was going to be added to and the stove turned up to maximum.

‘Okay, time for the lid to go on’. Fernando and his buddy lifted the coffin lid at either side and began to move towards the coffin. The man inside stared up at them imploringly, his eyes begging them for mercy; he made small submissive attempts to escape as they simply laughed at him. He could do nothing as the lid was pushed down on top of the coffin, effectively blocking out all light and ultimately trapping him inside his own personal sweatbox. They heard him make a small plea at the last moment as the lid was closed over the opening of the coffin, a plea that remained unaided.

He lay there in darkness, still looking upwards and hoping that somehow fate would rescue him from his fate. In the darkness, the coffin seemed to increase its hug upon the poor man; maybe it was fear mentally overcoming him. The air inside was stifling, but he realised he could breathe enough to survive. Part of him became hopeful and the other half despondent, but it was the despondent half which dominated his thoughts. ‘Maybe I’ll starve to death or get eaten alive by maggots’. One thing which was certain and he knew it 100 percent, was that he was trapped and escape was impossible and the sick bastards up above weren’t content with just burying him alive, they wanted to increase his alive time just to prolong his suffering. Just a long slow death naked in an underground sweathole, nobody can see you, nobody can hear you as you lie there at the mercy of bondage.

During these thoughts, he could hear nails being knocked into place. Each blow was like another nail in his coffin, literally. They must have used around 50 nails to secure the lid, and with the amount of time it had taken to nail each one of them in, they must have used very long nails. Sweat was dripping freely off the man’s forehead and beads of it also gliding down his neck. His stomach and legs were slick, the air inside was overpowering his face and stifling his own air in his mouth. Engulfed by punishing sweaty heat, his energy levels became weaker and his breathing was becoming much harder and turning into a chore.
Suddenly a small light flickered on inside the coffin followed by a second light. Lights had been built into the roof of the coffin so that he could see. Why do they want him to see? It was weird; he could see everything inside the sweatbox, the sweat on his lower body and the intimidating chains that were sadistically holding his limbs in place. The man looked up at the roof of the coffin, he could see small holes had been drilled into the centre of the lid. ‘No wonder I can breathe’. As he muttered tiredly to himself, he saw a white tube come through one of the fairly large holes and then another tube came through a second hole. Suddenly the coffin was packed with six white tubes. ‘What the hell is happening here?’ His fear made him begin to start struggling again, but it was to no avail. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and began to catch his breath again, his mouth was becoming dry and he desperately needed a glass of water. As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt the coffin being hoisted off the ground, he could sense it and knew it was moving. ‘Maybe its help’, and he started to scream for help, his hope now gathering new motivation for freedom. ‘Hey I’m in here, help me please’. As soon as he began to scream, the white tubes went back out through the hole and the holes closed like blinds.

‘Nooo… help I cant breathe down here’.

It was no good they wouldn’t have heard him, they had only planned to close the holes for around 20 seconds, enough time to lower the coffin into the ground and also give him a little scare in the process. With the holes closed, the coffin became soundproof and if they desired they could make his death a silent agony, but they didn’t want to do that. They lowered the coffin into a five foot deep hole, not that deep, but the man inside wouldn’t know that he was only five feet from freedom.

The man inside the coffin was now struggling for breath and trying to somehow get free; nature was kicking into overdrive until suddenly, he looked up and saw the holes slide open again. He calmed down a little and began to catch his breath; temporarily relieved… that was until the white tubes began to appear again through the holes. There was a hole directly above his face, in which a white tube appeared until it lowered just above his mouth. He still couldn’t really feel the fresh air from up above through the tube. He tried to move his head to get a peek through the tube, but it was not possible, the steel around his neck was like a fortified dog collar, restricted his breathing just a little, but more sadistically it was keeping his head in one exact place, devoid of even the tiniest movement. Moments later, water began to flow freely through the tube and into his face, he quickly moved his mouth to where the water was dropping, and he gulped it down thirstily. It was difficult drinking whilst he was lying vertical, but he didn’t care, he would have drunk all of Niagara Falls if he could have there and then. A generous amount of water was given to him, until it was ruthlessly stopped like turning off the tap. He felt like a helpless baby, he could only have what they’d give him, and they chose how much water he could have… it was so sadistic and punishing, they would control his eating, drinking and ultimately his breathing, whilst he could control nothing. He could only lie there and submit to the horrors of what they would unleash on him.

Later on that evening, he could hear what surely must have been the soil thrown over and over again onto the coffin. Eventually he heard no sound from up above, the tubes remained and the lights inside the coffin remained on. He began to think of good memories in his mind to take his mind off what was happening to him. At the moment he was still very scared, but comfortable simply because he could breathe, yet the air inside remained overpoweringly hot and not for one single moment did he stop sweating.

Before he could drift into thought he felt a tickle on his right foot, and tried to peer downwards towards the rear of the coffin. He saw nothing until he looked up at the white tube positioned directly above his feet and what hit him scared him stiff. A large brown cockroach slid out of the tube and landed on his foot. He screamed and wriggled his toes and the cockroach fell onto the floor of the coffin. He tried to squash it with his foot, but it was impossibility defined, he looked down and saw that it was crawling along the floor of the coffin. He began to shake inside, until his fear increased, two more cockroaches came crashing out of the tube into the coffin. ‘The man started to become hysterical and began fighting against his restraints with renewed energy and determination, pushing and pushing, but the steel would simply not yield and his flesh would buckle and break first. Steel had the advantage in that it does not become tired and is strong and superior to human skin. It was inevitable he would lose the fight yet again, his limbs flopped and his sweat levels increased, he gave a submissive look towards the cockroaches and as he did, another 10 or 20 cockroaches entered through the tube near his feet. ‘Oh my God please no’.

Insects began to drop inside the coffin, and the amounts being fed through the tubes was increasing. Slugs started to come through the tubes, hundreds of them landing on my thighs and stomach, instantly sticking to my skin. Slugs were sticking to cockroaches and becoming almost conjoined, hundreds and hundreds of them were coming through the tube now. I lay there fighting trying to shake them off, cockroaches slid off my slick sweat onto the floor, but slugs would stick to my skin and leave their trail of slime all over me. Some slugs became entangled in my pubic hairs; some were stuck on my balls and on my dick. The more I tried to shake them loose, the more they seemed to cling on to me and for good measure, more came flooding through the tubes. There were so many, I could hardly see my cock and balls, and yet more cockroaches were piled on top of the slugs to add to my misery. I began to start feeling them all around my legs; they were becoming cold and slimy, I could do nothing as they simply stuck to me like glue. No matter how much I tried, I couldn’t get used to having them on me, my body was shaking and heart pounding like mad but it didn’t help anything. I looked upwards resigned to defeat, and the horror hit me hard, SPIDERS! The most dominant looking spiders as well, with tall bending legs, it seemed to notice my fear as it crawled downwards with speed. Usually I can shake spiders off my skin, but the spider seemed to know my position this time, it was like the spider was saying ‘resistance is futile’.

The spider stepped onto my stomach and remained motionless for a few seconds. I was shaking with fright; I stayed still hoping it wouldn’t move. Five seconds passed and that’s when my fear kicked in, and I saw the spider crawl frantically, over my stomach towards my neck. I began to move my head side-to-side and twist my stomach, to no avail; it carried on crawling towards my face. I gave a submissive groan as it slowly crawled up my neck, its legs moving slowly and playfully now as it edged its way up towards my chin. As it crawled onto my chin and towards my mouth, I blew… as hard as I could and it was pushed away onto the floor of the coffin. This didn’t matter because as I had relieved myself from the punishing spider, I began to see more and more being inserted through the tube as well as more cockroaches and more slugs. Inevitably in time, these insects were going to shit, build webs and completely engulf me in bacteria. I started to cry and as I did, slugs started to come through my water tube, and fell all over my face, I closed my eyes and clenched my face tightly, but they completely covered my mouth and face. From being overbearingly hot, I became cold, my face immediately sticky. I tried to blow them off, some fell yet some remained, the ones that remained tried to enter my mouth and I repeatedly attempted to spit them out. I could taste and smell their slime all over me and my eyelids became sticky, as I half opened my left eye, I saw hundreds more spiders, cockroaches and slugs being fed into my compact hellhole.
The more insects that surrounded me, the more likely it made me accept my death. I feared they would just completely engulf me until I was drowning in them. Breathing them in through my nostrils and entering my mouth until I choke on them. Again, my natural instincts told me survival is always the only option, and I tried and tried to move and shake them off, but as some fell off my body, even more came through the top and onto me.

I began to scream for help, screams which failed to echo, and that’s when I heard it. A voice from up above:

‘Good night boy… lights out…’

I could hear sadistic laughter from up above as the lights inside my coffin went out. I was shrouded in pitch-black darkness. Now I couldn’t see, I could only feel… ‘Things’… crawling all over me, no escape, no movement, no freedom. I cried and struggled, but it just became worse, I started to become overwhelmed, my skin wet and sticky, cobwebs began to form around my face.

Longterm247
05-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Uppin' this story.

Longterm247
01-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Uppin'

TomOfSweden
01-30-2008, 07:37 AM
That was a pretty intense fantasy. I've always been fascinated by insects, so I definitely understand your fascination with them.

oh wow. Two years ago. he he. Time flies.

Warbaby1943
01-30-2008, 08:48 AM
I have a similiar fantasy: In it I am forced to undress. My hands are tied behind my back and my legs are tied together by a short tether (but not entirely ankle to ankle, since a bit of struggling makes things even worse.) The bit of a SCUBA rebreather is stuffed into my mouth. It is connected to a long hose. Then I am stuffed head down into a blue plastic barrel. A lid is screwed down. There is a hole in the lid. The hose is lead through the hole and then the barrel is filled with water. Finally there are lots of fish, eels, (non-poisenous) water snakes, crabs, water slugs and other slimey, crawly water animals thrown in - lots and lots of them. The barrel is so that that I have no chance of twisting myself in a heads-up position. The blue plastic lets some light filter in, but only enough that when i open my eyes (underwater, everything is blurry) I can see the sillouettes of the animals crawling or swimming between me and the light - but usually i don't dare open them, out of fear they might rouch my eyes. I just hang in there, eyes screwed close tight, teeth holding the rebreather bit for my dear life (if ever i scream too much for it to float out of my mouth, i'll drown), with all the creepy-crawly stuff moving around me and on me... panicked struggling from time to time when something pinches or bites or moves to my ear or arse or nostril or dick... eventually it grows night and all goes dark... and i'm caught there, with the strange noises and sensations of the crawlers...Sounds very interesting. However, I know I would never want to have it happen to me or anyone I know.

subserviant
04-04-2008, 11:21 AM
the rape fantasy is always erotic the coffin and bugs not so much