PDA

View Full Version : Why I've become a member

Rich
07-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Hi

I decided to join the forum, being a longtime fan of the BDSM Library 'stories' section. There are some great writers contributing to that site and I'm particularly fond of those saucy tales depicting medieval torture (whips, welts and pears) and other 'historic' examples of BDSM. I'm also a bit of a FemBATS fan, and I'd be really interested to know if there are any other members with a similar predilection.

Rich
:)

Tojo
07-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Rich, you sound familiar. Welcome.

OK- what on earth is FemBATS?

Hope you have a great time with the writers of said stories here.:)

Tojo

Silke
07-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Hiya Rich and :wel to the forums. No idea what FemBATS are either, lol. Care to educate us? :)

Warbaby1943
07-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi Rich and :welcomebo to the forums. Yes, explain please.

YourThrone
07-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the forums Rich! Enjoy yourself.

I'm not sure if he meant Fembots....I know what fembots are, never heard of FemBATS.

Fembots or FemBATS...have fun! lol

Widget
07-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Fembot in a wet tshirt or something...

Welcome to the forums Rich!!!

_ID_
07-26-2006, 05:23 PM
I googled the term. Seems to be something along the lines of Female Bats or Vampires. Some references to Necro terms. No definitive definition though.

Curious to know as well

ID

submissivewife
07-26-2006, 06:39 PM
:welcomebo hope you enjoy the forums as much as the story section.

MasterRob{cali}
07-26-2006, 07:08 PM
:wave: handshake welcome to a greta place have fun be safe

Aussiegirl1
07-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Hi Rich,

I too came to the forums after a long time just reading the stories. I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Aussiegirl

Rich
07-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Wow, thanks everyone for those speedy welcomes!
FemBATS is an abbreviation of Females Burning at the Stake (in fantasy terms only, I assure you). It's usually the end result of all those wonderfully wicked medieval torture stories that I have penchant for!
I hope that I haven't alienated myself with this disclosure, but as long as I can remember, watching young girls (usually witches, of course) subjected to the harsh rules of the dreaded Inquisition has always tickled my fancy or, at least, something akin to it.
In case anyone is still interested, from a tied to a wooden stake/bondage type viewpoint, then check out www.stakedamsels.com. It's a hot site!

I'd really like to know more about some of your interests and what you like particularly about the BDSM scene.

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome
Rich

Silke
07-27-2006, 05:34 PM
FemBATS is an abbreviation of Females Burning at the Stake (in fantasy terms only, I assure you). It's usually the end result of all those wonderfully wicked medieval torture stories that I have penchant for!

Aaaahh, thanks for clearing this up - I was close to dying of curiosity, lol. And no, you haven't alienated yourself yet...quite the contrary - medieval torture got me hooked on many a book or movie. ;)

Rich
07-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi Silke
I'd be very interested to know just what kind of medieval torture appealed to you. Those enlightened guys during the Spanish Inquisition had so many wonderful ways of making gorgeous young women scream their heads off, before making a one way trip (naked of course) to the stake.
Ah, happy days!
Warmest regards Rich.

Silke
07-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh man, Rich...where to begin? lol I don't really think I have a favourite...it can be as simple as thumb screws, as wicked as the typical German speciality of Hexentaufe (translates to something like 'christianing of witches', a test to prove a woman was a witch if she survived the water or to prove her innocent if she drowned...a win-win-situation for the torturers), the simple scenery of a medieval dungeon with the assorted tools of the trade (always loved the dungeons best when visiting castles, lol), the humiliation of being displayed on the market place...oh, and the water torture (a poor soul is restrained and then water is dripped on the head, always the same spot...supposedly one of the most effective tools to drive someone insane)...........

Lol, a friend of mine wrote her exam paper on torture methods during the witch hunt in Germany...I loved listening to her tales. ;) Mind you, I'd never live through any of this, I'd confess and hope for a quick death...not really hero material here. *grins*

maddie
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Some of those old torture devices are quite beautifully crafted. I had the opportunity to attend a lecture about medieval/early modern torture devices and they're really quite impressive. And I don't ever want any of them used on me. :)

cariad
08-01-2006, 04:36 AM
Smiles - hello Rich and :wel.

Happy to go along with the idea of being tied to a stake, but keep the matches away please....

Maddie will you have a dungeon when you are Queen of the World?

cariad

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:25 PM
There is a place in the suburbs of Chicago called Medievel Times. It's a restaurant and museum. The dungeon diplays all the devices of which you speak and a recording of screams of torture plays in the background. Never quite enjoyed the food afterwards. lol

Welcome.

Rich
08-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on medieval torture and those good people of the inquisition.
And don't worry about the matches Cariad, because it seems to me that just being tied to a stake in preparation of what is to come is thrilling enough.
I can just imagine it now - watching a sweet young innocent girl dragged to the pyre. The soft smooth skin of her buttocks (with just a slight trace of faded red welts from an earlier whipping) crushed against the rough hewn surface of the stake, the coarse rope bound tightly around her waist, ankles and shoulders. Her pert naked breasts glistening with sweat as they're thrust forward awaiting the first kiss of the flame. My god, you don't actually need to light a fire, that sight alone would be hot enough for me!

Take care all Rich:) http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

maddie
08-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Maddie will you have a dungeon when you are Queen of the World?

Naturally! Even queens need a little R&R (rope and restriction) on occasion.

chattel69
08-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the family...the women on a stake got but the burning no... but as we all say to eaches own.