PDA

View Full Version : Knife Play

MsUther
07-24-2006, 12:03 PM
My favorite is my knives.

What do you use your knifes on/for, if you dont mind me asking?

I could never guess i would find that plesantly interesting.

_ID_
07-24-2006, 02:40 PM
What do you use your knifes on/for, if you dont mind me asking?

I could never guess i would find that plesantly interesting.

There are various degrees of knife play. The way in wich I do it is best described as surface scratches.

I have included a picture of a portion of one session.

V/R
ID

MsUther
07-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Oh my, that looked so neat.... new kink for me, the list grows.
Thank you:)

frankee
07-25-2006, 09:57 AM
There are various degrees of knife play. The way in wich I do it is best described as surface scratches.

I have included a picture of a portion of one session.

V/R
ID

i love the picture! Does your sub enjoy the sensations of that kind of knife play?

_ID_
07-25-2006, 09:55 PM
i love the picture! Does your sub enjoy the sensations of that kind of knife play?

Yes she does enjoy the sensations. Put the knife in the fridge before starting, and it makes it feel even more sharp, without the increased risk.

I have done knife play with a couple of submissives, including the one in the pic, as well as my wife/submissive. Each and every one of them enjoy it.

Attached is a picture of one of the knives I use.

V/R
ID

MsUther
07-26-2006, 01:55 AM
Such beautiful knifes. I can easily imagine them being used on my skin. Well, in fantasy at least, i have never tried and do not know how i would react when the tip started punctuating my skin. But it looks so nice. And i never knew i would think so.
Thanks for bringing these neat pictures.

frankee
07-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes she does enjoy the sensations. Put the knife in the fridge before starting, and it makes it feel even more sharp, without the increased risk.

I have done knife play with a couple of submissives, including the one in the pic, as well as my wife/submissive. Each and every one of them enjoy it.

Attached is a picture of one of the knives I use.

V/R
ID

Hi ID,

i haven't had an opportunity to chat with You on MSN as of yet, been having alot of problems signing in. If i do get signed in everything freezes up.

Anyway, i wanted to ask if You use any kind of disinfectant on the skin before You cut? Does it take much time to for the marks to heal?

Timberwolf
07-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Those knife marks don't look any worse than, say, being scratched by a cat who simply got a little overzealous playing with you. (Though I doubt your cat could make patterns.)

Could see looking into that further.

frankee
07-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Those knife marks don't look any worse than, say, being scratched by a cat who simply got a little overzealous playing with you. (Though I doubt your cat could make patterns.)

Could see looking into that further.

True..but, my bugger of a cat has left scratches on me that have lasted weeks. lol

_ID_
07-26-2006, 12:11 PM
I dont use disinfectant on the skin, but advise washing with soap and water after a session, same as you would if being flogged with horse hair.

I do wash the knives with an anti-bacterial soap before or after play. to ensure clean surfaces.

The marks you see are simple surface scratches, no more than what you get if you were to use a bic pen cap. Lite welts really.

If We want to contnue the knife play thread, perhaps a mod could help us start one.

V/R
ID

Silke
07-26-2006, 04:13 PM
'k, since this topic got so popular in the 'Toys' thread and IDCrewDawg called for its own thread (and honestly...since I'm waaaay too curious myself *grins*) I'm giving your posts a new home. Hope you'll like it and add more...:)

Happy cutting, everyone!

_ID_
07-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks Silke - Ok, so now that we are no longer going to be hijacking a thread on toys. Lets delve into knife play.

There are various degrees of knife play. From simple scratching of the skin, to blood letting and scarification. The latter two obviously more extreme. You can use simple butter knives to scrape away wax after a nice heavy wax play session (another thread for us if we get into that). You can use knives such as the one I have posted here. Its actually a dagger, and yes, it will cut you, it is actually sharp. Many knife stores carry fantasy blades. In the USA they won't sell them sharpened most times. Since my stay here in Europe, I have been lucky to find to VERY good vendor locations for knives. One of them is in Cochem on the Mosel River, very romantic time. Knife shopping within sight of a castle has definite appeal.... I digress. I also have found some vendors at "sex toy conventions" as it were. Here they sell pretty much every toy imaginable.

So onto knife play.

Depending on the type of play you are interested in getting into, there are various degrees of danger involved. The more deep the cut, the more danger involved. IF you are going to break the skin, it would be best to be come familiar with the muscles and nerves you could be disrupting should you get that deep. As well as what veins and arteries you will be getting into, and if that would be a life threatening area to open up.

I find fantasy knives to be appealing because they carry good weight, and look intimidating for the submissive. I use the weight of the knife to my advantage, and depending on the depth of the scratch/cut I desire, will depend on how I place the blade upon the skin. Near flat works as a starting point, and adjusting the angle as you play to acquire the results you are looking for seems to work best.

More questions?

V/R
ID

frankee
07-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks Silke!:)

Thanks for the valuable information ID.

So, in your opinion, a dagger would best for this type of knifeplay?

_ID_
07-26-2006, 09:45 PM
So, in your opinion, a dagger would best for this type of knifeplay?

For my tecnique I prefer a dagger. Other types of knives can be used. I find the double edged dagger allows me to evenly apply the tip of the blade by holding the knife in the crux of my hand and using my forefinger to apply the pressure as needed. If I desire more scratch than can be applied with simple finger pressure, I raise the angle of the blade to lessen the surface that touches the skin, thereby increasing the amount of damage that can be applied with the same simple finger pressure.

Since I am also into breath play, I also incorperate mild breath control with the blade. Pressing the flat portion of the blade against the espohegus to restrict breathing, as well as using some phrases to induce fear in the submissive, highlight her vuneralbility to what I am doing. Depending on the setting, I might also incorperate degrading phrases.

In all actuality a simple fingernail file with a good point to it could accomplish the same effect, but thats not nearly as scary looking when you first see it.

If you notice the dagger I have there, the sheath has a good point to it, and I can use that on more sensitive parts that I don't want damaged at all, but tell the submissive not to move, or she is the one causing herself to be cut. Places like the bottoms of feet are good for this, cause most people are either tickelish, or very sensitive there. if they believe or think I am going to be using the blade there, the fear and anticipation heightens the whole experience.

More Questinos?

V/R
ID

frankee
07-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks ID,

the only other question i have for now is if there is a good website on knife play. The reason i'm asking is because, my Mistress and i have decided to possibly venture into a part of kinfe play that goes a little beyond surface scratching.
i'm a little nervous:scare: so i just want to gather as much information as i possibly can for both of us.

_ID_
07-26-2006, 11:54 PM
There are some good links out there, but since the activity is an edge play activity, not many people delve into it. So as such, all my experience is self taught.

I will include some links that help discuss it more.

This first one is probably going to be your best resource. The others are good as well, but not the level of detail as the first link.

I believe they all meet the link guidelines for the library.

V/R
ID

http://web4.integraonline.com/~hollybeth/Sanguinalia/cuttings.html

http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/BDSMinfo/knife_play.htm

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/brg001.html

Asia
07-27-2006, 04:37 AM
Dear all,
I found this discussion of great interest. My Dom has used knives and threats as a way of control, an alternative or accessory to restraints and it is one the most delightful sensations I have experienced in role play. When a knife is snaked down from my neck, along my breasts, across my tummy and flat-bladed against my pussy, it certainly causes this switch bitch to be completly submissive *moans and sighs with pleasure*

I don't know about websites but discovering your own limits and weapon use is such a good way of exploring this method of play. I have included a pic - you can click on it to enlarge it, beautifully designed dagger -of my Dom's friend practicing on me (while my Man:camera2: took the pics) to show how submissive it can make me feel - just words and knives *yummy*
Asia
xxx

Warbaby1943
07-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Dear all,
I found this discussion of great interest. My Dom has used knives and threats as a way of control, an alternative or accessory to restraints and it is one the most delightful sensations I have experienced in role play. When a knife is snaked down from my neck, along my breasts, across my tummy and flat-bladed against my pussy, it certainly causes this switch bitch to be completly submissive *moans and sighs with pleasure*

I don't know about websites but discovering your own limits and weapon use is such a good way of exploring this method of play. I have included a pic - you can click on it to enlarge it, beautifully designed dagger -of my Dom's friend practicing on me (while my Man:camera2: took the pics) to show how submissive it can make me feel - just words and knives *yummy*
Asia
xxx

Beautiful picture and you are too. Thanks for sharing.

frankee
07-27-2006, 08:08 AM
Dear all,

Asia
xxx

Wow! Great picture Asia!
i can totally understand why you would be so into this;)
Have you ever had the skin broken?

frankee
07-27-2006, 08:16 AM
There are some good links out there, but since the activity is an edge play activity, not many people delve into it. So as such, all my experience is self taught.

I will include some links that help discuss it more.

This first one is probably going to be your best resource. The others are good as well, but not the level of detail as the first link.

I believe they all meet the link guidelines for the library.

V/R
ID

http://web4.integraonline.com/~hollybeth/Sanguinalia/cuttings.html

http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/BDSMinfo/knife_play.htm

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/brg001.html

Again, i thank you for all your help ID, it's greatly appreciated!!

Asia
07-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Beautiful picture and you are too. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Warbaby - a kind thing to say, when I manage to find some more from the same set, I'll post them here - this will prove that not all the photos look so good - shaky cameraitus *smiles*
Asia
xxx
:wave:

Asia
07-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Wow! Great picture Asia!
i can totally understand why you would be so into this;)
Have you ever had the skin broken?

Hey frankee,
It really does feel so good but as a switch, I am rather partial to 'natural' submission - it's quite hard to get and hold me down and knives gliding on my breasts, neck and pussy tend to do the trick *wink*

Aye, my skin has been cut, but not so deeply that the scars didn't heal. I really must dig out some more photos, and have fun trying yourself honey! *smiles*
Asia
xxx

frankee
07-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey frankee,
It really does feel so good but as a switch, I am rather partial to 'natural' submission - it's quite hard to get and hold me down and knives gliding on my breasts, neck and pussy tend to do the trick *wink*

Aye, my skin has been cut, but not so deeply that the scars didn't heal. I really must dig out some more photos, and have fun trying yourself honey! *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Sounds divine! Getting a little hot & bothered thinking about it;)
As nervous as i am about it, i am very willing to try, i have a feeling that i'm going to like it.

Can't wait to see more of your pictures (hint) lol.

i have to agree with wb, you are a stunner *big smile*

Warbaby1943
07-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Thank you Warbaby - a kind thing to say, when I manage to find some more from the same set, I'll post them here - this will prove that not all the photos look so good - shaky cameraitus *smiles*
Asia
xxx
I'm sure they will still show how beautiful you are. I hope you find them soon.:)

_ID_
07-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Indeed Asia, the pic is a fine one to gaze upon.

frankee. You are more than welcome. Education is a two way street, I am very sure I will learn something from you one day soon.

V/R
ID

mina
07-28-2006, 01:12 AM
Ohh one of my favorite topics ;) Great info so far, and thanks for sharing your pictures, ID & Asia. Oh and good luck frankee, hope you enjoy your experience with it!

Knife play is probably one of the most enjoyable activities for me, though I prefer to call it cutting (which is what we do) because the word "play" doesn’t really... fit. When we do it we’re more focused on bloodletting and the pain/sensation that comes from cutting rather than making patterns or just teasing (not that those aren’t interesting). So usually knife play crosses over with blood play for us.

_ID_
07-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Mina - Would you mind going into more detail? Technique, tools, percautions and such. I would enjoy hearing how others enjoy this particular fetish.

ID

submissivewife
07-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Knife play....I love it. Have not had a whole lot of experience with it. I am hoping Master will play more in this area. Just reading the techniques have me wet and needing to feel the point of the knife to my skin. And damn what a fine time to read this thread...I have to go to work.:o

Warbaby1943
07-28-2006, 03:40 AM
Knife play....I love it. Have not had a whole lot of experience with it. I am hoping Master will play more in this area. Just reading the techniques have me wet and needing to feel the point of the knife to my skin. And damn what a fine time to read this thread...I have to go to work.:o
Change those panties again. I told you you ought not wear them when you read these threads.hahaha!!!

mina
07-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Mina - Would you mind going into more detail? Technique, tools, percautions and such. I would enjoy hearing how others enjoy this particular fetish.

Not at all. It’d be better to ask him though since I suck at describing things. He doesn’t want to though :(

Mkay... various ‘tools’ are used depending on how deep the cuts will be or how much blood he wants (or whichever one looks the most fun that day lol), such as (all sterilized) exacto blade, single edged razor blade, scalpel, some reaaally cool ‘fantasy’ blades, variously sized knives & daggers, and syringe & lancet (though those are just for blood).

Preparation... obviously get everything out, wash hands, and this may sound weird but he sometimes brushes his teeth first because he’s going to be licking cuts/drinking the blood. Oh and we used to use alcohol wipes or whatever but not anymore, just wash w/water & soap. Particularly deep cuts will need band aids so we have those out too. Also before and after the cutting I have to close my eyes and take some deep breaths.

Cuts are at least an inch long and after the first one he’ll pause and then make a second incision to make an “X” which draws more blood & is also his first initial interestingly enough. Amount of incisions after one session can be anywhere from 5 to 20. Depth can range from shallow where blood takes a few seconds to appear to much deeper which leaves scarring. Since this is a ‘knife play’ topic I will spare you all the rest about the blood drinking ;)

Afterwards... two words – orange juice. Oh and I must mention that also part of preparation is drinking water and eating a good meal, since we are dealing with blood loss here.

Hope that is detailed enough for you. Like I said, I'm not really good at explaining things and I don't know how to describe "technique". Oh well.

frankee
07-28-2006, 06:54 AM
WOW!!!
mina, i think you did a great job describing everything! i have to agree with subwife, all this knife play talk is getting me wet *blushing*.

Just a few more questions (lol)

i wanted to ask you, why don't you use the alcohol wipes?
Which kind of tool do you prefer to be used on your skin?
How would you describe the pain? on a scale from 1 - 10?
What's going through your mind, before, during and after the cutting?

Sorry about the barrage of questions lol.

i'll have to PM you about a few more things;)

Thanks again mina

Asia
07-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Not at all. It’d be better to ask him though since I suck at describing things. He doesn’t want to though :(

Mkay... various ‘tools’ are used depending on how deep the cuts will be or how much blood he wants (or whichever one looks the most fun that day lol), such as (all sterilized) exacto blade, single edged razor blade, scalpel, some reaaally cool ‘fantasy’ blades, variously sized knives & daggers, and syringe & lancet (though those are just for blood).

Preparation... obviously get everything out, wash hands, and this may sound weird but he sometimes brushes his teeth first because he’s going to be licking cuts/drinking the blood. Oh and we used to use alcohol wipes or whatever but not anymore, just wash w/water & soap. Particularly deep cuts will need band aids so we have those out too. Also before and after the cutting I have to close my eyes and take some deep breaths.

Cuts are at least an inch long and after the first one he’ll pause and then make a second incision to make an “X” which draws more blood & is also his first initial interestingly enough. Amount of incisions after one session can be anywhere from 5 to 20. Depth can range from shallow where blood takes a few seconds to appear to much deeper which leaves scarring. Since this is a ‘knife play’ topic I will spare you all the rest about the blood drinking ;)

Afterwards... two words – orange juice. Oh and I must mention that also part of preparation is drinking water and eating a good meal, since we are dealing with blood loss here.

Hope that is detailed enough for you. Like I said, I'm not really good at explaining things and I don't know how to describe "technique". Oh well.

Mina,
I think that's a marvellous description - you don't suck at describing things at all! I did think about this last night while trying to find my photos and remembered that in terms of cuts and bleeding from knife and weapon play (I use the word 'play' as 'cutting' has often meant a very different thing in my sexperimentations, so forgive me *smiles*), screwdrivers and razor blades are also very erotically orgasmic. I do prefer knives, daggers and screwdrivers though. Another way of weapon play we use often is when he puts a screwdriver in my clit and/or labia ring and twists it until I sumbit into staying still. No restraints required at all! And trust me, it's very hard to stay still as it nearly always makes me cum immediately and I'm quite 'expressive' when I cum. Pure evil *winks*.

Also, when the sharp tip of the knife/dagger pricks your pussy, it always draws blood and adds to the sensation when the role-play rape continues. Probably one of the more borderline knife play fun is being knife-fucked. Obviously quite a dangerous game unless you're both careful (as most things) and use a blunt knife or a smooth, round-bladed, cold dagger. The handle of the knive/dagger rubs hard against my clit and again, the obvious thing happens but WOW - what a climax.

I'm going to stop writing right now - I'm feelling too yummy *wink*
Asia
xxx

Asia
07-28-2006, 08:06 AM
WOW!!!
mina, i think you did a great job describing everything! i have to agree with subwife, all this knife play talk is getting me wet *blushing*.

Just a few more questions (lol)

Sorry about the barrage of questions lol.

i'll have to PM you about a few more things;)

Thanks again mina

Hey again frankee,
I just thought I can only anwer a couple of your questions from my experiences, mina sounds far more experienced (lucky girl!)

Tools: Knives, blades, daggers and screwdrivers
Pain level: The thrill of the danger lessens the pain but about 5-ish if the weapons are used on your pussy. An adorable, delightful pain though *signs*
What's in my mind:
Before - Anticipation, desire, an undying need to submit
During - OMG - THIS IS FUCKING HORNY. CUT ME. FUCK ME. I WANT MORE!!
After - Complete satisfaction then yearning and a need for more.

But then again, I get horny when a knife/dagger/blade is just held at my neck and throat and I'm threatened by a commanding voice - divine justice for a SwItCh. *wink*
Love and Lust,
Asia
xxx

frankee
07-28-2006, 08:54 AM
HOLY FUCK & WOW!!! LOL!
i think i'll be needing a cold shower.

Thank you for replying:). You paint quite a vivid picture, makes me wish that i was with my Mistress right this second;) *sigh* (14 more sleeps *giggling*)
The more i talk to you and mina about this the more comfortable i get. It's definately something i want to get into:)

i never even thought about having the pussy pricked. That has to hurt somewhat, but i bet it's a good hurt *smiling*

Thanks for taking the time to educate the newbie. i have very naughty thoughts running through my head at the moment and it'smaking me horny as hell!
You're a saucy little kitten aren't you? *big grin*

xo

Asia
07-28-2006, 08:58 AM
HOLY FUCK & WOW!!! LOL!
i think i'll be needing a cold shower.

Thank you for replying:). You paint quite a vivid picture, makes me wish that i was with my Mistress right this second;) *sigh* (14 more sleeps *giggling*)
The more i talk to you and mina about this the more comfortable i get. It's definately something i want to get into:)

i never even thought about having the pussy pricked. That has to hurt somewhat, but i bet it's a good hurt *smiling*

Thanks for taking the time to educate the newbie. i have very naughty thoughts running through my head at the moment and it'smaking me horny as hell!
You're a saucy little kitten aren't you? *big grin*

xo

Then frankee honey,
Saucy little kittens must think alike *wink*
Kiss
Asia
xxx

frankee
07-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Then frankee honey,
Saucy little kittens must think alike *wink*
Kiss
Asia
xxx

We most certainly do. Can't get this silly grin off my face:)
xo

Asia
07-28-2006, 09:08 AM
We most certainly do. Can't get this silly grin off my face:)
xo

Mistress Cindy will be proud to see your eagerly, pouting lips *smiles*
Asia
xxx

frankee
07-28-2006, 09:23 AM
i hope so. i'm sure she'll be putting them to good use;).

Hey how did you know i had pouty lips? lol

Asia
07-28-2006, 04:09 PM
i hope so. i'm sure she'll be putting them to good use;).

Hey how did you know i had pouty lips? lol

Just a wild guess *wink*
I've managed to find of some of my photos but most were taken on our videocam. Would be happy to upload as moving images really capture how good it feels, especially knife-fucking during role playing. Can anyone tell me how to take an image from a home video movie? I've tried pausing and and saving as a jpeg but that doesn't work, and I am a techno-phobe by nature *smiles*

Still, I hope these photos don't offend anyone. All very consentual and I couldn't help adding a favourite of mine (being grabbed by my throat from behind with a knife - yummy). Also, a close up of the snaking knife near my pussy (I wish I could upload a video of role play knife-fucking). Finally, one when a dagger was being glided between my pussy slit while I was restrained. And I do have eyes - I just prefer to at least keep my face a wee bit hidden, if nothing much else. *laughs* WR and frankee, I told you not all of these look nice - but it does feel sublime *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Silke
07-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh hell, this is one hot thread!! Not sure how much of it I'd be brave enough to experience but just the thought makes me wet. You rock, girls!! Thank you for sharing. :)

Warbaby1943
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks Asia. Got any more?

Asia
07-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh hell, this is one hot thread!! Not sure how much of it I'd be brave enough to experience but just the thought makes me wet. You rock, girls!! Thank you for sharing. :)

Hi Silke,
If you have trust, anything is possible - Bravey and alcohol have nothing to do with it *smiles*
I'm sure you're a very brave girl indeed anyway *wink*
Asia
xxx

Asia
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM

Hey Warbaby,
I do but the rest of knife play ones are on mpegs (I think that's what the files are called). I told you I was a techno-phobe *the shame*

If I figure out if I can upload moving images or take stills from the home videos, I'll be more than happy to Sir. *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Asia
07-29-2006, 10:52 AM

I have found a few more photos and again, as I previously stated, they do not in any way look attractive *wishes she could upload moving images*

Still, they do show what fun can be had during role play rape using knives as weapons. It certainly works for me *winks*
Asia
xxx
PS: I enjoy other things as well by the way! I'm just an exhibitionist at heart *smiles*

Qmoq
07-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Very nice photos, very nice thread! Great to see everyone being so careful and aroused.

Q xx

Timberwolf
07-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Some nice pictures there.

Asia
07-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Some nice pictures there.

Thank you Timberwolf, my Ma and Pa keep them in the family photo album *wink*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
07-29-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm sure as a result you must have the most interesting personalized Christmas cards.

Asia
07-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Very nice photos, very nice thread! Great to see everyone being so careful and aroused.

Q xx

See what I mean, you used that word TWICE. How very nice of you *wink*
Asia the Villan
xxx

Qmoq
07-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Umm ok. I'd like to change my last post to "Fuck me! Hell, Asia, your pics got me harder than a titanium erection in a whorehouse in Glasgow, and the whole thread is scary as fuck, but all the more arousing for it."

Then I'd hand you a biscuit. It's a thin biscuit with some sugar sprinkled on it. You may know the brand...

Q xx

Dundee
07-29-2006, 04:47 PM
As a Scotsman residing in Dundee, I would like to clarify that it is virtually impossible to get an erection in Glasgow, never mind one of titanic proportions. I think it is something to do with the over use of spray on perma tans of the Jody Marsh variety in most of the Weegie Whoore Hooses. Orange can be a dangerous colour in Glasgow, that much is for sure ;o)
DM

Dundee
07-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I have found a few more photos and again, as I previously stated, they do not in any way look attractive *wishes she could upload moving images*

Still, they do show what fun can be had during role play rape using knives as weapons. It certainly works for me *winks*
Asia
xxx
PS: I enjoy other things as well by the way! I'm just an exhibitionist at heart *smiles*

Asia,
You absolutely gorgeous and delicious slut! I've just about figured out how to navigate my way through these threads in the forums and I'd say the word 'exhibitionist' sums you up perfectly. It's a good job you're one hell of foxy vixen and not a dodgy geezer in a mac or you'd be arrested by the cops aleady. I'm guessing if you're reading this, you're already thinking about uniforms and handcuffs and time in your detention cell ;)
One word: Stunning,
Missing you, as ever,
DM
x

Warbaby1943
07-29-2006, 07:42 PM

Asia
xxx
Thanks again Asia. I enjoy every picture you share with us. Keep them coming, they will never be boring.

Dundee
07-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks again Asia. I enjoy every picture you share with us. Keep them coming, they will never be boring.

Keep encouraging her my friend, she has thousands of photos like all good exhibitionists should do :)

Asia, how about posting some when you're doing the other things you also like, or just post your avatar so i can zoom in and see that cute peachy ass and smooth tight pussy close up, you wicked teasing little whore :hubba:
D
x

mina
07-29-2006, 08:56 PM

I don’t use alcohol wipes for cutting because I never used them before I met him, and I think anti-bacterial soap works just fine. Plus something about using alcohol wipes before makes it feel too... “medical” and it’s just more exciting if they’re not used. As long as you’re “clean” I think it’s okay, but if you don’t want scarring I would recommend using them afterwards (especially if you want the extra stinging sensation on the cut).

Can’t really pick a preferred tool... I love them all lol. Probably something bigger than a razorblade or scalpel though, like one of the larger knives or fantasy blades, because seeing the size of the blade seems to effect how I anticipate it to feel on my skin.

The pain level varies... the first cut is always like an 8, and then the rest of the cuts are about 5 or 6. The cuts are more painful if they’re on my stomach area though. It also depends on which tool is being used, if it’s a razor blade the pain will be less.

I think Asia summed up pretty well what goes on in the mind... before there is great anticipation and desire, sometimes it gets so bad that I feel like I have to have the pain right then or I’m going to go insane. During... it’s hard to say if I’m even thinking anything at all, I just know I want more and more and I want to see my own blood flow, it’s kind of like being in a trance really. After the cutting there’s this overwhelming feeling of “I love you” and total submission as he cleans me up. The need for more usually subsides then too, because I’m used to it being “the end” when he’s done with the blood and cleaning me up, and I’m ready to just cuddle in his arms by that point.

mina
07-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Asia – Wow!! What sexy and exciting pictures, I hope you keep posting them ;)
I’ve never thought about a screwdriver before, how interesting. How much pain is there when he twists the screwdriver through your clit/labia rings, or is it just pleasure? I love your description of being knife-fucked too... please keep sharing more stories and pictures!

Asia
07-29-2006, 09:11 PM
mina, what you said here is really the epitomy of how it is - perfect:

"After the cutting there’s this overwhelming feeling of “I love you” and total submission as he cleans me up. The need for more usually subsides then too, because I’m used to it being “the end” when he’s done with the blood and cleaning me up, and I’m ready to just cuddle in his arms by that point".

The cuddles and love felt after are of the extreme.
Asia
xxx

Asia
07-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Asia – Wow!! What sexy and exciting pictures, I hope you keep posting them ;)
I’ve never thought about a screwdriver before, how interesting. How much pain is there when he twists the screwdriver through your clit/labia rings, or is it just pleasure? I love your description of being knife-fucked too... please keep sharing more stories and pictures!

Hi again mina honey,
the pain is no more or less than being spanked on your pussy - just that danger element of *ouch* ripping. I often take my rings out for more rough sex (as you can see in the photos). And if I do get moving images uploaded, It'll be a pleasure.
Asia
xxx

Warbaby1943
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
I would never have thought this could have been so pleasurable but both you Asia and Mina make it sound so desirable and sensuous that it would seem one would only have to be introduced to it to love it.

Thanks to both of you for searing your thoughts.

Asia
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Keep encouraging her my friend, she has thousands of photos like all good exhibitionists should do :)

Asia, how about posting some when you're doing the other things you also like, or just post your avatar so i can zoom in and see that cute peachy ass and smooth tight pussy close up, you wicked teasing little whore :hubba:
D
x

How dare you suggest such a thing Dundee! Now why would I upload that photo for you to enlarge *pah*
Asia
*wink*
xxx

Asia
07-29-2006, 09:21 PM
I would never have thought this could have been so pleasurable but both you Asia and Mina make it sound so desirable and sensuous that it would seem one would only have to be introduced to it to love it.

Thanks to both of you for searing your thoughts.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a woman of good sexual health and sensual taste"
*smiles*
Asia
xxx

Warbaby1943
07-29-2006, 09:24 PM
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a woman of good sexual health and sensual taste"
*smiles*
Asia
xxx
Never had the slightest doubt about that, non at all. :)

Asia
07-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Never had the slightest doubt about that, non at all. :)

And I have sympathy for the devil, he cums in all forms and sizes, I welcome him with open arms and legs *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Satan
07-29-2006, 11:44 PM
And I have sympathy for the devil, he cums in all forms and sizes, I welcome him with open arms and legs *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Interesting...

because he’s going to be licking cuts/drinking the blood.

What a freak.

Dundee
07-30-2006, 05:44 AM
How dare you suggest such a thing Dundee! Now why would I upload that photo for you to enlarge *pah*
Asia
*wink*
xxx

How dare I indeed apart from I know you love a challenge & always take on a 'dare' & this man aint complaining. :) How come someone so cute can also look so fucking dirty and at other times look so glamourous and stunning. Your man and gf are 2 f**king lucky &5$@s! I love all the photos, including the knife ones but especially the one you last posted. I'm old fashioned, what can I do about it. lol! When I enlarge it, I can see your smooth pussy when youre spreading your peachy ass cheeks and that hair and face. Fucking gorgeous, I could eat you :vampire:
DM
x

Timberwolf
08-03-2006, 11:18 AM
This thread has been one of those things that's kind of a "slow burn" interest wise for me. Had it in the back of my mind a bit. Going through a drawer today, I came across a couple of knives that might be quite appropriate for this kind of thing. Got me thinking about having a lady restrained as I performed what I would call a "gentle engraving". Got a couple questions for those in the know, forgive me if I'm retreading already covered ground:

- Is it possible to produce a good sensation without drawing blood? For example there was a pic posted earlier of some of Dawg's handiwork that doesn't look like any cuts deep enough to bleed, or at the last not much at all. I compared them to cat scratches I think. Would that be accurate? Is that "enough" of a sensation to make this enjoyable?

- Got to thinking about just how detailed one could potentially get in terms of creating patterns/designs. A fine-tipped knife, in theory, could be as good as a sketching pencil more or less. Now I'm not much of a drawer (though I suppose it's never to late to learn), but would the thought, for a sub, of having some sort of fairly intercate pattern/design put onto you with a knife, being used as a sort of "knife play canvas" I suppose, be a pleasant thought? (The artist in me coming out again...)

- Related to the above, for those that have had this done, how long would you like something like the above to last? Don't want it to get boring after all.

Timberwolf
08-03-2006, 11:27 AM
What really got me thinking about this was a picture of some sort of arabic hand tattooing. Sorry I don't know if it has a more official name. I've attached a picture of the kind of thing I'm talking about.

I'm not suggesting knife play on the hands per se, because of course that would be displayed rather prominantly in public. I think the best spot might even be on the back, perhaps. But the thought of being able to do some sort of real detail work with a knife, something artistic like this, the thought intrigues me. The only problem with the back is it makes it pretty hard for the sub to see what you did, lol.

Personally I don't know that I'd be the one to do it because i'm not that artistic when it comes to drawing. But the thought holds intrigue for me.

_ID_
08-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Timberwolf - For your submissive that you are playing with, if she enjoys cutting simple surface welts that result when I play (you were accurate in how they appear, cat scratches really) might not be enjoyable. I do know others do artistic work with their knife play. When I am doing it, I am working to heighten the senses, bring the mind to anticipate what I am going to do. The submissive knowing, and at the same time, not knowing what I will do. To draw something on the back is a good start. Very low threat area, low possibility of doing great harm. Large canvas to work with. Have a digital camera ready so that you can show her the work that was done.

The amount of time devoted to this would vary on the submissive I think. The knife play that you see in the pic I posted was a whole body session, so was rather lengthy.

Your activity does sound fun and interesting. I am greatly interested in hearing how your session for this went. Your thoughts, her thoughts. Would be a good read to hear from someone else what they experienced.

V/R
ID

Timberwolf
08-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I don't have a sub right now... If I get one, I think I might bring the possibility of this up, see if it held any interest. It strikes me as a very interesting way for a Dom to "mark" a sub. Sort of an extreme version of the "temporary tattoo". Though I can't draw much at all, so perhaps I should practice if I intend to make anything but a few lines going here and there lol. I was thinking, I don't know, using a knife on something like a watermelon... or something similar (that's just thinking off the top of my head). Just for practice and experimentation.

Hell, I might even practice on myself at some point, for that matter. I'm not particularly frightened of blades, and I have a good idea where not to be playing around with one. And I've been assaulted by more than one angry cat scratch or two in my time, and not minded. But either way, I think I need to find a way to practice this first before I'd try it on another person. And then I'd have to find someone anyway lol.

If I did this on a sub and I was happy with the results, I think there's a good chance I'd share a picture or two of it here, if all involved were agreed. And I certianly wouldn't carve something into someone's back and not let them see... that would be just mean.

Hmmm... now that I mention that, that just gave me an idea for a new potential punishment. Albiet a bit of an odd one.

*makes mental notes*

Asia
08-05-2006, 04:46 AM
This thread has been one of those things that's kind of a "slow burn" interest wise for me. Had it in the back of my mind a bit. Going through a drawer today, I came across a couple of knives that might be quite appropriate for this kind of thing. Got me thinking about having a lady restrained as I performed what I would call a "gentle engraving". Got a couple questions for those in the know, forgive me if I'm retreading already covered ground:

- Is it possible to produce a good sensation without drawing blood? For example there was a pic posted earlier of some of Dawg's handiwork that doesn't look like any cuts deep enough to bleed, or at the last not much at all. I compared them to cat scratches I think. Would that be accurate? Is that "enough" of a sensation to make this enjoyable?

- Got to thinking about just how detailed one could potentially get in terms of creating patterns/designs. A fine-tipped knife, in theory, could be as good as a sketching pencil more or less. Now I'm not much of a drawer (though I suppose it's never to late to learn), but would the thought, for a sub, of having some sort of fairly intercate pattern/design put onto you with a knife, being used as a sort of "knife play canvas" I suppose, be a pleasant thought? (The artist in me coming out again...)

- Related to the above, for those that have had this done, how long would you like something like the above to last? Don't want it to get boring after all.

Hi again Timberwolf,
I again can only give my opinion, and I stated somewhere in this thread that drawing blood is not the ultimate thrill for me, it's the knowledge that such a weapon, if in the wrong hands, could cause the most extreme of pain. In the right hands, it's a tool of complete domination. For me, a switch, it's not extreme pain that satisfies me, it's the threat, the struggle, the fact that it's not a specific BDSM designed 'toy', and the commanding voice that goes with the knife/dagger that causes me to almost freeze, so I can be restrained, tied down (sometimes), leaving my body at complete ownership and the loss of my control so He can do whatever he pleases (I'll mention this again just in case but complete trust and consent is essential). 'Knife play canvas' sounds delicious - the closest I have got is having words the words
'whore','slut', 'bitch' etc, engraved on my tummy so I could watch. Obviously, these were not deep cuts - a lot like the first images posted on this thread by ID. I love my tummy and don't want those words scarred on my body for life *don't think I'd would get passed customs for the amount of strip searches I've had and wouldn't look so good in a bikini on holiday, etc*

And Timberwolf, how long should it last, that blessed 'safe word'. I hope that helped in some way at least, although the idea of 'knife play canvas' has got me rather horny and I might have to go and phone my Man to come home *smiles*. Beautifully, erotic and sensational idea.
Asia
xxx

MsUther
08-05-2006, 09:32 AM
...If I get one, I think I might bring the possibility of this up, see if it held any interest. It strikes me as a very interesting way for a Dom to "mark" a sub.

...It was just about here i lost my consentration. Somehow i managed to stay fairly focused through your first post here, the one with all the detailed and descriptive questions.... But as i read this quoted line, the idea of being marked like that took over and even though i tried several times, i couldnt get hold of what more was being said. So i guess i`ll go back and try a second time soon :rolleyes:
:exellent1

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 10:36 AM
*takes a bow*

Asia
08-05-2006, 12:50 PM
*takes a bow*

For the term 'knife play canvas', you should take a second bow.
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 01:02 PM
If you insist. ;)

Asia
08-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Actually, can this wolf bend his back *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm very "special", they only made one of me.

Asia
08-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Timberwolf,
I'm begining to believe that wholeheartedly. You are a star.
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I make it a habbit not to refuse compliments from ridiculously beautiful women, so I will glady accept that one.

Asia
08-06-2006, 07:38 AM
I make it a habit not to accept any compliments but in this case, I receede, wolves have sharp teeth *smiles*

Please do post any images of your knife play canvas art, a marvellous notion and sublime idea.
Asia
xxx

MsUther
08-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Im not sure the pic will be allowed, but i do hope so.
Its from D&G promoting a new cell phone for Motorola.
The pic got to me the first time i saw it, in a magazine
and i find it quite fitting in this thread,
even though...well
you can see for yourself.

Im drooling:evil:

Asia
08-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow- Yummy

Asia *thinking 1000 thoughts*
xxx

Silke
08-12-2006, 02:33 PM
I never liked D&G but I'll keep an eye out for their ads in the future...*purrrrrrs*

MsUther
08-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Yes, ive never cared for D&G at all. But this pic, with the phone held as a knife and the man in black in controll of a situation there. The blood and the eyes and the hands and ...... im blowing a fuse over this pic soon, and also.... a man with a shaved skull....jeez.
Im sold.

Timberwolf
08-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I am really, really wishing I had a digital camera right now. Going through some old stuff I found the most perfect (looking) knife for this sort of thing... though I wonder if it might be a bit *too* sharp for what I'm looking for. I think it must have been one of my father's knives that's just been stashed in some drawer for 20 years. He was an avid hunter and outdoorsman, and I don't know where else this beauty could have come from.

Asia
08-16-2006, 05:50 AM
Again, sorry if this offends but as before, it was more than consentual, it was and is utterly divine. The photo does not do knife-fucking any justice at all.

In this photo - apart from the dodgy purple face 'block-out', I was mainly being aroused by him finger-fucking my ass, as always, starting slowly, then eventually grinding and twisting deeper in to me so I was absolutely throbbing and in ecstacy. At the same thime, he ran the knife up the inside of my thighs (flat bladed) and very gently pressed the cold steel against my pussy before slowly probing between my pussy lips and starting fucking me with the blade. Just one slight cut but that was on my thigh after I came. We've always been very careful and it took him years before he would agree to do this type of play, but after watching me masterbate with knives and screwdrivers, he obviously realised I actually loved it - but only in trusted and safe hands.
*Sorry for the quality of the photo, they're hardly D&G quailty but it was hard to stay still - smiles*
Asia
xxx

Silke
08-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Offend?? Hell, this is one hot picture, Asia!!! *gasps*

Qmoq
08-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Oh my lord! As usual, I agree with Silke. Asia, you are depraved and surprising. I hope you drag us all down to your level, it looks like a lot of fun down there.

Excuse me while I practice with a spatula.

Q xx

Dundee
08-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Asia sweetheart,
Again doll, your ability to amaze me amazes me. That was well said! lol. :)
I have always thought the most predictable thing about you is your ability to be unpredictible and still the most wonderful people I have the pleasure of knowing. Amazing photo, but not so impressed with your purple face block out. lol.

The face, body, soul and mind of a goddess and what a filthy slutty sexual mind you have. lol. Thank f**k for people like you, I thought I'd seen it all! And I bet you wanted cuddles after didn't you doll? :)
Love as ever,
DM
x

Dundee
08-16-2006, 08:27 AM
*Sorry for the quality of the photo, they're hardly D&G quailty but it was hard to stay still - smiles*

ps. What you? Stay still. lol.
DM
x

Warbaby1943
08-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Asia
xxx
Very nice Asia. I recognized you this time. Does that count?

Timberwolf
08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Asia - That pic isn't really for me (I think that's one place you won't find me putting a knife, myself), but I must say if that doesn't emphasise the trust you and your partner have, nothing will.

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:07 AM
And trust is the keyword and obviously, that photo was mainly for me (maybe him too but not really). And each to their own, different strokes for different folks and many other cliches *smiles*

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Very nice Asia. I recognized you this time. Does that count?

*laughs*
Wonderful!
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Another wonderful avatar choice, by the way.

I hope your man realizes just how lucky he is.

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Another wonderful avatar choice, by the way.

I hope your man realizes just how lucky he is.

Well Wolfie, that's my woman's beautifully heeled foot, so I'm not sure how lucky my man thinks he is ... he's behind the camera
*smiles*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-16-2006, 10:23 AM
There are far worse things than getting to watch. As an exhibitionist you must appreciate that. ;)

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:28 AM
He's never been allowed to join in though - that would be plain wrong!
*laughs at her somewhat dubious double standards*
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:31 AM

ps. What you? Stay still. lol.
DM
x

Hey - I can stay still - just takes some doing, that's all, where's the fun in just submitting *wink*
~kisses~
Asia
xxx

frankee
08-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Yep, it's official i know that you're trying to give me a heart attack with that picture. Good god woman!!

Asia
08-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Yep, it's official i know that you're trying to give me a heart attack with that picture. Good god woman!!

Wow - A frankee-fantastic time to try out my mouth-to-mouth resusitation
*Smiles and blows a kiss*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Scorpio'sWill2Power
08-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Knife play can be quite erotic and as previously said
it's not everyones cup of tea by a long shot.

Asia spoke of trust and with something like this she's
absolutely correct that it's the key to not only enjoyment
but also avoid becoming quite familar with an
emergency room or the EMTs in your area.

Starting out with some simple welting at first than
moving on to dragging techniques as you reach more
of a comfort level and also increase the level of trust.

It's something that can be done together or even alone
if one chooses to do so.

I've not run across that many who really know much of
or enjoy this type of activity but those who shared their
knowledge with me on the subject were exceptional
in their art.

Art is truly something this is as well, I have no doubt
on this at all. It's a mastery of touch, sensation and skill.

When you reach a level of "striping", like that of
a tiger or zebra effect on the skin, now that's like
the bomb right there!!!

Some might say you're one sick puppy but I'll throw
this out all the same.

I've not seen this as a bad thing but when using
"striping" and you begin to draw a few beads of blood
from the welt lines, just tasting them from your partner
can be a total rush. Talking about hitting a "zone".

Sharing something as simple as a kiss with their blood
on your lips as they taste it from you, that's
intoxicating to the max.

I've been following this thread since it was posted
but never said anything till now.

Like I say, this won't appeal or maybe even be understood
by everyone but it's still a part of things for some and
it's well worth talking about and sharing information on.

chattel69
08-16-2006, 11:13 AM
flashback... I had some knife play this weekend and talk about "mind fuck" it is so erotic. The lines which are left only make it easier to drift back to the moment.

Trust is number one, one of my "mind fuck" moments had me staring at the tip of a knife as it was held out in front on my face as the Dom whispered in my ear, before I saw the knife move, his hand was pounding on my chest and I almost pissed my pants in a good way. If I wasn't excited my knives before this I am now.

frankee
08-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Wow - A frankee-fantastic time to try out my mouth-to-mouth resusitation
*Smiles and blows a kiss*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

*smiling* what am i going to do with you...wait don't answer that ;)

frankee
08-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Knife play can be quite erotic and as previously said
it's not everyones cup of tea by a long shot.

Asia spoke of trust and with something like this she's
absolutely correct that it's the key to not only enjoyment
but also avoid becoming quite familar with an
emergency room or the EMTs in your area.

Starting out with some simple welting at first than
moving on to dragging techniques as you reach more
of a comfort level and also increase the level of trust.

It's something that can be done together or even alone
if one chooses to do so.

I've not run across that many who really know much of
or enjoy this type of activity but those who shared their
knowledge with me on the subject were exceptional
in their art.

Art is truly something this is as well, I have no doubt
on this at all. It's a mastery of touch, sensation and skill.

When you reach a level of "striping", like that of
a tiger or zebra effect on the skin, now that's like
the bomb right there!!!

Some might say you're one sick puppy but I'll throw
this out all the same.

intoxicating to the max.

I've been following this thread since it was posted
but never said anything till now.

Like I say, this won't appeal or maybe even be understood
by everyone but it's still a part of things for some and
it's well worth talking about and sharing information on.

i've recently had the experince of this but i was the one cutting and licking the blood from my Mistress.
There was so much trust between us that it felt right. It was an extremely erotic and sensual experience. Yes Scorpio i have to whole heartedly agree with You that it is an intoxicating experience when you lick the blood and share a kiss. Whoa...getting a little light headed thinking about it lol. It deeply immerses you in a zone, you feels things that you never thought even existed. my experience was incredible!!!

Asia
08-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Can I just say a HUGE thank-you to those of you who haven't made me feel like a lonesome freak when it comes/cums to knife play and knife-fucking, especially as I've been indulging in it for many years. I usually only share none-weapon use photos and this was liberating, and reading your experiences has made me feel great about enjoying this 'hidden' form of pleasure, and next time, I'll think of all of you...
~a HUGE kiss~
Asia
xxx

Silke
08-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh fuck, chattel...that's one hot scene you described there briefly. Damn! The stuff that dreams are made of...the good nightmare kind. ;)

frankee
08-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Can I just say a HUGE thank-you to those of you who haven't made me feel like a lonesome freak when it comes/cums to knife play and knife-fucking, especially as I've been indulging in it for many years. I usually only share none-weapon use photos and this was liberating, and reading your experiences has made me feel great about enjoying this 'hidden' form of pleasure, and next time, I'll think of all of you...
~a HUGE kiss~
Asia
xxx

Sweet Asia,
No one here would ever think that (and even if you were, what would that make the rest of us? lol).
i want to thank you and mina for making me feel so comfortable to actually talk about things that i have always ached and longed for. i think i may have been a Vampire in another life lol.

Big Hugs & Kisses to You

Timberwolf
08-16-2006, 08:28 PM
"Can I just say a HUGE thank-you to those of you who haven't made me feel like a lonesome freak "

I think most of us have tried that for long enough over one thing or another, I say we carry on with this "I have a place to fit in" thing. It's much better this way. ;)

mina
08-16-2006, 10:15 PM

intoxicating to the max.

Mmmm I love bloody kisses. And apparently so does frankee :) I'm glad we could make you feel more comfortable about it. Your experience sure sounds hot... maybe there should be a thread on blood play if there is enough interest... but then again that might be best for a different kind of forum ;)

Oh yeah and what a sexy picture, Asia! And you called yourself a wimp on other threads...

Asia
08-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Asia! And you called yourself a wimp on other threads...

But aye mina, I am - I need those HUGE bear hugs straight after and ahhh - to be caressed and soothed - hmmm maybe I'm not a wimp but I do have an extreemly tactile side too - it just seems like such an oxymoron sometimes *smiles*

I love this thread
<a round of applaulse for whoever started it>
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Wolfie, frankee,
Your words above - both so lovely
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

frankee
08-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Again, sorry if this offends but as before, it was more than consentual, it was and is utterly divine. The photo does not do knife-fucking any justice at all.

In this photo - apart from the dodgy purple face 'block-out', I was mainly being aroused by him finger-fucking my ass, as always, starting slowly, then eventually grinding and twisting deeper in to me so I was absolutely throbbing and in ecstacy. At the same thime, he ran the knife up the inside of my thighs (flat bladed) and very gently pressed the cold steel against my pussy before slowly probing between my pussy lips and starting fucking me with the blade. Just one slight cut but that was on my thigh after I came. We've always been very careful and it took him years before he would agree to do this type of play, but after watching me masterbate with knives and screwdrivers, he obviously realised I actually loved it - but only in trusted and safe hands.
Asia
xxx

So tell me you hot little thing,
was he using a sharp knife or was it a butter knife. i'm so turned on i can't think straight!

Keep those pictures coming!;)

Asia
08-17-2006, 11:15 AM
So tell me you hot little thing,
was he using a sharp knife or was it a butter knife. i'm so turned on i can't think straight!

Keep those pictures coming!;)

Hey frankee honey, you wee adventurer you *smiles*
In that photo, it was a hunting knife with a curved tip - I know that sounds awful but it wasn't. Usually there is no worries because screwdrivers and butter knives don't cut but the knife looked so sexy and he was very careful to hold me as still as possible, and he didn't drive it all the way in *ouch*...if you look closely, he was fucking me with the rounded edge so it fitted into my pussy and it was after he fucked me with his cock and the blade handle so I wasn't as tight as usual. I think Mistress Cindy should play with screwdrivers and rounded blades first then the handle of a blade then the tip of a hunting knife *smiles*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

frankee
08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
It's unchartered waters for both of us, but hey, what the hell, you only live once right?
i definately think that i have to pass this bit of information on to Mistress Cindy;)

Asia
08-17-2006, 11:32 AM
It's unchartered waters for both of us, but hey, what the hell, you only live once right?
i definately think that i have to pass this bit of information on to Mistress Cindy;)

Hmmmm.... make sure you post some photos honey *winks*
~kiss~
Asia

Ozme52
08-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Nice pic Asia... I'm not very into knife play but from what I saw there, I'd love to be into you... :rolleyes:

Asia
08-18-2006, 02:10 AM
Nice pic Asia... I'm not very into knife play but from what I saw there, I'd love to be into you... :rolleyes:

Dearest Oz,
How is it that you make me laugh with your short but wonderfully sarcastic posts - marvellous!
....if you weren't on the other side of the plant in your wee ruby slippers, I'd bite you *smiles*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Spanks_please
11-04-2006, 11:48 PM
A former lover of mine introduced me to knife play. He had a special knife that was reserved especially for play. It's been difficult getting my current boyfriend into it. He realizes that it pleases me a lot, and will occasionally indulge me. I much prefer being on the receiving end...

I'll never forget my first time (hahaha, I sound like such a teenager). He looked down at me and was suprised at how calm I was. I told him it was because I trusted him. He said "Yea, but anything could startle me and I could slice your flesh open" and I cheekily replied "Well you better be prepared to get that blade off of me, hadn't you?" He loved it.

Spanks_please
11-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Oh, forget to mention...I have enjoyed it IMMENSELY more when restrained and blindfolded. :rolleyes:

mina
11-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Oh, forget to mention...I have enjoyed it IMMENSELY more when restrained and blindfolded. :rolleyes:

Ohh I'd hate to be blindfolded... watching him cut my flesh and seeing the blood ooze out is my favorite part. Ok I lied, the pain is the best part, but watching it is right up there!

Feel free to go into more detail about the kind of knife play you like if you want. Like how lightly you like the blade pressed, and where on your body you like him to do it.

vampyres{ID}
11-06-2006, 10:34 PM
My favorite place to have a knife is right at my throat (Only scratches there please though I really don't want death, if I could repeat that it would be nifty but, thats really not the kind of thing you can do,) Deeper cuts are fine on my chest and legs actually I enjoy that. I don't have a favorite blade, it really depends on what the use is Deeper cuts I prefer a fillet knife or something else really sharp, if its just scraping the skin I like fantasy daggars, shorter swords to.

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 06:36 AM
I just had a very hard time reading this thread through to the last post.
Thank ya'll very much. :D
I found out some time ago that knife play in scene type work is terribly exciting.
I used a small fantasy dagger to create tension in a session. The immediate effect/reaction upon the partner was extremely delightful. I did a slight tilt and raked the flesh, she nearly orgasmed on the spot. was very intense.
I've only had one other instance of using a blade. and one IM fantasy where that person nearly passed out or so she said. lol.
there is such an appeal to some imagery we perceive.