PDA

View Full Version : Tied Nuts

everwilling
08-30-2003, 12:15 PM
I lost my cherry (in a way) to a girl who was about four years older than I was (I was twelve). She lived in the neighborhood (I grew up in Chicago) and, due to our age differences, I never paid much attention to her. I don't remember the exact details, but we started hanging out together after school. We both went to schools that were within two blocks of our homes. We'd meet at about 3:30pm and be together till 5:00pm. Her name was Lottie. She was average looking, and I never saw her in a skirt or with makeup.

One day she asked to see what my (parents) apartment looked like. After the grand tour (I lived in a four room apartment) we ended up in my bedroom, on the floor next to the bed. It was in the fall, and I remember Lottie reaching into her jacket pocket and pulling out a length of rope. She asked if I wanted to play a special game. This was after I had been meeting with her for about a week and, during that time, I can't say that I was very proactive in our "relationship." Mostly, I just agreed with whatever she was talking about, as I didn't have an opinion one way or the other.

Her special game consisted of tying my hands behind my back, then tickling me. I would have to beg her to stop and, if my begging was good enough, she'd stop tickling me - for a while. The second time we played this game, she tied my hands behind my back and started to tickle me by squeezing my thighs, just about the knee. Then her hands started moving higher, getting closer to my crotch.

I knew about sex (mostly from the street) and had been masturbating several times a week for about six months. So, as her hands moved closer to my crotch, it came as no surprise when she unbuttoned my jeans and worked her hands into my briefs. The first thing she did was reach down and wrap her fingers around my scrotum and pull. I had never played with my balls in an erotic sense and the feeling was new to me. Then, she started to squeeze my testicles while telling me to not say one word. I immediately felt pain and was surprised at it's intensity. Her voice then dropped to a whisper. She told me if I tried to move away, it would only hurt more. She relaxed her grip on my balls, but kept a constant pulling pressure on my scrotum. Then, with her other hand, she slid my jeans down to my ankles, then she slid my briefs down my legs.

All of this felt as if it happened in a second, although I knew that a few minutes had passed since she first put her hand in my pants. I felt my face turn red from the embarrassment of having my privates exposed to an older girl, especially while my hands were tied behind my back.

Lottie now moved from my side and pulled my jeans and briefs off. She still had one hand on my scrotum and was pulling rather forcefully. I remember looking down and seeing how far my ball sack was stretched out and how my testicles bulged out. Lottie sat between my naked thighs and told me to lean back. As she said that she used her other hand to lightly tap her finger against one of my balls. I immediately laid back and asked, begged, that she not do that again. She told me if I was a good, she might show me some mercy and not crush my balls.

Then she started to play with my penis. As I said, I was embarrassed at having my privates exposed. That embarrassment was evident in that my dick was soft. Lottie started to make comments about my dick, saying that is looked like a dead worm. Then, I felt the fingers of her other hand (she was still pulling on my balls) very gently wrapped around my shaft, just below the head. I felt the familiar stirrings of an erection and was now even more embarrassed.

I told Lottie that I was getting hard and I was sorry and ashamed. She gave me a tap of her finger on my other ball and told me to be quiet. She wrapped her fingers around my penis and gradually started to pull on it. Within seconds my penis was at full erection. Lottie said that she liked it much better when it was hard and told me that I was being very good. She then began to move her fingers up and down my shaft. I remember her touch as being very light; never once did she touch the head of my penis (I'm not circumcised).

I remember the lightness of her touch because the glans of my penis was very sensitive. I was wondering if Lottie would ever move her hand up to the head of my prick, but was afraid to say anything. Then, I remember feeling something wet dripping onto my penis. I lifted my head up for a second and saw a big drop of saliva dripping out of Lottie's mouth. As the liquid cooled on the head of my penis, Lottie moved her hand up my shaft and began to masturbate me in earnest.

I began to moan as the fuzzy, tingling sensation started to build up. I new I was close to cumming and was suddenly concerned about the mess it would make (I always spurted into cleanex or, if I was in the bathroom, right into the commode). I started to tell Lottie that I was going to come, when she opened her mouth and clamped her lips around the head of my penis. She kept moving her fingers up and down my shaft while gently sucking on my glans. Within seconds I had the strongest orgasm I ever felt. Lottie moved her lips down my shaft as I came, as if she new that the head of my dick was now very sensitive. She released her grip on my penis and let go of my scrotum. Still holding my still hard penis in her mouth, she began to massage my balls. I lay still, partly afraid that she'd hurt my balls, partly embarrassed at what just happened, but mostly thinking that I had never felt such a pleasurable sensation in my entire life.

Lottie then began to very slowly move her head up. I felt her lips moving up the sides of my shaft and was relieved when she didn't linger around the tip of my penis, as it was still very sensitive. She sat up and again wrapped her fingers around my scrotum but did not pull. She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. This was the first time I had kissed a girl on the mouth and found it to be quite stimulating. I also tasted my own cum and was surprised that it wasn't a bad taste.

I continued to meet with Lottie for the following three months. We met just about every day during the week. Our game was always played with my hands tied around my back. Lottie would also wrap string around the base of my scrotum, telling me she liked the way it made my balls stick out. I liked the attention, but was always afraid that she would make them hurt.

After a week of her jerking me off and my cumming in her mouth, she told me that it was my turn to make her feel good. She started by opening her blouse and letting me suck on her nipples. Her breasts weren't very big, but she seemed to enjoy having her nipples sucked.

- - - - -

End of Part 1.

Part 2 will follow.

everwilling

everwilling
08-30-2003, 12:16 PM
Then one day she told me to lick her pussy. She had been masturbating me for over half an hour, always stopping when she felt I was going to cum. She stood up and removed her jeans and panties. I remember looking up at her lightly haired crotch as she stood over me. She knelt next to me and grabbed one of my testicles. She had wrapped my ball sack and now started to slowly squeeze. I immediately felt the pain. She told me to stick out my tongue. I did, and she told me to hold it out. Then she turned around lifted her leg. The pain in my scrotum remained constant as she swung her leg over me. I watched as her crotch came down on my face. Now, she started squeezing my other testicle and told me I'd better keep sticking my tongue out. She lowered her crotch down on my tongue and moved back slightly. I remember looking at the dainty pink rosette of her anus and the wide circle of pink that surrounded it. Lottie's crotch came in contact with the tip of my tongue. The pain in my balls insured that I did as she wanted.

She shifted her hips around until my nose was almost buried in her rectum, then told me to start licking. I moved my tongue against her, not sure of what exactly I was supposed to do. The fact that her scent was offensive was a surprise and a big relief to me. After about a minute my tongue was at the top of her slit and I felt the tip of it move over a slight bump. Immediately the pressure against my balls was released and Lottie said, " That's it, that's it, keep your tongue right there!"

I now flicked my tongue back and forth in earnest. As I did, I felt Lottie wrap one hand around by scrotum as her lips closed over my semi-flaccid shaft. My thoughts went from licking to feeling. I felt Lottie press her crotch down harder on my face and responded by pushing harder with my tongue. I liked the slightly bitter taste of her. I began to move my head up and down, licking the length of her slit but always going back to that hard little bump.

I felt Lottie lips moving up and down my shaft and began to get very erect. My balls were still aching but the pressure was gradually dissipating.

I continued to lick. After seven or eight minutes I felt the cheeks of Lottie's buttocks start to vibrate. Her thighs closed around the sides of my head and she lifted her mouth from my penis. I heard her take in a big gasp of air, then she began to shudder and shake. I still kept my tongue in motion, flicking that hard bump left and right. Then, I pushed my head up and took that hard little bump into my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could. I kept my tongue moving, but concentrated on sucking.

Lottie's shaking and shuddering intensified and she cried out then began to whimper. I thought she must be in pain or hurting somehow. She lifted her crotch away from my face. Still whimpering and breathing hard, she grabbed my balls and started squeezing, although not very hard, and told me to keep working my tongue. She again lowered herself down on my face. I again found the little bump and worked at it with my tongue. After another twenty or thirty seconds, she started shaking and moaning. Again she moved her crotch away from my tongue. Still out of breath, she told me to just stick out my tongue and let her move against it.

She emphasized her command by again squeezing my balls. I dutifully stuck out my tongue and held it as stiff as I could while Lottie lowered her crotch down. She moved around a bit, then settled on one spot. I felt the hard bump against the side of my tongue.

After holding still for a few seconds, I very slowly moved the tip of my tongue. I didn't want Lottie to start squeezing my balls again, and my tongue was starting to get sore from being held out for so long.

Apparently this worked for Lottie. I heard her moan softly as her lips closed around my still hard shaft.

From that point on, and for the next two months or so, we'd repeat this scenario almost every day. She would always start out by tying my hands behind my back. I never had intercourse with her and, to be honest, never even thought about it. During every session she would tie string around the base of my balls. Sometimes she would wrap string around each testicle, then around the base of my scrotum. On several occasions she would get me hard, then wrap string around my erect penis until only the head, covered by my foreskin, was visible. Then, she'd peel my foreskin down and suck on the glans until it got so sensitive I'd have to beg her to stop.

There was one other little thing that Lottie did. One day, after tying my balls and sucking me until I was hard, I felt here grasp my shaft midway down its length and pull back my foreskin. Then she held my cock still. I then felt a strange sensation of something entering my piss slit. It didn't hurt, and I remained quiet as the feeling/object went deeper. I distinctly felt something going in me, but had no idea what it was. Then Lottie released her grip on my cock and told me to look up. I opened my eyes and lifted my head slightly, as looking at my crotch was not easy with my hands tied behind my back. I stared at my cock and, from the tip, was the end of a pull chain, like the ones used to turn ceiling lights on and off. About and inch of the chain hung out of my dick. I saw Lottie's hand reach out and take the end of the chain between her fingers. She stared at my face as she slowly pulled the chain out of my dick. I watched, fascinated, as inch after inch of chain was pulled out. I don't know for sure, but the chain must have been over a foot long. The feeling of it coming out of my dick was like cumming, but also burned slightly too. The Lottie lowered her head and sucked me off. She used the chain on me at least twice a week, and I came to anticipate it, for the sensation felt so good, and I knew how that day would end.

In thinking back on our meetings, the thing that surprised me most was that Lottie didn't always want to do sixty-nine. She seemed to take the most pleasure in wrapping my balls and penis with the twine she always seemed to be carrying.

As the weather began to get colder, Lottie disappeared. I'd wait at the side of the building I lived in for an hour, hoping to see her. I never knew what happened to her. I didn't know her last name, or even the exact house or apartment building she lived in. I guess in today's world Lottie would be called a child molester. She introduced me to a world of anticipation, excitement, pleasure, and a little bit of pain and the knowledge that women can be selfish and aggressive, while giving pleasure at the same time. I'll always wonder what became of Lottie.

- - - - -

I've thought about that experience literally hundreds of times. I kick myself for not directly asking Lottie how old she was. I guessed she was sixteen, but she may have been older.

And, of course, there was the shock of actually dating, and finding out that none of the "regular" girls were like Lottie.

everwilling