PDA

View Full Version : New Sub Male

postkdp
07-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey folks,

I'd just like to say that I've been reading this site for years now. I'm a big fan of the stories of slow degration that are fairly realistic. I just tried hanging out in the chat thing but I'm kind of terrible at dealing with large groups at once. I'm a sub male, 23, looking for...something. I don't know. I think I'm just looking to know.

Nice to meet everyone.

Asia
07-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi you,
Just saw (i.e. chatted) to you in chat- it does get busy in there, but no fear. Lust will conquer all *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Widget
07-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Hello postkdp and welcome to the forums. We are all a freindly bunch here an no one bites unless you want them too :D

Silke
07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Oops, didn't see you had your own thread already...oh well, you'll just get another one *grins* :wel

Hope you'll enjoy the community. :)

Tojo
07-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi & welcome postkdp, hope you enjoy it here.

If you find someone worth talking to in the chatroom (wouldn't be hard methinks) you can invite them into another room & talk privately.

Tojo

YourThrone
07-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forums postkdp. You'll love it here, friendly group of people.

Hope you enjoy!

maddie
07-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Hello postkdp! Glad to see you here! :hihi:

Aussiegirl1
07-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey folks,

I'd just like to say that I've been reading this site for years now. I'm a big fan of the stories of slow degration that are fairly realistic. I just tried hanging out in the chat thing but I'm kind of terrible at dealing with large groups at once. I'm a sub male, 23, looking for...something. I don't know. I think I'm just looking to know.

Nice to meet everyone.

:wel postkdp,

I think a lot of us came here just looking to know. It is a great place to learn and make new friends.

Have fun
Aussiegirl:wave:

MsUther
07-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Welcome postkdp, have a great time with us here:wave:

postkdp
07-31-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks so much everyone with the kind welcome!

cariad
08-01-2006, 04:25 AM
Hello and :wel postkdp

I remember you coming into chat and it was busy at the time. I always feel sad when people come in for the first time when it is like that, can be so daunting - I remember it well. It does get much easier as you get to know people, so you might wish to consider returning one day. Just seeing names you have met here should make it easier, and if I am there, please do not hesitate to whisper to me.

Having said all that - forums are wonderful, fun and even educational. The vast majority of the people could not be more friendly or helpful and I am sure you soon find your feet here.

Take care, and enjoy

cariad

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I'll ditto cariad and think i will follow her around. saves me from typing and i agree so much with everything she says. come back to chat. say "hello" just sit and watch. when you feel like it jump in.