PDA

View Full Version : Interrogation Of Juanita.

Lee Boudine
07-30-2006, 03:30 AM
It is hot and humid at the Aduana hut 100 yards from the border crossing when two customs police lead the raven haired girl before the Commandante. She stood before his desk; tall and straight; her eyes flashed defiance; her breasts thrust forward against her white blouse.

" La senorita was hiding this in a basket of banannas Commansante." The swarthy police officer laid a small .25 calibre automatic pistol on the desk.

"It is not mine ! I have never seen such a weapon before...." sh protested angilly.

The Commandante smiled. " An inappropriate toy for such a preety young lady to carry. Perhaps we will find other surprises when we search you......". He leered at her as he winked at the two men knowingly. " It is a slow day so you will then have ample opportunity to tell us all about it."

"TAKE HER TO THE BUNKER. I'll join you shortly." the Commandante instructed the two men.

Lee Boudine
08-01-2006, 02:55 AM
It is hot and humid at the Aduana hut 100 yards from the border crossing when two customs police lead the raven haired girl before the Commandante. She stood before his desk; tall and straight; her eyes flashed defiance; her breasts thrust forward against her white blouse.

" La senorita was hiding this in a basket of banannas Commansante." The swarthy police officer laid a small .25 calibre automatic pistol on the desk.

"It is not mine ! I have never seen such a weapon before...." sh protested angilly.

The Commandante smiled. " An inappropriate toy for such a preety young lady to carry. Perhaps we will find other surprises when we search you......". He leered at her as he winked at the two men knowingly. " It is a slow day so you will then have ample opportunity to tell us all about it."

"TAKE HER TO THE BUNKER. I'll join you shortly." the Commandante instructed the two men.

:confused: What would you like to happen when the Commandante arrives ?

Lee Boudine
08-02-2006, 03:36 AM
It was late afternoon before the Commandante arrived at the bunker. After eating lunch he had a liesurely siesta napping and thumbing through a couple new North American girlie magazines confiscated from tourists. One was his favorite: naked girls in bondage. He enjoyed the pictures even though he had his own "model"; though not a blonde; waiting for him in the bunker.

Commandante went alone. Juanita sat tied to a heavy wooden chair in the center of the bunker. Still dressed as she was at the checkpoint, her wrists had been handcuffed, pulling her arms behind the chair. It made her breasts thrust forward against her white cotton blouse. A leather strap held each ankle to a chair leg. Not a front leg, but her ankles had been pulled to the back legs making Juanita lean forward with her kees spread wide. Her dark skirt fell between her legs. The material clung over her strong thighs and fell into her crotch.

"Well, well Seniorita; waiting patiently, huh ? It is time for a little talk about why a pretty girl like you would be carrying a pistola. "

Commandate pulled a straight bach chair close to Juanita and sat: almost between her spread knees. " Iam sure you have a reasonab;le explanation so I can release you; no ? Tell me.................."

DaddyDearest
08-02-2006, 11:17 AM
" I am sure you have a reasonable explanation so I can release you; no ? Tell me.................." The Comandante leaned in closer to the girl's face, his eyebrows arched wantonly. His breath mingled with his captives. His hairy hands settled, one upon each of her thighs; they rested on the cotton material of her skirt, through which he felt the warmth of her flesh. His thumbs began to work the hem upward and his eyes fell from a lock with hers down her body, to her glorious breasts.

"Hm? an explanatioin Miss?" He smiled braodly knowing that he would soon be working, pinching, abusing those jutting nipples regardless of her responses, but it was arousing for him to interrogate her, to flaunt his power over her.

"Do you have any explanation? Hm?" He had worked the hem of her skirt up her thighs and now his palms rested on her bare skin. The thumbs still working circled and inched their way up the soft moist skin of her inner thighs.

Suddenly he rammed his right hand up into her pantied cunt. He placed a knuckle on one side of her labia and his thumb on the other. He pinched them together and felt the thickness of her clit between her outer lips. Then he pinched hard with each syllable that he uttered. "Do-you-have-a-ny-ex-la-na-tion? Hm?" His free hand went to her chin and cupped it, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Hm?"

Lee Boudine
08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Juanita knew she was in trouble. She had carried Raul's little pistol before: many times with never a problem. Now ? She knew it was hopeless to fight. She had to play the game with this petty customs official and hope he would not turn her over to the ISPs: the Internal Security Police. She knew their interrogation methods. This fool; perhaps there was a chance.

"Please, OH please it is all a mistake. The pistola; it is my Papas. He made me take it for protection.........banditos..........as I travelled. A girl alone he said needed protection......."

Commandante smiled. "Of course, you are avery pretty girl Juanita. Was you Papa afraid some 'bandito' would touch you here ?"

He placed a finger in the crotch of her panties and pushed the white cotton between her labia. He moved his finger up and down the crease feeling Janita's muscles tense as he did so. He found the orfice of her vagina and stopped. Just a little more pressure: his finger covered with the white fabric of her panties entered the girl. Slowly it went to the first knucle. Then the second: the third and the fabric about his finger became damp. Slowly, wiggling his finger inside her; still pushing slowly, ever so gently, until his finger was completely inserted into Juanita's vagina.

Their eyes were locked. Her eyes showed the pain of her humiliation, but she didn't speak. " Yes your Papa is very wise that you have protection so no bandito touches you here." He almost cooed the words to her watching her flinch was he crooked his finger and rotated it slightly inside her vagina. Obviously Juanita was not a virgin. Too bad, but tonight she would provide him enough entertainment any way. He let his eyes fall to her bosom................

DaddyDearest
08-03-2006, 09:34 AM
"A good Papa, worries about his little girl. A good Papa provides protection." He slowly undid the buttons of her blouse as he spoke these tender words. "In the hands of the wrong person, a little girl can become a plaything." He worked her bra over her tits and leaned back to ogle his captives splendid breasts. "All her private little treaures can become toys for fowl bandito." He pulled on and released her right nipple, tweaking it again and again, watching it harden and redden. His cock surged and reared within his trousers forming an obsene tent which he made no effort to conceal.

He then turned his attention to her left nipple and repeated his manipulations. "A little girl left in the lewd possession of a bad man is a terrifying proposition my little one." He leaned back in his chair. He pervayed his victim and her helpless position and his dark imaginings swelled within him. He undid his zipper and popped his raging cock out of the confining underwear. He even reached in and fished out his large balls. He smugly smiled at the girl and stroked his throbbing cock in front of her. " To give a bandito free hand with his little one would indeed make a Papa, tremble.."

He stood up and stepped into her, grabbing her hair at the nape of her neck. His steel hard prick bounced inches from her face. "What do you think your Papa would fear the most? Hm? What would papa fear for his little one?

Lee Boudine
08-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Juanita did not answer.

He jerked her off the seat by her hair and held her. It hurt. She screamed and broke into tears.

"ANSWER ME LITTLE PUTA: what is it your dear Papa would wnt you to protect yourself from ? "

" From being hurt; from being attacked.....", the girls stammered.

Commandante laughed, "Hurt how bitch ?"

"Doing things.....sex things.......rape." Juanita's voice faded to a terrified whisper.

" YOU LIE ! Your Papa didn't give you the pistola ! You are carrying it for your boy frield. " He released her hair to drop her back on the chair seat. He crossed the room to get a straight backed chair that he placed almost between Juanita's spread knees and sat, his face just inches from hers.

He reached out to cup her right breast with his left hand. Very gently he kneaded the soft breast. Holding it loosly, he scraped the tip of her nipple with his finger nail and wathed it swell. When it stood out from her areola.
He did her other nipple until both stoor erect in the dark tips of her breasts.
" Now that doen't hurt, does it girl: in fact it feels good, doesn't it ? " Pinching her erect nipples between his thumbs and forfingers, Commandante stretched her brests out from her chest. He pinched and pulled until Juanita moaned. "Stop, please stop/" she moaned.

Lee Boudine
08-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Commandante's erection throbbed in his trousers. He pulled the zipper down and seached for the opening of his jockey shorts. He found it and pulled it back over the head of his penis and let his full 8 inch erection push out of his trousers. He stopped playing with Juanita's breasts and stood.

He moved closer until his knees were inside hers and took her head in both hands. The look of terror and loathin on the girls face excited him evn more. He pulled her face to the head of his penis that was moist with droplettes of yellow precum. Juanita struggled to free herself as he guided her lips to his penis. She begged " No, no, please don't do this to me." Her lips touched the tip. The semenal fluid covered her lips. She tried to spit. but when she did he pushed. His glans went into Jaunita's throat and she choked.

As His erection filled her mouth she went into a spasm of dry retching. Her face turned red as she struggled for breath. Commandante stepped back to let her struggle. Gradually her choking subsided and she slumped in the chair against the straps that held her.

"I think that was Papa's girl's first taste of cock. I thought that maybe your kind Papa had let you taste his cock. He didn't so I'll give you another taste of my cock. SIT UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH !" Commandante pulled the foreskin back from the drippind head of his penis an again pressed it to Juanita's clenched lips. "OPEN BITCH !" He raised his foot and kicked her in the crotch. As she screamed he forced his cock back in Juanita's mouth.

Lee Boudine
08-14-2006, 03:00 AM
Is anyone there to set the direction...................it is no fun being alone. What happened Daddy Dearest ? Hope you enterin again...................

Lee Boudine
09-02-2006, 01:50 PM
" THWAAAAAPPPP" like a slap of fresh meat Juanita's soft buttocks fell back to the wet table top as the picana was removed fom her clitoris. Sh relaxed.

"EEEEYYYiiiiiii", she screamed and arched her back again as he applied the metal tip to her tender organ again. " THHHWWWWAkkkk" he backsiide hit the metal top.

The audiance was excited watching the electric shocks convulse Juanita's body and sear her soul. She was hysterical sobbing and struggling futilly against the straps holding her to the table.

A change of pace, he inserted the soft rubber coated vibrator into Juanita's vagina as she pleades for him not to. He turned it on slow to start. Then medium as her hips started to undulate. Then as she was gasping and pumping her body he turned it off. Yjey watcched the aroused girl, almost to the point of orgasm writhe on the table trying to bring herself off as her passion cooled.

Juanita had told them everthing they had wanted to know. Now they were just playing with her for their own entertainment.

Lee Boudine
09-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Juanita lay flat on her back: her nude flesh glistenened with sweat. Rivuletes ran along creases and folds to pool between her heaving breasts and drop into the valley between her legs. She was panting for breath as she descended from the highs of her induced orgasm.

The men to were breathing heavilly; aroused by Juanita's contortions on the table through two hours of torture and sex.

"STAND UP PUTA ! We have entertained you and pleasured you: now you can entertain us and then pleasure us. UP, UP, UP ! ON YOUR FEET ! YOU WILL NOW DANCE FOR US.......!"

Junita pushed herself up to sit on the table, swung her legs over the side, then slowly slid off to stand. She held the edge of the table to maintain her balance and stood: waiting.

Lee Boudine
09-11-2006, 05:16 AM
Juanita just stood motionless, holding the edge of the table to maintain her balance. Her ordeal had left her utterly drained; feeling dizzy as she stood.

"Perhaps a little encouagement will get you started, puta." Commandante touched Juanita's triangle of matted pubic hair, still moist from her orgasms in the table; with the tip of his cattle prod.

"YIiiiiiieeeeeeyyyy", she screamed in pain, winched, and grasped her crotch. She staggered, fell, and lay crumpled in a fetal position on the floor.

Another touch and shock on her buttock raised a red blotch. Juanita screamed again and straightened her quiverig body. Arched her back, and then fell back to the fetal position as the next shock was applied close to her navel.

Again compressed into a pitiful ball, grasping her ankles, Juanita sobbed hysterically. Her whole body shook. " Get up NOW ! STAND UP AND DANCE FOR US PUTA, OR THE NEXT SHOCK IS IN YOUR ASS !" Commandante pushed the tip between her buttocks, but did not activate the prod. Juanita flinched, " NO, No, no, pleeeeeeeeese....", as the tip touched her annus. She was on her hands and knees franticly struggling to get up.

Commandante relaxed. He stepped back and watched: certain Juanita was motivated................

Lee Boudine
09-13-2006, 06:27 PM
" Start by shaking your boobs girl ! Then a few bumps and grinds with your pussy and butt. And some high kicks. NOW MOVE LIKE I TELL YOU ........"

Juanita danced laciviously undulating her body and shaking her breasts. Her attemps to kick high were awkward. And the other movements of her body, though sexy, were not smooth. The men watching were aroused, Very soon Juanita was breathing heavilly and broke into a sweat, She slowed her movements, but Commandante urged her to "move faster" as he pointed the charged tip of the cattle prod towrd her. Fifteen, twenty minute, half an hour passed. Sweat ran off Juanita's body and she was gasping for breath. " Do some kneebends: down shake those tits: up, now grind your hips, reach up to touch the ceiling with your hands. Stretch, strech, STRETCH HARD GIRL !"

After an hour Juanita's attempts to dance had detriorated to stumbling and swaying: she was exhausted. Still Commandante threatened her with painful shocks to her private parts if she stopped. Now the men were more aroused by Juanita's suffering than by her dancing: her fear of the cattleprod in Commandantes hand.

(Would anyone like to write a segment of Juanita's reaction to the cattleprod when she is exhausted to the point of being unable to do more ? HAVE AT IT !)

Lee Boudine
09-17-2006, 04:11 AM
( I regret no one has seen fit to pick up on Juanita. Is there anyone out there that enjoys Interrogation Fantasy ? )

Sweat ran in rivulets from Juanita's body. One large stream ran down between her breasts. Droplets fell from her nipples and pubic hair. Her buttocks and her breasts glistened. Her eyes were glassy: exhausted. Still Commandante persisted with jabs of the cattle prod to stimulate the unfortunate girl.

"EEEEEeeeeeeyyyyyyyiiiiiiIIII !", Juanita screamed as he administered a strong shock between her legs.

" You are not tired yet whore; tell me about your rebel friends. Just a few names and you can rest............ No names ? DO TWENTY MORE KNEE BENDS ! Hands behind your head."

Juanita sunk down, no longer modest about spreading her knees. Just forcing her muscles to function so as to not feel the cattle prod. "Five, Six, Seven, " Commandante counted. Then as she struggled on, he knelt behind Juanita. He held a 24" wodden baton upright on the floor. " Eight, Nine....", as he counted he adjusted the baton so that as she descended the tip was aimed between her buttocks. Then her adjusted it further so that on her next descent her annus came down on the upraised tip. It barely penetrated before the starled girl sprung back up. "ten and a quarter..........CONTINUE PUTA !" Juanita slowly continued, but stopped as the tip touched her sphincter again. She rose. " ten and a half......ALL THE WAY DOWN THIS TIME GIRL !"

Once again Juanita stopped as she made contact with the baton. Commandante was ready and placed his free hand on her shoulder to prevent her from rising. He held her. Slowly she descended as her tired legs were unable to rise against the pressure. An inch; two; the baton was wedged into her rectum. " NOOOOOOOOooooo, No Please...."

"EEEEeeeeyyyoooooooo!" Commandante pushed her shoulders down with both hands: then lifted Juanita to stand. The baton protruded from between her buttacks. A full ten inches was wedged into her rectum. " Eleven . Nine more to go girl !"

Lee Boudine
10-08-2006, 06:55 PM
The remainong nine kneebends were sheer agony for Juanita. Not so much because of pain, but from fear as her legs tired and each time it was more difficult to control going down so sh did not impale herself further. It was only with intense effort that she was able to rise. Commandante counted.
He counted nineteen three time before Juanota burst into tears and begged him to count "twenty". One more time and he did count twenty.