PDA

View Full Version : New to This

quantumspock
07-30-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm new to this, but have always held a fascination about it. Don't know if I like it for real, or just the idea. I am trying to figure that out.

I am 37 and I am in the U.S. Like the idea at least of being tied up and a little pain to remember the pleasure.

I'm not sure that this is where I'm supposed to leave my introduction. If this isn't the place, someone please let me know. Thanks!

Aussiegirl1
07-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Welcome quantumspock,

This is exactly the right place for your introduction.

I am sure you will find the forums a friendly place where you can learn lots while you are figuring things out. I hope too that like me you will make plenty of new friends here also.

Have fun
Aussiegirl

MsUther
07-31-2006, 02:44 AM
:welcomebo quantumspock,
I am sure you will find much of your liking here:wave:

Tojo
07-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Yep right place & right time by the sounds of it.

Welcome quantumspock, thanks for the intro. If you're not sure, try wrapping some rope around yourself- that'll give you some idea.... :wave:

Tojo

maddie
07-31-2006, 05:24 AM
Hello quantumspock! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy poking around here. :hihi:

Asia
07-31-2006, 06:30 AM
I'm new to this, but have always held a fascination about it. Don't know if I like it for real, or just the idea. I am trying to figure that out.

I am 37 and I am in the U.S. Like the idea at least of being tied up and a little pain to remember the pleasure.

I'm not sure that this is where I'm supposed to leave my introduction. If this isn't the place, someone please let me know. Thanks!

Hello, hello Q,
I'm quite new too and everyone has been so helpful and fun and down right dirty *yummy*

Have fun.
Asia
xxx

Silke
07-31-2006, 09:35 AM
Hiya quatumspock, and :wel to the forums!

Those words seem like a deja vu to me...I remember saying almost exactly the same to the man who's now my Dom, and it's only a couple of months ago. *smiles* The place and also the Academy has been a great place to explore my fantasies, talk to people who're living the lifestyle and dipping my toes in....you've come to the right community to learn more and meet friends along the way. Have fun on your journey. :)

cariad
08-01-2006, 04:31 AM
Me thinks you are in just the right place! If you promise not to tell anyone - we were all new to it at one time.

I am sure that you will enjoy wandering through the threads and exploring the ideas contained within.

Wishing a wonderful time

cariad

:welcomebo

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
New? Gee i was born this way. lol - welcome and have fun being bad.