PDA

View Full Version : What task would make you...

Uncle_Ed
07-31-2006, 10:15 AM
...wet instantly?

When your Dom assigns you a task, is there something that you secretly wish it would be? Some fantasy thing that would make you cum on the spot?

(Imagines Doms everywhere sharpening pencils)

This is not actually a trap-I'm just curious to know how you'll answer. Or not.

maddie
07-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Well, we're just now starting my training (WOO!), so pretty much any task, I expect.

Asia
07-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Lizard King, what a marvellous question!

To wear nothing stand at our window (one wall is made out of glass and looks out on to a river walkway) and pose for photos and play with myself.
*soaking wet*

suchaminx
07-31-2006, 10:38 AM
not a task but just him saying 'hello deborah' does it for me

xxx

vistana
07-31-2006, 09:39 PM
not really a task per se, but being ordered not to orgasm, no matter what...
or being made to bring myself as close as I can to the edge and then back off. Over and over again.

...yeah, that makes me wet. :D

SheepishJaina
08-01-2006, 04:46 AM
No matter how often I've done it, or the fact that while I'm doing it, I'm usually muttering under my breath from the cramps, just seeing our enema bag laid out on the bed is enough to open the flood gates. I can't think of anything else that gets me that turned on and wet that fast.

poetic_justice
08-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Any time M gets out his belt, instantly wet. Whether he's going to hold it against my throat, tie my arms behind me so I can barely move, or spank my pale arse till its red, I'll get wet just at the sight of that silver buckle dangling, the thick brown leather *shivers*

Damnit, where the hell is he when you need him!!

Warbaby1943
08-05-2006, 04:56 AM
Lizard King, what a marvellous question!

To wear nothing stand at our window (one wall is made out of glass and looks out on to a river walkway) and pose for photos and play with myself.
*soaking wet*
That task would make a few wet just to watch. Where is that window?

Asia
08-05-2006, 05:22 AM
That task would make a few wet just to watch. Where is that window?

*smiles*
I can lend you my binoculars and it's words like that which make me an exhibitionist, so your fault *wink*
Asia
xxx

HIS_princess
08-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Pussy inspection, for sure. Coming home from a long day and night and before i can even drop my books i'll hear "strip and spread." Ugh, that chill goes down my spine and straight to my pussy. If He feels as though my bits aren't shaved clean enough to His exacting standards, He'll give me a couple of swats on my ass and shave me Himself.

His_pita
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
When he is getting things ready for a scene. The sight of my cuffs and the little gold locks, the toy of the moment laid out, the lube close by, and mostly that look in his eye that he gets when it's time to play. That makes me wet.

wingsofanangel
08-11-2006, 05:59 PM
"Hello Pet"

"Sera...."

"Whose your Master"

those get me everytime for sure...

but everything about him makes me wet... asking for permission gets me wet... just... I dunno.. its so hard. lol

Sera

Nikita
08-11-2006, 07:33 PM
...wet instantly?

When your Dom assigns you a task, is there something that you secretly wish it would be? Some fantasy thing that would make you cum on the spot?

(Imagines Doms everywhere sharpening pencils)

This is not actually a trap-I'm just curious to know how you'll answer. Or not.

My Dom assigned me a great task a couple of weeks ago. He's great at that. I was to wank until I was close to cumming and then back off at least three times a day. It was hard squeezing in that last wank of the day and damn frustrating.

I had to wear the same panties so that my liquids would remain on them. At the end of the second day, I could wank and cum as many times as I could and write down the fantasy that I used to complete the task. In fact, I wrote the fantasy while wearing those panties, the goal being to make them as wet as possible.

When I was finished with the wet panty task, I wrapped them nicely in saran wrap and mailed them and the fantasy to him. Not only did the performance make me hot, but writing down the thoughts that were going through my head caused great humiliation.

What was the fantasy?

I want to be leashed and taken to the cafe where he sips coffee with his friends and kneel at his feet. He would then put me on his lap and play with my pussy, petting it as if he were petting a cat, bringing me close to the edge of cumming.

Then, he'd put me down and admonish me for being naughty while his friends would laugh at his little slut. This excercise is repeated several times just to keep me in heat.

When we would return home, I'd have to beg in a special way for permission to cum. And he may or may NOT allow me a cum. oh my goodness, it is still having the same effect.

orchid
08-13-2006, 09:28 AM
pretty much anything my Master asks of me makes me wet.

i especially like when it is an unexpected command - like if we are sitting there watching a movie and he commands me to fellate him...or if we are out and he commands me to masturbate in the car for him while we are driving...better yet, if he reaches over and plays with me whether he allows me to cum or not!

pixie_dust
08-14-2006, 12:37 AM
I have several, but these are a few of my favorites:

1. He orders me to remove an article of clothing while we are travelling in his vehicle.

2. He makes me "touch" him while in restaurants or other public places.

3. He selects a person while we are in a pub, and tells me to get them to give me their phone number or kiss me.

4. He selects my clothing for any activity. (particularly yard/garden)

5. He has me write about a sexual act that we have performed, giving detail about who was involved, how they looked/tasted, what I saw, how it made me feel, etc.

slave327-834-200
08-14-2006, 08:21 AM
The day before a meeting my Master has taken to making me list for him every single toy and instument of pleasure we own, one at a time, as we chat on msn, he will decide whether i should pack it for out meeting, depending on what wonderful plans he has in his beautiful head for me, or not.
Going through each of these items throws up not only wonderful and naughty memories but when he starts to pick the ones he wants i start to think about the possibilities of everything he might do to me the following day! God i get so wet, but of course i will be on the no self-pleasure rule by then so it makes it even more of a huge turn on.
Then to top it all off for every item i forget to list i have to mark a lash in my punishment book, just the thought of receiving these the next day really starts me squriming in my seat, which he will inevitable spot and take as some sort of self pleasure (believe me seat squirming doesn't help a bit at this point!) so its another lash, and the breathing goes and i am tingling and.......... i have to calm myself down because after all i am still at work!