PDA

View Full Version : New and Liberated

DaddyDearest
07-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Hello All
I am a 60, well nearly 60, year old retired high school teacher. I just retired and am celebrating my own time as my own time. I have been a good boy for over 30 years, surrounded daily by a bevy of nubile female freshmen. Yet, I remained paternal, easier than one might think when you get to know them as students.

But now I am just me and want to express my latent fetish for dominance and submission. I dream of control and being controlled. When I was a lad my sister Megan would use me for her explorations. I suppose I have never forgotten, never want to forget, her sessions with me. I long to experience that again.

I would enjoy being the dominant one as well and experience vicariously what my subject is undergoing. Perhaps this community will help me clarify, share enjoy my new self.

Thank you all
DaddyDearest

Tojo
07-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi & welcome DD- thanks for a lovely intro.

You're in good company here, I assure you. Look around & enjoy. :wave:

Tojo

Dundee
07-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Interesting

Silke
07-31-2006, 05:11 PM
:wel to the forums, DaddyDearest. I hope you'll find this a safe and fun environment to explore and make friends. I know I have. :)

Enjoy!

Timberwolf
07-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Welcome aboard, and explore to your heart's content here. I'm sure you will find plenty to peak your interest.

DaddyDearest
07-31-2006, 05:51 PM
I am heartened and pleased with all of your replies. Thank you for the welcome. I am perusing the threads and loving it. It is refreshing to read so many people's honest and intimate fantasies and experiences. "Where man feels most unique, it is there that he is the most universal."

I will be adding to the fantasy forums. How therapeutic. I hope to hide nothing in this community.

Thanks again

Widget
07-31-2006, 05:53 PM
welcome to the forums DaddyDearest and have fun

maddie
07-31-2006, 06:09 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you find much of interest to you here. :hihi:

MsUther
07-31-2006, 06:56 PM
Welcome DaddyDearest, im sure you will have loads of fun here with us:wave:

DaddyDearest
07-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Thank you...thank you...thank you...I am reading some of your threads and now being welcomed by you. A fine place to share.

aree
07-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Hello Daddy :)

Aussiegirl1
08-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Wecome to our little corner of the net,

As you are strarting to see, we are a very friendly group. I am sure you will find a lot here to both entertain and inform.

Aussiegirl

DaddyDearest
08-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Friendly informative and absolutely arousing. Some of the descriptive threads have already forced me "to take myself in hand." Your avatars are erotically delicious.

Thanks
DaddyDearest

debbieh
08-01-2006, 03:00 AM
Hello, DaddyDearest and welcome to the threads! I know how you feel about "taking yourself in hand". Many of the threads here make me do just that, only in the feminine way, of course. :D

cariad
08-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Perhaps this community will help me clarify, share enjoy my new self.

Well, from seeing your later posts, you are doing just that.

I wish you joy in your meanderings through the threads.

cariad

:welcomebo

DaddyDearest
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
What a supporting group. I am encouraged to write up one of my fantasies to the forum after hearing from you all. After,'taking myself in hand,' I 'take pen in hand'. I look forward to reading your posts.
DaddyDearest.

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:44 PM
hello Daddy and welcome to the mad house.