PDA

View Full Version : Uzukasai Intro *New* 18-M-Sub

Uzukasai
07-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Well I guess the thread name pretty much covers everything. My name is JT but I got by Uzukasai, I am 18 as of June and am pretty much just finding my way into the BDSM lifestyle, although I have had small fantasys for years.

Lets see, my current residence is Kobe, Japan, where I am training as well as performing under the Dragon Gate Proffesional Wrestling promotion, yup I am a pro wrestler. It was always kind of funny to me, being a pro wrestler, highschool football player and wrestler, studying martial arts for 5 years, you get the image of a big tough guy but I have always harbored the urge to have a woman I completly devout myself too. Guess I am a hopeless romantic. Im hoping to stay active in the forums but in my line of work, you never know what could happen. Thanks for listening er reading my introduction.

Tojo
07-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi & welcome Uzukasai, thanks for the intro. Yes many male subs are big & strong- just like many Dom/mes are small & puny.

Hope you enjoy it here. :wave:

Tojo

Widget
07-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Hello Uzukasai and welcome.

I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here and you will find what you are looking for.

Uzukasai
07-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks Widget, appreciate it,don't really know what I am looking for though. Acceptance I guess more then anything and I am confident I can find it here, and maybe someone to play with online.

Timberwolf
07-31-2006, 10:09 PM
You're training in Dragon Gate? Awesome.

I hang out over at www.puroresupower.com and have been a devoted follower of the Japanese scene for a long, long time, so a pleasure to meet you for more than one mutual interest it seems.

Welcome to the forum, there's something for everyone here. And it's a great place to learn.

Uzukasai
07-31-2006, 10:13 PM
I...I did'nt expect to find a fellow wrestling fan here. Haha. Yeah I was brought over becuase Matt Sydal if you have ever heard of him, trained me, he put in a few good words for me so now I am over here. Cool to hear you say that, appreciate it.

Timberwolf
07-31-2006, 10:20 PM
I haven't seen a lot of Dragon Gate. I'm more into the old school stuff, a lot of All Japan Classics tapes around here and I've go tthe 1990's covered pretty solidly. But I respect that style they use in DG a lot, it's one of the most athleticly demanding styles in the world. And it's definitely a fun show.

Anyways I'll stop hijacking the thread now, since I'm quite certain everyone else is wondering what I'm on about at this point, and it's not like you came here to chat about Dragon Gate. :D So welcome again!

Uzukasai
07-31-2006, 11:18 PM
I think we scared everyone away...=*(

Aussiegirl1
08-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Welcome Uzulasai,

I am sure you will find the forums a wonderful place to learn and explore.

Have fun

Aussiegirl

MsUther
08-01-2006, 02:04 AM
:welcomebo Uzukasai. I hope you will have lots of fun with us here on this lovely forum.
And now to google Dragon Gate:wave:

cariad
08-01-2006, 04:49 AM
Well, I for one was enjoying hearing about Dragon Gate, could only understand half of what was being said, but to me, reading between the lines, there is magic and focus which is what BDSM has at its best.

:wel Uzukasai

cariad

maddie
08-01-2006, 05:45 AM
Hello Uzukasai! Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you have a very interesting life and I hope you'll share more about it with us in the future.

Curious_1
08-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Hello Uzukasai!!

Welcome to our wonderful world!

I enjoyed meeting you in the chat! It was very interesting listening to you tell us about your life.

Best of luck in your wrestling.
Curi

Uzukasai
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks everyone, glad to see everyone is so welcoming.

Silke
08-01-2006, 01:58 PM
:wel Uzukasai...good to have you with us. :)