PDA

View Full Version : Hello To Everyone

JMW1961
08-01-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi, We are a couple who are new to the scene. Neither of us have any experience with the scene. My wife is very interested in BDSM and has very strong urges to be dominated and finds submissive behaviour extremely arrousing and stimulating. I am unsure how to proceed and the last thing I want to do is to hurt her. So we are here to find out more about the ways, techniques and ideas. All advice would be welcomend however, it might not be used :). We both look forward to communicating with the members and learning from your experience. Thanks

MsUther
08-01-2006, 02:24 AM
Hi and welcome to you both. What a wonderfull thing to do when you both are interested in learing more, I am sure you will find lots of interesting threads here to get you started The community is great, so if there is anything you feel like asking, dont hesitate, just dive in and enjoy :wave:

cariad
08-01-2006, 04:53 AM
Hello again, having already shared with my thoughts, most of which I have already posted elsewhere on this forum, I will not repeat them, but merely extend my welcome to this part of the site.

I enjoyed chatting to you, and was sincerely impressed by how far you have already come. You have discovered much more than you perhaps realise, and certainly than you give yourself credit for.

I wish you both joy on your journey through, and perhaps into BDSMland and hope you discover what is right for you.

cariad

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 12:32 PM
welcome fellow learner.

Silke
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Hiya and :wel to the forums, JMW1961. There's loads of information on this site and what you don't find...well, just ask and you'll be surprised how much advice and creativity the members on this board have to offer. Wishing you lots of fun in your exploration together and looking forward to meeting you. Enjoy! :)

Tojo
08-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi again guys- check out this thread for info http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4529

'Aesop's tips for beginners.'

Remember to have fun! :)

Tojo

Flaming_Redhead
08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey y'all! It's always nice to meet kindrid spirits.