PDA

View Full Version : Call Me

preciousharlet
08-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Kinda odd how this whole thing started. We talked about music and cars. We both liked Bonnie Raitt and old cars. One night he gave me his phone number and told me to call him. I hesitated at first, then got the phone and called him up.

Nervous, I said, "Hey,” and smiled. The nervousness went a way.

We had a nice conversation for about 2 hours that night. When we hung up the phone I noticed I was wet. His voice was sexy and welcoming. I didn’t mind that he made me hot and wet. I liked the thought of having him in my body. Just thinking about it made me smile.

The next day I thought about his voice all day, and I wondered what he looked like. That made me even more wet. I had to relieve myself at work. Then that night he called.

We talked about sex this time, the lifestyle that I’m into, BDSM. He asked questions and I gave him the right answers.

The next thing I knew I was touching myself. My pussy was soaking, just from his voice. I asked him what he was thinking…

"Fucking the shit out of you," he said. "Spreading your legs, getting in between them, playing with your clit, sucking it, pinching it, then sucking it harder."

The thought of that made me drip. I hadn’t had that in so long.

"Then kissing up your body, my hard cock at your entrance. Taking your hands, placing them above your head, holding them there as I push into you hard," he continued.

While playing with my clit on the other end, I had begun to moan without realizing it.

"You like the thought of that don’t you? The thought of me thrusting into you hard, making you want more, making you moan and squirm?" he asked.

I nodded and moaned yes. He described to me how and what he would do to me.

"Then I’d turn you over and hold your hands behind your back, your ass in the air as I fucked you from behind."

That comment drove me over the edge.

I was rubbing myself harder, moaning loudly, almost screaming.

Knowing there were three other people in the house I tried to contain it.

As I came I could hear him smile on the other end before he came as well.

I liked the sound of him cumming. It made me happy.

We lay there for a few minutes as the aftershocks took over and faded away. We said our good nights and hung up the phone.

I didn’t know phone sex could be so intense.

I looked forward to talking to him when I could. And he didn’t know that I made it a point to cum when I talked to him.

maddie
08-01-2006, 11:10 AM
That's a fine story, precious. I might like a little more description of his voice, why she finds it sexy and welcoming.

Second paragraph: "Nervous" ought to be "Nervously", because it's an adverb modifying how she says something.

Widget
08-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi preciousharlet, Loved the idea. Very hot. Other than a few spelling and grammar errors it was very nice.

I moved it to here because it seemed to fall more into the fantasy thread than the story feed back.

Are you looking for feedback on your story? or sharing a fantasy with us?

preciousharlet
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
well actually a little of both widget... this was a true story .. so ..

Sir_G
08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Quite a hot little story there precious. I really enjoyed it. A description of you masturbating at work would have been nice to read as well.

Please write more.