PDA

View Full Version : Uzukasai New Picture Thread

Uzukasai
08-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Whoo, anyway we had some problems with the first one but its all cleared up, anyway hopefulyl for the final time, it is I. Gotta explaina few things first. On 2 of the pictures, I am in makeup, well stage makeup. Its part of my wrestling chracter who is a big punk so therefore the makeup is punkish but girls I know said they have liked it so. Also I added the pic of me hittign another wrestler with a lightube, figured it would get some fun repsonses. :whogivesa ..oh yeah anyway here they are.

submissivewife
08-01-2006, 06:59 PM
The last pic is my favorite....very nice...

Silke
08-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I like the second one *big grin* and the cat is cute...is it yours? :)

Sir_G
08-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Cool pics. The fluro tube one is smashing *groan* (straight from Uncle Ed's book of quips.) Must be fun dressing up for work.

Uzukasai
08-01-2006, 07:30 PM
submissivewife: Thanks I appreciate it.

Silke: Yup thats my cat, good ole Tabs. I actually got to bring her to Japan with me so im petting her right now. Love her so much.

gregsta: Indeed smashing. I posted it so the domme's knew I was;nt afraid of pain,a lthough in that picture I was the one causing it. Lol, yes it can be fun getting ready for work but when I first got into ym character, i felt ankward becuase I had to ask all my friends who where girls about mascara and nail polish and how to apply it and what not. Meh, atleast they had fun with it...and I did too. =D

wingsofanangel
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
-DIES AND GOES TO HEAVEN!-

My pc crashes... I am away for nearly 3 weeks..... and I come back to this?!

-DIES-

Beaaaaautiful! Not only do you own a as I lay dying shirt.. but also Trivum.. OMG.. I LOOOOOOOOOVE them. I saw them with Killswitch Engage long before they got big and fell in LOVE with them!

Someone with WONDERFUL music taste ... well.. similar to mine anyway... and a boy with make up... -giggles-

MMkay... I am good now.. very good!

she_screams
08-19-2006, 03:54 PM
OMG - quite tasty yourself. lol. The beautiful and sexy one's never say that they are why is that?! lol. We can share an Asian girl. lol. Yuo look better than me in make up 100%! lol
s_s

Uzukasai
08-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Thank you...I think. Thats actually the third time now I have heard someone on this board say I look better then them with makeup. I guess....thats a good thing. Haha. Once again thanks for the comments.

Gr1m'sGirl
08-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Sexy. Love the third one.

Uzukasai
08-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Thank you very much. Here are a few more for you all. =D

The first two are some recent promotional shots. The third one was a picture I took for a member of this board, and the last one was from my last APW show before coming to Japan. I figured someone here would like the blood.

Silke
08-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh my God...I hope your opponent looked as bad as you did for that last picture. *shudders* Nice pictures, Uzukasai! :)

Uzukasai
08-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks Silke, and yeah, he was pretty bad as well but I had the worst of it...it was there going away present to me. :32:

wingsofanangel
08-27-2006, 02:39 PM
hehe I have seen all of these ... but I still love seeing them everytime...

I must admit your promo movie thing they did for you was HOT... -sigh-

lol... great pics!

Uzukasai
08-27-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks angel. You keep showing your pics too, we all enjoy them. :blurp_ani