PDA

View Full Version : This little story could easily be my youth

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 01:34 AM
After being brought up in the Big City. Always loved the trips to country and finally married a Farmer with our own small Dairy (13 Freisians & me (smile)

So, when i found this story, felt it completely natural.

Cindy
Cindy was a little strange. She had a strange body and a strange mind. As a child, living in a small village her only girlfriends where farmersdaughters. She liked to play in the barns and stables. Her favoured role was that of a cow or a heifer. Cindy had short legs and extremely long arms. When other girls could barely touch the floor with their fingertips when bending over with stiff legs. Cindy put her whole hand on the floor. So often Cindy would be seen on hands and feet with a girlfriend playing farmer.

At first her parents thought that her desire to become a cow has just a child's fantasy. But at a time that other girls started to get interested in boys Cindy still wanted to play cow. Boys thought she was a bit funny.

When her breasts started to develop she called them udders. That was the first funny thing, the second was the fact that she sometimes suddenly dropped on all fours and softly mooed.
Other girls get breasts, I get udders, she once said when she and her sister Jenny compared tits. I hope they get large she said. Because I want to give a lot of milk like the other cows.

Once when she arrived at the farm where a classmate lived she showed her classmate's father her tits and asked if these would become good udders. The father, who was divorced and hadn't touched a woman for a long time couldn't resist and took her tits in both hands. Yes Cindy i feel you will have good and large tits in the future. I don't have tits Mr Grand, i have udders. I am really a cow but i am borne in the wrong body. Oh Yes, I have heard that he said. But what do your parents think about that?
They think i am a bit out of my mind. Also because i don't want to play with the boys, i just want to be in the stable. They don't understand that i am a cow and they would have liked to sent me to a psychiatrist but they don't have the money for it.

Later that evening Mr Grand asked Louisa, his daughter, what she knew about Cindy's problem. Well, you know they are simple folks who are quite poor. You must have noticed the old fashioned clothes she and her sister wear. Hm, so there is really no chance that they can send Cindy to a good psychiatrist? No, not at all. But i know that reverend Brown will visit them tomorrow to talk about her and give some advice.

Louisa was right. The next day reverend Brown came and Cindy's parents told him all about the strange ideas of heir daughter. The reverend sat there just listening. At the end he said: it is a difficult decision for you to make but there is a solution which could turn her into giving it up but it could also go wrong. You could say, it can turn her out and it can turn her in. If it turns her in, she is lost to you as a daughter forever.
It will take about three weeks. But it’ll probably cost you nothing if you know the right people and if it can be done somewhere around the village. It can be done during the school holidays. And then he told her parents about the plan he had.

That evening her parents went to see Mr Grand as they did a few times a year. They told him the plan and asked him what he thought about it. They had always regarded Mr Grand as a knowledgeable person. He told them some things he knew because his daughter had told him. Then he said: let’s do it this way, I come to get her and keep her here for three weeks even if she gets bored after two days. When she gets bored after two days the fact that she has to stay the whole three weeks will cure her. But what if she likes it?
I am sure this will cure her, Cindy’s father said. But what do you need for her lodging, Oh, that’s nothing. I just want to help you.

One month later, school holiday started. Cindy made plans about visiting some relatives and working in the same shop where she always worked during holidays. She wanted to phone her cousin to make an appointment when her mother said: No Cindy, you can not go this year. Why not? Is there no money for the train trip? I will earn my own money in the shop.

No, we have planned a different holiday for you this year. You will live on the farm of Louisa’s father for three weeks. He comes to get you this evening.
I like Louisa and her father but why do i have to be there for three weeks? And why is he going to take me there. I can easily go there on my bicycle. Well we thought you did very well this year at school so we might give you a holiday as a cow.

Cindy was stunned. After all this talk about psychiatrists and being accused of a mental illness there was the fulfilment of a dream. She jumped with joy and threw herself into her mothers arms. Her parents didn’t look very happy but she didn’t notice that. But there is one thing, her father said: even if you are bored after some days you will have to stay for three weeks.
Oh, that’s no problem she said.

Suddenly the phone rang. It’s Mr Grand, her father said. Now get ready for him.
What do i have to take with me she asked. Nothing , just your naked body. Now go to your room quickly and undress yourself and get rid of all rings, braces and so on. Cindy ran upstairs, her hart pounding, her legs trembling. Is Mr Grand coming asked her sister who was in their bedroom reading a book. Yes, did you know it already? Yes I heard it this morning.

Cindy never undressed herself that fast before. Then she came down the stairs. Her father, standing near the front door, told her to get on all fours. Mr Grand pulled the small cattle trailer op to the door. He wanted to do everything as much as possible as if he was taking away a normal animal but he did not want to lead her through the street and meet some curious neighbour. He took a yellow rope and tied it around her neck , lead her into the trailer and fastened the rope to the side. The door was closed behind her. Slowly the car took to the street. Mr Grand didn’t drive fast because he was not sure she could stay on all fours if he turned a corner. He took the small local roads.

When they arrived at his farm Louisa opened the door of the trailer and unfastened the rope. Don’t talk she said, cows don’t talk. Cindy was brought to the same stable as where the heifers where kept. She did not have her own special stable but was put in between the heifers. Louisa left the stable and put out the light. Cindy stood there for a long time on all fours in the moonlight that shone through the windows. The animal on the right was curious and got up to smell her face and her cunt. A cunt that was wet and warm. She was very exited because a dream had come true, at least for three weeks. Then she lay down on the straw. Dreaming happy dreams of being milked and romping about on the pasture.

Next morning Mr Grand came to the stable early. He said to her; I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Remember you are not supposed to talk, cows don’t talk, they just moo. We will feed you a lot of vegetables because cows don’t eat meat. It,s a sunny day today so we will take you to the pasture with the other heifers.
When I open the stable doors you just follow them. It is a pasture that can’t be seen from the road. From now on Louisa will take care of you. Do you understand? Cindy looked at him and just moowed.
Ok, there is another thing. Your parents told you already that even if you get bored within a few days you still will have to stay three weeks.

Then he opened the stable and the heifers were running to the pasture with upturned tails. Cindy ofcourse could not run as fast but tried to follow them as fast as she could. When she was in, Mr Grand closed the gate. She followed the fence around the pasture. The pasture was about fifty meters away from the farm. When she saw Louisa working in the vegetable garden she moowed loud. Louisa just looked and went on with the job at hand. Cindy suddenly realised that farmers never wave at their cows.

Cindy could stand on all fours for about one hour without getting really tired because she had practiced it in her bedroom in the evenings when her parents where goiing into town and her sister was out to see a girlfriend. Now she did not know the time but she tried to stay that way until her knees started to tremble.

It was all new today. Being in a pasture stark naked on all fours, the warm wind blowing around the parts that were normally covered, her udders and cunt. No people around for hours. Just the heifers grazing and occasionally sniffing her. Some car in the distance. Once a bird landed on her back and tried to pull out some hair for it’s nest. She had decided she would have to do some yoga practice. Not the bodily part but the emptying of the mind. Otherwise a day would look like ages. And also:cows weren’t supposed to think.

Back at the farm Louisa and her father stood watching Cindy. Will she be happy, will she stay that way all these weeks? Oh yes dad, Louisa said. I think so because she talked about this way back when. At the time we were at the kindergarten she told me about it. Hm, maybe you’re right. But what if she doesn’t want to come out of her fantasy at the end? Why do you think about that daddy. Well, because her father thinks this treatment will cure her but i am not sure of that. I actually think it might get her deeper into it. We will know it within a few days.

Just watch her behaviour for the next days. If by the end of this week you get the feeling she is no longer a girl playing that she is cow but she is a cow in a human body then she’ll stick with it.

cont. ....

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 01:36 AM

That evening a happy looking Cindy was brought back to the stable. There she got her mix of vegetables and cereals. She was on all fours while eating because her food was in a bucket fastened to the stable wall. To eat she had to put her head into the bucket. Standing in the stable she reflected on the day gone by. It had been a wondrous day, a long but happy day. This would be the best holiday she ever had. She lay down on the straw with her back against one of the heifers. There where no dreams of cows tonight. There was no need for, she was a cow.

There was somebody else who was dreaming. Louisa was dreaming of sitting on a stool in the stable milking her friend like if she was just milking a cow. And she saw herself walking with Cindy on the cattlemarket.

For the next few days Cindy practiced not only yoga but cow behaviour as well. There was a calf brought into the stable. Here’s a new friend said Mr Grand. Her mother died so we have to feed her through the bottle. It’s a shame you can’t feed it yet. Mr Grand lead it into the stable by letting it suck his finger. Cindy walked up to the calf and sniffed at it the way calves usually do. It started to search for udders and tried to suck Cindy's breasts. Mr Grand took a bottle out of his pocket and weaned the calf.
I will put you both in a small enclosure today so your friend can get used to the loss of her mother. As soon as the bottle was empty he took them out to the enclosure that was on the south side of the stable. The calf kept close to Cindy all the time and you could see that she saw Cindy as a stand in for her real mother. Cindy, didn't mind 'cause she felled more cow than ever. She could already stand on all fours for two hours.

After a week Cindy's parents came along. They had thought to find a Cindy that would ask them to take her home again because she was bored and did not want to get on with playing cow. They would refuse it. But they did not expect her to behave as she did now.
Cindy was out to the pasture with the heifers and the young calf. Her parents came to the farm at the end of the afternoon.
Mr Grand took them to the pasture to show where Cindy was.
They called Cindy but she didn't hear them or did not want to hear them. She looked in their direction but with such a cowlike vacant look that it looked like she was already a cow in her mind. She is a real stubborn child, her father said to Mr Grand. Well, i don't know if that's right but you can try to talk to her when she comes to the stable within a few minutes.
Louisa was rounding up the heifers and bringing them to the stable. Cindy and the calf followed. Her parents had been taken to the stable by Mr Grand and were waiting to see if they could talk to her. Hi Cindy, how do you feel now? her father said. Cindy did not even look at him but went straight to the bucket with food and stuck her head into it and started to eat. Her mother was shocked by what she saw. She stood there with her hand across her mouth and did not say a word. Her father patted Cindy's back as if he was patting a real heifer. He thought that he might get some contact with Cindy that way. Just once she took her head out of the bucket for a while and looked at her parents. But even while her father started to ask her if she stil liked it this way she said: YES and put her head back in.
You see Mr Jones, your daughter is really into it now and she does not want to go home. Do you come next week again?
Well, i might come but i think my wife wouldn't. It's to much for her. Yes i saw it. Mr Grand had seen the tears on her cheeks.

The second week passed by like the first. Cindy became more like a cow. While in the first week she answered the questions of her friend Louisa with a whole but usually short sentence. This week she said only:Hm or yes or no. In the first week she tried to piss outside in the morning to keep the stable clean but now she just did it in the stable as she felt like it. She also started to shit and piss standing on all fours.
Louisa looked at her clasmate and wondered if the dream she had some days ago would come true. Would she ever milk Cindy?

At the end of the week there was a visit of her father and Jenny. This time even her father was a bit shocked because he could not get a contact
with his daughter. No eye to eye contact like the last time and no answering of questions. When their father was outside talking to Mr Grand,
Jenny asked Cindy if she liked it this way. Cindy answered her wirth a soft: yes. Would you like to stay forever Cindy? Oh yes.
Jenny caressed her sisters back and took a long look at her and smiled. I hope for you that you can stay. But remember, cows have to give birth first to be able to give milk.

At the end of the third week Cindy could stand on all fours for almost three hours. She was on all fours when Mr Grand was entering the stable
that morning. He weaned the calf but when he was finished Cindy tried to suck the bottle too. He pushed her head aside, no Cindy, that's not for you he said. At the same time he unzipped his fly and pulled out his almost stiff cock and let Cindy suck it. She sucked it as she would have done a teat on a bottle. But even then, he enjoyed it. He held her head until he shot his load straight into her throat. Aah, youre a good girl. Or are you a good cow? I don't know but it's a shame that i have to give you back to your parents within a few days now.

One evening there was a phonecall that changed the destiny of Cindy. A nephew of the Jones family called to say that Cindy's parents and sister had been driving along a country road 500 miles from home when a cow struck their car. The car overturned and they got injured. It would take several month before they would be able to walk and take care of themselves. Jenny would like to ask if Mr Grand and Louisa could take care of Cindy. Her parents where still unconscious. If it was easier for them he could keep Cindy as she was now.If they coul fulfil her wishes it was also Ok. To the nephew this was a bit puzzling but Mr Grand jumped for joy. When he told this all to Louisa she looked in his eyes and smiled. I know what you are thinking of, dirty old man. Her father just grinned. They will be into a surprise. But if it works out good, she 'l stay. Also., they can't really complain because of their plan for the last three weeks.

... continued /3

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 01:36 AM
That evening Louisa put Cindy in a small boxlike stable. She tied a rope around her neck and fastned it to the wall. Two hours after dinnertime
Mr Grand entered the stable. He visited the cows, heifers and calves. And kept Cindy as the last one. He stood there looking at her and thinking how to start. How does a farmer fuck his livestock, with or without his clothes on? He stepped out of his clothes, and opened the stable.
While caressing Cindy he said: now i will make you a real cow honey. He started with the udders he was goiing to milk next year when all was well. Slowly he worked his way to the back. Cindy, softly mooed when he started to touch her cunt. It was becoming wet. OK honey, now it's
time to get you pregnant he said when his stiff cock entered her cunt and he started to ride her slowly. If he would fuck her roughly she might fall over. He took time to make sure all his semen would enter her nice and warm cunt. Not a drop should be wasted.
When he had dressed himself again he took her to her usual stable and told her to stay on all fours in order to keep the semen in.

Did you do it daddy? Louisa asked this when he came back to the house. Yes, all acording to the plan lady. I suppose she enjoyed it too daddy.
Well, i do not know if she understands where we are aiming at, now that she is so much cowlike. But we are at least attempting to fulfil her fantasy to the very last part of it. If her family will act as we think. She will be the first girl with such a fantasy that has it fulfilled.
Within the next few days he fucked Cindy a few times. Most of the time he kept his clothes on and did it when Cindy was back at the stable in the afternoon. And he had a very rewarding dinner afterwards.

Louisa went back to school again where she told about the accident of Cindy's parents. She made it look like Cindy had been in the car too.
They where living in the south of the USA but days started to get colder and Cindy was more often kept indoors. Also because now the leaves started to fall you might be able to see Cindy from the road.

Jenny had phoned that she would come home before her parents. She could not take Cindy home because she had to get some help herself.
But she would be coming along to see Cindy. Jenny came after about three months, she got out of her car with some difficulty and you could see that not all was wel. Hi Louisa, how are you. Oh just fine. Cindy's fine too? Sure, she's fine. Let's go to her stable. I must say, you might be in for a surprise. Jenny looked at Louisa and smiled. I am not as strange and naiive as my parents. So she has a tummy, eh. Louisa said nothing but opened the stable door. And they slowly walked up to Cindy's stable. How many month now?
Three, just after the accident we started. It's your father's? Yes, we thought that was the best way to keep it a secret.
What will your parents say about her tummy. They probably think it's Cindy's fault.

Another two month later her parents came. It was a very difficult ride for them. Not because of the accident but because they hadn't been able to do anything for their daughter. Would their daughter recognise them as her parents and come home or would she be stuck in her fantasy forever. And what to do, because they had to sell their house to pay the hospital bills. It was on a saturday morning and Mr Grand and Louisa stood at the front door. Hello, nice to see you are both better again. Come in the house first, coffee is ready. They set down in the large kitchen. So, it has taken quite some time but i am glad to see you again in good health. You know that Jenny has been here as well. She asked us to keep Cindy here because she could not take care of her.
Cindy is still in her stable and feeling well too i think. We can not talk to her any longer, she does act as a real cow now. I do not know if it is good to take her home now that she is used so much to the life on the farm. But Mr Grand, let's have a look and see what Cindy herself thinks of it. This was said by her mother. Ok, let's go then. They entered the dimly lit stable where most of the cows where sleeping already.
Louisa put on the light when they stood in front of Cindy's stable. They saw Cindy from the side. And that's why her mother let out a cry: Cindy!! what have you done! Because from the side you had the best view of her five month belly. You, you,you.........slut. Her mother had difficulties getting the words out. She was so agitated. . Oh, my god, her father said. Not because of his daughters belly but because his wife nearly fainted. ( His two daughters never interested him much actually).
Let's go back to the kitchen or do you want to talk to Cindy. No, let's go to the kitchen.

I don't want this...............slut in my house again, now she has done everything for this stupid fantasy, said her mother, while she slammed the table. Well couldn't we try to talk to her and have her baby adopted offered her father. No, you heard what Mr Grand said did you? You can not talk to her anymore. And we can't pay a shrink to get her out of this. She is a cow now and she can stay a cow as far as I am concerned.
Mr Grant what would you advice us to do now. Well, as you see her as a cow now and as you have some financial difficulties you might as well sell her. Sell my daughter? Yes Mr Jones, sell your daughter. But that 's illegal. Well, is there anybody who needs to know you have sold her?
You can always tell that she moved to a differend state. Yes John, let's sell her. But do you know someone who would be interested Mr Grand?

Well, as I have observed her now for the last 5 month I think I would like to buy her. But it depends on how much you want to ask for her.
$15000 I think, said her mother quickly. That's to much for a human heifer who might not give enough milk. I have to get mony for her milk.
And I do not know yet if I can market it. Let's say $7500. Oh that's half of it. Yes, that's right. Ok, if you give us $12500 it's ok. Don't forget that we have fed her for 6 month already. I offer $10000 and not more. Ok, sold.

At this point Cindy finaly crossed the line between girl and cow. Now she would be cattle. Real human cattle.
She was no longer valued as a nice young girl, a bit strange but nice. Now she was only valued commercially.
Valued for the amount of milk she would give daily and for the price her baby's would fetch at the adoption market.

Four month later the baby girl was born in the stable. The first three days Cindy nourished it.
Then Louisa started to milk her former classmate. She sat on a small stool and milked her twice a day just like she would milk a goat.
They had decided to bring up the girl themselves and make her get used to live in a stable on the straw but at the same time give her some companions. So they put her in a small box next to the piglets. . Cindy volunteered to become cattle but her daughter had no choice.

After a year she was impregnated by a guy whose wife was barren. This was done every 14 months. Everytime they fetched $20000.
When Cindy was about forty, Mr Grand decided to stop with farming because he was about seventy.
And Cindy wasn't giving a litre or more a day as she did when young. Also her last pregnancy had been a difficult one and the child was not accepted by the couple because of some defects.
Cindy was sold, along with her daughter, ( who didn't give enough milk) to the local butcher who was interested in some speciality meat.

END

xxx (smile)

agp_millie
09-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Perhaps with selective breeding in the latter part of 21st. Century, We might have a field with cows like this ?

(smile) MooooooOOO!!

joyfull8nl
04-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Like stories like yours. How many minutes did it took you?
I once tasted a drop of human milk myself. It is sweet and very light.
Pitty is it is so difficult to get in a scene like that.

Kind regards,

Warrior
04-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Perhaps with selective breeding in the latter part of 21st. Century, We might have a field with cows like this ?

(smile) MooooooOOO!!

It would take more than selective breeding to accomplish that. Perhaps genetic engineering combined with selective breeding. But of course it would never happen due to the huge fuss about genetic engineering even on a small scale. You know they have engineered (experimental) cows to produce milk with a human protein in it?

I enjoyed your story for the sci-fi (psycholgy) behind it. BTW I think the pic looks more catlike than cowlike. Kinda like a human-cat-cow.

agp_millie
04-20-2004, 01:51 PM
It would take more than selective breeding to accomplish that. Perhaps genetic engineering combined with selective breeding. But of course it would never happen due to the huge fuss about genetic engineering even on a small scale. You know they have engineered (experimental) cows to produce milk with a human protein in it?

... And there was me hoping that next time around, i could be genetically modified and selectively bred. (smile)

(Sigh!) i shall dream on regardless of Scientific facts today that can change tomorrow.
Look at the positives ...
1) i am a cow by Nature, so 'people' say. :)

2) i have VERY competent udders that wouldn't take that much work to 'overclock' (that's a computer term, i read in a computer mag. so hope you know what it means.)

3) More important, my blood group is 'O' and so are bovines.

5) i enjoyed giving birth to 3 babes, all over 10lb. and a calf is about 40lb. ... so with a bit of 'how's your father' we should get a 20lb. hucow.

6) i reckon! And my milk can be made into butter before it leaves me, with a bit of effort and jogging a long way. :( ... So that shows the start of a new efficient herd.

I'm sure you will give it your serious consideration.

xxx
ps. i have encl. a pic. of my keyboard. i washed it so that it would look it's best.
Mooooo!

fetish101
04-20-2004, 10:50 PM
[B]
ps. i have encl. a pic. of my keyboard. i washed it so that it would look it's best.
Mooooo!

Holy crap! Those are some big ass...umm...buttons...on that keyboard of yours there..