PDA

View Full Version : Stinging nettles game

nudist
08-04-2006, 10:11 AM
As nudist I discovered stinging nettles to be sexually most stimulating.

First I put nettles between my legs and make a nettle crown around my penis.

Second I put nettles between the skin of the hang-tits of my slave nudist friend.

Third I start moving my nettle crown between the slave legs, intensely hitting her skin.

The result is most enjoyable pain while having sex.

Staying naked in the sun afterwards, the exciting sensation is maintained a couple of hours. No marks are left some 6 hours later.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
08-04-2006, 10:34 AM
I'll be looking forward to seeing these.

I've heard of something similar to this before and
it does sound like someone could have a lot of pleasure
this way.

nudist
08-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Nipples need seperate intense treatment: bind the nipples off with a kitchen rope, then strike fresh nettles on the swollen nipples, they will swell up even more and add clamps.

It gives a hot sensation: enjoy our nettled bodies and burning nipples !

_ID_
08-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I've seen nettle play done. The activity didn't peak my interest, however watching it done was very interesting indeed.

V/R
ID

meredith^
08-05-2006, 12:40 PM
You don't want to do something like this if your allergic to nettles. I am, and if I would do something like this I would have stinging and itchy rash for a few days. And it could be worse for some people. So have fun but be careful.

nudist
08-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Meredith, when I was 18 years old I also had a kind of allergic reaction from stinging nettles and so I really avoided them as much as possible when walking naked in the woods. Once while having outdoors sex a got on my back right in the nettles stinging large parts of my body. Being most excited with my girl 's body on mine I noticed only afterwards. It took days before the marks and burning feeling disappeared, the marks reappeared during weeks everytime I took a shower. Now I can wrap my skin with nettles just feeling an enjoyable 'pain' sensation. My penis got that much 'hits' that very rarely any marks can be seen. There may be something of training to do, to get used. Perhaps you can experience this sensation one day .

your nudist

Asia
08-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi Meredith, when I was 18 years old I also had a kind of allergic reaction from stinging nettles and so I really avoided them as much as possible when walking naked in the woods. Once while having outdoors sex a got on my back right in the nettles stinging large parts of my body. Being most excited with my girl 's body on mine I noticed only afterwards. It took days before the marks and burning feeling disappeared, the marks reappeared during weeks everytime I took a shower. Now I can wrap my skin with nettles just feeling an enjoyable 'pain' sensation. My penis got that much 'hits' that very rarely any marks can be seen. There may be something of training to do, to get used. Perhaps you can experience this sensation one day .

your nudist

Oh my!
You two really know and love each other - adorable. But for me, *ouch*!
Asia
xxx

nudist
08-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh my!
You two really know and love each other - adorable. But for me, *ouch*!
Asia
xxx

No, dear Asia, love isn't a must. The photographs I used in this thread were made with a friend who's husband is unaware of the BDSM nature of his wife. As she had a short relationship with me years ago, we kept contact and I satisfy her BDSM needs limiting us to oral sex or masturbation. The nettles were so exciting that I slipped several times inside her, finally sharing an orgasm for the first time since long. But it remains physical sex just for pleasure.

nudist
08-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Any idea what came next ?

Asia
08-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Any idea what came next ?

Wow - that really is a beautiful photo .... Next time, a thorn crown..

In an attempt to answer your question, I hazzard a guess... You?
*smiles*
Asia
xxx

nudist
08-10-2006, 10:01 PM

*smiles*
Asia
xxx

I feel you got it right on the tip of your hot tongue, but it's not easy to speak while enjoying cum-cum-bertime, if that's what crosses your mind my sweet Asia .... :spermsmil , Your Nudist

nudist
08-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Thanks for suggesting thorns, couldn't find thistles, but holly did fine as well.

Someone is trying to find out why I wanted to say "Hi" to all people in Asia...

Didn't know where to put the crown, so tried here and there. I disguised to look like Christ and skinned back...

Hope this satisfies the religious fetish....

xxx

*smiles*
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-14-2006, 10:06 AM
I can't wait for the photo's to be approved - if only we'd taken photos with the thistles *sighs*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

nudist
08-14-2006, 10:22 AM
The photographs are 'still' warm, made this afternoon... I care about the cross, you for the altar ? I remember in churches having heared about consuming the flesh and blood of Christ on the altar... Never understood what they meant by that ... *big smile*

Asia
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Honey, I care so much about the cross, it's often warm and covered my juices and I can never forget the delights on the hours spent on the altar and in the confessional box - so cold, so tingling, so sinful, so forbidden, so right, so wrong, so forgive me God. My Priest uncles and my family preist did *smiles*

If I could lose my linear mind for a while and delve into the abstract, I could write a fictional story based some of my experiences. I could just write about the facts - they were erotic enough - I'm so glad we had the same RC upbringing and the same visions that planted those seeds of our later sexual fetishes - I'm glad I'm not the only one *smiles and skips with Nudist*

wingsofanangel
08-14-2006, 03:13 PM
may I just mention you have the most delicious diamond cut I have seen since Brandon Boyd of Incubus...

WOW!.... I really love it.... I do not like really built guys.. but I am a sucker for a diamond cut... I BEG Master to let me see his.... -giggles- I'm dork..

and those nettle thingies look OWWWWIE! .. -pouts- I dun like itchy burney stuffs! YIKES!

nudist
08-15-2006, 02:28 AM
Whenever you want honey...

Stinging Hug, your nudist

may I just mention you have the most delicious diamond cut I have seen since Brandon Boyd of Incubus...

WOW!.... I really love it.... I do not like really built guys.. but I am a sucker for a diamond cut... I BEG Master to let me see his.... -giggles- I'm dork..

and those nettle thingies look OWWWWIE! .. -pouts- I dun like itchy burney stuffs! YIKES!

Asia
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks for suggesting thorns, couldn't find thistles, but holly did fine as well.

Didn't know where to put the crown, so tried here and there. I disguised to look like Christ and skinned back...

xxx

Oh MY.....
My dearest Nudist,
I don't think I've been that touched before in my life *sighs*.
I now know what you mean about saying 'Hi to all the people in Asia' *laughs*
Just so you know, this Asia has downloaded those beautiful photos and will keep them to gaze upon almost daily - next to her images of Christ, and especially when the Religious urge strikes me again, and again, and again...
All my love - so deep, I can't say how much....
Asia
xxxxxxxxx
~I still can't believe you took my suggestion and made it into something so beautiful~
xxxxxxxxxx

nudist
08-15-2006, 09:06 AM
My sweet Asia, I'm pleased to read I get my picture on your altar, right in your view every time you pray, rubbing your pussy wet while preparing to receive the body of Christ. This body is yours to suck, to hug, to torture and to fuck, whatever comes up in your dreams... my cross will be always there.

With all my naked love and passion, hug and kiss, Your nudist.

Oh MY.....
My dearest Nudist,
I don't think I've been that touched before in my life *sighs*.
I now know what you mean about saying 'Hi to all the people in Asia' *laughs*
Just so you know, this Asia has downloaded those beautiful photos and will keep them to gaze upon almost daily - next to her images of Christ, and especially when the Religious urge strikes me again, and again, and again...
All my love - so deep, I can't say how much....
Asia
xxxxxxxxx
~I still can't believe you took my suggestion and made it into something so beautiful~
xxxxxxxxxx

Asia
08-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Honey,
I'm going to try and take a camera in with us - I know this is an immortal sin, possibly the an *original* sin but you have inspired me yet again ~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Dundee
08-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Quoting Asia when she is stressed: Jesus suffering fuck

Now I ken what you mean doll! :)
DM
x

nudist
08-16-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm so eager to be part of this immortal sin. let's get wet of lust my sweet Asia. The body of Christ is waiting for yours with love, Your Nudist

Honey,
I'm going to try and take a camera in with us - I know this is an immortal sin, possibly the an *original* sin but you have inspired me yet again ~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-17-2006, 07:14 AM
As it seems there will be a long time before I can indulge in any of the religious fetishes I enjoy so much, the wonderful Sir Alex, who stumbled onto this thread, worked magically with his nimble fingers and after I sent him the original photo via email (I didn't post in on here), he returned it to me with this image.

It must have been my talk of wanting to fuck and taste the body of Christ, the mental power as opposed to the physical power that he had, the memories of me being bound on a cross while God's preachers whipped me and then took me down before fucking me while whispering passages of the bible....

Sir Alex, you have done one better and I am indebted to you for 'taking' this photo one step beyond
*laughs*

I, for one, love it....laugh? I was in tears of laughter - such a marvellous mind Sir Alex and of course credit to the adorable Nudist, whose above words were the basis of this photo...
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

nudist
08-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Ooeps, taken by Jezus from behind! It seems he had forgotten his knife ... laugh... Like the RC always said: Jezus is always and everywhere and everyone's friend. My sweet Asia, even tied up in the woods nobody is safe for this Christ.

Big hug, your smiling nudist...

Asia
08-18-2006, 01:46 AM
My dear Nudist,
JC is indeed holding a knife but his beard is covering it - does he not covet all? *smiles*
Asia
~kiss~
xxx

Dundee
08-18-2006, 03:16 AM
OK Asia,
That is the funniest thing I've seen in ages! LOL.
VERY good :)
DM
x

nudist
08-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Several pictures were made to try out the digital camera. Here are two more of the series we made last week when I got an unexpected visit from a friend.

While I felt the thorns very well, I couldn't find any wounds afterwards. While sucking between the thorns, my friend got her nose bleeding by a thorn... nut I think that Wingsofanangel will love to see this ?

Asia
08-19-2006, 06:52 AM
My dear Nudist,
I'm very much looking forward to these too *smiles*
Asia
xxx

nudist
08-19-2006, 07:17 AM
The poll indicates that only a small minority opposes exhibitionism, so I feel encouraged to show some more pictures. Thanks for that spendid idea my sweet Asia, I hope you'll not get too dirty ideas when you'll the pics...

Kisses, Your nudist

My dear Nudist,
I'm very much looking forward to these too *smiles*
Asia
xxx

SheepishJaina
08-19-2006, 12:14 PM
nudist, your pictures make me itch and squirm! It looks like something that could be alot of fun, but I highly doubt I could do something like that! Very nice though, I can't wait to see what else ye've done. :)

she_screams
08-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Bloody hell! looks painful but i havent tried it so cant comment. it looks like your enjoying it good though. are you and asia a couple then? is hername carved into your tummy? Ive spoken to her in the chatrooms and shes ace and dead funny so lucky you!!

nudist
08-20-2006, 03:54 AM
Nudists expose their body to sun, wind, rain, earth and water. Hanging around naked in nature is a real sensation to the uncovered skin which feels the plants, branches, all kind of insects crawling around. Of course one may not be scared of stinging nettles, biting ants, bugs etc. Familiar with these natural feelings, it is inevitable at a given moment to try these out in outdoors BDSM sessions. It is much a matter of knowing what to expect.

And BrattyOne, since several people seem to be most curious but too afraid to use these techniques, I give the advice to try it out on a small part of the body. In the beginning we used to bind up the nipples with kitchen rope, then rubbing a small branch of nettles, leaf by leaf over the swelling nipples. It gives a most excited feeling. Applying nettles on larger parts of the body requires some more experience. There is only one friend I can have sex with, having nettles in the folds of her breasts while I wrap my body with nettles between her legs. Having a hairy pussy is an advantage as stinging the labia or inside causes an anti climax with some women.

Give it a try and have fun...

Naked hug, your nudist

nudist, your pictures make me itch and squirm! It looks like something that could be alot of fun, but I highly doubt I could do something like that! Very nice though, I can't wait to see what else ye've done. :)

nudist
08-20-2006, 04:13 AM
Hi She_screams, I can only suggest to you to get undressed and go out to discover the pleasure of torture by mother nature.

I share fetish and some dirty fantasies with Asia, both switches, comfortable naked and exhibitionists, but unfortunately our play is just a vitual one. Yes I spent the day naked with "Hi Asia" on my tummy... I hope to share more 'hot' pics with this community in the future.

Naked hug, your Nudist

Bloody hell! looks painful but i havent tried it so cant comment. it looks like your enjoying it good though. are you and asia a couple then? is hername carved into your tummy? Ive spoken to her in the chatrooms and shes ace and dead funny so lucky you!!

she_screams
08-20-2006, 06:10 AM
i think they look hot! but not all of us look like you two naked so better keep my clothes on. lol. id like to see more and im sure others would too
s_s

nudist
08-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Does anybody knows this film ? Have a look at the picture gallery and you'll find this : http://gallery.rge-films.com/LP-035/033.jpg and more on this page :
http://www.rge-films.com/Movies/LP-035/default.aspx

More information, including safety can be found here : http://www.mordor.u-net.com/smbd/nettles.html

Have much stinging fun !

Asia
08-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Honey - I've found a word for us and Greg:
We are Hierophiliacs amongst other things *smiles and kisses the cross*
~kiss~
xxx
*see's she screams message - no darling but we are all as one in our desires*

Dundee
09-06-2006, 03:31 PM

xxx

I just saw those photos my friend. Asia must have seen them because her reply was flustered :) . What a compliment. I know she's missing this site and no wonder. lol. Great work and you two must have been real kindred spirits, she loves that sort of thing. She said to say hello, her of few words and many elements.
DM

nudist
09-07-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm afraid that my bad (good) influence on her, like Asia called it, caused this tragedy to happen. I was astonished to which extend she shared my most intimite fantasies. So far I never found women that spontaneously had the same dreams, it took always time and perhaps happened just to please me as sign of love. But Asia was just like that, the perfect match...

This forum isn't the same as it was with Asia. I miss her and feel rather isolated the way I am on this forum.

Asia
09-09-2006, 01:47 PM
My Darling friend,
I'm back and will await on your words, images or photos you post - they always cause an electric reaction in me. I think mainly you will understand what I have posted in the 'Confession Box'.
With all my love,
Asia
xxx
PS: Thank you for passing on my love Dundee. xxx

nudist
09-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Glad you are back, we all missed you very much. I was about to visit this forum less and less.

I put a thread on asphyxia and an other one about being whipped, both with some pics, but as you can see few give any feedback. But I guess you may like these... My photos are just spontaneous, the way I am, the way it happens to look in the camera. Your pictures are professional work. Your body is of an intense erotic quality, a perfect model. It is hard to imagine real marks of torture on your body, to see you getting tied, whipped or spanked, leaving marks on your skin...

I love your expression that you uncross your legs... can we go to church together ? smiles

All my love, a naked hug and kisses xxxxxxxxx your nudist

Asia
09-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Oh my dear honey Nudist,
I shall have to look when I log back on - you know how I love these things you describe *many sweet kisses*
Asia
xxx
PS: the ones of my taken by my ex-man, they are not a work of art at all - remember the 'knife play' thread' honey?

nudist
09-13-2006, 03:43 AM
Even while sun bathing my friend couldn't resist to amuse herself.

Some ants were crawling on my body while naked on the grass. She went to catch some more ants and dumped them between my legs... some went to explore my body, others started to bite. When the picture was made there was a fly and spider on me as well...

Who has exposed a slave naked to biting ants before ?

Silke
09-13-2006, 07:06 AM
BUGS!!! :eek: Watch me run...and believe me, no dom would ever catch me, lol.

SheepishJaina
09-13-2006, 07:15 AM
*shudders*

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself nudist.... me.. i'm with Silke on this one.. *runs away*

nudist
09-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Haha, Silke my dear, it are just ants (and 1 fly that just landed)... being nude in nature means permanent having insects on the body, especially in the South of France ! I got nasty bites, but I would for no money give up walking naked in the hills and woods.

BUGS!!! :eek: Watch me run...and believe me, no dom would ever catch me, lol.

nudist
09-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Hi Bratty, I sleep like a naked sheep on the grass... In the past when there were more sheeps in Southern France I loved being naked between the sheeps, but then these flies and bugs they attrack. Are you sure we haven't met then ?

*shudders*

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself nudist.... me.. i'm with Silke on this one.. *runs away*

Silke
09-13-2006, 07:26 AM
'k, I'm a big city girl - bugs scare the hell out of me. I get nightmares of them crawling up passages reserved for human touch...;)

Prpackaged
12-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Nudist, i dearly love this theme. I keep coming back to review them as often as possible. Thanks so much for sharing. I remember meeting up with nettle when I was a child in California. It certainly does keep one on ones toes.