PDA

View Full Version : Whats the furthest your Master has gone?

MasterPrinceton
08-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Hello all, I'd just like to know the furthest your Master has gone in terms or punishment or discipline (begging, sobbing, crying, bleeding, etc).

Leigh
08-06-2006, 12:58 PM
well i believe i am experiencing the furthest he has gone today..I was quite the little brat yesterday expecting my punishment last night and my punishment is there will be no punishment and no pleasure either...
he left this morning without even so much as a goodbye and yes that hurt my feelings very much so but I realize I have brought this upon myself..my biggest problem is controlling my mouth. Now he has called and explained that he loves me and will be back tomorrow and we will discuss my behavior and how to fix it so to speak and I am to spend some time online chatting today and researching how to control myself (my mouth in particular) so here I am. probably more than you asked for and I apologize for running off at the fingers

_ID_
08-06-2006, 02:03 PM
my punishment is there will be no punishment and no pleasure either...
he left this morning without even so much as a goodbye and yes that hurt my feelings very much

As I understand the mind of a submissive. Both online and those that are real time active. This method is the most devistating.

V/R
ID

Leigh
08-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Yes very devastating, I am very angry with myself that I have disappointed and displeased him so much.