PDA

View Full Version : a true story, my own

masterkurt
09-02-2003, 02:39 PM
This could have been posted as well on the "how I discovered BDSM" thread, but could have been a bit too long ... on the other side it's a story, but not a phantasy ... it's the beginning of my BDSM life ....

I have a sister only one and a half year younger than me and we did a lot of plays up to to her 14 years of age.

Some children play doctors, other play slaves ... we liked the second scenario. I can't remember how it started ... we were just really children ... tickling had a maine role in our games and bondage as well. Inspiration came from the many movies about ancient Rome or Greece that we could watch at those times, movies in which slaves were a constant and a whipping scenes often a bonus.

As long as we were just children, both of us just wanted to be the "prisoner" (we did not use the word slave yet) and enjoy beeing bound, tickled or softly whipped by the other ... then my sister started to develope into a woman and our games took a different trend: she only wanted to be the slave (we started to use that word now) and I really did not object, as I started to really enjoy being her master.

At the beginning ot this new phase she would not agree to be completely nude, as she was very aware of her growing tits and her now hairy pussy ... and it was a real fun for me to seduce her into total nakedness, convincing her (who just wanted to be convinced) that total nudity was a necessary condition while being a slave.

In a hort time she was ready to undress anytime at my request and she was very active into her slave role: looking for new ideas, new places and new ways for me to submit and punish her.

At the age of 13 she was only 5 feet tall, very well built, even if only 5 feet tall, with a firm round ass and relativly large breasts and lovely little feet (actually many of my class mates fell in love with her in the coming years).

In the summer, when my family was at our seaside residence, we often left our house in the early afternoon, going for a "walk" in the empty country around our house, carrying a small bag with our favourite toys.

Planning our excursions was a part of the fun, so she took care to be dressed properly, which means with very little on and very easy to take off clothes, generally sandals, shorts and T-shirt... underwear was banned (not for exhibitionism, but just for practical reasons). Our favourite locations were some closed construction sites (without workers) or a little wild valley not far away from our house.

In both cases her sandals went off as soon as we were far enough from our house and were securely put in the bag:we both liked her to be barefoot as a distinctive sign of her condition. If we were going to the secluded valley, she would undress as soon as we entered the bush-path. There were no chances to meet anyone, especially in those extremely hot hours of the afternoon, but we both enjoyed the idea that, walking naked, she was risking to be seen. We had some plastic handcuffs (those of cheap toy sheriff-sets) and I liked to handcuff her with her hands behind her back, to make walking and balancing more difficult for her.

The place was typical mediterranean brush (macchia): very thick bush, short trees, sandy ground and lots of sharp and dorny plants.
Part of my fun was to have her walking with her nude little feet on whatever dorns or sharp piercing plants we could find. Than, if we found a nice place, she would have to lie down and be hog-tied on the same sharp dorns, or I would tie her to a tree in order to whip her properly.

In spite of our joung age, we were very refined and phantasyfull in our games: I would tie her in several positions in order to be able to accurately play with her ass, her tits, her pussy and her feet. Whipping was a main dish: of course it was not a hard whipping ... some light marks were allowed just on the parts of her body that the bathing suit would hide (our mother was a very good observer and would have noticed any trace of our games, as we all went to the beach every morning). Yet, the whipping was not just a fake: she squirmed and sometimes yelled a bit and we even used a gag sometimes, as we did not want to risk being heard by somebody.

As I said she was an enthusiast of these games and had a very good phantasy. One day she surprised me suggesting the possibility of dripping hot wax from a candle on her naked body.
I still don't know how she got the idea, but few hours later I was dripping hot wax from a candle on her naked tits and nipples, in our house in town, while she was laying on the kitchen table, keeping an ear to hear if anybody was coming that way.

As a whip we generally used fine branches, cut and cleaned on the spot. A "finesse" was whipping her tits and her pussy with a dorny branch of a wild rose: I remember the pleasure of holding her young tit firmly with one hand and carefully whipping just the nipple and areola with this sharp natural instrument.

In spite of these quite wild SM games, we never came to any sexual act between us ... our religious prejudices against incestuous behaviours were very strong.

What I used to do, was to have her blindfolded, in order to be able to take my cock out and masturbate while I was whipping her. It was a very pleasant way to cum ... I still suspect that sometime she had been able to have a glimpse of what I was doing, but never told me anything and acted always as if she did not know that I had my orgasm. I am sure she did masturbate later at home and had her pleasure recalling what happened in the bush

Our kinky erotic games developed from our more innocent childish erotic games, due probably to the fact that we both had a strong sexual thrust, but, so far, never had a girlfriend or boyfriend to release our instincts.
We never even kissed or fondled each other, nor she ever touched me ... we felt that somehow our slave-master game, could be sustained without feeling guilty... other possibilities were not even hinted.
When the sexual implications became blatant to both of us (i.e. a few months after the summer games in the valley), we abruptly stopped and refrained from these games. Both started to find external partners and never even talked any more about our slave and master "plays".

I don't know about my sister (she is at her second marriage now. mother of one and almost 50), but I introduced the "kinky" play in many of my relations afterwards and had some excellent slave girls ( as well as many girls who just liked to "try" ...)

I remember those early kinky games with affection and no guilt, even if , as much as I like eroticism of various natures, I am not attracted at all by so called "incest stories".
Those early erotic games have been exciting, not because of the brother-sister aspect, but just because it was the first time I had a good looking naked female in front of me and could play with her and also because she surprised me with her very active partecipation.

I hope that she had as much BDSM fun later with her BFs and husbands, as I had with my partners.

Of course I do not have pictures of those moments, but I'll try to homage you with a later one, with the same theme (bound in the wood), with my then 35 y.o. slave caroline.

regards

slavelucy
09-02-2003, 06:19 PM
...thanks so much for sharing that Masterkurt, i am always really interested and intrigued to learn about how other people really got into and started their BDSM lives. When you have the time i would very much like to hear more and about how your BDSM life progressed.

sl