PDA

View Full Version : An Executive Decision

Timberwolf
08-04-2006, 07:26 PM
(This is my first ever completed attempt at writing a BDSM story, and only my second ever erotic story so hopefully it's turned out alright. Condisereing I've literally enjoyed every other story that's been posted in this contest, I have a lot to live up to!)

An Executive Decision

I had seen enough. Something had to be done.

Arriving at work on time seemed a near-foreign concept, her work was always a day late, she clearly spent more time chatting than doing her assigned duties, and now, as it turned out, she’s been misusing the office computers on work hours, on among other things, an internet forum on bondage. Yeah, that would look really great to my superiors if it got out that I’d allowed that to carry on. So, I was left with two choices. Fire her… or give her a helping hand in her explorations. A more appropriate location to pursue her little interest.

Luckily for her she was such a cutie. Petite, dark hair, dark eyes, a very lovely mouth. Not to mention, I was keen to find out if I could mold her into a more model employee. I do enjoy a challenge.

I buzzed my secretary’s desk, “Miss Swallows, will you please have Lisa join me in my office? Do make it clear that I mean now.”

“Right away sir, of course.”

I sat in my office, behind my desk, in my swiveling leather chair. I was, as I waited, staring out the window onto the city below. Watching the people appear as ants scurrying from place to place. Worker ants one and all, in a rush to please whichever master they were under the command of. The door was straight behind me. In my mind I was also timing out how long it took Lisa to make her way to my office. If she’d wanted to get here quickly, she could have made it in one minute. Perhaps two. It simply wasn’t far enough to justify much more.

I waited four and a half minutes, before she eventually found her way in. Fashionably late, as usual. Yes, we would have to see about that. She spoke in her honey sweet I-don’t-take-orders-very-well voice, “You asked to see me, Mr. Wolf?”

“Yes Lisa, I did. Please sit down.”

I continued to stare out the window, though I could see her reflection in the glass. A well dressed girl, I’d give her that much. One thing she didn’t need teaching on at least. She made her way to the chair across my desk, and seated herself. I asked the question, “Lisa, do you enjoy working here?”

Without any hesitation, she gave me “the boss wants to hear X” response, “Of course Mr. Wolf. It’s wonderful to work at such a fine company”. “Good, Lisa. That’s very good. But there are a couple of problems I’d like to discuss.”

“Oh?”

I could already hear her having to restrain herself just a degree. She didn’t like bosses. Or orders. Or being told what to do. At least, not in her public life. “Yes, for example, your last couple projects have been a bit behind schedule. And you’ve been late several times in the past few weeks. And, I must say, it’s observable among the office staff that you do enjoy a good chat - at almost any time of the day. Nothing not easily correctable, I’m sure you will agree with me.”

“Of course, Mr. Wolf,” was the entirety of her reply. She wasn’t really listening to me, of course. Like a teenager being chastised for being busted smoking a joint. Yes mother, I promise, no more of that nasty sweet leaf. Puff puff puff. She was going to tell me what I wanted to hear, until the meeting ended, and then go right back to doing the same thing she did before. Except that I wasn’t finished.

“There’s also one other… rather minor thing I’d like to discuss with you, Lisa,” I said, as I swiveled my chair around to finally face the young woman across from me. I moved my hand to open a manilla folder that contained a couple pages of text. It was my secret weapon in this little venture, and I was sure she would know it when I read it to her. “What else is there to discuss, Mr. Wolf,” she queried, clearly already tiring of listening to me. “Well Lisa,” I replied, “I’d like to read something to you, and I want you to tell me if this sounds at all familiar to you.”

She looked puzzled, but responded, “Okay, if you like”. I opened the folder, and began reading her a paragraph of her own creation, from her little abuse of company computer privileges. I tried my best not to over-act as I read, though inside I was rather enjoying myself.

“I can’t help but think about some of the men at work sometimes. Hey, we all do it right? I misbehave at work sometimes, lol I’m misbehaving at work right now as I write this.”

Her face had already gone pale, and her body language had changed from confident to wildly uncomfortable. Yes Lisa, this sounds all rather familiar, doesn’t it? I read on.

“Maybe one of them should punish me, now wouldn’t that be fun? Haha, I bet a few of them would probably love it. After all I am a very naughty girl. I can’t stop myself from thinking about being all tied up, getting a good spanking… mmmm just love it. Even the thought of a man turning my ass red makes me a little wet. I can’t wait to try it someday.”

There was quite a bit more, some of it rather lewd, but I had already proven my point, and at the moment she looked like she couldn’t decide whether running out the door or jumping out my window was the better option. I set the file down on my desk, and finally, for really the first time since she had entered my office, focused my eyes solely on her.

I spoke to her again, not breaking the character of my corporate persona, “Now Lisa, this kind of activity at work simply will not do. You understand of course now that I know about this, protocol dictates that I must do something about it. Officially, in fact, I’m required to fire you for this kind of activity.”

She squirmed side to side in the chair, silent, and she could not look at me. I went on.

“In fact to be totally honest with you, as you know our company has a 100% disclosure policy when it comes to making information available when it comes to employee’s dismissals. That was the lawyers work, of course. Something about making sure no one is dismissed on unacceptable grounds. Out of my hands, I’m afraid.”

My hand ever-so-conveniently tapped on the file containing her own writings as I told her this. She looked nearly panicked. Surely, I wouldn’t actually disclose to all the details of this… would I? Sorry Lisa. I like poker. And I fear you’re not as good at that as I. She spoke, softly, wavering.

“Please Mr. Wolf, I know I’ve done something wrong, but there must be something you can do. Give me another chance and I promise, you won’t regret it.”

I smiled softly, “I’m afraid we are past that point. I’ve really got very few options here, Lisa. However, I will say that it would be such a shame to fire a good employee,” well stretching the truth a bit there, “over such an… understandable desire. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Her eyes made contact with mine, and there was no doubt between us what had just been said. “Y… Yes Mr. Wolf”. I smiled again, “Good Lisa, that’s very good. I’m glad we agree”. I took a small note-sized piece of paper, and scribbled something on it, then offered it to her, saying, “Now, I’m sure we can work something out that satisfies both of us. This is my address. Come over, tonight, at nine PM. And, let me be clear, I mean nine PM. Not nine-fifteen, or nine-ten. Are we clear?”

She accepted the note with less than a steady hand, “Yes, Mr. Wolf”. “Good,” I replied, “then return to your desk, and carry on. You’re dismissed.”

She got up quickly, and while trying to regain her composure made her way to the door, feebly clutching the note that would lead her to my hand for the evening. Just before she opened it I spoke to her one last time, “Remember Lisa. Nine o’clock. Not a minute later. And stop visiting that damned forum on company time.”

She left. I turned around in my chair to watch the ant-people again. And I smiled to myself.

Eight fifty-five PM, and I was ready to begin. I’d changed out of my corporate attire - in truth I despise ties with a true passion, the restrictive collars of the corporate universe that they are - into something much more casual. I was sitting in my den, watching some ridiculously bad movie about a serial killer of one variety or another being chased by a goody-goody cop who’s own wife (shock horror) had become a killer’s latest kidnap victim. Oh, the drama. A mere time-filler, I couldn’t have cared less about the film. In truth, I was using the time simply to plan in my mind all that would come next. A mental once-over, if you will.

At eight fifty-nine, by doorbell rang. I turned off the television, and made my way to the door. I opened it, and there was Lisa. She’s changed, but not for the worse. Her frame was now hugged by what one might describe as the proverbial “little black dress”, with shoes to match. Not slutty, but not dressed for any purpose other than to look attractive. Excellent. “Come on in, Lisa,” I said warmly, “I’m very glad that you came.”

“Thank you, Mr. Wolf,” she managed what, by her standards, must be a nervous smile. Such a pretty girl, “I couldn’t refuse your offer.”

I smiled, “I know,” I beckoned her to enter. She glanced around nervously, “You have a very nice house, Mr. Wolf”.

“Thank you Lisa, I do try. Now please, follow me.”

I didn’t invite her over to make small talk, and we’d both known that for the majority of the day. I beckoned her towards a staircase that clearly led to my basement. She followed me down, me leading at a deliberately slow pace. We came to a door, which I opened. I motioned her to walk through, “Please, by all means. After you”. She smiled softly as I held the door for her, “Thank you.”

And with that, she entered The Wolf’s Playground. She took about two steps in the door and stopped cold, letting out a small gasp, no doubt her eyes taking in the visage of what was laid out before her. This was, by all definitions, a BDSM dungeon. There was some limited furniture in the room, including a traditional bed. There was also something that can only be termed as a “fuck bench”, a cage designed with the human female in mind, a wall rack that held, among other things two different paddles, and a bamboo cane. It also held a rather ornate (and quite real) longsword, but that was only for show. It does scare the shit out of newcomers though, all the more fun. There was also a dresser against one wall that contained all manner of other apparatus. I can only imagine what she thought was inside. Odds are, whatever she was thinking, she was correct. I walked in behind her, and closed the door, then proceeded to move into the middle of the room.

I turned to her, still unmoving right where she had stopped. I said to her, “Come here, Lisa”. She did as she was told, and walked to me, slowly. Her body swayed between desire to experiment in this room and desire to run. We’d get rid of that second soon enough. I walked around her a couple of times, eyes looking her over, enjoying what I saw. Her own eyes alternated between me, and the floor, as she tried to find a way to stand comfortably, which had suddenly become the most difficult thing in the world. On my second pass around her, I ran the first two fingers of my hand across the small of her back, and I could almost see the chill run up her spine. Already responsive to the touch, and we hadn’t even begun the big stuff. Excellent.

After the second pass, I again stood in front of her, my eyes locked with hers, looking into her, and I said only one word.

“Strip.”

She obeyed, albeit nervously. Not that I could blame her. After all, this was blackmail. No point denying it. I’d made it clear to her she could come and play with me and explore her desires, or she’d be fired, and have her secret exposed in the process. It wasn’t as if she had many choices. Blackmail it may have been, but she’d thank me for it later. As I recall, several times and in several unique ways.

I watched her slide off her little black dress, the straps sliding down over shoulders, and the fabric sliding over skin as it fell to the ground. “Totally naked?” She asked, eyes seeking instruction. So, Lisa. You do take some orders well, after all. “Yes, Lisa. Totally naked”. I have no doubt my eyes gleamed nor did I make any effort to hide the smirk I do get in the presence of women I’m about to make my own. She had on a pair of lovely lace black panties that now made their way over her delicious legs, falling to the ground, and finally she stepped out of her heels. The treasures of her fine body exposed to me, I smiled in approval.

“Very good Lisa, very nice indeed,” I said, wanting to encourage her, and allow her to know she had done well. She smiled, “Thank you sir”, fiddled with her arms, unsure what to do with them all of a sudden. I moved again, to circle her body, my eyes taking in every little curve, all the small details; the shape of her nipples, the curve of her hips into her abdomen, the little mole on her back just off her right shoulder blade. The details that made Lisa, Lisa. This time, after one complete time around, I placed a hand on her stomach, and again moved behind her, close to her body. My hand slid it’s way up over her deliciously soft skin, cupping her left breast firmly, but not roughly. I began squeezing it, playing with it, as I whispered into her ear, “You’ve been a very naughty girl at work, Lisa. Quite a naughty girl indeed.”

“Yes Sir”, she whispered back. Her heart was beating. Her body pushed back to mine almost unconsciously, her breathing more shallow than normal. I moved my other hand to grope her breasts as well, my hands across each other; my right hand on her left breast and vice versa. I held her close to me, my own body’s excitement growing as her naked form writhed against me while I fondled and twisted at her lovely small breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips. I kissed her gently on the neck a couple of times, and her body pushed back to me more, my own erection now pushing into her as she rubbed against it, encouraging me onwards. My right hand slipped up to gently grip her neck. I held her against me, fondling her right breast, and said to her, “I think it’s about time you got punished for your misbehavior, don’t you?”

I fondled her breast more roughly as she moaned out a “Yes please Sir,” in reply. I was certain she was quite aroused, though I hadn’t touched her pussy yet. She’d have that soon enough. As would I, for that matter. My hands slid down her body, down to her hips and thighs, gently stroking over her fine feminine form. I gave out her next command.

“You see that cage? Bend yourself over it. It’s time for your punishment, young lady.”

She walked forward, obeying my will, and bent herself over the cold steel of my cage. Her most intimate areas totally exposed to me. I walked to the dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out some ropes. I walked over to her slowly, letting her have a good look at them. If she wanted to object, she would have plenty of opportunity. None came, as I tied her supple form into place bent over the foul contraption below. I stepped back to admire my handiwork. Yes, she looked quite lovely. Not quite the complete package yet though. I went back to the dresser, and returned holding a black ball gag. I hung it out in front of her, plain to see, and I issued her another command.

“Open your pretty little mouth.”

She smiled nervously, hesitated only for a second, but then her pretty little mouth did open. Her eyes, and her actions all said that lust to experience what came next had long since won out over any fear at what was to come. I slid the ball into her mouth, and secured the clasp firmly behind her head. I then got down on one knee, so we were more or less eye level, myself and my bound, gagged naughty toy. Our eyes met, a clear lust between us. I smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, then said to her in total sincerity, “Lisa, my little naughty toy, you really do look so lovely with something in your mouth.”

With that, she blushed, I smiled, and stood up, and began to undress in front of her. Lisa’s eyes took me in as I undressed as gracefully as I could manage, and she certainly didn’t fail to see that I was standing at full attention as my pants and underwear were discarded. Here eyes focused quite solidly on it, in fact. I walked by her, leaned over and whispered, “Not yet, naughty Lisa. First, your punishment. Then, my pleasure.”

I walked over to my rack, and selected a solid black paddle. A good place to begin, yes. Perfect for whack after whack to give this little toy her due comeuppance. As I moved myself behind her, I could not help but notice that she was already wet, and quite ready.

“Lisa, you dirty little slut, I haven’t even got going yet and you are practically dripping. Just how naughty are you?”

A muffled happy sounding something or other was the reply. I smiled. And then I began listing off her punishment.

“Now Lisa, it’s time for my nice paddle here to punish your lovely, lovely little ass. Let’s see. By my count, 20 days late to work. Five separate work assignments completed late. Lord knows how much idle chatter when you should be working. Let’s call that worth five more. And the small matter of using the company computer system to express what a naughty little slut you want to be, Lisa. I’m going to call that ten.

So by my count, twenty plus five plus five plus ten, I reach forty. All due to you being such a naughty girl at work. Any objection, my naughty pet?”

A non-objecting “mmmmf” was as much of a reply as she could muster from her present position. I continued.

“Good. Now, Lisa, to make sure we get this right, every time I punish you, count off a stroke for me. I want to hear you count for me. It would be a shame to lose count and have to start all over.”

It’s just one of my things. A woman, gagged, letting out the muffled sounds that are supposed to be numbers, into a ball in her mouth. In combination with the sound of my paddle and her behind, it makes such lovely music.

I ran my paddle over her ass and the back of her thighs, letting her feel it, letting her feel me gently stroke it across her flesh. Letting her wonder when the first blow would come, and how hard would it be, and would the 39 that follow all feel the same. I teased her in this manner for a minute or two. Even pulling away like I was going to strike, then touching her with it gently again. Her pussy was already saying “yes sir” before stroke number one made contact.

I pulled back, and the first stroke came across her right cheek. It was certainly not as hard as I could swing, but it was by no means gentle. She let out a moan, her body jumped (as much as a well tied down body bent over a steel cage will jump) and then she counted into her gag, the lovely sound of her excited voice letting out a muffled “one”. The second stroke came to the left cheek. Again, a moan, a jump, a count. I repeated striking her more or less in rythym up to 12, when I decided to tease her a bit more with it. Her ass changing shades from pink, towards red. 13, 14, 15, 16, 17… yes, such a naughty girl. This was going to take a while. Smack against flesh, over and over. Muffled cries of pleasure, over and over. The sound of her muffled counting, over and over. Her body becoming more and more excited with each passing stroke. 27, 28, 29, 30… Her ass and the backs of her thighs quite solidly red. 34, 35, 36, 37… and I’ll be damned. The naughty little toy came for me. What a good girl she was.

“My lovely toy Lisa, what a naughty girl you are. Cuming as I paddle that pretty ass. Such a lovely show you give to me my pet.

Three more. Count.”

Her panting, squirming, writhing body obliged. 38… 39… 40. Good girl, oh yes, good girl. By this time I was quite ready to get on with the next phase. I put my paddle back into it’s place on my rack of implements.

“Very, very good Lisa. Outstanding in fact. You may be a naughty little slut but you counted very well. You’ve taken your punishment better than I could have hoped. Now, just as I said, your punishment, my pleasure.”

I rubbed my hard cock over her dripping pussy, teasing her. Her ass was a multitude of lovely reds. I groped it firmly and roughly with my hands, making sure she’d feel it quite a lot. My hands took her hips. And then my cock took her pussy.

I was not gentle. After smacking her ass 40 times, my body was in no mood for romance. Her body was more than just accepting as I pushed myself into her, over and over again, taking her for my pleasure. “You dirty girl Lisa,” I hissed, “You’re enjoying every second of this. I’m taking you hard, I’m taking you just for me, and you’re still enjoying every second of this. What a naughty slut you are Lisa, yes. All mine. You’re all mine”. She moaned again and again, unable to control her desires of pleasure as I took her again and again and again, I bucked and I fucked, and she moaned, bent over my cage. Her warm, wet dripping pussy was too much for my cock to resist as it went deep into her, again and again… my body tensed, I let out a loud moan as a wave of pleasure totally rushed through my form, and then in a flash of a trillion colours exploded out of my body, and straight into her. I allowed myself to rest on top of her for a moment, pressing her into the cage a bit. And then I climbed off of her, and got in front of her.

“You’ve been a very good girl, Lisa. I think it’s time to let you off this… thing.”

I undid her gag, and untied her from her prison.

“Come and lay with me on the bed,” I told her. We lay there for some time, and made love in a more traditional manner later still, pleasuring each other greatly as she became used to the after effects of her newly explored want.

The next day at work, she came into my office shortly after lunch.

“Mr. Wolf, I… I just want you to know…

I hope you will punish me again.”

I smiled at her, looked her in the eyes, and said, “My naughty Lisa, I would not have it any other way. I expect you to make your presence at my home a regular thing. Once a week. Nine O’clock. Be prompt, and I promise you my dear… there is much left to do.”

She smiled, “Yes Mr. Wolf… thank you sir!” and soon after left my office.

She has been good to our arrangement. She makes her way to my home on a regular basis, once a week. And always she shows up on time. Granted, I more or less have to make up reasons to “punish” her these days, but who cares about that. The bottom line is, we enjoy each other very much, and months later I’ve put more marks on her pretty behind than I can possibly remember.

And you know what else? It’s the damnedest thing. Her work seems to get done on time these days.

KermitsKeeper
08-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey Timberwolf, know where I can find a popsicle? ;) Great story!

Timberwolf
08-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Did I not mention that I have a mini-fridge in my dungeon?

Popsicles for everyone.

maddie
08-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Nice story, Timberwolf. :)

Timberwolf
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Thank you Maddie.

Widget
08-04-2006, 10:18 PM
*widget fans herself* very nice

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Thanks Widget, glad you enjoyed it!

Dick the Slaver
08-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Really good story. I hope you post your stories on the main story site.:wow_nbs: :cool17: :mountie:

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks a lot Dick the Slaver, nice to know people enjoyed it (and it wasn't just me lol).

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-05-2006, 12:24 PM
"Oh so nice Mr. Wolf," she said waving a piece of paper in front of her face.

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks to you, Sbbe. Glad you enjoyed it.

Qmoq
08-06-2006, 02:43 AM
Lovely story, Wolf, particularly her reaction to her paddling! Wow! And that's your first BDSM story? Yikes!

Q

Polecat
08-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Outstanding. Hot.
It is a great story. And this is the first one you post? What are you waiting for man?

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks to you both, Qmoq and Polecat. One can never be showered in too much praise. :D

little_rose
08-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Wonderful story, nice one dude:)

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Thank you little_rose.

More of a response than I was expecting! That's a good sign.

M@ster{sg}
08-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow! And that's your first BDSM story? Yikes!
Q

I can only second that Q

Keep up the good work Wolf... I can't imagine the next one will be even better... *squirming around in chair... impossible to relax before the new story gets posted...*

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks M@ster, I'm not sure what I'll write next. Though I do plan to keep writing. I'll just have to see, when the mood strikes me.

Curious_1
08-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Fantastic 1st story!!!!!!!

I join the others in fanning myself!

I wanted to know what happened in the weeks and months that followed. Open that kinky mind and keep writing!

Curi

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the words of support Curious_1.

orchid
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
wow! great work!
makes me want to go behave at work
that was HOT!!

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Thanks Orchid, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Sir_G
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Bloody good read Timber. Now where can I find a "Lisa".

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Glad you liked it gregsta.

I really wasn't expecting as much praise as I seem to be getting over this. Quite a nice surprise. :D

MJs dhyanna
08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Wow! i promised myself i would find something original and witty to say. But Wow is all that i can cum up with. Me, speechless and without anything in my mouth...go figure.

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 09:52 PM
"Me, speechless and without anything in my mouth...go figure."

I have no reply for that, other than thanks. ;)

Sir_G
08-06-2006, 09:52 PM
You have talent my friend. It's very common not to recognise ones own talent and easy for others to see. Soak it up and continue to bless us all with your timely posts, great stories, and fantastic poetry.

Asia
08-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Timberwolf - that was yummy - popsicles all around...
*smiles*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Thank you Asia. You certainly would know a thing or two about "yummy".

bluebutterfly
08-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh my, had me rocking in my chair here at work. Excellent writing, look forward to more from you Timberwolf :)

Timberwolf
08-10-2006, 09:42 AM
"Oh my, had me rocking in my chair here at work. "

*smiles to himself*

Good to know. ;)

Aussiegirl1
08-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Timberwolf,

I had been waiting until I had my story posted to read the others. For your first BDSM story, you did a great job, well done. I am glad to hear you are going to continue to write more stories. I will look forward to that!

Aussiegirl

Timberwolf
08-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Thanks very much Aussiegirl. I find stories a lot harder than poetry but I've been working on something. It's coming along, albeit slower than I would like.

Timberwolf
08-20-2006, 12:49 PM
I thought some of you might like to know I've taken some friendly advice and submitted this story to the BDSM library today, which means it should soon be seen by a much larger audience.

Thanks everyone again for all the positive support.

Timberwolf
08-26-2006, 08:49 AM
For the record, this is now up in the library, http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=4761

Thanks again everyone for the support.

MsUther
09-15-2006, 03:30 AM
Lovely hot story, Timberwolf. Your writing is rich and lush, bringing in interesting elements to the domination side of it all. Thanks for posting it.
Good luck in the contest!

Timberwolf
09-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks MsUther I'm glad you like it.

Desperadosong
09-19-2006, 05:29 AM
wow.... is your place hiring? :D Even I would be late if that was the 'punishment'. ;) Excellent story!!!

Ds

Timberwolf
09-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Haha thank Ds, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And if any openings become available I'll let you know. ;)