PDA

View Full Version : Brand *snigger* spankin' new here!

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Hey there all! His Slut (HS) here. :wave: Just joined this morning and I'm hoping to learn lots. Ya'll seem like a great bunch and I hope to be a productive member of your society and I hope to gain some pointers on how to keep my Master pleased...

MsUther
08-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Welcome His Slut. I am sure you will find lots of pointers here, and the community is great:) Have fun!

chattel69
08-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the family...

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Welcome aboard.

Here, have a popsicle, on me.

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

Before I get too carried away, is there anything I should...uh...know? i.e. who's okay, who sucks, what threads to avoid, etc...?

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome aboard.

Here, have a popsicle, on me.

Ooooo!!! I love popsicles!

Silke
08-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Before I get too carried away, is there anything I should...uh...know? i.e. who's okay, who sucks, what threads to avoid, etc...?

Aesop's been known to bite, Rabbit1 lures subs into a caning frenzy in one of his threads...nope, we're all quite friendly around here...honest. ;)

Good to have you with us, HS. Seems like you're having fun already. *grins* :wel

MrDom
08-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Welcome HS andhopeyou enjoy.

MrDom

His Slut
08-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Aesop's been known to bite, Rabbit1 lures subs into a caning frenzy in one of his threads...nope, we're all quite friendly around here...honest. ;)

Good to have you with us, HS. Seems like you're having fun already. *grins* :wel

Thanks for the head's up. I'll keep an eye out for Aesop, and as for Rabbit1, I'm not easily lured...although, for a caning...*mind wanders*

Oh...sorry! Got lost there for a minute! Thanks for the welcome!

His Slut
08-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome HS andhopeyou enjoy.

MrDom

Thank you, Sir. I hope that I will continue to be as welcome as I have thus far.

Qmoq
08-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Evening, HS, hope you have an adorable time here.

Qxx

His Slut
08-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Evening, HS, hope you have an adorable time here.

Qxx

Uhhhh...adorable? M'kay, yeah sure! Thanks!:wave:

Tojo
08-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi & welcome HS, nice to have you aboard. :wave:

Well you have nothing to fear from me, I have my hands full already.

The worst from what I hear are the PMs, saying 'I won u 2 b mi bitch' or whatever...

Hope you have a jolly good time here- seems like you will.

Tojo

His Slut
08-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi & welcome HS, nice to have you aboard. :wave:

Well you have nothing to fear from me, I have my hands full already.

The worst from what I hear are the PMs, saying 'I won u 2 b mi bitch' or whatever...

Hope you have a jolly good time here- seems like you will.

Tojo

Thank you, dear sir. I've seen some pretty wicked things on other boards, so I tend to be a bit wary...

Thanks for the welcome!

Ozme52
08-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Ooooo!!! I love popsicles!

To answer your earlier question... I guess this means You Suck...

...but I'd say that was a good thing. LOL

Aussiegirl1
08-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Welcome HS,

I think you will feel right at home here and be one of the family in no time.

Have fun
Aussiegirl

cariad
08-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Hey there all! His Slut (HS) here. :wave: Just joined this morning and I'm hoping to learn lots. Ya'll seem like a great bunch and I hope to be a productive member of your society and I hope to gain some pointers on how to keep my Master pleased...

Well, with a post rate of 49 per day you seem to have arrived running!

:wel to forums, and I hope we live up to your expectations.

Thanks for the kind words.

About the only cardinal rule is consideration and respect for other members.

Have yet to meet someone who is not okay, although as you spend time here you will find that you warm towards some members more than others, that is just human nature. There is of course the usual on-line caveat of being careful what you reveal about yourself and to whom, but I am sure you know that drill. PM me if you do not.

As you explore you will find a number of threads on the subject of sucking, those who do, those who don't, and suggestions about how to.

What threads to avoid - any which you personally do not enjoy or do not find interesting. There are more than enough to keep you going, particuarly if you also start reading some of the older ones.

cariad

maddie
08-06-2006, 04:54 AM
As usual, cariad is right. I think we all develop preferences for threads and, when possible, avoid others. Just as most of us don't enjoy every aspect of BDSM, we don't all have similar tastes. Be willing to explore, but don't feel like you have to read *everything*.

Do pay attention to anything that's been "stickied" to the top of a particular area, though.

aree
08-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Hello, HS!
:wave:

Widget
08-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forums.. have fun!

His Slut
08-06-2006, 08:58 AM
Good morning all and thanks, again, for all of the warm welcomes.

A bit of background on me...I have frequented other forums and am now trying this one on for size. I am familiar with the basic "rules and regulations" was just trying to get a feel for the general demeanor here.

Thanks for the help.

I am beginning to see who the smartypants' are, though. :blurp_ani

Widget
08-06-2006, 09:05 AM
OMG they make pants of smarties? *runs out to get some*

I call red ones!!!!!!

His Slut
08-06-2006, 09:08 AM

I call red ones!!!!!!

Dibs on the green ones!!!!

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 09:17 AM

I call red ones!!!!!!

I'm suddenly having an urge to find a sweet snack.

Widget
08-06-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm suddenly having an urge to find a sweet snack.

*looks suspiciously at Timberwolf* you're not planning to eat my pants are you...these are my smarties red and green are claimed.. you may have blue.

Timberwolf
08-06-2006, 09:48 AM
*looks suspiciously at Timberwolf* you're not planning to eat my pants are you...these are my smarties red and green are claimed.. you may have blue.

There's about 10 000 jokes I could make about the phrase "you're not planning to eat my pants are you". I'm going to... restrain myself, for once!

cariad
08-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Can I have the orange ones please?

Qmoq
08-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Can I have the orange ones please?

Tee hee. I've been watching carefully, cari, and I think THIS is your 500th post!

How appropriate for a sweetie like you.

Q xx

cariad
08-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Tee hee. I've been watching carefully, cari, and I think THIS is your 500th post!

How appropriate for a sweetie like you.

Q xx

Smiles and the biggest of hugs. I wondered who that was looking over my shoulder.

cariad
xxx

(Just don't tell Mr W or I will never sit down again!)

His Slut
08-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Good afternoon, all! Hope ya'll are doing well...?

cariad
08-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Good afternoon, all! Hope ya'll are doing well...?

Smiles, hello His Slut. Doing well on this tiny space of the planet.

If you fancy chatting, as this post seems to suggest, why not log into the chat room. You will see some familiar names there, as well as some new ones.

cariad

His Slut
08-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Smiles, hello His Slut. Doing well on this tiny space of the planet.

If you fancy chatting, as this post seems to suggest, why not log into the chat room. You will see some familiar names there, as well as some new ones.

cariad

I'm such an airhead...thanks for the pointer...I'm there now!!!!

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
:)

hope your having fun

sera

His Slut
08-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes, I am! Thank you.

jay_and_angie
08-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Welcome His,I hear yay about other forums and meet and greets and were new here to but so far we been welcomed with open arms and havnt seen the knife in a hand yet lol

His Slut
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Welcome His,I hear yay about other forums and meet and greets and were new here to but so far we been welcomed with open arms and havnt seen the knife in a hand yet lol

*Uh...waves 'n' shit*

*durnnit...can't wait til J&A get that there spellcheck done downloaded...dammed readneeks..can't understand a freggen' word...yeah dere hey, mmmm hmmm.*

jay_and_angie
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
lol got the spell cheak just ant goter figger out yet:wave: