PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from a switch residing in lowa

WhiteRaven810
08-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Howdy from Iowa, and in exactly two days I will reach my nineteenth year of life.

My entire life, since at least preschool, has been focused on fulfilling my own kinky desires. Indeed some of my earliest memories have been of tying the babysitters hands behind her back or wishing teachers still carried stout wooden paddles (damn Federal anti-spanking laws).

Yes, I am a switch. I walk the line between Domination and servitude. At best my relationship with my kinky side is one of mixed love and hate.

My Dominate side enjoys the aspect of ownership. Of control. Of demanding obedience and using humiliation, restraint, and pain as a method of exerting that ownership.

My submissive side isn't too terribly different, only in reverse of course.

My intention of joining this site is both simple and twofold. First, it's always comforting to talk to others with similar passions to your own. Second, I'd either enjoy meeting a women who enjoys switching. Or more favorably still, make a leap (though I'd settle for a fall) off the fence and finally take a stand as which side of the spectrum I belong.

For reference, my portfolio includes.
Spanking
Anal
Oral
Bondage
Gags, Collars, Blindfolds
Humiliation
Rape (faked naturally)
Body Worship
Verbal Abuse
Pet Play
Objectification
Feet, Shoes, Socks, Hosiery, Boots
Forced Feminization (sub side only)
Cross Dressing (sub side only, ties in greatly with forced Feminization)

Three things I will not mess with are scat, blood, and animals.

Thank you and good day.

cariad
08-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Smiles, well WhiteRaven, when I suggested you posted an introduction to yourself I was not expecting quite such an interesting one.

Thinking back to when I was approaching 19..., yes, I had heard of some of the things on your list, but had never really thought of indulging, let alone actually doing so.

Now, around that age I did baby-sit for a people I would have liked to have tied up, but that was for a different reason all together.

I am sure you will have a great time here in forums, and you may wish to consider starting a thread in personals in the hope of finding your dream woman.

:welcomebo
cariad

p.s. I don't know if that is your real name you have given in your post, if it is I would advise you to edit it out. This is a public forum, and you could lay yourself open to receiving some very unwanted attention.

Aussiegirl1
08-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Welcome WhiteRaven ,

I agree with cariad, that was quite an into, thankyou. I am sure you will find this a stimulating and friendly place.

Happy Birthday for two days time, hope it is a great one.

Aussiegirl

Silke
08-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Impressive intro, WhiteRaven! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

:wel

Tojo
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Hi & welcome WR. Great intro.

Hope you have a great time here. :wave:

Tojo

maddie
08-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Hello WhiteRaven! Glad to see you here. I saw you breeze through the chat room last night and I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to say hello. I do hop I'll see you there again soon. :)

BeautifulOblivion
08-08-2006, 07:42 AM
*hugs and welcomes WR*

Yay for newbies like me! =)

shins
08-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Welcome Whiteraven. You've joined a great group of friendly and helpful people. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

chattel69
08-08-2006, 08:39 AM
welcome to the family

aree
08-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Hello WhiteRaven.
:wave:

alleyes
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I am looking for somebody more experienced, and a switch. I have always been dominant and I want to learn more about it. I am a lesbian but don't think I could be dominated by a woman. I am looking for somebody to teach me more about being dominant

MajesticFae
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
We have quite a bit in common. *waves* I'm a newbie around here too. =)

Widget
08-08-2006, 04:46 PM
welcome to the forums white raven and have fun

WhiteRaven810
08-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Thank you one and all. You've made me feel welcome in the community.

cariad
08-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Thank you one and all. You've made me feel welcome in the community.

Grins - that is because you are!

cariad

MsUther
08-09-2006, 02:13 AM
Welcome WhiteRaven810. Have lots of fun here with us ;)

WhiteRaven810
08-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Welcome WhiteRaven810. Have lots of fun here with us ;)

!

-que Austin Power's rip off- Oh behave!

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:48 PM
welcome ...

I miss Iowa.... :(

hope you are having fun there!!!

Sera

WhiteRaven810
08-19-2006, 04:26 AM
welcome ...

I miss Iowa.... :(

hope you are having fun there!!!

Sera

Lol, actually I'm working towards escaping north to Alaska. Thanks for the welcome just the same.