PDA

View Full Version : Forced prostitution

ErikavonKZ
05-19-2002, 12:21 PM
How does the following fantasy grab you?

Victorious warriors enslave captured women and …
Some of these slaves are given to select group of victor's women who may use captives as merchandise in brothels where men and women of victor's elite can enjoy themselves.

Jennifer-Nylon
11-14-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ErikavonKZ

Some of these slaves are given to select group of victor's women who may use captives as merchandise in brothels where men and women of victor's elite can enjoy themselves.

*shiver" Very nice:o

ErikavonKZ
11-15-2002, 07:47 AM
Very nice yawn?

BDSM_Tourguide
11-15-2002, 08:54 AM
I think maybe it was a sigh. Quite possibly a wistful one.

Tiger
11-15-2002, 10:25 AM
Or more exactly, embarrasment ;)

ErikavonKZ
11-15-2002, 04:50 PM
What makes us tick is cruel women, and such "sadistas" seem to be a fantasy* not often ventilated here. M/f galore, so mayby you're right: F/f and F/m is, what was it again, "embarrassing" here. Too bad.

Erika & Heinz

* "Imagination unrestricted by reality," my dictionary.

veru_skjava
11-16-2002, 05:06 AM
ohhhhh I don't think its embarrassing ;)

There are other reasons for a slight blush, are there not?

:o yessssss

a blushing veru skjava

ErikavonKZ
11-16-2002, 04:28 PM
Care to have a look in "Story Feedback" under the "My Story" thread?

All the best,

Erika

luvsubbbbb
11-24-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by ErikavonKZ

i loved the fantasy concept...of course why do us male slaves always have to be jealous that only women are "lucky" to be captured and enslaved as merchandise??

not fair!!

::walks around the Library with a sign demanding "equal rights to captured slavery for males"::

:D

veru_skjava
11-24-2002, 06:29 AM
giggling big time,

cute strut there bro,

poor lil slave boy, hope you get your wish.

giggling, I know I want for little in the fantasy realm here, hehehe

veru skjava;)

denisjames
03-27-2003, 01:54 PM
How about at least some of the men and boys being enslaved and put to work in a brothel?

kittenfemme
05-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Perhaps both men and women captured and made to perform sexually in front of the victors as a show. The show is notorious for it's interesting aspects. It requires "handlers" (brothel owners) to keep the merchandise in line... usually by whip. The handlers force the merchandise to do all sorts of delicious but usually light play (double and triple penetration scenes, goring male slaves with whip handles, etc) for the audience. The audience members are, of course, the victors mentioned above. They watch and pick which (m, f, or any combination) will be theirs for a small sum of $$... perhaps whispering into the ear of one of their hosts? Perhaps they even bid on the slaves? The reason for the typically light stage play is because the customers tend to be very rough and imaginative.

ErikavonKZ
05-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Great! Degrading them to a few dollars... How lovely!

kittenfemme
05-09-2003, 02:01 PM
I tried to put this into a prose format but kept falling flat on my pen. It just won't flow from me. I can write all sorts of bad vamp smut but try to write something set in a near real world and... f'get about it. Which is very frustrating! Perhaps someone else could give it a shot?

ladyB
07-14-2003, 11:34 AM
When's the final version coming out?

It should definitely include captive men, nothing sexier than a guy who's tied up!

Colonel Korg
07-16-2003, 03:07 PM
Well, being a switch means that I could enjoy both ideas. Women captured and used as sex slaves OR lets say that the Amazons have captured the men for use as breeding stock <WEG>

Of course Amazons problebly have strict laws about males having any sort of sexual pleasures. So, what if the male slaves were "milked" by some sort of electrical device that causes them to orgasm over and over again but it's very painful.

Interesting fantasy? Nope, beleive it or not , there really is such a device. It was in an episode of ER. I myself have been a bottom to a female dominatrix that used a TENS in such a manor. Very painful way to extract sperm. But the endorphin high was very intense.

I have seen only one story (not on this site) that used that very method to control males.

Korg sends

kittenfemme
07-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Interesting! I've not seen that done with a male subject. Though I can tell you it works on the fairer sex. A Domme I had the pleasure of serving in Florida placed a pad on either side of my peritoneum while she fisted me once. When I started to orgasm she twisted the dial and I exploded. It was the longest, hardest, most painful and yet exquisite orgasm I've ever had. How is it done with males?

At any rate, that's a very interesting idea for a story.

Colonel Korg
07-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Well, she used a TENS with 4 electrodes. One was directly on the fernum (the male clit right at the underside of the cock on the uretha near the crown.) It's matching electrode was a metallic anal plug (touches the prostrate) The other pair are placed uder the balls and on the top side of the cock near the base. The three cock and ball electrodes were held in place with a leather cock and ball harness.

At low power it feels like a nice vibrator just a tiny bi tingly.

At medium, the "vibrator" is stronger and it feels like a gentle "clamp" on the cock.

At high, the "clamp" grows teeth and it feels like its "pulling" on the insides of the cock and still vibrating even stronger.

At full power the "clamp" has bitten down hard like a pit-bull and the vibration feels like my cock was being fried. At this point I felt it begin to "pull" the sperm out of me. No choice. It hurt like hell, but felt so good to cum that hard. All she did was turn the dials.

No effort on her part beyond putting me in cuffs and restraints.

Korg sends

Colonel Korg
07-22-2003, 05:30 AM
Terrible and wrong?

If you don't like it, then unsub from the list-serve, but don't bother us with your "mundane" or "vanilla" comments.

Korg sends

kittenfemme
07-22-2003, 06:44 AM
Terrible and wrong? Oooh! Then we must be doing something right. :D

Thingul
07-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Thingul rushes to the store to get one :)

I like this forum, grrreat ideas!

ladyB
07-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by longone
This is terrible and wrong :(

Longone, seems comments like these were coming from another member a short while ago, the story is this: IT'S A BDSM Forum!! For people to share ideas, knowledge and fantasy, and not your place to say what's right or "terrible and wrong"...?

ErikavonKZ, did you get further on this story?

There could be especially nasty and humiliating tasks for the slaves that spoke out of turn...
:D

agp_millie
07-31-2003, 01:15 AM
upbringing

The way we are influenced in our 'tender'? youth.

For example (smile) ...
By the time i was 14, in a mixed school. i had been shown by my school b/f. to lick lollipops properly and my Uncle impressed upon me how heathy it was to consume male Protein.

So, by the time i was 16, i was very healthy (smile)

Then meeting b/friend's older brother who enjoyed being totally selfish and my naivety and inner need to make Him happy. Therefore spent a LOT of time absorbing His and His friends Protein in as many ways as possible. (four)

Living with Him for 6 yrs. had my mind well trained. The body followed my mind.

If i had been put on the streets around that time, had a pimp/Master, then i would have spent even more time on back or all fours and become a possible health risk.

i guess the morale of it is If Men didn't produce such delicious Protein, then there would be less slaves? (blush)
(she remembers back at all those skin conditioning times)

School Sports Day and grass burn for a week.

masterkurt
08-28-2003, 02:56 PM
I do not agree. The wish of satisfying a larger public by mixing male and female slavery is, IMHO, unproductive. Lot of people who are interested in female submission are annoyed by men in the same situation (I'am one of those) and, probably, the lovers of male submission are equally uninterested in what happens to the female slaves.

So, better keeping the two different trends separate: the switches are a minorance.

Going back to the proposed theme, actually most sadistically oriented males love very much the idea of some sadistic females directing BDSM games at the expenses of female slaves.... so the idea, though not original, is very good.

I must say that also in the actual practice, as far as my experience is concerned, there is nothing more exciting than having a good female mistress helping one or more masters in the submission of a female slave.

And, according to my experience, it is not difficult to find a lady who enjoys sexually and sadistically submitting a female slave.

Master13
09-02-2003, 12:22 AM
I do not agree. The wish of satisfying a larger public by mixing male and female
slavery is, IMHO, unproductive. Lot of people who are interested in female
submission are annoyed by men in the same situation (I'am one of those) and,
probably, the lovers of male submission are equally uninterested in what happens
to the female slaves.

So, better keeping the two different trends separate: the switches are a
minorance.
I share Masterkurt's feeling about male subs (though I would have used the term turnoff, rather than annoying). Perhaps this thread could branch off into two, one with male subs, and one with female subs,(hopefully) making everyone happy.
BTW I also share Masterkurt's opinion of F/f.:)

masterkurt
09-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Hey, it's the first time I get quoted in this community ... nice feeling. Thanks Master13 , I think you deserve a price.
But I want to underline that besides my preferences and my suggestion to keep male and female submission separated, yet I can appreciate a good looking, severe mistress, torturing a good looking male slave, if both are suitable for their respective role.
I also read with interest the description of the TENs torture described above by Korg and kittenfemme.
Of course one great difference between male and female submission is that female slaves are regularly "used" sexually, while male slaves rarely are used by their mistresses (at least in the regular way). Nevertheless also with female slaves, some masters/mistresses prefer them not to enjoy too much their sexual use and therefore add some ordeal. I love my slave to suffer somehow while she sucks me or another dom to orgasm.
Here is a pic of her giving head while receiving TENS treatment .
As you can see (unfortunately not clearly as it would deserve), she was wired between clit and asshole.

Colonel Korg
09-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Bravo Masterkurt,

Nicely done! The TENS is a wonderful tool to cause pain and sexual stimulation at the same time. About a year or so ago, I saw an online ad for a "slave training belt" online. Basically a chasity belt with one of those radio controlled dog trainer shocking devices attached to the crotch strap for females or the C&B Pouch for males. The electrodes press into the clit and vuvla on female slaves and the balls and cock on males. It was thin enough in profile that it could be worn under loose clothing. The control box looked like a tv remote with several buttons for levels and audio settings. yes a "warning" beep could be emitted right before the shock is deleivered. The shocks had 8 levels of intensity and either pulse or a continuous "buzz". And of course it LOCKS on the slave. A truly evil device in my opinion.

Korg sends

masterkurt
09-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Excellent idea and diabolical device ... I would have loved to try it on my slave.... immagine, there has been a period in my life, after divorce, when I was living with a lady, who showed to have very strong domination phantasies towards other women. So I slowly introduced her to the fact that I had this slave (a married woman of the same age, actually same year and month, both virgos) and she accepted the idea the share the pet with me, what we did with a lot of fun.

The nice thing was that we frequented the slave also in our vanilla life and my partner found this particularly exciting. So we organized some party at the house where we lived (a large country house ) and invited her and her husband among many other persons. The fun was that she had to perform whatever we (especially Saby) asked her.... Saby would call her for help in the kitchen and she had to bare herself and show she had no underwear, as required, while her husband was chatting outside with other guests, all unaware of these events.

She had also to give a blowjob to my brother (who knew about everything), in the shadows behind the barn, while we kept her husband busy and later Saby enjoyed humiliating her asking my brother if he was satisfied of her performance .....

Now immagine if we had one of those remotecontrolled TENS chastity belts on her ..... what a fun, what a fun .... sigh ...

Well I can add a pic of Saby humiliating caroline

Justine
04-05-2004, 01:14 AM

I must confess this is very arousing, especial the idea of being sold as merchandise to a brothel.

I love the drawings you posted...

Justine

tevm
04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
i wonder if there are clubs somewhere in the world where you can go, fill out a form with your preferences (straight vs. bi, medium vs. hard pain, etc) and from then on being used for forced prostitution.

you may be locked up in a room, maybe chained to the wall, so that you can move freely but not flee, with people coming in and using you. the club owner will make money with this (you of course do it for free), and will protect you that your limits are met, but punish you if you refuse something within your limits. when the night is over, you are free again.

you could wear a mask, possibly one blindfolding you all evening. you may use the toilet once in the evening. punishment may be whippings, TENS, or just being jailed for several hours or even one or two days.

if there were no diseases, it would be a perfect match - your fun and the club owners finances. (provided that there would be enough business for every type of forced prostitute, but heck it's a fantasy isn't it).

ok. from here one could continue the thought. in some other cases people may not be willingly there. for example, you could bring your cheating partner there for a night. wouldn't it a great punishment for a cheating girl, to be brought there? or a very diabolical punishment for a cheating man: his partner could select him for a night of gay prostitution! since the to-be-punished people may refuse several things, chances are good that they will receive extra punishment - simplest punishment even for non-pain-lovers is just to be kept there for one more evening.

as the thread is about forced prostitution - obviously the club owner would love to hear that people are cheating so much on others...

Escritor
04-12-2004, 09:03 AM
I really like... correction: I really LOVE the idea of men captured by women and used :p (why isn't there a "yummy" kind of smilie ;)

Regards

shawshank
04-13-2004, 05:48 AM
you may be locked up in a room, maybe chained to the wall, so that you can move freely but not flee, with people coming in and using you.

you could wear a mask, possibly one blindfolding you all evening. you may use the toilet once in the evening. punishment may be being jailed for several hours or even one or two days.

simplest punishment even for non-pain-lovers is just to be kept there for one more evening.

Umm sounds interesting. I have re-created the collar my old girlfriend used on my cock and have fantasized of being held by a sorority, chained to bed by my cock or led around by a chain on my cock collar and used for their pleasure. Being forced to kneel and suck on their lovely toes, having my face forced between their legs and forced to eat them.
At other times I have fantasized of having them at my beck and call. :cool:

agp_millie
07-16-2004, 11:20 AM
forced prostitution clubs

i guess, naively, that submissiveness is 'forced' or it wouldn't be submissive.
A submissive is only as submissive as the Master/ress are Dominant.

What i'm trying to say is, thet i enjoy my submissiveness when in the
Company of a Dom/me, but when in company of other subs., male or female, I
feel quite at home taking charge and enjoy training the sub.

But where as once I considered that as unique, i realise that eveyone is similar and we just 'know our place'

If that makes sense, then response appreciated with a lick and promise, if
it's quite stupid. i won't expect any one even bothering to reply. (tears)

I think my 'completion' in a parallel Universe would be the Master/Mistress's slave, work my way upto Snr.woman voluntary servant and then ensure the Master/ress other slaves performed has required. (smile)
Yes, i'd like that Dear Lord. So long as i can still be a high yielding hu-cow.

3:-O lol.

i saw this picture the other day and suddenly soaked the 1st towel of the
day. i saw is as a scene of me audtioning, totally innocently, to be a Film Starlet and my Uncle is a Director. mmmmm!

If any 'nice' nasty Man want's to play the scene with me,
in s l o w detailed fantasy cyber, look for daisy_mooe in Yahell Messenger
and let me know. (blush)

slavegrrlie
08-30-2004, 03:27 PM
thats great.... i like the idea of the victors bidding to influence the show.
of course wayward merchandise shall have to be punished....only making the show much more enjoyable.
i like the idea of competition between the captives.....those who put on a better show will not be punished?

Perhaps both men and women captured and made to perform sexually in front of the victors as a show. The show is notorious for it's interesting aspects. It requires "handlers" (brothel owners) to keep the merchandise in line... usually by whip. The handlers force the merchandise to do all sorts of delicious but usually light play (double and triple penetration scenes, goring male slaves with whip handles, etc) for the audience. The audience members are, of course, the victors mentioned above. They watch and pick which (m, f, or any combination) will be theirs for a small sum of $$... perhaps whispering into the ear of one of their hosts? Perhaps they even bid on the slaves? The reason for the typically light stage play is because the customers tend to be very rough and imaginative.

Tang
10-14-2004, 07:01 AM
I had an uncompleted story set in my favourite slave-owning society of Xylae, with scenes in a market where slaves are made to perform partly as a warm-up before a sale and partly to show what they can do. You could vary this and have a more private sale in which the slaver brings a selection of his prime stock to perform for a particularly wealthy/important client(s).

In Xylae people are enslaved most frequently by having a rubber-coated steel collar locked on to them which begins to change their personality (I am big on MC elements). In this particular story, the slaver in question has developed a new collar which only begins to enslave the wearer once it is activated. He demonstrates this by activating the collar of a woman on stage and as she becomes a slave she performs more and more to demonstrate that, mainly FF action.

In fact all of this was background, the key focus was on a woman in the audience who has had one of these collars locked on to her, but it had not been activated. As the woman on stage becomes a slave she begins to recognise the woman in the audience as someone like herself and calls out for her to join her and the slaver's magic mirror (a lame concept okay) shows her how she would be once enslaved (i.e. dressed in rubber catsuit and thigh boots and completely servile), she flees the market, but the slaver is on her trail.

Tang
10-14-2004, 07:09 AM
I have always found it a turn on for someone to be turned into a prostitute. Often because their attraction to a particular fetish leads them into such a life, in what other jobs can you dress in skimpy, skin-tight shiny clothes and long boots all day? In others because someone wishes to possess them, and in this world, prostitution is the way we make people items of property. In addition it opens them up to use by anyone who can afford to pay, so emphasising their total powerlessness. I also get turned on by the process of change, both in terms of dress and behaviour of the person becoming the prostitute. Often in my stories it is brought about through MC and I did one called 'Walking Broad Street' on mcstories.com on this theme.

"Roof"
12-21-2004, 12:33 PM
I have always found it a turn on for someone to be turned into a prostitute. Often because their attraction to a particular fetish leads them into such a life, in what other jobs can you dress in skimpy, skin-tight shiny clothes and long boots all day? In others because someone wishes to possess them, and in this world, prostitution is the way we make people items of property. In addition it opens them up to use by anyone who can afford to pay, so emphasising their total powerlessness. I also get turned on by the process of change, both in terms of dress and behaviour of the person becoming the prostitute. Often in my stories it is brought about through MC and I did one called 'Walking Broad Street' on mcstories.com on this theme.

I think the shapely coeds/women should all be sex-slaves, sex-slaves to any male regardless of the male being significantly younger (or older) than the chick, of if the male is a captive too. Even the women of the victors should be slaves even to the male captives. The females being at the whim of any male, who simply as males have the right to use and abuse them at whim

agp_millie
01-03-2005, 06:43 AM
Re:[FONT=Verdana]Originally Posted by Tang

i was brought up the eldest daughter, but with 5 elder bros., also an Uncle that convinced me at a very young age, that male Protein was very good for growing girls. Told my b/f. at school and he told his friends and apart from obvious stupidity, i had all the Protein i needed.
Then leaving school with almost nil qualifikations, mom & dad were glad i wanted to move in with the older bro. of my skool b/f. He wanted me and i loved Him for it. (sic*) For next 5 yrs, until 21, i was put to full use. Trained for everything, i guess.

Up to then, i'd totally agree with Tang. But when Ex. disoppeared one night, taking His dog and leaving me with all His debts. i ran back home.
Now happily married to a 'good' Man. My early Life almost a dream, except the small scars on my udders, trained throat and other entry points, voice like a cows and still 'moo' when milked. But glad not used around any more, not because it's not my place, but because of the awful deseases around thease days and i'd like to live a bit longer and die of old age.

That's my only reason tho' and NO, incase any one thinks different. NO real time, but do enjoy 'nasty' E.mail cyber. (smile)

xxx

caroline
12-03-2006, 03:12 PM

I thought I was the only one that had this fantasy. Mine is different in that my master has me become a prostitute on 8 Ave NYC to prove my willingness to please him. It is such a turn on to be forced in to wearing slutty clothing and having sex with someone you don't know. He would also have me working as a stripper in a club and having sex with the customers. I would have to dance with other naked women and we would have to play and kiss each other while we danced.

gagged_Louise
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
I guess it's a fairly common fantasy - both varieties, the slave market/sex slave/captured by pirates thing and the thought of being forced to walk the street dressed like a sexy slut, fuck alien men in cars and have bills stuffed down your cleavage. I'm turned on by those too, because it's such a blatant breach with how you're supposed to be a lady. I wonder if it's also a very common fantasy among men (beyond people who know they're Dominants) to be a hustler or a pimp?

ancillaryanalog
12-03-2006, 08:13 PM
forced prostitution clubs

i guess, naively, that submissiveness is 'forced' or it wouldn't be submissive.
A submissive is only as submissive as the Master/ress are Dominant.

What i'm trying to say is, thet i enjoy my submissiveness when in the
Company of a Dom/me, but when in company of other subs., male or female, I
feel quite at home taking charge and enjoy training the sub.

But where as once I considered that as unique, i realise that eveyone is similar and we just 'know our place'

If that makes sense, then response appreciated with a lick and promise, if
it's quite stupid. i won't expect any one even bothering to reply. (tears)

I think my 'completion' in a parallel Universe would be the Master/Mistress's slave, work my way upto Snr.woman voluntary servant and then ensure the Master/ress other slaves performed has required. (smile)
Yes, i'd like that Dear Lord. So long as i can still be a high yielding hu-cow.

3:-O lol.

i saw this picture the other day and suddenly soaked the 1st towel of the
day. i saw is as a scene of me audtioning, totally innocently, to be a Film Starlet and my Uncle is a Director. mmmmm!

If any 'nice' nasty Man want's to play the scene with me,
in s l o w detailed fantasy cyber, look for daisy_mooe in Yahell Messenger
and let me know. (blush)

It's not stupid... but I wonder about that- I mean, wouldn't truly submissive behavior also account for acting as submissive even to an amateur dom who makes you want to tear your hair out in frustration because you could do laps around him/her?

Ah, being First Slave, or First Wife, or whatever the term for the major domo of the harem does sound appealing as a control thing, but isn't that more of an indication of being a switch in nature?

Unsure.