PDA

View Full Version : Personal Photography

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Chuckdom19
03-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks abunch you strong-posting women---you!
Now, I've been ordered to post some of the pictures on my own! GRRRR!
Right~here goes:

Make sure you thank your Master for us, so we've had the chance to share your beauty, dear Katmandu.

And thanks for your courage, whether self-generated or not.
(We wouldn't mind more some day, Kat).

wannabeXopsed
03-02-2005, 01:42 AM
I have a lot of admiration for all you woman out there showing us how beautiful you are. You all have my utmost respect to be able to post and share with us the details of your lifes.

I would have to agree with Ruby, Kat you are stunning.

The bonus was seeing your Master as well.

More Please?

T

Katmandu
03-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Awww~BLUSHING~how can I thank you all for such kind words?
Posted by WannabeXposed

The bonus was seeing your Master as well.

YEAH! What's up with that? Where are all the Dom's out there in picture world?

chanting: We want the men! We want the men! We want the men!

Mobius
03-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Awww~BLUSHING~how can I thank you all for such kind words?
Posted by WannabeXposed

YEAH! What's up with that? Where are all the Dom's out there in picture world?

Mobius chanting "no we don't No we don't"

PS not to be to critickal as you are very butifull Cat
But you both need to shave :)

Barton
03-02-2005, 12:13 PM
I happen to like being fluffy! :p

Ruby
03-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I happen to like being fluffy! :p

It's Kat vote that counts, but I like you that way too.
Fluffy is just purrfect for a tiger.

I echo Kat's chant: We want the men! We want the men! We want the men!

Jadetiger
03-02-2005, 05:14 PM
It's Kat vote that counts, but I like you that way too.
Fluffy is just purrfect for a tiger.

I echo Kat's chant: We want the men! We want the men! We want the men!

I agree with Ruby Barton. I like fluffy too.

I also agree with
We want the men! We want the men! We want the men!

Chuckdom19
03-02-2005, 08:04 PM
I also agree with
We want the men! We want the men! We want the men!

Jade, Ruby, Kat;
It is sweet and flattering thing that you wish to see more of the Dom's involved.
I'd be more than happy to send you (personally each) a family photo. But in the character of this thread, I have learned my erections are camera shy, no matter how excited I am.
Not to mention it's not nice to make a lady laugh when her goal is to become aroused.

wannabeXopsed
03-03-2005, 01:28 AM

for more pictures of the Men!!!! Yep count me in on this vote!! Even count me twice.

And :Omfg: I thought I was the only one that loved (fluffy) men. I think you are perfect Barton. (wondering if Kat would share)

It is only my personal hope that I find a Dom that not only knows what he is doing, but has a lot of fluff.

T aka WB

learningtopleez
03-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Kats and Barton!! What can I say??? First of all, I love fluffy and secondly; Kats, you are amazingly beautiful as usual!! Also, I agree with the other ladies.........We want the men!!!!

Lord Chuck...I'm sure we can work on that camera shy problem you have! ;)

~ltp~

new master
03-03-2005, 05:33 AM
...I have learned my erections are camera shy, no matter how excited I am.
Not to mention it's not nice to make a lady laugh when her goal is to become aroused.
im right there with u chksng

ProjectEuropa
03-03-2005, 06:08 AM
I have learned my erections are camera shy, no matter how excited I am.

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one inadequate in front of a camera!

I've found I've more chance of saluting in a cold sea than in front of the cold eye of a camera. Those guys that make a living by doing the business on camera have my admiration. One assumes it's mind over matter, which makes me wonder if my erection or the lack there of, is not the only inadequacy I suffer from. :o

Jadetiger
03-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Jade, Ruby, Kat;
It is sweet and flattering thing that you wish to see more of the Dom's involved.
I'd be more than happy to send you (personally each) a family photo. But in the character of this thread, I have learned my erections are camera shy, no matter how excited I am.

Sir Chksng19, Mobius and ProjectEuropa

I think you may be selling us ladies a little short here. We just like you gentlemen enjoy seeing our counterparts in all their natural states. While the thought of seeing you gentlemen in your full glory is very exciting. I am more aroused by the thought that you would share yourselves with me (us). It takes a great deal of trust and strength to expose yourself to others.

While I admit at first I felt vulnerable and exposed. I have found that your respect and kindness has given me the ability to overcome some of my shyness. It has strengthened my trust in myself as well as others. Gentlemen do not sell yourselves short. You have our admiration all ready.

Barton
03-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Hot wax, paddles, and clothes pins. Oh my!!

Barton
03-03-2005, 08:17 AM
White wax does'nt show up so well. Damn.

Mobius
03-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Sir Chksng19, Mobius and ProjectEuropa

I think you may be selling us ladies a little short here. We just like you gentlemen enjoy seeing our counterparts in all their natural states. While the thought of seeing you gentlemen in your full glory is very exciting. I am more aroused by the thought that you would share yourselves with me (us). It takes a great deal of trust and strength to expose yourself to others.

While I admit at first I felt vulnerable and exposed. I have found that your respect and kindness has given me the ability to overcome some of my shyness. It has strengthened my trust in myself as well as others. Gentlemen do not sell yourselves short. You have our admiration all ready.

trust me, you dont want to go there.

But here is what my inner dom would look like

Jadetiger
03-03-2005, 10:30 AM
trust me, you dont want to go there.

But here is what my inner dom would look like

You people are killing me. First BabySub, Ruby and Sir Chksng19 put me in permanent pussy meltdown all day, which I thought, could not get any more distracting.

Then Barton has to post more pictures of his beautiful Kat. My pussy has never ached like this before, Jade screams in frustration and need.

Lord Mobius, I would willing kneel to you sir. But your inner dom has me trembling and wet. I only wish I could be that slave because she is going to get exactly what I want.

Lick, lick, suck, suck, slurp, slurp and moan.

I want you to know you people have made it impossible to work today. I will need to buy my own set of toys since I can’t play with my master’s without permission.

I will try to finish the scene I was writing with Yuri since I think virtual Jade may be in the right frame of mind now OR A COLD SHOWER.

You definately have put this tiger in heat.

suz
03-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Kat looks awesome... absolutely awesome!!

Duetta
03-03-2005, 04:28 PM
All right - here goes...

I've never posted any picture before - especially not a picture like this.
There's not much BDSM about it... but still...

Actually all the credit goes to AirKnight1 since he gave this to me as a task... Not sure if I would have gotten the courage otherwise.. :o

Barton
03-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Very nice!

learningtopleez
03-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Duetta...a beautiful picture, and the bravery you have shown is admirable!

Kats....still got the gorgeous vote from me hun!! Awesome pics! Thanks Barton!

bisarah
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
it has been awhile since i was in the forums, but i have to say WOWZER to all the great pics!!!! thank you all so much for sharing them!

:p

e.b.
03-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Jade, Ruby, Kats (and Barton ;)), Duetta, PB (and Caine), FF (and TG), and all,

Thank you so much for sharing pics...you guys are amazing and beautiful!!

PB, you make a super cute daisy, sweetie!! :D

And FF, I thought you said you weren't a pain slut!! Ummm, that flogging looks ouchie (delicious, but still painful) to me! Good for you, sweetie; I'm impressed (and going to hide under the bed now). :)

eb

Barton
03-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Don't hide e.b., come on out and play!! ;)

Darkgirl
03-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Well as promised there is another photo but this time revealing a bit more than just my 'body'. SIR says that it time for my 'punishment' to begin and this is the first one for today. (My camera seems a bit messed up so I need to get it fixed by next week- for a more indepth appointment with SIR :Tasty: )

Darkgirl
03-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Question :::::: To transfer images from computer rather than using another web site, which is what I'm doing. How can this be done? I'd rather save images on cd than on a website that others can hack into. Please help :help: :D

albear
03-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Question :::::: To transfer images from computer rather than using another web site, which is what I'm doing. How can this be done?

Save your images onto your 'pooter and then when you want to upload them here when you're posting scroll down a bit, in Additional Options and go "manage attachments" which will pop up a little window, then you click "choose file" which browses the files on your 'pooter. Once you've selected the file click "upload" and wait for a bit until it's uploaded (it will say attached file - whatever) then "close window" and it should be attached. Let me know if that doesn't make sense. It's so much easier when you know what should be coming next :p

And BTW, beautiful shot! :D

e.b.
03-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Don't hide e.b., come on out and play!! ;)

LOL, shhh, Barton...you of all people should know TG doesn't need any encouragement!! ;)

Since you asked so sweetly though, and have provided us with such gorgeous pics of yourself and Kat, I'll see what can be arranged. :D

Darkgirl, OMG!! You are a beauty, my dear! Great pic...hope there's more where that came from! :)

eb

Darkgirl
03-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I think it worked as I deleated the image off my computer and it stayed there!! What I'll do now is delete the other images Off the website so the photos here will disapear but I'll just have to post them all together to comensate the rest of the thread as I can't edit them. Unless ther is another way of doing this :help:

Darkgirl
03-05-2005, 09:51 AM
LOL, shhh, Barton...you of all people should know TG doesn't need any encouragement!! ;)

Since you asked so sweetly though, and have provided us with such gorgeous pics of yourself and Kat, I'll see what can be arranged. :D

Darkgirl, OMG!! You are a beauty, my dear! Great pic...hope there's more where that came from! :)

eb
Thanks e.b, still working on the posting of images though!!! ;)

new master
03-05-2005, 12:02 PM
ok since we men have been "called out" so to speak and even called "wimps" in another thread i will b brave enough to start the posts of male pics sorry for the quality but hopfuly this will satiate the women for now until another man posts :-[

Ranai
03-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Right: Mmmmm! Very beautiful and sensual.
Left: Yay! You killed two birds with one stone - it's a reply to the 'Men's Undies' question too.
Thank you, new_master, for your generosity!

Jadetiger
03-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Duetta, great picture.

New Master, I am impressed, but I would never would never call a Dom a wimp. Unless I wanted a spanking. ;)

Ruby
03-05-2005, 04:56 PM
* Jumping up and down - yelling to anyone in hearing range - "We've got some men! *

Darkgirl - wow! You are hot and so is that nice body part of Sir's. Good luck on getting the pick thing sorted out.

new master - thank you for those excellent photos. Wonderful!

Duetta - sexy shot - well done!

FF - one of my absolute favorite pics that TG posted has his penis snuggled nicely in your beautiful breasts. I love it when he shows off how he ties you up.

BiSarah - welcome back. I've missed my workout buddy in the dungeon. ;-)

Am I sated? Hmmmm, nope. "We want more men, we want more men!"

* Tries to get new chant going...*

BDSM_Tourguide
03-05-2005, 05:39 PM
FF - one of my absolute favorite pics that TG posted has his penis snuggled nicely in your beautiful breasts. I love it when he shows off how he ties you up.

I'm surprised you could see it at all in between those two bountiful bundles. :)

So.... ya wanna see more of her tied up, do you??? :thinkerg:

Xelebes
03-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the pics. Some of them were very exciting, even if some (sub-set of a sub-set, oy!) were females being "put to the test".

I would post pics but haven't been really practicing anything of late. Having to share the basement with my three brothers really limits what I can do.

GarrickBailley
03-06-2005, 02:20 AM
here's some pics of me during and after masturbating to some stories on this site. Hope it's ok to post male pics on here...let me know if they're not wanted.

GarrickBailley
03-06-2005, 02:31 AM
some more...after I came

the plug is medium sized and vibrating...I find I can't stand a butt plug inside me unless it is vibrating

GarrickBailley
03-06-2005, 02:38 AM
here's a pic of my butt plug, with a marker for scale (lol..who takes pics of butt plugs with indicators of scale? I guess geology majors.. :rolleyes: )

Jadetiger
03-06-2005, 07:05 AM
I have been given permission to post my master's cock as a reward.

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 07:32 AM
WOW!!!!

Wonderfully pictures everyone!!!!

I think the more pics we have of the men as well as us women makes a great compliment to not just this thread but this site.
Keep it up!! :D :applaus: :thewave:

Well!!! Going to work on the picture imaging thing, so if the pictures disapear from my previous threads......don't worry as I'll post them again in a little while!!!!!!

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Wel, by now the previous pictures appart from the last one may have disapeared. SIR is watching to make sure that the photos are 'all up' and there may be a few new ones too!! .......

Jadetiger
03-06-2005, 09:34 AM
I was carried by my gift I forgot to acknowledge the awesome pictures that were posted. GarrickBailley and Darkgirl WOW does not describe how great the pictures were.

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 09:36 AM
A Few More....

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 09:41 AM
And another few.......

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 09:48 AM
And one more for the inconvenience of messing up previous threads....

(Hope these have come out ok as I've had to make them smaller to be accepted through attachments) Sir likes this one but I don't like my 'chin' here!! :o

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 09:52 AM
OOooooops!! Forgot about the 'baby oil' and 'cuffs' in the background of the second picture up!!! :o

Ruby
03-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Bravo Everyone!

* We've got the men, We've got the men *

It's so nice to compliment the beautiful ladies with those shots.

Jade, GarrickBailley, Dark Girl - Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dark Girl - you've added some pics, very hot - so glad your Sir is supervising this. ;)

And for all the other men who have previously posted bits of themselves, in this huge thread - thank you, too!

Darkgirl
03-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks RUBY!!

Totaly agree...... More men on here please as its a real treat to us women!!!
:Tasty: :bj3: :kissass:

craftygirl
03-06-2005, 03:16 PM
WOW!!!!

Wonderfully pictures everyone!!!!

Agreed! And I'm always happy to see some more cock :-D

wannabeXopsed
03-06-2005, 08:09 PM
I find these pictures totally awesome girls, you are beautiful and brave, and i am totally impressed by how good you look in the pictures. I must find someone to take mine!! :woohoo:

To all the Masters, Sir's, Dom's, i keep thinking i have died and gone to heaven! i want to :kiss: each and everyone of you. I am not disappoint at all, i just want more, more, more, please :cheerl: I will get down on my knee's :hail: and beg, you look so yummy and ediable :Tasty:

:jawdrop: New Master, i really like the picture of well (mmm)everything, but i also like the your goatee. As previously posted, i really like fluff (as Barton calls it), thank you for the pleasure of me visting the photo's tonight.

Jade, you are a lucky woman!!

Yummy to all!!!!! :Omfg:

T (aka WB) :D

chrissy4242
03-06-2005, 08:41 PM
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/chrissy42/brtadrs1.jpg

Updated by Jinn:
We are very grateful to have the chance to see your photos. But, as marked by other members below as well, it poses a huge risk to yourself to give out your real phone number and address. I still keep the link to your image, but I make it not shown as an image here until you confirm this is NOT your real personal info. This is totally for your own protection. Thank you for your contribution and please keep the photos coming!

Ruby
03-06-2005, 09:34 PM
chrissy4242, please tell me that's not your real phone number.

You look like quite sexy girl in those pictures waiting for your "unwanted" rapist(s) to be. Enjoy the fantasy.

New Master had a goatee? Now where was I looking? :rolleyes: I don't think my girlfriends noticed that either. We were too busy admiring other parts of that yummy bod!

wannabeXopsed
03-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Well yea, i am sorry to say i was quite fixated on the whole picture, and couldn't get up front and personal as i wanted,other than licking my screen, now i not only am drooling, but i have a nice and clean screen to admire all the new posts :eek: ok so now i have to go and wash my mouth out.

T :D

Master_chris
03-07-2005, 01:05 AM

Interesting, I do like the image of the farm house, ;-) the it is sad that u can't find this type of ad in the paper.

Updated by Jinn: remove the direct link to the image.

somewriter
03-07-2005, 01:25 AM
chrissy4242, please tell me that's not your real phone number.

I second this. The actual photos look good Chrissy, but the contact details plus picture of your house make me feel very uneasy. I hope you know what you are doing.

ProjectEuropa
03-07-2005, 06:05 AM

Well I like the pictures and a nice fantasy piece. That house could really be in Shropshire!

Are you serious about this or is it a joke? The number goes through to the Orange answer service so it's a real number!

OK any bloke that kidnapped and raped you would still be guilty of kidnap and rape and would be charged for it but you are handing out a great whopping mitigation plea or even an excuse. I can hear someone saying to the court, 'We made arrangements in advance, it wasn't really rape, it was a BDSM fantasy scene that went too far. I really didn't mean to hurt her so badly.'

Updated by Jinn: remove the direct link to the image.

Barton
03-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Now thats the way a thread should be. A lively party. Great pics everyone!!

If you don't think that I have put too many of Kats here I have some more. And a few of me as well.

smartass kitten
03-07-2005, 01:08 PM
If you don't think that I have put too many of Kats here I have some more. And a few of me as well.

It's never enough!!!! :D

Darkgirl
03-07-2005, 02:29 PM
It's never enough!!!! :D

I second that!!!!! ;) :D

new master
03-08-2005, 05:32 AM
just wanted to take a moment to thank ranai, jadetiger, wannabeXposed, and finaly ruby (and her girlfriends) for thier terrific compliments although i dont think i am deserving it still brought a smile to my face. so ladies now that the men have started to post think we can get some more poses from you as a reward? :p

Katmandu
03-08-2005, 05:47 AM
:woohoo::cheerl::bronze:
Thank you-Thank you-Thank you!!! to all the brave men out there.....
You know, us women have fantasies also, and REALLY appreciate the visuals on the male form, in any shape or size. :bravo:

Dark girl....what can I say? Words are inadequate. Absolutely brave and stunning!! :) :yourock:

Right, Ladies....how's about someone else take a turn.....someone with lots of body to grab (and be molested! :D )? I like seeing larger women. If I were to be into F/F, it would have to be someone large. THAT really turns me on! :p

ProjectEuropa
03-08-2005, 06:01 AM
just wanted to take a moment to thank ranai, jadetiger, wannabeXposed, and finaly ruby (and her girlfriends) for thier terrific compliments although i dont think i am deserving it still brought a smile to my face. so ladies now that the men have started to post think we can get some more poses from you as a reward? :p

Forgive me for not commenting on your proud salute, it's no insult, just not my thing. But your posting did make me realise how nice and intriguing it is to see the faces behind the postings.

So thanks to all those faces we have seen. I guess in this furom its exposing oneself more than actually being naked. Very brave indeed.

AirKnight1
03-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Duetta was kind enough to take this photo at my request. It shows her in a very intimate moment, her favorite method of masturbation. She yielded to my desire to share this with everyone. I am sure you will find her situation quite enjoyable.

wannabeXopsed
03-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Thank you Duetta, you are beautiful!

T

Jadetiger
03-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Darkgirl, beautiful eyes to go with a beautiful bod.

Chrissy4242, You do look hot, but plese be careful sweety.

AirKnight, you are a lucky man. Duetta is hot. Duetta thank you for the picture.

I also wanted to share my pet with you. He is quite obedient. This is one of his first tasks.

39-29-36
03-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Act One, Scene One . . . .

:slave4u:

Ruby
03-08-2005, 09:35 PM
AirKnight1 - Thanks for sharing Duetta's hot pick and quite sexy pose. Makes me want to grab my own toys and help her out!

Duetta - you glow girl. I like how you play with that sexy bod of yours. Nothing like a little bondage to get everyone in the mood. That pick has me thinking about so many delicious and spicy things to do with you.

Jadetiger - Oh my. A yummy pet. What a tasty photo. When you're ready to share, virtual Ruby is all ready to play with him in the dungeon.

39-29-36 - Is that you or a beautiful pet? That's quite a shot!

* Still excited and happy to say - "We've got the men, we've got the men!" *

Barton
03-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I made a spreader bar!!! :D
Oh, and the needle trick on nipples works very well.

wannabeXopsed
03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Barton, thank you so much for sharing, Kat is beautiful, and she looks great, nice tape job, but my favorite, is the WAX, it looks great. You did a fine job, i love the dripping, (or is that me) on the end of her nipples.

Kat you are a lucky girl, do tell how it felt with the needles? I'm nosey too!

Great Pictures Thank you

T

fetish101
03-09-2005, 01:12 AM
I made a spreader bar!!! :D
Oh, and the needle trick on nipples works very well.

needle trick? am I missing something? I see some lovely wax work on those nipples..but I'm missing the needles..

wannabeXopsed
03-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Hi Fetish101, go to knowledge base, and then check the "getting the points"

It will explain the needles.

T

Duetta
03-09-2005, 09:18 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments on my two recently posted pictures (one of which is removed now :o ). Though I've been in a state of constant embarrasment and think my blushing cheeks might be permanent, it's still very encouraging to hear other's opinions on them... Not to say very hot!!

Anyways... Thanks everyone! :)

Duetta

Nightstriker
03-09-2005, 09:58 AM
needle trick? am I missing something? I see some lovely wax work on those nipples..but I'm missing the needles..

Go here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2930) and you will see what he is talking about.

39-29-36
03-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Act One, Scene Four

The obedient Toilet-Slave, previously submitted, has been tormented and teased . . . until she becomes a shameless Toilet-Slut . . . a victim of her own desires . . . . ;) as in . . . Spank me! I've been a naughty Toilet-Slut!

Jadetiger
03-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Jadetiger - Oh my. A yummy pet. What a tasty photo. When you're ready to share, virtual Ruby is all ready to play with him in the dungeon.

Ruby, I will let him know. He is such a horny manslut I think I could use a little help. :D

39-29-36, Great pictures.

Barton, You are going to make Kat the envy of all subs. I want candle wax, chants Jade. :D

Barton
03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
A little caning with a touch of paddleing.

Barton
03-11-2005, 02:12 PM
After the shower.
Kats does not like this position, but it helps in her training. Note the bullwhip on the bed. Did'nt use it ,except for a few light hits, yet but it should be fun to use.

Barton
03-11-2005, 02:17 PM
And last but not least.

ProjectEuropa
03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
A little caning with a touch of paddleing.

Very nice!

What sort of cane did you use and how hard was you using it? (hmm, that's a difficult question to answer.) Did you use it on bare flesh?

I'm just wondering because the welts remind me of when I used to be caned at school, it was so long ago I can't remember anything other than it bloody hurt.

I have used a cane but only very lightly because of the fear just the idea generated on the person I was using it on.

Barton
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
A light bamboo cane. She was naked. And I swing it from about three or four feet away, pretty hard. If you swing from more than that you might split the skin.
When I use it on her breasts I swing from about two feet or so. If you use the right lotion the welts go away in a few days.

ProjectEuropa
03-11-2005, 02:59 PM
A light bamboo cane. She was naked. And I swing it from about three or four feet away, pretty hard. If you swing from more than that you might split the skin.
When I use it on her breasts I swing from about two feet or so. If you use the right lotion the welts go away in a few days.

I've just tested it on myself the best I can and even with a light swing that lands with a pretty keen sting. I was using a brattish (?) cane however, I would imagine bamboo has more of a weapon. (hmm I must research this).

Barton
03-11-2005, 03:05 PM
The thinner the cane the more whip(and sting) it has.

Aeneas
03-11-2005, 03:55 PM
I don't know who is luckier, you or Kat. BTW, I love the design on the shield(?). Are you in the SCA?

Barton
03-11-2005, 04:31 PM
That is a boogie board, us Floridians get to use them most of the year :) . What is the SCA??

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I forgot to post these until just now. These are from another flogging session we had back in February. She got up to 220 strokes this session.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Three more from that session.

orchidsoul
03-11-2005, 04:34 PM
That is a boogie board, us Floridians get to use them most of the year. What is the SCA??

I forgot to write after the first picture with it.. but I love that you have a boogie board in your room!

Awesome pictures everyone. Thanks for sharing and sorry I don't have any contributions as of yet, but everyones pictures are HOT!!

orchidsoul
03-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I forgot to post these until just now. These are from another flogging session we had back in February. She got up to 220 strokes this session.

FF I thought you weren't a pain slut?? Nothing says pain like 220 strokes!! WOW!!!

Barton
03-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Nice crossing pattern TG.

Yes FF, not a pain slut indeed. :p

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 04:50 PM
A sexy position, to say the least.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Pictures from the session we had just a couple of days ago. She managed 260 stroked in this session. She continues to outdo herself.

Barton
03-11-2005, 05:04 PM
What kind of flogger are you using TG??

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Is it my imagination, or are my photo sets in groups of seven usually?

Weird.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 05:07 PM
What kind of flogger are you using TG??

One, ten-foot length of ½ inch nylon rope, folded in half, and then in half again. And one, fifteen foot length of ½ inch mylon rope folded in half, and then in half again.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 05:15 PM
After her flogging, we did a little binding as well. This particular bind is called the "cone" bind. It forces the breasts to just completely out away form the body and stand out predominantly.

It kind of reminds me of the bras from back in the 50s.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 05:17 PM
After the breast bondage was removed. You can still see the purple tint to the area around her areolae and the marks from where the rope was tied.

Barton
03-11-2005, 05:19 PM
You were in the Boy Scouts were'nt you ??

;)

Aeneas
03-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Very impressed, TG and FF! Over 200 strokes in one sessions certainly shows focus.

Barton-- SCA stands for Society of Creative Anachorisms. We are into Middle Age era reeantment. Most of the folks at Ren Fairs are SCA. It is quite a wide ranging organization. Heraldry is crucial, and I thought the insignia was awesome! Quite a few into such things are also into BDSM.

magicgrl
03-11-2005, 06:47 PM
After months of drooling and being aprehensive i think i may be ready to post my own pictures. LOL With my Master's permission (and assistance) i hope to have some posted this weekend. i wanted to just say to all, however, these pictures are outstanding--to all who have posted, kudos! :woohoo: It takes a lot of courage! Lovely pics--please keep them coming to keep this gal entertained!!

*~magic~*

Jadetiger
03-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Kats, I just don't know how to say thank you enough for sharing Barton and your experiences with me. Your are a stronger woman than me.

FF, My heart pounds everytime TG posted your pictures. You totally amaze me and have my deepest respect.

Barton and TG, You gentlemen are enough to scare the Domme right out of a girl. :eek:

Ruby
03-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Thank you all sharing such amazing pictures and your lives. They are the stuff that fantasies are made of. Excellent poses, wonderful bondage, naughty marks...whew!

Kats and FF, you are beautiful in your submission and always.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-11-2005, 07:27 PM
You were in the Boy Scouts were'nt you ??

;)

Nope. It's all self-taught. :)

Finding_Fantasy
03-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Yes FF, not a pain slut indeed. :p

I really am not a pain slut. I don't get aroused from the pain. What I enjoy is "out doing" myself - seeing if I can take just a little bit more than last time. To me, the pain is just that - pain. I am more of a nut for metal challenges.

SirW
03-13-2005, 06:40 AM
Read some of the past posts asking for pics of males....well here are a few....
These are BDSM ones, but if you wish a few of more sexual (like stiff cocks)....let me know. These are of course, in keeping with the thread, all personal pics...no pros or ringers.

Enjoy

SirW

SirW
03-13-2005, 06:41 AM
More of the same theme.......

SirW
03-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Ok, now we turn over.....

SirW
03-13-2005, 06:46 AM
Well that is it for now. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

SirW :)

Ranai
03-13-2005, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah!!!
Sir W, this is great!
Hehe, if these pictures aren't sexual I don't know what is... with a delicious ass like this, and with the bondage ensuring that he stays just like that... who needs stiff cocks?
Thank you, Sir W, :yourock:
And please pass the compliments on to the guy in question, with many thanks.

Jadetiger
03-13-2005, 07:19 AM
SirW,
Please post more. They are great. It has the Domme in me screaming that his cute ass needs to be much redder and on the flip side has the Sub in me wanting to help stiffen up his cock. ;)

Ranai
03-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Browsing back....
Barton & lovely Katmandu, a great OOOoooh for the lacy black negligee. And the expression on your face, Katmandu, as you are tied standing before the bed says more than an essay on submission.
TG & FF, I particularly like the 'Position of obedience' pictures. They are very beautiful.

Darkgirl
03-13-2005, 08:06 AM
SirW = The pictures are wonderful. Love the arse shots :kissass:
And also your restraints. :Tasty:

Darkgirl
03-13-2005, 08:55 AM
As promised, SIR got me ready for some more photos. Only this time he got me to shave. So for now, here is a little of the punishment I recieved......
:smackbum:

SIR!!
03-13-2005, 10:18 AM
And Here Are Some Of The Photos I Also Like Of Darkgirl....
If Your Wondering What The Long Black Thing Is.. (apart From The Horse Whip) It Is Darkgirl's Black Bladed Samuri Sword.....

Jadetiger
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Sir and Darkgirl, Great pictures. Darkgirl your pussy looks great.

wannabeXopsed
03-13-2005, 12:40 PM
How amazing is this thread!!!

Thank you SirW for showing us your sub. He is very nice to see and I do enjoy his nice ass. I wonder how nice it would look with some marks on it. Full frontal is nice as well, and would love to see it at attention. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you SIR!! for showing us darkgirl. She is beautiful and I appreciate all the exposure she has gotten.

Perhaps one day when I get the courage, like so many others I will be able to post as well.

Darkgirl, you are so brave to take what SIR!! has dished out to you, and be able to post as you do. Your ass looks like it will be a bit sore a couple of days or three.

Thanks

T

Darkgirl
03-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Thank you sooo much Jadetiger and wannabeXopsed, my arse is a little 'buzzing' and SIR is learning to use a horse whip a little 'better' than the belt. I'm amazed I actually took more thrash though I did have to bury my face in the bedding at the finnal stage of my arse whipping. Not used to my pussy being whipped (SIR's idea). But it has left me wanting more and extreamly wet !!!
Also trying to get used to the shaving too. :eek: :Tasty: :o

P.S. SIR also says thanks!!!

SirW's sun
03-13-2005, 02:41 PM
OOOOOooooo yes SirW, i recall that ass...... er, session! It is/was as wonderful to touch as it appears in these wonderful photos! Thank You for the delightful reminder!
:kissass:

Read some of the past posts asking for pics of males....well here are a few....
These are BDSM ones, but if you wish a few of more sexual (like stiff cocks)....let me know. These are of course, in keeping with the thread, all personal pics...no pros or ringers.

Enjoy

SirW

Darkgirl
03-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Welcome SirW's sun. Those photos are brilliant!! I hope there are more soon from yourself and SirW. Do you have more restraints?? I'm very interested!!!
;)

ProjectEuropa
03-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Welcome SirW's sun. Those photos are brilliant!! I hope there are more soon from yourself and SirW. Do you have more restraints?? I'm very interested!!!
;)

I've nothing to add but my praise and admiration for your candidness, bravery and your brilliant photos Darkgirl and SirW and everybody else who has posted on this thread.

I browse these pages often and leave without saying anything and always feel a little guilty for having nothing to say but the photos in this thread are truely appreciated. Many thanks. :bravo:

rmsgh4
03-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Duetta was kind enough to take this photo at my request. It shows her in a very intimate moment, her favorite method of masturbation. She yielded to my desire to share this with everyone. I am sure you will find her situation quite enjoyable.

Utterly delightful! :)

craftygirl
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Well that is it for now. Let me know your thoughts.

One word: GORGEOUS.

bisarah
03-13-2005, 05:44 PM
those were some wonderful pics!!!!! thank you so much for sharing them SirW and darkgirl.

:applaus:

Chuckdom19
03-13-2005, 05:47 PM
The photos are amazing, folks. They've given me some inspiration for situations in my writing, and in the dungeon.

The hard and courageous work involved is much appreciated!

chksng19

Ruby
03-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Everytime when I think this little thread can't get any better, some generous posters prove that it can. This new batch was excellent.

SirW, SIR and Darkgirl - awsome pics - Thank you.

SIR that body part of yours was very appreciated.

Darkgirl - he whippped your pretty pussy? You lucky girl! Feels good doesn't it? Or perhaps I should say, it feels really good when it's over and the slightest touch will send you over the edge, yes?

Barton
03-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Kats has added the story concerning the pictures I posted a few pages back. It is in the "Lets really get to know each other" thread.

Darkgirl
03-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Kats has added the story concerning the pictures I posted a few pages back. It is in the "Lets really get to know each other" thread.

Read the story and its brilliant I must say. Plus the pictures are wonderful.

Ruby - Its now Wednesday and still 'Buzzing' on the thought of our last adventure with the horse whip on my arse and pussey. :Tasty:
Hope to get a little more this weekend ;)

mr addams
03-16-2005, 03:09 AM
Wow,

I heard about this thread from the "is the personal photograph thread to long" and decided to come and have a wander through

Some amazing pictures here, it’s giving me all sorts of fun ideas....

Ruby
03-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Read the story and its brilliant I must say. Plus the pictures are wonderful.

Ruby - Its now Wednesday and still 'Buzzing' on the thought of our last adventure with the horse whip on my arse and pussey. :Tasty:
Hope to get a little more this weekend ;)

Darkgirl - I hope you get some too! Have fun. ;)

Before anyone asks. My hubby, Master T, granted me permission to put up one of my GLAM photos as my avatar. Unlike Dorian Grey, I have aged a bit since this was taken.

Darkgirl, Jade and Kat - thanks for inspiring me to be brave enough to use the new avatar.

Darkgirl
03-16-2005, 03:32 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
RUBY is that really you? :jawdrop: I am truely shocked!!!
May I just say how beautiful you are!!! :)

wannabeXopsed
03-16-2005, 07:13 PM
Thank you so much for the beautiful picture. Thank Master T also for sharing his lovely slave. I bet you have aged with grace and beauty. It is yummy.

Can't help but think what the rest looks like. I appreciate your sensous looks.
Being blonde sensous doesn't come easy. My glamour picture wasn't sexy like yours!!

Woo Hoo

WB

39-29-36
03-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Pink & Rosy . . . . ;)

Barton
03-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Nice color. :D

Ruby
03-17-2005, 01:21 AM
WB and Darkgirl - it's me - a younger me, but me. :o
Thanks for your kind words.

39-29-36 - Very hot!

theadmiral
03-18-2005, 12:51 PM
my favoirite little copper haired pet. looking for suggestions on what new tortures i should make her endure.

Darkgirl
03-18-2005, 01:01 PM
OOOOOOPS!!!! the imagination gets going :o
I think the Dom in me is awakening. Is she your pet??

alura
03-18-2005, 06:15 PM
I know that so many of these pictures were taken and shared with others awhile back, but I wanted to look around more at my new home. I think I was more touched by these photographs and this beautiful gallery than anything else I've seen thus far.

It makes me long to have my own dark love someday.......maybe, if I'm lucky, someday my pictures might be on here, too, with someone special to me.

Thank you so much for your courage and honesty and beauty. Everyone of you is a *true* work of art.

Barton
03-19-2005, 11:22 PM
The toys I had Kats order came today! I did'nt have all of the hooks up yet but I just had to try out the harness. The hood works really well too.

The paddle and a cane were used as well. Although the cane was only used a little this time.

Barton
03-19-2005, 11:33 PM
A few more of Kats.

Barton
03-19-2005, 11:38 PM
And the last of it.

Ruby
03-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Barton and Kat - wow! Kat, it must have been hard to put on that hood. I'm so proud of you. Barton, wonderful photos - again. Thank you both!