PDA

View Full Version : Personal Photography

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

BDSM_Tourguide
09-05-2003, 01:41 AM
First off, the rules:

1. This thread is dedicated ONLY to personally taken, home photos. No amateur models, no "amateur" pictures and no professionally done items, either. Basically, if I have seen it or downloaded it (and I have downloaded a lot of pictures), then it's gone unless you can prove to me that you took it yourself.

2. There will be NO negative personal comments about ANY of the pictures posted here. The first time I read something like: "Look how fat she is" or "Oh my god! They let that out of the cage?!" then you're gone. No explanations, no excuses, you and all your posts will be deleted. These are real people making some real steps and some hard decisions to go out on a limb and post material that is close to home for them. Anyone threatening the sanctity of that trust and this confidence will be damned in my eyes and could suffer no worse fate than to burn in the inequity of lesser sites and cheap masturbatory hell. In other words, if you fuck with the people courageous enough to post in this thread, I will fuck with you!

3. Try to keep the material in line with the topics of the site, namely fetish, erotica, BDSM and those sorts of things. I'm sure you're very proud of your wife's graduation day from nursing school, but this isn't the place to post those types of pictures. Unless, of course, you took her to a nice hotel, strapped her to the bed, caned her, fucked her ass all night long, shot loads of cum all over her face and then took pictures. That would be perfectly acceptable.

4. Please contribute. I know it takes a lot of courage, a lot of trust and a whole lot of understanding to post your own personal pictures in a public forum, but please do post. The vast majority of us here are very understanding and will not judge you for what you post. Those that do will not do it but once. So, please, let us see what you do behind closed doors in the darkest hours of night. We might like it... a lot.

BDSM_Tourguide
09-05-2003, 01:53 AM
A basic tie with plenty of mobility. Easily worn and concealable under long sleeves.

BDSM_Tourguide
09-05-2003, 01:54 AM
A very simple tie with great mobility and flexibility. Again, easily concealable under garments for wear in public.

BDSM_Tourguide
09-05-2003, 01:55 AM
Shown as they would look when worn with a simple t-shirt. Notice the amount of slack in the back. This is adjustable and can be fitted to decrease movement of the arms to nearly nothing.

Steelwhip
09-07-2003, 12:40 PM
well...as noone else is posting thier personal pics from the lifestyle than Ill go ahead and drop a couple.....

a collard slave of mine....

Steelwhip
09-07-2003, 12:42 PM
and another of her......

kittenfemme
09-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Great knots Tourguide. I'm a huge fan of rope bondage myself. *purr* I've a few books of nautical rope manuevering as well as Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook on my bookshelf. I use and study them as often as possible when I've someone of my own collared. And I love the sub/ models wristband tat!

Steelwhip, the photos are wonderful! I especially like the first one. Ouch! And... um... *blush* your slave is pretty hot too. It's wonderful to see real photos of real peeps, not Hollywood stick figures.

My photo is tame in comparison. It's one I love though. My Mistress at the time belled me (see my ankle) and required me to take a photo the moment I got the bells in the mail and put them on. I still have them. *purr*

kittenfemme
09-07-2003, 03:10 PM
And here's one I had to take after wearing a plug 24/7...

BDSM_Tourguide
09-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
And I love the sub/ models wristband tat!

I'll be sure to tell her you said that. I get to see her daily, so I can do that. ;)

kittenfemme
09-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
I'll be sure to tell her you said that. I get to see her daily, so I can do that. ;)

Oooh? So this is someone current? Lucky you! Yes, please give her my regards.

masterkurt
09-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Well ... I like this thread a lot and appreciate all contributions so far. Of course I absolutely agree with the rules and premises set by the moderator ... personal pics are the most exquisite item for real BDSM lovers and we should discuss the idea and experiences behind each pic and not critisize or bash the model or the author.

I shall have the pleasure to introduce my collared slave to you.
Her name is caroline, she is now over 40 and my slave since 10 years. She is a married woman and her husband is not aware of her slave-life. For this reason we have to be careful about marks, but not always... so you will have chance to see even some very hard marks in the pics I'll post to this forum.

Here a couple of very recent ones.

regards to everybody

masterkurt
09-07-2003, 04:22 PM
if you felt puzzled by the last pic, here another to start learing your mind

masterkurt
09-07-2003, 04:24 PM
and now a full view

masterkurt
09-07-2003, 04:28 PM
and here one of my guests, a lady, showing the results of the above treatment

BDSM_Tourguide
09-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Oooh? So this is someone current? Lucky you! Yes, please give her my regards.

My wife. I'm sure she'll be posting shortly. After she's finished watching her movie.

Mobius
09-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Thank you for sharing:)

Finding_Fantasy
09-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the tat. I have had it for about 4 years now. :) Yeah that's me in hte picture. It's a pretty tame one but it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. We don't get much of an opportunity to do much with having the baby and all.

I liked your tat on your back too. I want to get one there but the nearest place is the next town over. Ah well.

The bells are cool too. I have a collar that has bells on it but unless I am dressing up, it would look sort of silly with a t-shirt and jeans. LOL We will have to take a picture of it on me.

kittenfemme
09-07-2003, 07:34 PM
That was you FF!?!? *swoon* Your husband/ master said you were cute. He's SO right. I'd love to see the bells on you. :) Dig the new avatar too.

Thanks for returning the tat compliment. Have you any idea what you'd like in the small of your back? I'll warn you, it HURTS! I cried... a lot. It hurt more than the dots on my forehead.

jadrel
09-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Hmmm, feling brave here... as i'm not exactly a prime specimen...

However, this is a personal pic that was taken to send to my Mistress. The waist belt is part of a chastity strap that can hold both front and rear inflatables... On this occasion i had only been instructed to insert the front... which (given i was opperating the camera myself) was a major relief!

jad

kittenfemme
09-08-2003, 03:47 PM
Not a prime specimen jadrel? I beg to differ! Fantastic photo. If you'll please forgive the dirty minded, drooling lesbian... I'd love to see more of that chastity strap... and you. :D

jadrel
09-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Thanks kittenfemme <blush>

i have no problem with your dirty mind, or with your drooling, as for more of me and the strap... hmmm...

This one is a 'longer' shot, but that's the best i have for now... maybe when i take some more i'll post a better one.

jad

kittenfemme
09-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Exquisite! Thank you jadrel.

Steelwhip
09-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Id have to agree with kittenfemme when it comes to the pics of you jadrel....very nice......course im a tit man....=)

and thank you for the kind words about my slave kittenfemme...she was a delight to play with very much into pain. Got to the point that she couldnt cum without some form of pain being inflicted on her, be them nipple clamps or my teeth bitting into her.

And love the pics of you as well kf....blue looks very good in you...=)

Steely

and just because...another of my slave doing what she was good at doing.....=)..not the best pic.....but a fun one=)

kittenfemme
09-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Steelwhip
love the pics of you as well kf....blue looks very good in you...=)

ROFL! *blush*

I love that pic Steelwhip. I may prefer women, but I love to give oral to either gender. And there's just something about deep throating that makes me so very wet...

jadrel
09-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Steelwhip,

Thanks, so a Tit-man eh? i might have gussed from that lovely photo of your well beaten sub you posted earlier ;)
Both my Mistress and my Husband are very fond of mine (though one is far better at the pain side i like than the other <g>)

As for your new photo, i'm gunna go with kittenfemme and say Mmmmmm, i'm also a great fan of oral with both genders!

jad

e.e. norcod
09-09-2003, 05:38 AM
Congratulations to all on the launch of a thread that in my opinion will be one of the finest on this site. I think that the tourguides suggestions are most appropriate. What is being posted here are the results of very personal and intimate artistry. It is the antithesis of the slick commercial fluff that is so frequently see elsewhere. It needs to be taken seriously.

BRAVO

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Well I love to see this thread taking off. I enjoy posting my personal pics, but even more to see those by the other members.
For the tit-men, but also for any woman in the forum who appreciates tit torture, here some older B&W pics of mine

Steelwhip
09-09-2003, 01:58 PM
ooooohhh.....gonna have to rember that little trick next time I do some cloths-pin work MasterKurt

=)

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 01:58 PM
I hope you appreciated that simple way to modify a wooden pin to get a very nice and cruel tit clamp ... and now here it is applied to caroline

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 02:00 PM
and now on both tits

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 02:02 PM
well, I am glad you did appreciate, Steelwhip ... here is another very nice suggestion. Note that you can make more or less painful by adjusting the screws

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 02:05 PM
the same clamp, placed on its target

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 02:07 PM
now same clamps very easy yo find in any hardware shop ....
the tiny bells have been added for my musical pleasure

masterkurt
09-09-2003, 02:10 PM
also these are very common curtain clamps ... they are a little painful, but can be accepted by almost any, even untrained, salvegirl

kittenfemme
09-09-2003, 04:29 PM
*SWOON!!!!*

Oh wow... those clamps and clothespins... especiall the first set... and your model!

Sheesh... it's really hot in here! And the humidity must have risen a few hundred percent. Odd that. *smirk*

fkpuppy
09-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Beautiful close ups... wow.. very nice... :) thank you for sharing

those nail clothes pins give gator clamps a run in pain, i'm sure... *blinks many times..*

pinklove162003
09-10-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by jadrel
Thanks kittenfemme <blush>

i have no problem with your dirty mind, or with your drooling, as for more of me and the strap... hmmm...

This one is a 'longer' shot, but that's the best i have for now... maybe when i take some more i'll post a better one.

jad

Thanks Jadrel a wonderful picture Ilove it

ladyB
09-10-2003, 08:29 AM
I'd like to compliment all of you on these pictures, they're great!! Always nicer to see real things and people than the pin-ups (even though I do love some of the pin-ups).

So I feel a bit second rate for not being able to post anything here, all my good photos are halfway around the world in storage (yes, I know that's always my excuse) so I'll have to make the effort to take some new ones!!

LadyB

kittenfemme
09-10-2003, 09:43 AM
I would dearly LOVE to see some of your handiwork, Lady B!

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:34 PM
I would also like very much to see some of your pics Lady B ...
allow a question: from your nickname I would have guessed you were a Dom ... do you have a slave at this time to take pics of ?

Perhaps my own pics production was exceptionally high, but I don't want to be the only one sharing his personal archive ... I am sure that most of you must have some nice pics to share with us.

For the time being I think I should continue with the tit torture theme and present some more examples of this interesting SM aspect

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:39 PM
This is a Christmas variation on the tit torture theme .... much better than decorating a Christmass tree

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:44 PM
and these are another kind of clamps ... I think they are some kind of surgical instruments (for clamping veins during operations).
Very hard and painful.

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:46 PM
sorry, I made a mistake .... and reposted the same pic. I hope the moderator can delete it. Here is the one I was supposed to attach

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:51 PM
and a full view of caroline after a good whipping

masterkurt
09-10-2003, 12:57 PM
last pic: tit torture for advanced slaves ... safety pin thru the nipple ... very painful, but beautiful.

kittenfemme
09-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by masterkurt
last pic: tit torture for advanced slaves ... safety pin thru the nipple ... very painful, but beautiful.

Oh yes, they are VERY painful... but you're right, they're also gorgeous. Fabulous pics masterkurt.

This is me modeling my Mistress' gag as she instructed. It's another tame photo, but another that I love.

kittenfemme
09-10-2003, 07:20 PM
Another with the same gag. Isn't it beautiful? I love the black strap and the purple ball. The ball's huge and the strap is thick too. It's a very strict gag. No wonder it's my Mistress' fave...

kittenfemme
09-10-2003, 07:20 PM
Hogtied on the floor...

Steelwhip
09-10-2003, 07:29 PM
okies...not only does blue look good in you kf...but so does the deep purple.......=)

Yummy=)

Always been a fan of jaw streaching gags.....especially the inflatable ones=)

need to dig up some more of me from somewhere........

Steely

ladyB
09-11-2003, 09:37 AM
I would also like very much to see some of your pics Lady B ...
allow a question: from your nickname I would have guessed you were a Dom ... do you have a slave at this time to take pics of ?

Perhaps my own pics production was exceptionally high, but I don't want to be the only one sharing his personal archive ... I am sure that most of you must have some nice pics to share with us.

For the time being I think I should continue with the tit torture theme and present some more examples of this interesting SM aspect

masterkurt, yes, from the name, I am Dom, and I don't have a slave to take pictures of at the moment, but do have a couple of online boys that I will get to take some, I know not necesarily the same, but could prove interesting none the less.

So status is this, I have literally hundreds of photos, developed and printed by a friend with a photo lab, I had about 50 of the best on my laptop when I left home last year Jan, and lost them all due to a great Novel vs Toshiba vs Network problem I experienced at a client, and learnt the hard way the benefit of back ups!! So now I have a new laptop, a great digital camera and backups, but have not had any serious slaves since then, so no photos... :(

Will keep you informed, I'm sure this thread won't die out that quickly
LadyB

jadrel
09-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Kittenfemme - Lovely pics! Steelwhip is right the blue and the purple both look great on you! Would love to see more... Can't handle gags myself, definatly class them as a punishment item rather than a for pleasure one!

Masterkurt - Great set of photo's, they certainly brought out the 'Yummmmm, ouch' feelings in me!

Pinklove - Thanks <blush>

LadyB - Sorry to hear about your pc woes - at least you still have the originals (albeit a long way from you). Would love to see some pics of your online boys, but also, and please forgive me for being a little forward, would there be any chance of some shots of your good self? In appropriately dominant poses maybe?

jad

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 10:18 AM
Kittenfemme - Lovely pics! Steelwhip is right the blue and the purple both look great on you! Would love to see more... Can't handle gags myself, definatly class them as a punishment item rather than a for pleasure one!

Thank you jadrel! *blush* Both you and Steelwhip are very kind. As for the gag, I don't like them much either. I was being punished. The first pic even has me with red nail polish on. I hate wearing anything but dark, gothy colors. It was an ingenious punishment. The gag only made it worse.

Though I will say this... my Mistress loves to see me in gags. She finds them and how they can objectify a submissive very exciting. Knowing that, even though I despise gags, I get wet when she puts on one me because I know she's getting wet. Does that make any sense?

LadyB - Sorry to hear about your pc woes - at least you still have the originals (albeit a long way from you). Would love to see some pics of your online boys, but also, and please forgive me for being a little forward, would there be any chance of some shots of your good self? In appropriately dominant poses maybe?

Very well said jadrel! You've been well trained and it shows. ;) And for the record, I second the motion.

pam
09-11-2003, 10:19 AM
Another with the same gag. Isn't it beautiful? I love the black strap and the purple ball. The ball's huge and the strap is thick too. It's a very strict gag. No wonder it's my Mistress' fave...

Lovely picture :)

I, too, love jaw-stretching gags, and have quite a collection of them. My favorite is an inflatable penis-shaped gag. If you get it to the right size, one little pump on the bulb and you can repeatedly hit the gag reflex and really tear up .... mmmmmm ....

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by pam

I, too, love jaw-stretching gags, and have quite a collection of them. My favorite is an inflatable penis-shaped gag. If you get it to the right size, one little pump on the bulb and you can repeatedly hit the gag reflex and really tear up .... mmmmmm ....

LOL! Oh, you must love that one pam! *giggles* I may have to look into finding one myself, actually... *smirk*

jadrel
09-11-2003, 10:45 AM
Thank you jadrel! *blush* Both you and Steelwhip are very kind. As for the gag, I don't like them much either. I was being punished. The first pic even has me with red nail polish on. I hate wearing anything but dark, gothy colors. It was an ingenious punishment. The gag only made it worse.

Oh yes most ingenious! How long did you have to keep the nails red? And as i hate to wear makeup of any kind, this part of the thread is not something i shall be looking to share with my Mistress ;-)

Though I will say this... my Mistress loves to see me in gags. She finds them and how they can objectify a submissive very exciting. Knowing that, even though I despise gags, I get wet when she puts on one me because I know she's getting wet. Does that make any sense?

I know exactly what you mean, even if an activity is not something i would normally enjoy, knowing my Mistress is getting pleasure from it is often enough to change my feelings.

Very well said jadrel! You've been well trained and it shows. ;) And for the record, I second the motion.

Thank-you, this part of the comment i shall share with my Mistress, she will be pleased that i remember my manners.

jadrel
09-11-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by pam

Eeek, sounds like torture! Would be a most effective punishment... even the threat of it would work wonders on me!

Not that i'm even mis-behaved enough to warrent such a punishment ;) Honest!

Finding_Fantasy
09-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Okay, the pictures of the modified clothes pins and the safety pins through the nipples...nice picutres... but you would never see a picture of me like that! I am not really a pain slut...don't mind the spankings etc but that is a little more extreem than I am used to.

Although, if you really want some good nipple torture...breast feed a teething 4 month old!!!

Finding_Fantasy
09-11-2003, 12:18 PM
Oh, and LadyB... we (Tourguide and I) and definitely understand where you are coming form about being so far away from all of your play things. All of our stuff is 2000 miles away in Texas and we probably will never see any of that again.

ladyB
09-11-2003, 12:29 PM
kitten, jadrel
You were both quite persuasive, I will have to ask your masters/mistresses if you are actually allowed to ask for things like this...?

here I am, pretty tame piccies though, kinda the school teacher look, but I couldn't find my cane :(

ladyB
09-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Here's the next one,
fantasy, I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation!!

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ladyB
kitten, jadrel
You were both quite persuasive, I will have to ask your masters/mistresses if you are actually allowed to ask for things like this...?

here I am, pretty tame piccies though, kinda the school teacher look, but I couldn't find my cane :(

Sweet. Mother. Earth. :eek: Wow. I'm panting a continent away. You're breathtaking Lady B! I think that look suits you well. Those sexy shoes! Oh how I would love to worship at your feet...

As for permission to ask such things, I'm not under contract at the moment with anyone. Though I'll hardly be a brat. I hope you were not offended. I humbly offer to make amends as I may if that is the case.

ladyB
09-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Sweet. Mother. Earth. :eek: Wow. I'm panting a continent away. You're breathtaking Lady B! I think that look suits you well. Those sexy shoes! Oh how I would love to worship at your feet...

As for permission to ask such things, I'm not under contract at the moment with anyone. Though I'll hardly be a brat. I hope you were not offended. I humbly offer to make amends as I may if that is the case.
*blushes* thank you. And no I'm not offended, just wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyone's turf. So you see why I love my avatar, everytime I wear these shoes I smile all day!! Right up there with wearing fishnets and boots to work, which I don't do that often anymore.
LadyB

jadrel
09-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Wow! Erm... quick find a better word... nope Wow is gunna have to do :)
Definatly have to agree with kitenfemme here, that suit and those shoes... boy oh boy... and that glimpse of stocking top through the slit in the skirt... Mmmmm!

Umm, cane... did someone mention a cane... now that i would love to see.. As for the idea of the fishnets and boots... am i allowed to drool yet?

Thankyou very much for posting those LadyB

kitten, jadrel
Erm, well i didn't actually check with Mistress, :o but i'm sure it will be ok... And Hubby is fine with it and adds his 'phoaw' to my 'Wow'

ladyB
09-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Now that you two hasseled me into posting these, who's next??

LadyB

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Part 1

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Part 2

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:51 PM
Part 3

BDSM_Tourguide
Part 4

BDSM_Tourguide
Part 5

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Part 6

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:53 PM
Part 7

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:53 PM
Part 8

BDSM_Tourguide
09-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Part 9, final.

Steelwhip
09-11-2003, 07:56 PM
delicious series Tourguide=)

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Re: Session 9/8/2003

Oh yum! Finding_Fantasy striped! She looks delicious. May I please know if that was a cane or flogger? The marks seem to have the properties of both. I can't tell and... well... curiosity and cats, you know... :D

Finding_Fantasy
09-11-2003, 09:25 PM
Thanks kittenfemme. :) Actually, it really was neither though flogger would have been closer to the truth. It was a piece of coiled up rope.

We don't really have anything except a paddle and a little rubber flogger because, like I told ladyB, all of our stuff is 2000 miles away in Texas.

jadrel
09-12-2003, 07:57 AM
Mmmm... thanks Tourguide & Finding_Fantasy those are lovely!

Glad you found some time to play... how'd you manage to escape the small demanding one? ;)

Nice improvisation with the rope coil, i'm guessing you're rather handy with more conventional implements Tourguide!

BDSM_Tourguide
09-12-2003, 10:18 AM
Mmmm... thanks Tourguide & Finding_Fantasy those are lovely!

Glad you found some time to play... how'd you manage to escape the small demanding one? ;)

Nice improvisation with the rope coil, i'm guessing you're rather handy with more conventional implements Tourguide!

You betcha. I'll let FF herself tell you all about our wonderful escapades with the cutting board. Hehehe...

Finding_Fantasy
09-12-2003, 10:49 AM
To answer your first question, jadrel, she fell asleep in her little chair while we were playing a game on the computer so we took the opportunity. Finished just in time too.

As for the cutting board well... when we were inTexas we had a large wooden cutting board, the kind with a handle. I don't know what kind of wood it was made if but the underside had a hole where a knot would have been. Well I made a smart comment (which is about par for me) and WHACK! Well a couple of minutes later I looked in the mirror and I had a big red welt in the shape of a donut on my ass from the hole. I learned to hate that cutting board.

ladyB
09-12-2003, 11:02 AM
BDSM, love the handiwork and the piccies, ff, you look fabulous with those stripes on your ass!!
LadyB

kittenfemme
09-12-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
Well a couple of minutes later I looked in the mirror and I had a big red welt in the shape of a donut on my ass from the hole.

ROFL! :D Love it!

Finding_Fantasy
09-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Thanks, LadyB :)

We had some with my entire back, butt and thighs covered in candle wax put I have no idea where they are especially since we got a new computer.

libco
09-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Lady B I enjoyed your male sub pics in the favorites section but I really enjoyed seeing you. My SO feels uncomfortable w/pcis of him floating around but I have one of one of my more "militant" moments. "Up against the wall, establishment motherfuckers!"

libco
09-12-2003, 04:09 PM
"Up against the wall, establishment motherfuckers!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Then bend over!

kittenfemme
09-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by libco
Then bend over!

ROFL! Hellz yeah...

...and damn you're cute libco! :D

masterkurt
09-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Hallo to everybody ...
this evening I have some blues ... so I'll look at some of my favourite whipping pics of caroline and want to share them with you ...

hope you'll enjoy them as well
This was a good whipping given in times where she could hide her body from her husband for a couple of weeks

masterkurt
09-14-2003, 02:36 PM
here an other whipping ... the operator was a very good master I found on the net, who helped me in her education for about one year.

masterkurt
09-14-2003, 02:41 PM
what is a trained slave supposed to so after a good whipping?
thanking the master for the deserved puishment

Mobius
09-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Or am I seeing things?

kittenfemme
09-14-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Mobius
Are those Pin's in her nipples? Or am I seeing things?

I was wondering the same thing. And OMG those photos are hot... especially the first. I'm sad to hear you've the blues masterkurt. Perhaps a gag kiss photo would cheer you up a bit?

jadrel
09-15-2003, 04:16 AM
To answer your first question, jadrel, she fell asleep in her little chair while we were playing a game on the computer so we took the opportunity. Finished just in time too.
Nice use of quiet time FF! :D

As for the cutting board well... when we were inTexas we had a large wooden cutting board, the kind with a handle. I don't know what kind of wood it was made if but the underside had a hole where a knot would have been. Well I made a smart comment (which is about par for me) and WHACK! Well a couple of minutes later I looked in the mirror and I had a big red welt in the shape of a donut on my ass from the hole. I learned to hate that cutting board.

Yeouch! Did it stop you making the smart comments? Or just learn to make them under your breath ;)

jad

jadrel
09-15-2003, 04:18 AM
Perhaps a gag kiss photo would cheer you up a bit?

Mmmm... love it kittenfemme!

Haven't seen my Mistress in over a month... so that pic makes me quite jealous!
(Mind you hubby was feeling playful yesterday, so i guess i can't complain too much!)

jad

masterkurt
09-15-2003, 05:44 AM
Yes, Mobius, there are some pins in her nipples .... Max loved to insert them and pierce her ... we used to meet in a place half way between where we lived and where this guy, Max, lived. We generally met about 10 am in a cafè on the highway, where truckers use to have breakfast and lunch. Generally I took a coffee and a croissant, while Max would take carolin to the toilets and pierce her thru the nipples right there ... than we were leaving together with my car and reach an abandoned stone house where we could play without risks to be disturbed.

Sometimes we used to have her doing something embarassing (like entering the place barefoot) or show off a little.

Here a closer look to the pins and caroline displayed by Max on the parking place

With regards to my blues .... well, whenever I think of caroline, now that our relation is broken since 10 months, I feel very depressed .... she was not only a beautiful toy, but I was in love.

So, thank you very much Kittenfemme for your concern and for the nice pic.

masterkurt
09-15-2003, 05:48 AM
Here is Max just piercing her nipple with a common pin (needles are less painful, but leave a small mark)

masterkurt
09-15-2003, 05:51 AM
pierced niples can be used for interestin purposes, like attaching a lash

masterkurt
09-15-2003, 05:54 AM
and here is carolin pulled by the lash on this very uncomfortable small path

masterkurt
09-15-2003, 05:57 AM
a view from the back

Mobius
09-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Yes, Mobius, there are some pins in her nipples .... Max loved to insert them and pierce her ... we used to meet in a place half way between where we lived and where this guy, Max, lived. We generally met about 10 am in a cafè on the highway, where truckers use to have breakfast and lunch. Generally I took a coffee and a croissant, while Max would take carolin to the toilets and pierce her thru the nipples right there ... than we were leaving together with my car and reach an abandoned stone house where we could play without risks to be disturbed.

Sometimes we used to have her doing something embarassing (like entering the place barefoot) or show off a little.

Here a closer look to the pins and caroline displayed by Max on the parking place

With regards to my blues .... well, whenever I think of caroline, now that our relation is broken since 10 months, I feel very depressed .... she was not only a beautiful toy, but I was in love.

So, thank you very much Kittenfemme for your concern and for the nice pic. I am sorry you have the blues, about Carolin Did Hubby Find out? Not to pleased
That is to bad that you could not get him to play along

ladyB
09-15-2003, 12:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing. And OMG those photos are hot... especially the first. I'm sad to hear you've the blues masterkurt. Perhaps a gag kiss photo would cheer you up a bit?
My my kitten, you do look good in that gag, didn't get the chance to say it before with the other pix...

.... Max loved to insert them and pierce her ... we used to meet in a place half way between where we lived and where this guy, Max, lived. We generally met about 10 am in a cafè on the highway, where truckers use to have breakfast and lunch. Generally I took a coffee and a croissant, while Max would take carolin to the toilets and pierce her thru the nipples right there ... than we were leaving together with my car and reach an abandoned stone house where we could play without risks to be disturbed
masterkurt, I'm sorry for your loss in Carolin, she looks lovely, I know it's no consolation but at least you have some very beautiful pictures of her
LadyB

kittenfemme
09-16-2003, 07:34 PM
My my kitten, you do look good in that gag, didn't get the chance to say it before with the other pix...

*blush* Thank you very much Lady B. *kiss your feet*

So, thank you very much Kittenfemme for your concern and for the nice pic.

You're quite welcome Sir. Thank you for the amazing, sexy photos of c.

Shellyfemme
09-17-2003, 03:46 PM
I love all the pictures of everyone, and even blushed at the ones I'm in. I compleatly forgot she had put them in here.:D

kittenfemme
09-17-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Shellyfemme
I love all the pictures of everyone, and even blushed at the ones I'm in. I compleatly forgot she had put them in here.:D

*giggles* Welcome to the board Shelly. You're only in a few of the pics I've posted here. The gag kiss is one of my faves. I loved your hair that color. And that scene was... just... damn! :D

woodsman
09-17-2003, 06:31 PM
These pictures are very erotic, a complete turn on. I look forward to more. I like real pictures. I'm more into reality.
Kittenfemme I really like your avatar.
Lady B you make me reconsider my Dominant tendencies.
Tourguide thank you for sharing the pictures of the lovely finding_fantasy.
All the picture of all the ladies were enjoyed by me and my game.

Shellyfemme
09-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Yes, I remember that scene very well, and I have your Mistress to thank for that day of emjoyment. *swoon*;)

kittenfemme
09-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by woodsman

Thank you woodsman. It's cropped from this photo of me:

ladyB
09-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by woodsman
These pictures are very erotic, a complete turn on. I look forward to more. I like real pictures. I'm more into reality.
Lady B you make me reconsider my Dominant tendencies.
Tourguide thank you for sharing the pictures of the lovely finding_fantasy.
All the picture of all the ladies were enjoyed by me and my game.
woodsman... thanks for that, kitten's avatar is great isn't it! With my photos I've had a couple of PMs from you 'doms' reconsidering!! Even one who merged a pic of him kissing my feet! Way more of a reaction than what I expected... *blushes* LadyB

woodsman
09-19-2003, 07:05 PM
The more I see the better I like, kittenfemme. The full picture is
definitely better. You are truly a sensuous and erotic creature.

ps. I hope I am not stepping on another Dom's toes.

kittenfemme
09-19-2003, 07:11 PM
While I am Ms Lori's pet, I am currently not under contract with any Dominant. So no woodsman, you're not stepping on anyone's toes. Nor do I think you would be with a such a sincere and generous compliment. Thank you.

kitten's avatar is great isn't it!

Thank you as well Lady B. *kiss your feet*

kittenfemme
09-19-2003, 07:19 PM
*sigh* I still can't get over how damn sexy you are Lady B! Those are fabulous photos. Thank you again for posting them.

Shellyfemme
09-19-2003, 07:36 PM
*sigh* I still can't get over how damn sexy you are Lady B! Those are fabulous photos. Thank you again for posting them.

I would agree with kittenfemme your photo Lady B are breath taking

kittenfemme
09-21-2003, 08:40 PM
This is Shellyfemme's cute little rose tat. Isn't it adorable!?!?!

BDSM_Tourguide
09-22-2003, 01:54 AM
This is Shellyfemme's cute little rose tat. Isn't it adorable!?!?!

Very nice. The tattoo ain't bad, either.

Wouldn't mind getting my hands, or a blunt, wooden object on that.

Shellyfemme
09-22-2003, 06:54 AM
Ya so invite both of us to Alberta. :D

jadrel
09-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Ooooh very nice Kittenfemme! May I ask if it was your good self on the other end of the crop?

Love the tattoo Shellyfemme.

Jad

Xue Lan
09-22-2003, 12:08 PM
Mmmm, roses, very pretty. Purple rose too, it look like. Very nice against pink bottom.

But I notice Tourguide mostly interested in getting his hands on the whip . *giggle* That not what I would be touching, for sure!

:D

Shellyfemme
09-22-2003, 04:31 PM
*blushing* Thank you Xue Lan

kittenfemme
09-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Ooooh very nice Kittenfemme! May I ask if it was your good self on the other end of the crop?

It was. Though I didn't do much. I haven't quite the strength for it yet (recent surgery). It was more a photo idea and used the crop as a prop.

Soon though... I intend to have lots of fun with that sexy, tattooed little bottom. :D

Shellyfemme
09-22-2003, 07:54 PM
It was. Though I didn't do much. I haven't quite the strength for it yet (recent surgery). It was more a photo idea and used the crop as a prop.

Soon though... I intend to have lots of fun with that sexy, tattooed little bottom. :D

Prrrrrrrr patiently waiting for kittenfemme to get better;)

kittenfemme
09-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Wouldn't mind getting my hands, or a blunt, wooden object on that.

LOL!

BDSM_Tourguide
09-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Shellyfemme
Ya so invite both of us to Alberta. :D

Well, I invited kittenfemme, but she kinda doesn't seem interested at the moment. Or at least we haven't talked in awhile.

Why? Were you interested? Hehehe... ;)

kittenfemme
09-23-2003, 07:22 AM
Well, I invited kittenfemme, but she kinda doesn't seem interested at the moment. Or at least we haven't talked in awhile.

Oh, I'm interested! I'd like to come up sometime when I'm not seeping blood and am not walking like a duck though. :p

Shellyfemme
09-23-2003, 11:09 AM

Why? Were you interested? Hehehe... ;)

I thank it could be lots of fun for the two of us to come up when she is feeling better. :)

hardcpman
09-23-2003, 11:14 AM
A pic of my slut for the group - nicely filled

hardcpman
09-23-2003, 11:21 AM
pegged

Steelwhip
09-23-2003, 11:23 AM
good series of pics Hard=)

Steely

hardcpman
09-23-2003, 11:24 AM
Spread open

hardcpman
09-23-2003, 11:28 AM
tied and spread open

Shellyfemme
09-23-2003, 11:30 AM
Very nice pic hardcpman she seems to be enjoying her self *giggle*

hardcpman
09-23-2003, 12:27 PM
Shellyfemme - oh she does absolutely loves it.....loves to be humiliated with name calling also....

e.e. norcod
09-23-2003, 12:59 PM
Awesome CP! Was the implement of chastisement a three tailed tawse. You folks in the UK appear to be into the tawse which was never used in the schools here. In the public schools they preferred the paddle whereas the good sisters in the parochial schools were extremely eclectic. The nuns would use anything from pointers to rulers to belts to ping pong paddles to razor strops! I never knew any two to ever use the same thing.

I think that everyone who has contributed to this site is doing a marvelous job!

BDSM_Tourguide
09-23-2003, 01:32 PM
...nuns...

kittenfemme
09-24-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by hardcpman
tied and spread open

Oh... damn that's a hot photo. *ahem* Someone turn on the A/C. *meow!*

Actually, all of them are. Fantastic work both behind and in front of the lens. :D

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:18 AM
e.e. norcod - Yes you are correct the top pic shows the results of the 3 tailed tawse - I will add some more today showing the results of the cane and some of a breast whipping and caning.

Glad you enjoyed them.

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:20 AM
kittenfemme - Thanks I too was rather hot during the sessions

"Its a hard job but somebody has to do it".....HeHe

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Also a couple of pics in the Favorite section - nice caning pic there.

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Another Tawsed pic for e.e. norcod

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:38 AM
another tawsed one - the last one was the wrong pic but nice anyway

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:40 AM
closeup of the tawsing

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:43 AM
breasts caned

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:49 AM
whipped breasts

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Caned and plugged for the group

Let me know if you would like to see more !

hardcpman
09-24-2003, 09:57 AM
well punished

burger_01
09-29-2003, 11:48 PM
There are some good pics in here..
just wish i had something to add..
my partner is camera shy with her clothes on, so i'll be surprised if i'm ever allowed to take piccies, let alone post them :(
maybe i'll get a couple next time shes tied down :D

Eric

burger_01
09-29-2003, 11:48 PM
There are some good pics in here..
just wish i had something to add..
my partner is camera shy with her clothes on, so i'll be surprised if i'm ever allowed to take piccies, let alone post them :(
maybe i'll get a couple next time shes tied down :D

Eric

jadrel
10-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Slightly gentler than many that have gone before, but these 2 are from playtime with my hubby, who finds it hard to be quite as severe as i may like!

First my back - nicely marked up from a playful scratching...

jadrel
10-08-2003, 09:19 AM
and second my arse... after a gentle beating with a leather belt.

masterkurt
10-12-2003, 07:38 AM
I want to offer you some more personal pics of my former salve caroline. Please give me your comments.

masterkurt
10-12-2003, 07:40 AM
who guesses how she is restrained here?

masterkurt
10-12-2003, 07:41 AM
perhaps this other pic can help you guessing

masterkurt
10-12-2003, 07:42 AM
and what about this restraint ?

masterkurt
10-12-2003, 07:43 AM
same from behind

kittenfemme
10-13-2003, 06:53 AM
Fabulous work masterkurt! Great photos too. I love the BnW outdoorsy stuff. Your indoor photos look just as crisp. And the cruel bondage in the last two! *swoon* Very well done.

MrJerseyGuy
10-13-2003, 02:45 PM
There are some great personal pics here. I am hoping to add some of my own soon. My lil sweetie recently purchased herself a digital camcorder. It's just a matter of time!

masterkurt
10-14-2003, 03:24 PM
another almost pony-girl pic

masterkurt
10-14-2003, 03:26 PM
and here my ponygirl resting a little

masterkurt
10-14-2003, 03:30 PM
a real pony cannot do this ... but a ponygirl can ....

Shellyfemme
10-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Yummmy picture! May i be next? ;)

masterkurt
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
lots of partecipants in this thread ....

pinklove162003
10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Turns on

Attachment removed by the moderator. Keep the content in this thread home made and amatorial, please. Post modelled materials in the Favorite Photos thread.

masterkurt
10-22-2003, 01:29 PM
another pic

masterkurt
10-22-2003, 01:34 PM
and a last one

Mobius
10-23-2003, 11:00 AM
and a last one

Becouse she is your ex wife and I asume that there is no love lost between you two. I feel it is ok to violate the rule about comenting on apearance's. And becouse you asked.

WHERE ARE HER TITS!!!!

DId the tity fairy come and reposes them in the night.
Be a guy and get her some implants.

Just joking she is very attractive.;)

masterkurt
10-23-2003, 02:44 PM
"WHERE ARE HER TITS!!!!

DId the tity fairy come and reposes them in the night."

I kept asking myself the same question for about 13 years .... but still she indeed was attractive. The problem was that she did not like sex too much and that was very hard to cope with, for me.

Kurt

Mobius
10-23-2003, 05:25 PM
"WHERE ARE HER TITS!!!!

DId the tity fairy come and reposes them in the night."

I kept asking myself the same question for about 13 years .... but still she indeed was attractive. The problem was that she did not like sex too much and that was very hard to cope with, for me.

Kurt
You took it in the Jest that it was meant to be.

Last thing I need is the moderator coming down on me like a ton of bricks after driving for 7 hours to day.

I am sorry that your Marage did not last. hope you have luck in the futore.

burger_01
10-23-2003, 09:16 PM
who cares about tits when you have nipples like that!!!
wow

kittenfemme
10-24-2003, 06:17 AM
Heh, I was thinking the same thing burger_01

pam
10-27-2003, 05:21 AM
and a last one

Lovely underarms :)

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 11:07 AM
I think that this thread needs some new pics ... so enjoy caroline

Shellyfemme
11-04-2003, 11:27 AM
Very nice! :)

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 01:56 PM
well, as you did apreciate I'll add some more. Thanks Shelly...

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 01:58 PM
and what do you say about this?

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 01:59 PM
another view

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 02:01 PM
and a frontal view of caroline's nailed tits

Shellyfemme
11-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Nailing tits to a board with syringe needles is one thing i've never had happen to me. Very clever of you Masterkurt

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 02:29 PM
well, we never dared to use real nails ... though we talked about it a lot of times. But we were afraid of scars, so we only pierced her nips with needles and pins. Pins are more painful, but leave no mark at all, as they displace tissues rather then cutting, as needles would do.

Here a better sight, Shelly

masterkurt
11-04-2003, 02:30 PM
guess what my firend was doing ....

Aurelius
11-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Master Kurt

I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to post your superb pictures.

I suspect there's a good few people on this site falling in love with the delicious Caroline. Che bella!

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:04 PM
I find it amazingly coincidental that, the day after my wife and I have this little session, someone asks in another thread about doing candle wax play. I get the feeling someone's been looking through our blinds.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Some more of her sweet ass being coated. Makes me think of candy. Hehehe...

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Some very nice dark green, hot burning, scented candle applied to the shoulders. Alas, the poor thing gave up its last in last night's session. Farewell to that candle. It shall be missed, but replaced with a nice red one later.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:09 PM
A shot of her generous rump coated in hot wax.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Bit of a wider shot, about halfway through the session.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Close up shot of the derriere. No redeeming quality of the picture, aside from the fact that you can see the oil I used glistening. The real reason behind this picture is because I just love her butt.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:13 PM
The right cheek.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Turning the other cheek.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Her burning bottom.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Her shoulders closer to the end of the session. I oopsied and dripped on her neck. That was an ouchie. Especially getting it out of her hair.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Her butt again. Almost finished.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Down her side and breast. She jumped real good at that one.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:20 PM
The finished product, side view.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:21 PM
The finished product, side view, too.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:22 PM
The finished product, rear view.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:23 PM
The finished product, a larger rear view.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:24 PM
The whole enchilada!

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:25 PM
The whole enchilada, wide angle.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 03:26 PM
... I think I need to go spank my monkey. :p

Shellyfemme
11-04-2003, 04:01 PM
yum yum yum Wax can be so much fun on both sides of the equation. ;)

Mobius
11-04-2003, 04:19 PM
Baby got back!

boccaccio2000g
11-04-2003, 05:13 PM
I find it amazingly coincidental that, the day after my wife and I have this little session, someone asks in another thread about doing candle wax play. I get the feeling someone's been looking through our blinds.

===============

Get real. Nobody's been looking through your silly blinds.

But you know, it would be the neighborly thing to fix the third rung on that ladder in your garage.

Like to killed myself...

Boccaccio

masterkurt
11-05-2003, 04:22 PM
and here we see a very advanced slave (caroline) getting a very painful piercing with a safety pin thru her nipple ... she really endured pain.

masterkurt
11-05-2003, 04:26 PM
and the other side now

masterkurt
11-16-2003, 05:11 AM
I'm puzzled: the number of visits to this thread jumps up as soon as I post new SM pics of my slave carolin .... but nobody replies.
I am not just talking about cheerful comments like "nice pics" or "beautiful slave" ... no, I expected more "technical" comments about the SM situations and actions depicted. It seems that the silent majority of lurking pics collectors is the main public of my pics. No questions, no other pics, no own fantasy or memory triggered by my images ... perhaps I would get more satisfaction from a paysite.

Finding_Fantasy
11-16-2003, 01:21 PM
The pictures are great masterkurt but I refrain from comment because I know nothing of the majority of the pictures you post. :) I am not a pain slut in the slightest except for a few things and needles make me cringe!

MrJerseyGuy
11-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Likewise...I love looking at the photos, they are genuinely some of the very best I've seen because they are real and not posed. I tend not to reply because as yet I have nothing (photographically) to contribute, although I hope to change that in the near future.

What else do you expect? You put that kind of quality visuals out there and people are going to want to look!

The photos are awesone and I, for one, appreciate the contribution. And that means from everyone.

Mobius
11-16-2003, 05:37 PM
I think the over whelming silence around here is like my momy always said if you dont have any thing constructive to say dont say anything. So I have been quite up to now.

I admire your skill but I have only one question. why is she always so dirty. You have her in the mud or she just does not look clean.

Not an insult not meant to say anything bad but how about some pic's of her inside in a nice hotel bound to a bed instead of a dirty barn.

She must have been something I feel for your loss.

masterkurt
11-17-2003, 03:22 PM
I thank everybody that expressed his/her feeling about my pics so far.

It's not that I want to be courted or begged, but the absolute silence is not an encouragement to further post.

I posted some mild SM pics of carolin in different occasions on VoyeurWeb and the reactions were more negative than positive.
Some were upset because of some very light whipping marks, most were upset because of the dirty scenes (as Mobius was too) and her bare feet.... so I stopped posting there and thought that the pics could possily find appreciation on a dedicated SM site. So, when I discovered this forum, I decided to post some here .... your reactions are interesting and surprising to me.

Don't get me wrong, I accept them all with sympathy, but I am really surprised when I compare the content of the novels published here with the BDSM talk in the forum (and your reactions to my pics)..... it's night and day....

May be the difference lays in the fact that I practised BDSM in real life from my very young days up to date and discovered the "scene" and the BDSM talk only much later.
My persoal sensitivity is such that I don't like even fictive non-consensual BDSM play and hate snuff fantasies, but with various playmates I had the opportunity to extensively explore and test a lot of real BDSM activities.

We always practised safe and reasoned plays at different leves of "hardness", depending from the experience and the will of the parties involved. Nothing was left to the case, rather it was planned, discussed and, if necessary, tested out first.

But we never set up "staged" commedies or fetish role plays. The masters never dressed in ridiculous costumes, the ropes used to tie the slave were never supposed to be part of the scenography: the were just necessary instruments to immobilize the slave. We never bought any accessory at a sex shop... rather in a hardware shop and tools were developed and self-built.

The dirt was part of the real thing: the slave was nothing more than a naked animal and the places were stables, cellars or outside in the nature or in the yard. The masters/mistresses would rarely undress, to highlight the slave's nakedness.

When the slave was used at home, there was no dirt : she would even be dressed in particular slutty ways, but in those occasions, she would rather be our pleasure maid, than be submitted to punishments. In such cases she would wear high heel shoes instead of being naked ... and dance or make some show for me and my guests.... cuffs and whip were, of course always ready and handy for some quick educational moment.

Our plays involved pain and carolin had a very high treshold and endured hard punishments. A couple of times we went too far and we discussed this very much afterwards to avoid other misunderstandings ... still she never has been endangered.
As a common law I was always controlling her degree of wetness ... the best indicator of her enjoyment. If one of my guests had to be called to moderation, I always did it without her noticing it, as I believed that she should stay in the believe that she was totally at our mercy.... but still I was very attentive to her and her reactions to the play, in order to keep her always on the pleasure side not allowing the pain to become dominant.

With other slave girls the level of the submission was kept much lower .... carolin was an exceptional slave and asked for hard treatments.

I am very glad and proud to find out that the posting of my pics has produced some deeper thought about BDSM in some of you and appreciate your reamrks.

Shellyfemme
11-17-2003, 04:49 PM
masterkurt

i thought what you had to say was very weLL said. i don't make alot of comments, but i do get one in occasionally. i've enjoyed your posts and your pic very much, and i enjoy a Lot of the other as weLL.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-19-2003, 08:48 PM
If that is indeed a picture of you, it is a good one.

I'd volunteer to tie you down and do horrible things to you anyday. :)

GaryWilcox
11-19-2003, 09:12 PM
<======

That picture that everyone calls "big brother" is actually me.

Mobius
11-20-2003, 12:32 PM
but you look a little young

my minor ditector is blinking pretty fast.

Quick who was the president before Ronald Ragon and was he a democrat or republican?

vanillaslave
11-20-2003, 04:24 PM
andibabe... lovely pics!

i regret not being in the lifestyle when i still had a body... *wink*

i love this thread for showing that we all come in different shapes and sizes. it's a real people thread. and dammit to hell some real people do look like you! *smiles*

i just posted in another forum regarding avatars.. i'll post a very tame pic as my avatar if someone can make it the right size...

kittenfemme
11-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Mobius
but you look a little young

my minor ditector is blinking pretty fast.

Quick who was the president before Ronald Ragon and was he a democrat or republican?

Please! I'm almost thirty and I don't remember Carter! I only know of him through history class and political debates.

kittenfemme
11-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by vanillaslave
i love this thread for showing that we all come in different shapes and sizes.

Agreed, in spades! I love this thread and the spark all those who post in it provide to the rest of us. Masterkurt's images are particurlarly provoking... in a delicious way. Many of them make me cringe and wet at the same time. The candlewax piccies of Finding_Fantasy are fabulous! Jadrel and andibabe are damn sexy. The rest help make me feel at home.

Count_DUQ
11-21-2003, 03:09 AM
Plastic cufs - one time use but get for the quick tie! Buy them at any hardware or computer place - ask for large cable ties.... you can see the uses for yourself. I personally have been using them for ages.

masterkurt
11-21-2003, 09:45 AM
The pic I attache has a particular story behind. It dates back to 1993, carolin was 35 y.o. and I was living alone an a large countryhouse, with no neighbours. Carolin was visiting me often, especially on saturday mornings. The rule was that she was not supposed to enter my house other than naked. She used to undress in a small empty room outside and than enter the house to be my slave... actually she was not even permitted to use the toilet ... she had to do her things outside as a real bitch. The house had a large barn, which we used as our dungeon and I was taking pics which I developed by myself as I had set up a darkroom in the toilet downstairs. The fresh prints were left outside on a table for drying, but one time I forgot them outside on a day when my cleaning lady was supposed to come. When I realised it I rushed back, but it was too late, this 45 y.o. married woman had already piled them neatly on my table. The largest enlargement was actually the pic I attache to this post. So I asked her about the pics and she had a strange smile answering about them. So we started to talk about the pics and the model and after short she declared that she would have been glad to be present and help me whenever I wanted to make new ones.

I found the idea very exciting.... the lady was not a beauty: she was tall and strong, but with a decent body in spite of her masculine look.

A few days later, when caroline arrived, she found a note outside asking her to undress and wait for me kneeling in the old stable under the barn. This was quite common and she complied. After a short while the cleaning lady arrived with her car abd I was waiting for her. I immagined the apprehension of carolin as she heard the car arriving: she was kneeling naked in the stable, while her clothes were in a different place, so that she had no chance to redress ....

Finding_Fantasy
11-21-2003, 06:50 PM
It must have been nice to have a place like that in which to do your thing.

Good pictures too. I wish we had a dark room...or I could rememeber how to develope pictures from my high school visual communications class. Especially since I love taking pictures.

Plus having your own means of devloping can stop annoying little questions at our local photo developing center...especially in my town where everyone knows me or my family and tongues have nothing better to do that wag and gossip about other people's dirty little secrets. :)

vanillaslave
11-21-2003, 07:42 PM
andibabe is either some old dude or...

she will be

un-owned.

changing her sigline really soon...

and

MasterKurt...

if you are not a professional photographer you should be. In fact if you do ANYTHING other than photography QUIT YOUR JOB NOW and submit some pics to Italian Vogue.

You have the perfect eye for photography.

Mobius
11-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by vanillaslave
andibabe is either some old dude or...

she will be

changing her sigline really soon...

and

MasterKurt...

if you are not a professional photographer you should be. In fact if you do ANYTHING other than photography QUIT YOUR JOB NOW and submit some pics to Italian Vogue.

You have the perfect eye for photography.

andibabe is a girl I am pretty sure having typed with her in the chat program. She is a real cuty
and as for masterkurt having the eye for photography. while I agree he has the talent for it. i dont think Italian voge would go for the pins in the nipples fasion.
:)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by andibabe
As asked for <g>

Very good. Thank you.

That is a very sexy-looking picture. I've always been a fan of cheerleaders without panties.

Master_chris
11-22-2003, 04:00 AM
I love the pictures so far, I will updown some of mine, once I have place them onto my computer

SMartie57
11-22-2003, 08:47 AM
I still cannot help wondering: is there a remote chance that andibabe would consider relocating :) I'd take you in anytime, babe <b-e-g>

And don't worry about having to change your sigline, because:

a) sh*t happens
b) one man's loss ..... you know what I mean

SMartie57

vanillaslave
11-22-2003, 09:24 AM
vanillaslave, as to why my sigline changed so suddenly...well, I don't really have to explain that, do I? And I'm not

oh crap! what i thought i said and certainly MEANT was that your sigline will likely be CHANGING very soon! ie with a bod like that i doubt you will be unowned for long! Sorry if it came out some other way..

BDSM_Tourguide
11-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Master_chris
I love the pictures so far, I will updown some of mine, once I have place them onto my computer

I look forward to seeing your contributions.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-22-2003, 10:57 AM
I understand why people doubt...but god does it get tiring!

I believe you are a girl, andibabe. And even if you're not, your pictures look awfully feminine. LOL

Oh and TG...cheerleaders never wear anything under their skirts..only spankies. But those are required...or otherwise...no one would watch the game. *g*

What's the matter with that? Sometimes the cheerleaders are the best part of the game.

To quote Motorhead: "It's all about the game and how you play it.

Dari
11-22-2003, 12:08 PM
well, I'm shy, I'm timid, but as so many people have contributed here I'll do so too. so that's (at least parts) of me
[provided I am able to attach the pics]

Dari
11-22-2003, 12:08 PM
... and the other part.

Finding_Fantasy
11-22-2003, 02:31 PM
I understand why people doubt...but god does it get tiring!

Don't fret andibabe. It happens to the best of us. LOL. SOme people have gone as far as to accuse TG of lying about my existence. :)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-22-2003, 03:54 PM
! I was...a little worked up.

Mmm... andibabe worked up... Hehehe... :cool:

masterkurt
11-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Vanillaslave .... I never received such a prise about my pics. You made my day ... actually I'm not a professional photographer and not even a very technical amateur, but it is my hobby since my youth. When I was 24 y.o. I bought my first enlarger (a cheap russian one) to develope and print the nude pics of my 20 y.o. girlfriend (she was an excellent slave too). From that time I kept shooting mainly nude pics of my girlfriends, wife, new girlfriends, another wife, other ladies and, more than all, caroline, my model and slave for over 10 years. I post nude in public pics of caroline, under the nickname Pompy, on www.voyeurweb.com a free site dedicated to amatorial erotic photography. You can find 2 contris in NIP october (Pompy in a workshop) and one in november (Pompy's first autumn stroll). In the section Freestyle, you can find a series of black and white pics of caroline entitled "Pompy Harem Slave", in october.
I would very much love if the visitors of this forum could have a look and give us their remarks. Caroline in not any longer my slave and lover, but we are still good friends and I keep her informed about the success of her pics.
If people love our pics and save them in their own archives, I enjoy very much the thought that our plays and our efforts as model and photographer shall not be lost like "tears in the rain".

I can't add a new pic now, as I don't have them handy, but shall do it monday.

masterkurt
11-22-2003, 04:30 PM
sorry for my misspelling .... what I wanted to say was:

never received such a PRAISE

I have no dictionary available and I just write freehand

Shellyfemme
11-22-2003, 10:33 PM
just for the record andibabe *yummm* :)

Shellyfemme
11-22-2003, 10:35 PM
Dari *ouch* i know this pain! nice pic.

Shellyfemme
11-22-2003, 11:19 PM
a very long time ago

julise
11-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Sorry there is no BDSM in this pic. My vanilla boyfriend took it of me. But I think it is a pretty good pic anyway. He is a great photographer.
I might have more pics later.
I sure would like to see some new pics from other people. Everybody that has contributed so far have been great and I have enjoyed all of the pics, but we need to get more variety in here. It is a wonderful topic thread.

GaryWilcox
11-25-2003, 08:21 AM
That's a great shot, Julise! Love the shape and the angle. Thank your guy on our behalf!

kittenfemme
11-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Yeah, what GW said! :D *meow*

julise
11-25-2003, 04:07 PM
Thanks very much for the compliments.

By the way Gary, if you cannot tell, I am already thanking my boyfriend at the time that he took that picture.

Might I also add that kittenfemme you look absolutely marvelous with a gag in your mouth?

And Gary? Very intense eyes, in a very good way.

julise

GaryWilcox
11-28-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by julise
By the way Gary, if you cannot tell, I am already thanking my boyfriend at the time that he took that picture.

And Gary? Very intense eyes, in a very good way.

Never even occured to me what might be happening in that picture. Now I'll have that image all day long...

As for my own little pic, the full picture has a tiny caption in an old scrapbook: "Jesus Manson, Poetry Guy"

katie_nz
12-02-2003, 02:33 PM
By request of redEva and MasterKurt

katie_nz
12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
One more...

kittenfemme
12-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Re Needle Corset... *MEOW!*

katie_nz
12-02-2003, 04:41 PM
This hurt like hell for some reason. Wax is usually OK, but a delicious flogging beforehand makes for very big ouchies! :D

katie_nz
12-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Yum! This is about my most favourite thing ever!

katie_nz
12-02-2003, 04:43 PM
One more..

katie_nz
12-03-2003, 12:49 AM
Ouchies andi, well done! Give me needles in my back, the tightest nipple clamps, a fairly hard caning... but when it comes to a peg on the clit i'm the biggest wimp! Hehe.

Hugs from,

katie

Master_chris
12-03-2003, 06:32 AM
I do like the Needle Corset, that must of hurt like hell,

but I still like it.:)

kittenfemme
12-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by katie_nz
when it comes to a peg on the clit i'm the biggest wimp! Hehe.

Ow! Ditto! *shudder* I'm SUCH a wuss when it comes to clothespins! Fab photos though. *much purring*

AndrewBlack
12-03-2003, 09:39 AM
And I always thought those door to door gypsys were so innocent with their peg-selling....ouch!

What's a set of wings ?

GaryWilcox
12-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Andi,

what else got clipped during those pictures? Looks like some nipple clamping at the same time...

Man, you've got grit.

Shellyfemme
12-03-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by katie_nz
One more...

katie_nz
Very nice picture i do love neadles