PDA

View Full Version : Belated hello

wistan
08-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Hi, I'm posting an intro thread now because I didn't realise it was expected when I first joined a while back - that's how green I am to all this!

So I'm Wistan, I'm 37, male, British, and I guess I'm a straight sub. I say I'm a sub, but it's far more by inclination than actual practice. I've been into dominant women for as long as I can remember, but it's always been a purely internal, private thing for me not to be shared with others - I never really knew there was such a thing as a dominant woman in real life beyond professionals, who I tend to assume are just in it for the money with no real interest in or enjoyment of the activity. It also doesn't help that I've always suffered from fairly crippling shyness. So, I'm what you'd call a "virgin sub" I suppose.

So a belated hello to all. I haven't been very active here since I signed on, but I'm starting to change that now.

maddie
08-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Hello Wistan! So good to see you here in the forums! :hihi:

cariad
08-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Hello, thank you for your introduction and a belated :wel

I have a feeling that this place could be the perfect launch pad for the submissive part of your life. Not only is your submissive personality understood and welcomed here, but given the time lag in postings you will have time to consider what you say before you post, and gain confidence as you do so. Please be assured you are with friends, most of of whom are on the same journery as you, albet possibly at a different point along the road.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts....

cariad

suchaminx
08-08-2006, 08:37 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

so much great advice and come visit the chatroom too

~smiles~ minx x

chattel69
08-08-2006, 08:38 AM
welcome to the family...

aree
08-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Wistan!
:wave:

Tojo
08-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi & welcome Wistan, hope you have a great time here- you wouldn't be alone in being a tad shy I can assure you...

Tojo

Warbaby1943
08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Hi Wistan and :welcomebo to the forums.

You have come to a great site. There is much here for you to read and learn from. It may be surprising where your journey from this point takes or leads you. Relax and enjoy the ride.

There are some wonderful people here and you can make a lot of friends just by joining in. So enjoy yourself.

MsUther
08-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Welcome Wistan, I hope you will have lots of fun here :wave:

Silke
08-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the family, Wistan...I'm glad you took the time to finally post an intro, it's always nice to find out a bit more about the people here. Have fun! :)

hawk_fann
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Hi Wistan - a bealted intro is better than no intro - and I enjoyed yours to boot. Welcome!

Widget
08-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Hello and welcome!

Aussiegirl1
08-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Wistan, I am a bit slow in my welcome, but it does not lessen my welcome to you. I too was shy at first, but everyone here is so friendly, that you soon feel at home.

Have fun
Aussiegirl

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:43 PM
british... mmmmmmmmm

welcome!!! -wipes up my drool-

Sera