PDA

View Full Version : Just a little fiddling around

TheKnothead
08-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Here are a couple of pics of some of my hobby-style knot tying. Perhaps the beginnings of a new harness design, or just my idea of creativity. Either way, a glimpse into the inner-mindset of ....me

:rolleyes:

TKH

P.S.

Included one of my handcuff collection too!

MsUther
08-09-2006, 03:02 AM
You sure know your knots, I guess your name is kind of revealing too, didnt understand that until now, lol.
A harness with those knots in the first pic seems to have a potential of being very good looking.
Im a great fan of japanese bondage myself, thanks for sharing these pics with us.
Yes, the collection.....Sigh, i wouldn`t mind trying them out at all!

MrDom
08-09-2006, 03:13 AM
wow very nice i like all 3 i personelly like to see more.

MrDom

cassy
08-10-2006, 05:25 PM
very nice knots want to play? hehehehe

MajesticFae
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Those are really really neato. =) Thanks for sharing!

TheKnothead
08-11-2006, 04:44 AM
You sure know your knots, I guess your name is kind of revealing too, didnt understand that until now, lol.
A harness with those knots in the first pic seems to have a potential of being very good looking.
Im a great fan of japanese bondage myself, thanks for sharing these pics with us.
Yes, the collection.....Sigh, i wouldn`t mind trying them out at all!

My apologies for a tardy reply. That first one is going to be a very cool harness, for a very patient participant...it's all done with one piece of rope and is based on a variation of basic Navy "square-knotting".

As an aside, your avitar is one of the most haunting, drives me nuts, best representations of everthing I like best about bondage pictures around. The single sleeve, the tight ballgag, collar and nipple clips. But best all, the expression on her face....mmm mmmm mmmmmmm There's got to be something very special about you to have chosen that particular photo.

Thanks for stopping by :)

TKH

TheKnothead
08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
very nice knots want to play? hehehehe

I always want to play!! :)

Do you wanna try out my new harness design??

It'll only take about a day to get it tied on..and two or three at most to get it back off.

We'll have such fun! :rolleyes:

...careful what ye ask the knothead...

lol

MsUther
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Oh i do love her expression :)
And i wouldnt mind a few days of fiddeling on my body,
to get that harness on and off,
If i could read, and cuddle and listen to music,
and at the same time being clothed like that...
It would be time well spent,
And it looks to be a stunning harness
~dreamingly imagening pictures~

TheKnothead
08-12-2006, 09:31 AM
My innocent little creation was made from combed out nylon line, (rope, for ye land lubbers), secured with a Five strand Turks Head to a stained and varnished wood dowel. I've teased and caressed many a damsel in distress with her. I call her Red Thunder, well cause…

‘course, be it your pleasure, and I’ve done it afore, I can always braid her up and dip her in the drink …she’ll give a ya nip….

…feeling a little bit salty today

TKH

SheepishJaina
08-13-2006, 01:22 AM
*wiggles her rear*

I'm no damsel in distress, but you might need that anyway ;)

Sir_G
08-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Nice work on the flogger Knothead. I have a body in mind I'd love to use that on, braided up and dipped I think. *wanders off thinking of dastardly plans for angel and her bottom.*

MajesticFae
08-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Red Thunder is a very pretty piece of equipment. =)

Talia
08-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Very nice..........

SheepishJaina
08-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Lets see some more of your rope work Knotty ;)

chattel69
08-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I can just imagine all kinds of things to do with those knots and the red thunder would go nicely with the rain we are having.

TheKnothead
09-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Since I keep referring to some of these things in some the chatting I do and in a little of my writing, thought I'd include a couple more pics of things I've made. I'd gotten a bit bored with just playing with rope...that was temporary... and wanted to see what I could come up with using leather.

So I made some cuffs that I thought were unique and a serious gag. The one's I'd seen in the stores looked pretty lame. I think my cat and single tail came out pretty cool too.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

:)

TKH

SheepishJaina
09-02-2006, 01:57 PM
all i have to say Knotty dear, is about the same thing i said when you first showed these to me, Yummy!

That gag looks deliciously wonderful...speaking of gags.. *mock shakes a fist at ye and runs away*

TheKnothead
09-02-2006, 02:34 PM
It seems that the one of the cat and the single tail didn't make it...so I'll try it again...

TKH