PDA

View Full Version : Ball Fucking

everwilling
09-06-2003, 01:50 PM
Ball fucking is accomplished by first binding the scrotum in such a way as to force the testicles outward, away from the males body. When done correctly, and with a scrotum of sufficient size and elasticity, the testicles appear to be supported on a thick column of flesh. The testicles themselves are forced to bulge out, and the skin over them is stretched drum tight. When presented in this manner, the testicles are very sensitive to the slightest touch or pressure, as they have no space within which to move.

The binding may be accomplished by use of rope of a suitable diameter, or by using a ball stretcher (usually a leather sleeve secured by snaps along its length). To insure complete flexibility of the scrotum, the male is usually drained of semen prior to having his testicles bound. This draining is accomplished by forced masturbation, stimulation of the prostrate, oral sex or a combination, all dependant on the woman's feeling, attitude and generousity.

Once the scrotum has been tightly bound and the testicles can no longer move about, the male is positioned on his back, with his legs pressed together. His scrotum is held by hand so his bound testicles are positioned upright. The woman then straddles the males hips and, using one hand to hold her vulva open, lowers her pelvis. The testicles are then guided into her vaginal introitus. The depth of insertion is dependant upon the tolerance to pain the male has, the length to which the males scrotum can be stretched, and the degree of flexibility present in the woman's introitus and vaginal canal. If her introitus has been stretched to the point where she can easily accommodate a large object, such as a clenched fist, then the pain associated with ball fucking may be tolerable. The woman then stimulates herself by relying upon a combination of clitoral stimulation, either from her own hand or the male's, along with the sensation provided by the insertion and withdrawal of his testicles in her vagina.

When finished, the woman lifts her pelvis up and away from the bound testicles. The binding is removed and the testicles are checked by hand for damage, rupturing, etc.

It is recommended that binding the testicles to this degree not be done for a period of time greater than 15 minutes. Longer periods may cause damage due to reduced circulation.

- - - - -

I had just ended a two year relationship with a woman that could have been my perfect partner. She was overweight by the charts, but was still very attractive. She had long, dark blond hair she loved to have brushed every evening after taking a shower. Her breasts were her most prominent assets, and I found them to be particularly erotic due to their size and appearance. Her bosoms were very large (she wore a 40DD bra) and pendulous; the lower portion of her breasts hung nearly to her navel. She had an alabaster complexion that emphasized the prominent network of blue veins that criss-crossed just beneath the surface of her almost translucent skin. Her areolas were wide, over five inches in diameter and were colored just a shade darker than the surrounding flesh. Except for the bumps and ridges caused by the number of veins that increased in intensity as approached her nipples, her areola had a very smooth, almost non-distinct texture. Her nipples were uncharacteristically small, just thimble-size bumps with a slight indentation in each tip.

When aroused, her nipples and areola would evidence little change in their appearance. She had breast fed one child and said the only result was a decrease in sensation to her nipples. She could easily suckle her own nipples, but obtained no satisfaction in so doing (other than to tease her partner).

I emphasize the nature of this woman's bosoms because it was, along with her buttocks, the part of her body she most liked having punished. On our first date, as we were driving down a city street, she made a comment that included the "f" word. After saying it, she held her hand over her mouth and, in a sarcastic voice, asked if I didn't think she should be punished for saying such a naughty word.

I glanced at her, then slowed down and pulled into a nearby empty parking lot. I stopped, turned around in my seat and looked at her, then asked what she meant by being punished.

She (her name was Diane) said that she was told by her mother on numerous occasions that proper ladies didn't use obscene language and that, unless I wanted to hear her constantly talking with a gutter mouth, I would have to punish her.

I tentatively agreed, then asked what type of punishment she thought would be appropriate. Diane removed her seat belt, sat up straight, leaned forward slightly, and said that she knew I was spending a lot of time starring at her tits (again, she covered her mouth and laughed), and that if I liked them so much, then perhaps I should slap them.

I told Diane that yes, I did find her breasts to be very attractive, but I didn't think I was starring at them in an excessive manner. But, in all honesty, they were very prominent and hard not to avoid looking at. But, more importantly, I didn't want to make the mistake of not understanding exactly what she was referring to.

I held out by left hand, palm up, and asked Diane to take it and show me what she meant. Without hesitation, she wrapped her fingers around my wrist in a firm grip and brought my palm to her left breast. I was holding my arm out passively, and she brought the flat of my palm firmly into her breast, slapping it.

"Like that," she said, "only harder. Make it a real slap."

She released my hand and looked at me with a sly smile on her face. I turned towards her a little more, took a brief look outside the car to see if anyone was nearby, then gave her bosom a tentative slap, not much harder than she had done.

As soon as my hand hit her, Diane's head tilted back and she began to laugh. She thrust her chest out further and said, "If that's the hardest you can hit, you must be some kind of wimp!"

That's when I told her, "Unbutton your blouse, Diane, and wipe that smile off your face. Do it now!" I said this in a very conversational tone, but knew there was a look of anger on my face. I was speaking in almost a whisper and saw a quick look of fear in Diane's eyes. Still looking at me, she slowly brought her hands up and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

- - - - -

Please let me know if anyone has any interest in reading the rest of this story.

redEva
09-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Please ... do continue

red

blackshadowmast
09-06-2003, 03:23 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woodsman'sgame
09-06-2003, 03:42 PM
By all means, please continue.

MrStefens
09-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by everwilling

Please let me know if anyone has any interest in reading the rest of this story.

I'm sorry your relationship ended everwilling. I would love to read more of the story!

ladyB
09-07-2003, 01:07 AM
Please let me know if anyone has any interest in reading the rest of this story. [/B]
By all means everwilling, continue the story. What I would like to know is why you've combined an apparently "educational" post about ball fucking with a story of breast slapping...?
LadyB

everwilling
09-08-2003, 11:10 AM
I watched as Diane unbuttoned her blouse. When she reached the waistband of her skirt, she stopped and looked up at me. Her blouse was partially open, revealing a plain white bra that, from the way the upper portion of her breasts were pushed up, looked to be several sizes too small.

"All the way, Diane," I said. While she was unbuttoning her blouse, I noticed the expression on her face gradually change from a smirk to one of concentration. Her brow furrowed and she began to suck on her lower lip, as if she was pouting.

Diane pulled the portion of her blouse up from her waistband and undid the last remaining button. She stopped, her hands at rest in her lap.

"Hold your blouse open for me, Diane." Again, my voice was just a whisper, devoid of emotion.

Diane lowered her head, as if embarrassed, then brought her hands up. Holding the front of her blouse in her hands, she slowly moved her hands apart.

I quickly glanced around, again, to make sure no one had wandered into the parking lot. I returned my gaze to Diane's chest, and her overstuffed bra. I turned in my seat slightly, both to face her and to relieve the cramped confines that had developed in my own crotch.

"Take them out, Diane." I said this in a louder voice, holding my teeth together to give it a harder edge.

I let out a silent sigh of relief as Diane obediently brought her hands over to the cups of her bra. She exposed her left breast first, using her left hand to pull the already tightly stretched material away from her chest, then reached deep down into the cup to lift her breast out. She had to reach in twice to fully expose her heavy bosom. She did the same with the right. Again, she brought her hands down to her lap.

I stared at the beauty of her breasts, marveling at their size. I freely admit that I've always been turned on by the sight of a well developed bosom. I noticed the upper swells of her breasts, and the sides, were marked with faint white lines.

I reach out with my left hand and, forefinger extended, lightly traced the length of one line, top to bottom. My finger tip ended just about the perimeter of her areola, and I lightly traced the upper portion of its circumference; the lower portion was obscured as it continued around the underside of her bosom. I watched as the thimble size protrubence of her nipple began to harden and extend outward slightly.

"Lean back, Diane, and look at me." Again, Diane obediently leaned back and raised her chin. She looked at me with slightly hooded eyes. Her nostrils flared. She released her lower lip and took in several shallow breaths.

I held the palm of my left hand flat and raised it away from her left breast, then brought it down, hard! I slapped the front portion of her breasts, my palm covering the visible portion of her areola and her nipple. The retort from my slap was both sharp and, within the confines of the car, loud. Diane flinched slightly as her bosom was abused, but continued to look at me, the expression on her face resolute. I looked down and saw in the alabaster whiteness of her flesh the distinct, angry pink mark made by my hand.

I drew my hand back, preparing for the next slap. Diane visibly stiffened and let her lower jaw drop open slightly. I heard her take in a breath, then hold it. I brought my hand down, again, this time on her right breast. As before, my slap was hard and quick. Diane took in another quick breath just as I took the nipple of her right breast between thumb and forefinger and gave it a hard squeeze, then pulled. I pulled her breast out slowly, pulling until the veins and stretch marks appeared in plain relief, then lifted it up, feeling the weight of her breast, then released it.

I brought my hand up and touched my finger tips to Diane's cheek. She flinched slightly as I touched her, then visibly relaxed. She slowly closed her eyes and let her shoulders sag down.

"You did good, little lamb." I ran my fingers tips over her parted lips. As I did so, she extended the very tip of her tongue and wet them. "Now, get yourself back together before we both get arrested. Then we'll decide what to do for the rest of the evening."

- - - -

I was with Diane for 18 months. She was a willing sub that, at first, seriously bloated my ego. And, I'll admit, they were several instances where I was intentionally cruel to her, verbally and well as physically. There were times when I had a hard time understanding how a woman could withstand so much pain, yet come back for more after she healed and the marks faded away. I also learned that, as the master she wanted me to be, I was a failure. Diane's constant devotion, willingness, submissiveness, all began to take their toll on me. At the end I felt constrained, suffocated. My attempts at solitary relaxation where taken away from me, for Diane was always at my feet, next to me, holding me, touching me. I explained to her that I needed to be alone for a few minutes each day, and this hurt Diane deeply. She had given of herself, openly, willingly, without reservation. And I responded by telling her I did not want her company. I found our relationship was an all or nothing proposition. We parted, still friends, but she was deeply hurt. I, too, felt that I had let her down, along with taking advantage of the respect and devotion she demonstrated, with love and consistency, each minute we were together. I had always thought of myself as an intense person, but Diane clearly outclassed me in this respect.

everwilling
09-08-2003, 04:36 PM
One or two more parts need to be submitted before this post is complete. Thanks for your patience!

redEva
09-08-2003, 04:48 PM
very nice posts, looking forward to continuations

kittenfemme
09-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by redEva
very nice posts, looking forward to continuations

I am as well! Please, keep going everwilling... at your leisure, of course. :)

everwilling
09-09-2003, 12:59 PM
After dating Kathy a few times, I felt I may have met someone that I was truly compatible with. She was every bit a lady and, at home and in public, demanded to be treated as a woman of respect. I was more than happy to oblige her for she was always very gracious of the attention provided to her. She was an aggressive woman, smart, opinionated and very much in control of her personal affairs.

I found her to be especially attractive. Standing and even five feet tall, she had the lovely face of classical beauty with a straight, thin nose that turned-up at the tip, high cheek bones, widely spaced eyes and a slightly square chin. She was very voluptuous with full breasts, a waist that appeared to be too narrow and wide, womanly hips. Her calves were tight and well muscled, as were her thighs. Her arms, too, did not have an ounce of fat on them and her musclature was clearly defined. I learned that she swam several times a week, and had been doing so ever since becomming a member of the swim team in high school.

I dated her for almost two months before we had our first sexual relations. This was fine with me, as I had always been concerned with STD's. Our time together gave us a chance to evaluate our personal stability and, more importantly, our affinity towards one night stands.

Our first time together was a revelation. As we lay side by side, kissing, my hands began their first exploration of a new partner. I'll comment up front that I've had an opportunity to fist several woman, but only a few were able to take my hand without prior stretching and lots of lubrication. When my fingers reached Kathy's pudendum, I sensed immediately that I was in for a rare treat.

As my hand moved down the gentle swell of her lower abdomen, Kathy turned so that she was on her back. She spread her thighs wide while reaching down with both hands to hold her left breast up. I took the hint, lowered my head and began to suckle on her nipple. Kathy's nipples were unusual in that were kind of mushroom shaped. That is, the end of each nipple was flared out and larger than their base. Their shape was complimented by their length which, while in proportion to their width, made them easy to suck on.

I used my tongue along with light suction on her nipple. She released her breast and made a cooing sound and I felt the small fingers of her right hand wrap around the shaft of my semi erect penis. She held me in a tight grip, which I found surprising, as most women I've been with have been tentative in their manipulation of a new partner's penis. I bent my right leg at the knee and propped it up, giving her full access to my crotch.

With her nipple held deep in my mouth, I resumed my tactile exploration of that area between her thighs. I felt her to be cleanly shaven, which came as a surprise, as it did not seem to fit in with the formal manner in which she comported herself in day to day activities. I also found her vulva to be large and complex. As I cupped her sex lightly, as I able to feel the distinct bulges of her outer lips and, at their center line, the protruding and dissimilar feeling of her inner lips and their ragged edges. Still cupping her sex, I pressed my hand down, so my palm compressed the flesh at the top of her slit. I was distinctly able to feel the hardness of her clitoris, just below her mons and near the top of her slit.

I released my hold on her vulva and began to caress her outer lips. Starting high up on her inner thighs, I used a light touch and moved my finger tips down to the fullness of each lip. I ran my fingers over the swollen lips and, as the seconds passed, moved my hand to cup her sex so that I was able to use my thumb to massage her. This gave me an opportunity to place my middle finger on her perineum and lower, to her anus. As I slid my finger down the narrow gap of flesh separating her holes, Kathy pulled my head down harder on her breast while using her other hand to take the wrist of my exploring hand and push it hard against her crotch.

Her other hand on my cock was slowly jacking me off. Her touch was not light and she varied it from using all four fingers to just two. She also spent several minutes tugging on my foreskin and inserting the tip of one finger within its confines and into my urethra.

By now I had lifted my mouth away from her breast, giving my tongue and lips a rest. I moved so that we could kiss. As our lips touched, Kathy immediately began to kiss my hard, biting my lips and thrusting her tongue into my mouth, almost forcefully.

I rested my finger tips near the depression of her anus and worked my thumb back and forth over her labial, gradually separating her lips and feeling for the opening of her vagina. As my thumb swiped across the inner surface of her lips, it was immediately coated with her juices. I learned later that Kathy produced a copious amount of lubrication and that she often wore a tampon to prevent embarrassing stains, especially when she wore tight fitting jeans.

I now moved my thumb to the bottom of her slit and pushed inward. I was still tentative in my touch, as I didn't want our first time in bed together to cause her discomfort. As my thumb gradually pressed into the wetness at the bottom her slit, I felt her grip on my penis tighten and she pulled it, hard. I responded by pushing my thumb in with more force and immediately found the entrance to her vagina. I pushed my thumb into her and felt it literally glide in. There was such a total lack of resistance and her wetness was so profuse that I wasn't sure I had even entered her vagina.

I pulled my thumb out of her, only to have her tug harder on my penis. I like being handled forcefully, but the pressure at the root of my organ such enough that I moved my hips towards her slightly.

I brought my hand up and, using my index and middle finger, pushed into the bottom of her slit and into her vagina. As before, there was absolutely no sensation of entering her save for the increased wetness and warmth.

Kathy maintained a constant pull on my cock as I brought up my other two fingers and, without even turning my hand sideways, inserted all four fingers into her cunt. As I did, I felt Kathy release the tension in my penis slightly. I pushed my fingers into her deeply, until my thumb prevent me from going further. I twisted my hand to the left and right in an attempt to gauge the flexibility of her vagina, and felt only the slightest resistance. By now I was pushing into her harder, for I found that as I became more forceful, Kathy's pull on my penis lessened.

everwilling
09-09-2003, 01:00 PM
I held my hand with the my palm facing up and used my thumb to press into the convoluted folds at the top of her slit. I located her clitoris and pressed against it directly, then moved my thumb over it's hardness in quick, short strokes. Then, without further preamble, I slid my thumb down, pressed it into my palm, and pushed my hand into her vagina.

Kathy immediately let out a grunt and extended her legs straight out. She released her hold on my cock and used that hand to grab my arm, just about the wrist. She held my arm in a surprisingly strong grip, then brought her other hand down and began to masturbate her clit.

I pushed my hand deeper into her until I felt my finger tips contact the hard knob of her womb. Kathy still held onto my arm, her fingers digging into me, as I touched the area all around her cervix, then gradually curled my fingers and formed a fist.

The lips of her cunt felt as if they were halfway up my forearm as I began to pull my clenched fist out of her. The sound of Kathy's breathing was very loud as I moved my hand slowly, gradually withdrawing from her. I pulled my fist out enough until the greater part of it was just past the entrance to her vagina. I felt the movement at the top of her slit as she continued to masturbate herself. Her head was back and turned to one side and she slowly began to open her thighs. The hand holding my arm released me and I felt her push her own fingers into her vagina, along the sides my fist. I now pushed back into her, slowly. When my fist was again fully ensconced, I began to move it in short back and forth arcs, paying particular attention to the upper surface of her canal. I knew I was on her g-spot for seconds later I felt a gush of warmth on my forearm, followed by several shorter spurts of warm liquid.

Kathy now had her legs bent at the knee and the soles of her feet were pressed against each other. With my hand in her cunt, and her fingers busy getting herself off, she appeared to be in another world. I stopped rotating my hand back and forth and pushed it into her. When I felt her cervix pressing into my knuckles, I again worked my hand back and forth. Kathy's response was to push her pelvis into me, as if she wanted my hand in deeper. In order to get better access I began to sit up and slide down towards the foot of the bed. Kathy spread her legs wide as I settled down between them. I began to work my fist in short back and forth strokes using quick jabs, intentionally pressing against her cervix with each inward stroke. I lowered my head and took in the light, buttermilk-like fragrance of her. As I brought my lips down to her inner thighs, Kathy stopped her self ministrations and used the fingers of both hands to grasp her meaty lips and pull them apart and back. Her clitoris seemed to pop up and I looked at it briefly before taking it in my mouth. Her clit was not long but was very broad, with a clearly defined glans. Its upper portion was covered by a thick fold of flesh that seemed perfect for clamping.

I opened my mouth and tightly closed my lips over area around the base of her clit. Kathy used one hand to hold herself open and the other to push against the back of my head, keeping my mouth against her. I new she would not let go until she was satiated.

By now I was fisting her outright, with no attempt at being gentle. I used both short and long strokes, each time banging into her cervix and intentionally stretching her out. I continued this forceful movement as I suctioned her clit while swathing it with my tongue, pressing down against as much as I could.

My right arm was beginning to tire from holding my fist tight and punching into Kathy's vagina. I brought my left hand, which was wrapped around her right thigh and had been resting on her abdomen, down and inserted three fingers into the lower part of her vagina. I pushed my fingers in all the way, then pulled down. I felt the opening of Kathy's vagina stretch and she moaned, obviously liking it. I now had all four fingers of my left hand in her cunt, then slid them down to her anus.

The presence of my fingers at her entrance to her bottom hole seemed to give Kathy a renewed sense of energy. I felt the mattress depress as she pushed down with her feet and lifted her pelvis up. My now I was half on and half off of the bed, my own feet on the floor. I circled the depression of Kathy's anus with two thoroughly wet fingers, then pushed them slowly into her. I felt the rubbery texture of her anus part easily as my fingers entered her.

Again, I was amazed at the lack of resistance my fingers met as I pushed into her bottom hole. I pushed my fingers into her anus until they were in as deep as they would go, then felt Kathy bringing both of her hands around and, grasping the full cheeks of her anus, she pulled them apart.

I temporarily released her clit and pulled my head back. At the same time I pulled my hand out of Kathy's vagina. The opening to her cunt gaped widely. Her swollen lips remained open and splayed apart, and the glans of her clit hung down and exposed, away from the thickness of the hood that normally covered it.

As I removed my hand from her cunt, I kept my finger tips pressed against her and moved it down to her anus. I then simultaneously pulled the fingers of my left hand out of her anus while pulling down, holding her lower hole open. With the combination of Kathy's hands and my fingers, her anus was gaping nicely as I brought my right hand up. As I pushed my fingers into her lower hole, Kathy released the grip on her bottom cheeks and pulled her knees up.

With four fingers in her ass, I climbed back up on the bed and reached around her for a pillow. I positioned it under her ass, at the small of her back, as she gratefully lowered her feet. Then, I began to work my hand into bottom hole. The moment Kathy's feet touched the mattress, she brought her hands up and began to again masturbate her clit.

That she hadn't yet had a climax, at least as far as I knew, was surprising to me. I worked my hand back and forth, stretching her outer and inner sphincters, until my hand gardually worked its way into her rectum.

Kathy now was furiously working her fingers over her clit. She placed two fingers of one hand on either side of her clitoris and pulled back, pulling the organ out and up. With her other hand she rubbed the broad head briskly, the tendons clearly standing out on her forearm.

I brought my left hand up and wanted to use it to fist her cunt, but was concerned with giving Kathy an infection. I waited a few minutes, using my free hand to caress her inner thighs, occasionally touching the fingers of her busy hand as right hand slowly moved in short strokes in her rectum.

I them removed my hand from her rectum, got up and told her I'd be right back. I went into the bathroom and thoroughly washed both hands. When I returned, Kathy was still on her back, thighs spread. She had obtained a small, hard plastic vibrator and was holding it against her clit as I walked back into the bedroom.

I climbed onto the bed and between her outspread thighs and inserted myself into her vagina. I thrust into her several times, then pulled out. Pressing the head of my cock against her perineum, I slide it down until I was at the entrance of her anus, then pushed in. All of this was done without use of external lubrication and my cock fit slid freely into her rectum. I felt Kathy clench the muscles of her sphincters as I brought my left hand down and inserted it into her still gaping vagina. I did not form my hand into a fist, but instead held it palm down and pressed downward, against the shaft of my penis.

With my hand in her cunt, I found the sensation of using full strokes into her anus to be very stimulating, both from the sensation and the thought of having my hand in her cunt while fucking her ass. Also, at eight inches, most of the woman I've been with don't want anal sex and, during vaginal sex, will hold onto my cock to limit the depth of my penetration. I understand this, but have always found it to be somewhat annoying. I like the feel of my cock in a woman's vagina, especially when I'm close to cumming and I can feel myself stretching her out with each stroke.

Within less than a minute after entering her, Kathy experienced her first orgasm. As her breathing peaked and her pelvis shuddered, I felt the weak muscles of her vagina spasm around my hand. She moved the vibrator away from her clit but kept stroking it, albeit very slowly. I was by now fully into my own gratification and the sensation derived from pressing my hand down on my shaft through the membrane that separated her two orifices. I found that Kathy's vagina was resilient enough that I was able to almost press down with my fingers and thumb and squeeze the sides of my shaft as I fucked her ass hole.

everwilling
09-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Kathy now brought the vibrator up to her clit and again began to get herself off. This time she used one hand to alternately squeeze and pull on her mushroom shaped nipples.

(I should comment at this point that an earlier back injury made it difficult for me to lean over during intercourse.).

I eventually reach climax and shot my load into her rectum. By that time, Kathy had experienced four or five orgasms and appeared to be satiated. I pulled myself out and lay down next to her. I rolled over to my side, facing her, and pushed her shoulders and hips until she, too, was on her side. I began to rub her back while telling her what a great time I had. As I rubbed her back, my hand would occasionally drift down to her buttocks, go up her crease and around to her back. My excursions towards her buttocks became more frequent and Kathy eventually lifted her upper leg. I took that opportunity to begin massaging her vulva and again inserted my hand in her cunt.

I clenched my fist and, leaning into her, told her she had the most erotic pussy and bottom opening of any woman I'd ever been with. As I moved my hand within her, she straightened her legs out and pressed her thighs together. I felt the force of her inner thigh muscles gripping my wrist and forearm as I slowly punched into her. As before, Kathy began to massage her clit. I felt myself becoming aroused again and thought of entering her anus again, but didn't. Instead, I stopped fisting her and removed my hand.

I turned over and lay on my back. Kathy turned around and lay next to me, her head on my chest. She took my penis in her left hand and began to play with me. After a few minutes I was again fully erect. Kathy was giving me one of the best hand jobs that I had ever experienced, when she suddenly stopped. She swung her legs around and got up from the bed, and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running, and she returned a few seconds later. She held two wash clothes and a towel. She climbed on the bed, pushed my legs apart, then washed me off, first with a soapy wash cloth, then used the other clothes to rinse and dry me off.

Kneeling between my thighs she began to play with my cock and balls. I had not spoken to her during the earlier part of our session and know she asked me, as she held and fondled me, do you like this? or does it hurt when I do this? She spent a considerable amount of time slowly jacking me off, pulling my foreskin down until my glans was fully exposed and asking me how sensitive the uncovered head of my cock was. She told me that, when she was younger, she had been with one other man that wasn't cut, and that she hadn't paid much attention to his cock. I found that Kathy seemed to have a natural affinity for jacking me off. She used a variety of strokes and pressure, able to vary the degree of stimulation she was providing while inexorably bringing me to a climax. I also like the way she handled my sac, wrapping all four of her fingers around and pulling it down, stretching it.

Right before I climaxed, I felt a solitary finger probe at my anus, then enter me. As I came, and Kathy dutifully swallowed every drop of my semen, I felt her finger pressing up inside of me and moving slowly back and forth. When I was spent, she kept the head of my cock in her mouth, her lips closed tight just below my glans, and used her thumb and forefinger in a tight grip to continue to milk me. She continued this milking until I was totally flaccid. She removed her finger from my anus and, with the head of my now soft cock still in her mouth, she began to grip my scrotum and pull on it using both of her hands. I was in heaven.

everwilling
09-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Well, I hadn't intended for this tale to be so long. Please be a little patient, for I think the end is in sight.

pinklove162003
09-10-2003, 06:26 AM
Ball fucking is accomplished by first binding the scrotum in such a way as to force the testicles outward, away from the males body. When done correctly, and with a scrotum of sufficient size and elasticity, the testicles appear to be supported on a thick column of flesh. The testicles themselves are forced to bulge out, and the skin over them is stretched drum tight. When presented in this manner, the testicles are very sensitive to the slightest touch or pressure, as they have no space within which to move.

The binding may be accomplished by use of rope of a suitable diameter, or by using a ball stretcher (usually a leather sleeve secured by snaps along its length). To insure complete flexibility of the scrotum, the male is usually drained of semen prior to having his testicles bound. This draining is accomplished by forced masturbation, stimulation of the prostrate, oral sex or a combination, all dependant on the woman's feeling, attitude and generousity.

Once the scrotum has been tightly bound and the testicles can no longer move about, the male is positioned on his back, with his legs pressed together. His scrotum is held by hand so his bound testicles are positioned upright. The woman then straddles the males hips and, using one hand to hold her vulva open, lowers her pelvis. The testicles are then guided into her vaginal introitus. The depth of insertion is dependant upon the tolerance to pain the male has, the length to which the males scrotum can be stretched, and the degree of flexibility present in the woman's introitus and vaginal canal. If her introitus has been stretched to the point where she can easily accommodate a large object, such as a clenched fist, then the pain associated with ball fucking may be tolerable. The woman then stimulates herself by relying upon a combination of clitoral stimulation, either from her own hand or the male's, along with the sensation provided by the insertion and withdrawal of his testicles in her vagina.

When finished, the woman lifts her pelvis up and away from the bound testicles. The binding is removed and the testicles are checked by hand for damage, rupturing, etc.

It is recommended that binding the testicles to this degree not be done for a period of time greater than 15 minutes. Longer periods may cause damage due to reduced circulation.

- - - - -

I had just ended a two year relationship with a woman that could have been my perfect partner. She was overweight by the charts, but was still very attractive. She had long, dark blond hair she loved to have brushed every evening after taking a shower. Her breasts were her most prominent assets, and I found them to be particularly erotic due to their size and appearance. Her bosoms were very large (she wore a 40DD bra) and pendulous; the lower portion of her breasts hung nearly to her navel. She had an alabaster complexion that emphasized the prominent network of blue veins that criss-crossed just beneath the surface of her almost translucent skin. Her areolas were wide, over five inches in diameter and were colored just a shade darker than the surrounding flesh. Except for the bumps and ridges caused by the number of veins that increased in intensity as approached her nipples, her areola had a very smooth, almost non-distinct texture. Her nipples were uncharacteristically small, just thimble-size bumps with a slight indentation in each tip.

When aroused, her nipples and areola would evidence little change in their appearance. She had breast fed one child and said the only result was a decrease in sensation to her nipples. She could easily suckle her own nipples, but obtained no satisfaction in so doing (other than to tease her partner).

I emphasize the nature of this woman's bosoms because it was, along with her buttocks, the part of her body she most liked having punished. On our first date, as we were driving down a city street, she made a comment that included the "f" word. After saying it, she held her hand over her mouth and, in a sarcastic voice, asked if I didn't think she should be punished for saying such a naughty word.

I glanced at her, then slowed down and pulled into a nearby empty parking lot. I stopped, turned around in my seat and looked at her, then asked what she meant by being punished.

She (her name was Diane) said that she was told by her mother on numerous occasions that proper ladies didn't use obscene language and that, unless I wanted to hear her constantly talking with a gutter mouth, I would have to punish her.

I tentatively agreed, then asked what type of punishment she thought would be appropriate. Diane removed her seat belt, sat up straight, leaned forward slightly, and said that she knew I was spending a lot of time starring at her tits (again, she covered her mouth and laughed), and that if I liked them so much, then perhaps I should slap them.

I told Diane that yes, I did find her breasts to be very attractive, but I didn't think I was starring at them in an excessive manner. But, in all honesty, they were very prominent and hard not to avoid looking at. But, more importantly, I didn't want to make the mistake of not understanding exactly what she was referring to.

I held out by left hand, palm up, and asked Diane to take it and show me what she meant. Without hesitation, she wrapped her fingers around my wrist in a firm grip and brought my palm to her left breast. I was holding my arm out passively, and she brought the flat of my palm firmly into her breast, slapping it.

"Like that," she said, "only harder. Make it a real slap."

She released my hand and looked at me with a sly smile on her face. I turned towards her a little more, took a brief look outside the car to see if anyone was nearby, then gave her bosom a tentative slap, not much harder than she had done.

As soon as my hand hit her, Diane's head tilted back and she began to laugh. She thrust her chest out further and said, "If that's the hardest you can hit, you must be some kind of wimp!"

That's when I told her, "Unbutton your blouse, Diane, and wipe that smile off your face. Do it now!" I said this in a very conversational tone, but knew there was a look of anger on my face. I was speaking in almost a whisper and saw a quick look of fear in Diane's eyes. Still looking at me, she slowly brought her hands up and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

- - - - -
Ilove your story pls go on...

everwilling
09-10-2003, 01:08 PM
After our first time in bed together, Kathy changed in a way that I found to be most intriguing. As a person, she became much more open and willing to share some of her most private thoughts with me. She gave me a brief history of her past, along with her likes and dislikes.

She had several hobbies, one of which was making jewelry. She got the idea of making a cockpin for me, and produced several, some of which were plated with silver and were quite intriguing. For those that don't know, I cockpin is a rod that is capped with a button and inserted in the urethra. The diameter of the rod is usually about an 1/8 inch (3.2mm) and the button is about 1/2 inch (6.4mm) around; the button prevents the pin from getting "lost."

I related my story to her about my experience with Lottie (see my post of August 30, 2003, titled "Introduction, Part 2, for details) and Kathy responded by making several ball stretchers, all out of leather, some that were laced and some with snaps. I didn't think about it at the time but later, when I thought back to that day (it was early spring and we were out on one of many long walks) I never mentioned Lottie by name.

She kept the cockpins and stretchers along with her other toys, of which she had a considerable variety. Her toys were in two categories; those that she used for masturbation and those that were for stretching. All of her masturbatory toys were of hard plastic or Plexiglas. She had several vibrators, but they were for stimulating her clitoris only. She was only able to reach climax by holding a vibrator against her clit. Her favorite vibe was a plug-in type that had a rubbery cup-shaped attachment that completely covered her clitoris. She used her dildos for insertion, and always had at least one in each of her holes. During masturbation, she would use one hand to hold the vibrator against her clit while her other hand stroked the dildo in her vagina or anus. She would, on a routine basis, remove the dildo from her vagina and clean it with her mouth, as she very much liked the taste of her own juices. When nearing climax, she would stroke the vaginal dildo into herself very hard, as she like the feeling of it banging into her cervix. I know these facts because, on several occasions, she would have me sit in a chair next to the bed so that I could watch her get herself off. She would pull my pants down and tell me to sit in the chair and not touch myself. During her "performance," she would look at my crotch to see I was becoming aroused. Kathy always started these sessions by laying on her back, knees pulled up and back, and holding herself open for me. She wanted me to tell her what I thought of her holes and if I thought she was holding them open wide enough. The first few times we did this, I saw that it was very hard for her to bring me into her fantasies, especially those of such an intimate nature.

She was more reluctant to demonstrate how she went about her stretching. I learned that I had been present several times while she was stretching herself, but wasn't aware of it. When stretching, she always wore a large, cotton house robe that was several sizes to large for her. And, she always used the time while the dildo(s) was inserted to polish her nails, both on her hands and feet, to read one of her many romance novels, or just to sit and meditate.

The dildo she used most often for stretching was called a Stump. It was about 11 inches (275mm) long and 3 inches (76mm) wide. This dildo was not intended to look like a penis, other than for being long and having a rounded end. She would get a small makeup case that held her nail polishing items, along with the dildo and a towel. She would fold and lay the towel on the bed, take a small container of lubricant from her makeup case, lube the dildo, then insert it.

As you can imagine, I found the sight of her inserting this huge toy to be a great turn-on. Kathy would get on her knees and squat over the dildo, holding it steady with one hand. Then, she'd lower her hips until the head of the dildo was pressing against the lips of her vulva. I had never seen anyone with outer labial lips as big as Kathy's and, when standing behind her, especially if her thighs were held together, they appeared even bigger. She would press herself onto the dildo, raise up slightly and adjust her position, then lower herself down again. She did this up and down movement until she got the huge head of the dildo in just the right position, then she would press her hips down onto the shaft. As the dildo began its insertion, her labial lips would press inward until they were almost no longer visible, then would appear to pop back out as soon as the head of the dildo entered her vagina. Kathy would then press down a little more, until about two inches of the dildo had entered her. Then she would rise up, letting the dildo slide out slightly, then press down again. She repeated this over and over, each time pressing a little more of the dildos length into her. Once half the length of the dildo was inserted, her downward motions became decidedly more forceful. She kept continued lifting her hips and pressing down until she reached the limit of her tolerance.

At this point, all but the last inch of the dildo was protruding past her vulva. The insertion was, for her, a challenge of some sort and she was determined that, one day, she would be able to insert it's full length into her. Once the dildo was in place, Kathy would sit on top of the towel and arrange the robe around her so that everything looked normal. She said she had always wore a robe when she did her stretching, even when she was alone.

For her anal stretching, she used a two butt plugs, one large and the other absolutely huge (six inches around - 152mm). She would use the "smaller" plug first, to help loosen herself up, then use the larger plug. She wasn't able to fully insert the larger plug, but was able to accommodate at least half of its width. As with the dildo, she wanted to be able to fully insert this plug in her ansu.

While stretching, Kathy never stimulated herself. To her, was just another form of exercise.

everwilling
09-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Kathy didn't make the ball stretcher for me until we had been together for about a year. During that time our sexual activities consisted of vaginal, anal or oral penetration. During vaginal or anal sex, there was always a toy(s) or my hand in the hole not being fucked (or, in the hole being fucked!).

Due to her earlier experience, Kathy was totally against being put into bondage of any type, or of being slapped or spanked. She did not consider having her holes stretched to be anything other than something she enjoyed. She often wore nipple clamps during sex, but she forbid me from putting them on. She would allow me to stretch her nipple out while she positioned and tightened the clamp, but I wasn't allowed to touch them.

- - - - -

Kathy also wanted me to train my anus to stretch and become flexible. She purchased a series of butt plugs and would insert one into me each night before going to sleep. Her goal was to be able to fist me, as she said that if I did it to her, why shouldn't she reciprocate? My primary concern with this activity was of becoming incontinent, but I found that not to be a problem. We also got involved in giving each other enemas (no more volume than a quart, administered at least twice) at the start of each session (we each had our own bag and nozzle(s)).

- - - - -

After making the ball stretcher, Kathy would affix it before the start of our lovemaking/stretching sessions. She would have me stand in front of her while she sat on the edge of the bed, or I would be on all fours on the bed while she was attaching it. Once in place, it was usually forgotten, other than for the fact that my balls, by my movement, would cause my sac to swing in an arc with sufficient force to give me sudden pain when they impacted something - either Kathy's backside during sex or my own thighs while walking.

- - - - -

When a toy was used to fill Kathy's vagina during anal sex, she always used the Stump. I appreciated her selecting that toy, for it caused her anal opening to become very tight.

After one particularly long anal fucking session, we were both on our backs. I was very tired and wanted a few minutes to just lay next to her. Kathy, though, was still horny and had other ideas. She got up and went into the bathroom, returning with her washcloths and towel. She cleaned my cock and, kneeling next to me, began to play with my cock. I was still wearing the ball stretcher (she had not yet removed it), the largest one she had made. It was a little over five inches long and was made of leather and was fastened with snaps. I was too tired and spent to respond, even though she was applying all of her skill to get me hard. I had by this time propped myself up on pillows and was watching her manipulate my cock. At one point, while using her mouth on me, she wrapped her hand around the ball stretcher and lifted my balls up. She held them up while sucking on my flaccid cock, then began to move her hand up and down the length of the ball stretcher, as if she was jacking it off.

She moved her hand up and down about three times, then stopped. She lifted her head up and I saw this expression on her face that reminded me of a hungry wolf entering an unguarded chicken house.

She looked at me and said, "Don't move, I have an idea."

She held onto my sac, keeping my balls pointed up, and pulled my legs together. Then, still holding my sac, she climbed on top of me. Holding her thighs apart as wide as she could, she lowered herself down until my constrained balls touched her vulva.

I immediately new what she was trying to do, and was both fascinated and concerned about it. I immediately flashed back to the time I had spent so many years ago with Lottie. I began to feel what must have been an out of body experience, as if I was an impartial observer, standing next to the bed and watching as Kathy held her labial lips open and began to push my balls into her vagina.

At the first contact, I immediately felt an unpleasant sensation in my testicles as her labial lips held me in their damp clasp. I told Kathy (I almost called her Lottie) to go slow, and repeated this to her several times, for Kathy seemed to have drifted off to another world.

However, she did go slow and, after much moving of her hips and hunching up and down, I felt my balls gradually being engulfed in the warmth of her vagina.

At this point the sensation was similar to someone holding each of my testicles and firmly squeezing just a little too hard. Not hard enough to cause that sharp, gut wrenching pain that is so feared by boys and men, but enough to keep my concentration focused on the intensity of the sensation.

I reached up and took each of Kathy's mushroom shaped nipples between thumb and forefinger and pulled them out, giving her breasts a mild stretch. Kathy worked her hips down until she was able to let go of the ball stretcher, then settled down completely.

She asked if I was alright, and I told her yes. I was aware that my cock was beginning to become erect and Kathy took it in her hand and began to jack me off. Except for her hand on my cock, she remained motionless for about a minute, then lifted her hips slightly.

I immediately felt the sensation of her vaginal walls, and their whorls and ridges, sliding over the tightly stretched skin of my balls. This sensation was not at all painful and was even mildly pleasurable. She then stopped her upward movement, and slowly settled herself down.

Again, I felt an intense pressure in my balls, but nothing that would make me cry out (or pull the nipples off her breasts!).

Kathy again lifted her hips up, letting me slide out of her slightly, then pushed herself back down. She began to repeat this movement with regularity. I was trying to concentrate on the pleasurable feeling of her hand moving my foreskin up and down over my glans as I was now fully erect.

Then, I suddenly imagined Kathy banging down on her dildo and the way she forcefully pushed her hard toys into herself when she masturbated. I felt my erection gradually descrease as the movement of Kathy's hips began to increase. She was using her free hand to massage her clit, but I knew that without her massager she wouldn't be able to reach climax.

Her hips began to move with increased speed, as if she was trying to obtain the same degree of stretch with my balls as with her toys. Her eyes were closed and I was increasing the pull on her nipples, stretching her breasts until they looked like sharply pointed cones, as if my grip on her breats could control the movement of her hips.

Unexpectedly, Kathy began to climax. I released her nipples as she shivered and shuddered like a tuning fork, her hips moving around in a short, grinding type of movement. My balls felt as if they were being tightly squeezed and released as the sensation of her climax gradually subsided. She took in several deep breaths and began to gain control over herself. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a totally blank expression on her face.

She leaned over and, with my balls still buried in her cunt, gave me a lingering kiss. Then, she still leaning forward, she began to lift her hips. She did this in one smooth motion and I felt my balls suddenly becoming exposed to the coolness of the air in the bedroom. As they finally slid past her outer lips, she held them up by again grasping my sac. She turned around, leaned over, and proceeded to clean my balls and the surface of the ball stretcher with her tongue.

- - - - -

She then ball fucked me on a regular basis. There were several occasions when she tried it without first stretching herself open, but she was too tight and my balls were just to sensitive to the pain. She also began to use her vibrator, as she said it gave her a more satisfying climax. She also want to ball fuck me anally, but I refused, knowing that even if the insertion was possible without me passing out, the withdrawal would surely be a near-death experience.

- - - - -

Close to the time when our relationship came to a close, I was sitting in the front room reading the newspaper. Kathy was in her study having a weekly conversation with a cousin that lived in a neighboring state. It was a Sunday morning and, from the time we started living together, Kathy had always spoke to her cousin every Sunday morning. Kathy's side of the conversation was always done in a whisper, the only person on the 'phone she spoke to in that manner. On her desk, next to the telephone, was a picture of her cousin. She was an older woman, good looking, but in a severe, almost masculine sort of way. In the photo she was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt. Each time I saw that photo I stared at it, as if some memory deep down was trying to reach the surface of my mind.

That morning, I went into Kathy's study just as she was saying goodbye. As the conversation ended, I heard her say, "I'll call you next week, Lottie," and I froze. Could it be the same Lottie that I new from so many years ago? I looked at the picture, again, but too many years had passed for me to be sure.

- - - - -
Comments, anyone?

Nikita
12-08-2005, 01:01 PM
No matter where you are in life, you learn something new every day.:eek:

Your tail certainly had me reaching for Pampers.;)

Got anymore stories up your sleeve?:D

Nikita