PDA

View Full Version : New to Site and lifestyle, yet cravings are strong..

to_imagine
08-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I am new to this site and new to the lifestyle, yet the cravings I have and my sexual desires are very strong. The more I get the more I want. I am a successful salesperson for a large organization and I travel a lot.

Every city I go to, I am exploring more and more and the more I get the more I need. When enjoying a dom/sub experience with someone I almost feel light headed I enjoy it so much.

I am looking for intelligent, highly imaginative people with strong cravings like myself that I can share my thoughts, desires, experiences and learn to handle my intense desires. I am extremely conservative in my private life, but when traveling to cities I find it hard to control my impulses.

I have an intense imagination, I am almost insatiable and hope to meet other people that have similar desires.

I have been dominant with women and have had incredible experiences but a couple of dancers in Houston have gotten me into the submissive side and the more I explore this side the more I enjoy it.

I'm here to learn and explore. I have brown hair and I am in early 30s.

Sin

MajesticFae
08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
*Warm Welcome Hugs*

to_imagine
08-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to meet new friends with similar desires. How about you?

to_imagine
08-09-2006, 09:44 PM
MajesticFae,
care to chat a little?

Widget
08-09-2006, 10:25 PM
hello and welcome to the forums :)

Tojo
08-09-2006, 10:52 PM
At the risk of being hit on, I'll say hi & welcome. :)

Hope you enjoy it here Sin.

Tojo

cariad
08-09-2006, 11:19 PM
...I am looking for intelligent, highly imaginative people with strong cravings like myself that I can share my thoughts, desires, experiences and learn to handle my intense desires.

Well, what can I say - on a really good day we move in that direction, but don't blink or you may miss it.

...I have an intense imagination, I am almost insatiable and hope to meet other people that have similar desires.

If you post something along those lines in the personals section here I suspect you will find a few people interested.

A big :wel to you, and I look forward to sharing this place with you.

cariad

At the risk of being hit on, I'll say hi & welcome.

...nothing winds me down like being a boy toy/whore/complete slut for a sexy, intelligent woman.

Unless there is something you have not told us Tojo, I think you are safe.

to_imagine
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm new to joining a site/forum/website etc, I am very nervous and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see so many nice greatings and positive energy coming from everybody. Thank you!

maddie
08-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Hello to_imagine! :hihi: Glad to see you here! I think we're all a bit nervous in the beginning, but I'm sure you'll find we're a friendly bunch.

Silke
08-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Hiya and :wel to the family, to_imagine! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you, it sounds like you have an interesting tale to tell...;)

Enjoy!

suchaminx
08-10-2006, 07:41 AM
~smiles~

Hello and welcome to the forums, you will soon wonder what you ever did before you found this site - its great, so many wonderful people.

Have fun and enjoy

~hugs~ minx x

MsUther
08-10-2006, 07:44 AM
Welcome to_imagine. Have lots of fun here with us :wave:

aree
08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Hi there!
:wave:

dzire2pleeze
08-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Welcome to imagine, and you are. This site will fuel your imagination and open even more doors and possibilities. Enjoy yourself.

Unless there is something you have not told us Tojo, I think you are safe.

cariad - i'm glad you said it. Get's one to thinking, no?

kaelyn
08-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks for saying hi to me in my thread, so I figured I would give you a big hi here soooo HIIIIIII!!!!!!! I am sure you will, probably already have, ran into a lot of great people here. I look forward to talking with you more. Enjoy :) .
~kaelyn

Tojo
08-10-2006, 05:19 PM
cariad - i'm glad you said it. Get's one to thinking, no?

Hey I saw that you two....:dont:

Tojo

BeautifulOblivion
08-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! =)

fantassy
08-10-2006, 10:28 PM
welcome neighbor!

fantassy

Aussiegirl1
08-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the forums,

I am glad you are feeling at home here already. It really is a great place.

Aussiegirl

shortfuse
08-11-2006, 06:14 AM
Hi all,

just starting to explore my dominant side, I spoke to several people before deciding to go further, but the excitement generated just by scratching the surface was massive...

I intend to find out everything i can, so all info gleaned from here will be put to good use i can assure you. :)

Spoken to a couple of possible subs.... but i really think i need to expand my knowledge base before playing properly

Nice to be here.

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Its great to have so many new faces. Enjoy!

Sera